MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Darker than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini »» Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Darker than BLACK - Ryuusei no Gemini Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

210 79.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

43 16.23%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 2.64%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

2 0.75%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 1.13%
Voters: 265

12-04-09, 4:52 PM

I was expecting her mother to pull out a weapon at the end of the episode. And of course, Amber's back.

12-04-09, 4:54 PM

CEOBallin said:
Wait wait. So Yin + Shion = apocolypse?

Apparently. I don't understand why either.

12-04-09, 4:58 PM

Xizel said:
And of course, Amber's back.

Well I don't see why she wouldn't come back, I mean.. She clearly has no sense of time whatsoever.
She could aswell go "Oh, I'm supposed to be dead? Hihi I forgot ^^;"
Modified by Oosran, 12-04-09, 5:26 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.

12-04-09, 5:02 PM

The return of the flying car! I actually laughed at it this time.\/

But oh man, the plot twist at the end. I just want to finish the whole season right now... my brain is going hyperactive thinking about it.
Modified by aminorsus2, 12-04-09, 5:16 PM

12-04-09, 5:21 PM

I still think Hobo Hei was better. Not because I just like it that way, but that he was realistic and naturalistic.

He turns back into the old Hei and he fools Sawasaki with complete ease to start with, until conveniently, she notices when he can escape with her. IT just seems to 'Hollywood'. I was enjoying the more 'human-like' Hei.

The twist with Suou though was good stuff. Although I didn't like Gai and Kiko's appearance.

12-04-09, 5:23 PM

yess!! xD finally Hei's old look is back.
i didn't expect the twist in the end. i wonder if Suou really did die back then...

12-04-09, 5:25 PM

It's foreshadowed something is gonna happen to Hei, hope he doesn't die. Anyway, Hei finally cleans himself up, though I prefer his hobo look; he looks more intimidating.

[coat] - check
[daggers]- check

now all we need is the damn mask and his contractor powers XD

I think Yin might have something to do with the incident 8 years ago. We saw her spectre thing in the beginning of the episode.

12-04-09, 5:27 PM

I thought Amber's voice was just on the CD. Why does that mean she is alive?

The "supposed to be dead" thing threw me for a loop too, but I am really excited for the next episode now. I wonder what Hei is planning. I didn't understand the part with the old man though...

12-04-09, 6:05 PM

Oh my goodness.

I was like, "WUT?" in the last part. That was an unexpected twist after a heart-warming reunion. I wonder if that's true.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?? :

Its just too cute. *sigh*

12-04-09, 6:42 PM

OftheFlesh said:
I think Yin might have something to do with the incident 8 years ago. We saw her spectre thing in the beginning of the episode.

Nah, don't think so. She was just a doll. At the end of 1st season she, and many others probably, began to change.

Liked the ep. but i was disappointed there was less from Hei :( and Kurasawa and Kiko took the entire screen time <_<. At least their appearence wasn't totally pointless!

The picture with July and Suou is extremely cute ^_^. The first thing that crossed my mind was "A boyfriend with his girlfriend". His look is like "If you touch her i'll kill you. She's my girl." xD
Modified by bakuramariks, 12-04-09, 6:45 PM
“See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good.
Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.”
― Hayao Miyazaki

12-04-09, 6:54 PM

Every episode brings up more questions than answers. No way the series is resolved by ep.12.

12-04-09, 7:07 PM

Hei still kicks a lot of ass without his powers.

LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!

12-04-09, 7:15 PM

I'm glad they brought back the detectives. For me, this was the only episode of season 2 that felt truly like Darker Than BLACK. Loved, loved, loved the episode. And the end...wth?!

12-04-09, 7:44 PM

This season is half the length of the first one, am I missing something? Going at this rate, I have a feeling something is going to be missed out on the last episode.

12-04-09, 7:49 PM

Ok, I give up.
Someone remind me who Amber is. I vaguely remember the name and the face. I feel like 75% of the pertinent details go over my head because the first season (apparently) is so forgettable. This is probably the 4th time I've said this, hoping that it was the fault of some time gap in the show that is the problem, but no, it's my problem. I don't seem to remember a damn plot point of the whole first season.

12-04-09, 7:55 PM

The hobo-ness! Noooooo!

Pretty slick episode. I thought it was especially interesting how Misaki called out Li at the airport.

Suou x July has officially hit HHHHHHNNNNNNGGGGHHH status for me. Too... cute...
Ha-cha!

12-04-09, 7:57 PM

Best episode of this season by FAR. It made me very, very happy. The kidnapping scene was my favoriteee <3

12-04-09, 8:11 PM

Oosran said:
Also, that's the right response to Kiko's approach: Suou falling asleep (or actually fainting) and July.. actually looking contemptuous xD And of course, Mao hiding and going "Oh noes not her again."

Yeah I just loved July's face in that scene, had to rewatch it see if he actually made an expression xD

Great to see that Hei got his full determination back and is starting to kick some serious ass =D

At first I thought Suou got burned really badly when even her own mother didn't recognize her :P
But when she later stated that supposedly Suou is already dead things got really interesting. Especially after Amber said that Suou must never meet Yin because that would open a portal and unleash some unknown entity.

Wish this season was 24 episodes, really wonder how they will manage to weave things together and end it in 3 episodes =/
Unless they leave a massive cliffhanger and announce a season 3, which isn't all bad either tho.

12-04-09, 8:33 PM

Glad the old Hei is some-what back.

12-04-09, 8:35 PM

+ Hei shaved and got his daggers/ coat back
+ freak out by Suou's mom's freakout

Now I just can't wait to see Suou's reaction to the regular Hei. And hopefully he gets his contractor powers back because at the end of season one they said that electricity was only the tip of the iceberg for Hei's powers.

Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices