Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 6, 2015 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
DrGeroCreation said:
I wasn't a big fan of the first season of Star Wars Rebels but the trailer for season 2 makes it seem promising.

While it started off a bit slow, it still started off a lot better than The Clone Wars did. Considering how great TCW was starting to become and how good the trailer for S2 of Rebels looks, there is no reason to think that Rebels won't improve substantially as it moves forward.
removed-userMay 6, 2015 2:44 PM
May 9, 2015 2:44 AM

Aug 2013
GunplaIsFreedom said:
While it started off a bit slow, it still started off a lot better than The Clone Wars did. Considering how great TCW was starting to become and how good the trailer for S2 of Rebels looks, there is no reason to think that Rebels won't improve substantially as it moves forward.
It's a while I haven't seen Clone Wars so I can't really compare. You're right season 2 would most likely improve the series going by the trailer.
May 9, 2015 5:58 AM

Oct 2014
Has anyone here heard of Korgoth of Barbaria?

It was supposed to be an animated television series which is basically a homage or parody of Conan The Barbarian and the sword and sorcery subgenre in general. Sadly, it never took off after Adult Swim realized making the show was gonna cost a bomb. In the end, only the pilot was ever released, you can watch the whole thing on Youtube.

As you can see, the show isn't so bad and among the voices are Tom Kenny (Spongebob and the Ice King) and Diedrich Bader (Batman: The brave and the Bold). Korgoth could have been a great show. Sigh, a case of what could have been. And yeah, there's violence, women in skimpy clothes, inappropriate humor and a kickass metal soundtrack. What more could you ask?
Jun 25, 2015 2:14 AM

Aug 2013
First episode of season 2 of Star Wars Rebels was amazing. Loved seeing Vader cold, calculating, deadly and persistent. Glad there will be more adventure in this season than the last one thanks to Vader's actions.
Jun 25, 2015 2:33 AM

Feb 2015
Animaniacs is best western cartoon for me. Nothing else even comes close. :)

Khaosman said:
Has anyone here heard of Korgoth of Barbaria?

My friend showed it to me a while ago. It's awesome.
Jul 12, 2015 1:37 PM

Aug 2013
LOL Cisco stole the words right from my mouth. "Check out that hotness". I can't wait for this.

Jul 12, 2015 6:45 PM

Jan 2014
DrGeroCreation said:
LOL Cisco stole the words right from my mouth. "Check out that hotness". I can't wait for this.

Looks great! Wish it were on Cartoon Network though......but kind of wish it wasn't since they cancel great shows.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jul 13, 2015 8:59 PM

Aug 2013
RedRoseFring said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Looks great! Wish it were on Cartoon Network though......but kind of wish it wasn't since they cancel great shows.
It's not really meant for tv considering it's a short series (6 episodes).
Jul 27, 2015 8:38 PM

Aug 2013
Gods and Monsters movie was amazing. Loved the action, loved the mystery, loved the backstories 9.5 /10. This may sound crazy but it would have been perfect if the movie ended on a cliffhanger and continued with the second season of the series. I never liked Superman but this Superman is the best character in the movie/series. Lex even though he's a good guy in this was also top notch . I really hope to see the second season expand on this alternate world and introduce more alternate characters.

Watched Looney Tunes Rabbits Run. 8/10 Lola was ditzy and kawaii as ever and some of the gags from the old Looney Tunes theatrical shorts were included.

Currently watching Wakfu. At first I really wasn't into it but that changed around episode 4. I'm not a fan of flash animation but it looks great in Wakfu, it isn't super stiff at all.The artstyle looks good as well. Soundtrack wise it is okay but nothing to really talk about and most of the main characters are cliched although you have to take into account that cliched does not automatically equal bad. The main protagonist is the typical energetic, fun loving, determined battle shonen type protagonist like Aang. I like guys like that. There is also the dim witted confrontational friend, tsundere,old man. The old man though isn't very stereotypical because he isn't perverted and doesn't seem to be some type of sensei. Out of the main cast of characters the only one I don't like is the tsundere/ojou-sama character
[left][/left]. She is pretty annoying. Overall it 's a pretty good battle shonen western cartoon like Avatar although I would put Avatar above it. It has a lot of fun adventure so any anime fan that likes action adventure battle shonen anime like Seven Deadly Sins, Rave Master etc. would most likely enjoy it.

Lastly , so far (I'm 12 episodes in) it's episodic with no main villain but I hope that will change soon.
DrGeroCreationJul 27, 2015 8:46 PM
Jul 28, 2015 4:10 AM
May 2013
Where are all my Gumball fans?!?
Jul 29, 2015 2:01 PM

Aug 2013
So the main villain is finally making his move and things are really getting serious now. The last fight was amazing , I never knew a fight could look so good with flash animation.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

38 by DreamingBeats »»
3 hours ago

» anyone enjoy reality tv?

removed-user - Sep 6, 2020

39 by Sorachin »»
7 hours ago

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4811 by Zoldra0 »»
7 hours ago

» About The Crow Remake (2024)

Vargnatt - 10 hours ago

3 by LoveLikeBlood »»
9 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3375 by Vargnatt »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.