Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 16, 2015 1:47 AM

Feb 2014
This Spring line up is just GODLIKE!

Mar 16, 2015 1:56 AM

Jan 2015
Whao this spring season looks good. HYPE!!!!
Mar 16, 2015 2:20 AM

Jan 2012
Here's my current plan of attack:

1.)Hello! Kiniro Mosaic - While not my favorite of the cute girls doing cute things genre, not by a long shot in fact, I still enjoyed the first season of Kinmoza enough to buy it. I'm expecting the second will be enjoyable as well.

2.)Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? - I tried to read the manga of this a month or two back, but the terminology was confusing me. It looked interesting enough so I'm hopeful this adaptation will be good.

3.)Punchline - I'm not really too sure what to expect with this, although the art style looks good.

4.)Re-Kan! - This could be some nice, cute fun but I'm not sure. I hope it's not one of those 5 minute shows but get a sense that it might be.

5.)Triage X - I'm expecting this to be a more "hardcore" series. Lots of t and a and lots of violence. Guess we'll see though. :smileyvery-happy:

6.)Yamada and the Seven Witches - this'll be my star of the season. I've been reading the manga for this weekly since it began and I'm really hoping this adaptation does well.

7.)I can't understand what my husband is saying 2 - the first series was truly wonderful. I only hope the episodes are longer in season 2 but regardless I expect this to be great.

8.)Grisaia whatever - the way they're dividing these two adaptations of the later Grisaia games is really confusing me, but regardless I'll be watching as I watched the first series and enjoyed it enough.

9.)Denpa Kyoushi - a late addition. I'd often see the manga on manga sites and go "this could be good" and then never read it. Well I'll finally be experiencing it through this anime. I'm hopeful.

I might add on 2 or 3 more shows...
Mar 16, 2015 2:28 AM

Jul 2013
animefan8800 said:
Here's my current plan of attack:

6.)Yamada and the Seven Witches - this'll be my star of the season. I've been reading the manga for this weekly since it began and I'm really hoping this adaptation does well.

Uhh, you might want to prepare a plan B just in case since I have my doubts on this one. I really like the manga and have been reading it weekly too till a while ago, but LIDENFILMS is the studio behind it and it's only 1-cour which makes me think this adaptation might turns out just like TerraFormars. I'm still looking forward to it but I'm already prepared to escape if the plan fail lol.

Mar 16, 2015 2:39 AM

Jul 2014
Does anyone know if these Kyoukai no Kanata movies will require watching the series first? Got the series stuck in my throat on the first episode and haven't looked back, but I can see the movies being something to get for my sister if they hold up on their own.
Mar 16, 2015 2:43 AM

Dec 2011
animefan8800 said:

4.)Re-Kan! - This could be some nice, cute fun but I'm not sure. I hope it's not one of those 5 minute shows but get a sense that it might be.

I thought it would be a short when it was announced originally but it's airing in the same time slot that Juuou Mujin no Fafnir is airing in at present, and AmaBuri was airing in last season, so I doubt it. Which is, of course, a good thing.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 16, 2015 2:46 AM

Dec 2011
I like this season's line-up.

There are sequels that I've been looking forward to: Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works, Diamond no Ace Season 2 and Uta no Prince-sama.

There are also anime adaptation that I've been excited about: Dungeon ni Deai wo, Owari no Seraph and Shokugeki no Soma. And, there are also other anime that are quite interesting. :D
Mar 16, 2015 2:48 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
So much to watch x.x

Seriously this must be the most overstacked season in years

I might have 6-8 shows to watch on saturdays depending on what days the still-unknown series will air >.>
HaXXspettenMar 16, 2015 2:54 AM
Mar 16, 2015 2:57 AM
May 2012
BRING IT, BABY!!
Mar 16, 2015 3:12 AM

Jul 2013
Red_Tuesday said:
Does anyone know if these Kyoukai no Kanata movies will require watching the series first? Got the series stuck in my throat on the first episode and haven't looked back, but I can see the movies being something to get for my sister if they hold up on their own.

Well, the first movie is a recap of the TV series and the second movie is a sequel to the TV series so it's okay to just watch the 2 movies I guess.

Mar 16, 2015 3:20 AM

Aug 2012
Good line up
Mar 16, 2015 3:24 AM

Sep 2012
Red_Tuesday said:
It'll be shitty anyway.

I predict more "putting the main character through physical pain somehow = maturing and character growth" plotline, where we explore the tantalizing relationship between no-personality-kun and buy-my-figurine-chan as they babble on about nonsense supernatural schlock that was thrown together in 15 minutes, because the writers had more important things to focus on (like when to include scenes where her glasses become loose and hang slightly out of place)
Mar 16, 2015 3:28 AM

Jul 2010
A Love Comedy and Di-di-di-digital monsters!

Mar 16, 2015 3:29 AM
Nov 2010
If You Like ...
Here The PV For Baby Steps Season 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em3z1n9gsvg
^^
Mar 16, 2015 3:33 AM

Mar 2014
Wow, never have I lived through a season where I want to ongoingly watch more than 3 anime; Highschool DxD, UBW, Digimon & Food Wars are all exciting me.

Hopefully I make it to the premiere of Gintama° 'cause I'm only on 138 as of this post.
Mar 16, 2015 3:34 AM
Jul 2018
looking forward for spring season.
especially for Nisekoi^^
Mar 16, 2015 3:42 AM

Jul 2012
I'm so happy to realise that I will fall behind in pretty much all the airing animes I wwnt to watch next season because I won't have time to watch them... xD
Great line up, the hype is real!! :3
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Mar 16, 2015 4:35 AM

Mar 2014
That weekend though, holy shit.
Mar 16, 2015 4:38 AM

Apr 2013
So many series to watch, but so much work to do... I guess I'll have to procrastinate XD
Mar 16, 2015 4:46 AM

Jun 2014
next season is gonna be amazing!

Guaranteed watch:

Baby Steps 2
Sidonia No Kishi 2
Kekkai Sensen
Oregairu 2
Ore Monogatari
Owari no Seraph
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka?
Shokugeki no Souma
Punch Line
Gunslinger Stratos: The Animation
Hibike! Euphonium

Maybe:
Arslan Senki
Denpa Kyoushi
Houkago no Pleiades
Kyoukai no Rinne
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku
Plastic Memories
Show By Rock!!
Yamadakun to Nananin no Majo
:3
Mar 16, 2015 4:58 AM
Nov 2013
Wow spring is gonna be epic this year
Mar 16, 2015 4:59 AM

Feb 2014
HaXXspetten said:
So much to watch x.x

Seriously this must be the most overstacked season in years

I might have 6-8 shows to watch on saturdays depending on what days the still-unknown series will air >.>

I have even more than that ... though I doubt I will watch all of them the entire season as that would be a mission but I will be checking all these out

Wednesday (1)
Hibike! Euphonium

Friday (5)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
Re-Kan!
Triage X
Punchline
Nisekoi 2

Saturday (10)
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou
Nagato Yuki Chan no Shoushitsu
Shokugeki no Souma
Owari no Seraph
High School DxD BorN
Gunslinger Stratos The Animation
Sidonia no Kishi Season 2
Fate Stay Nigth Season 2
Plastic Memories
Kekkai Sensen

Sunday (4)
Arslan Senki
Ghost in the Shell Alternative Architecture
Yamada kun to Nananin no Majo
Grisaia no Rakuen
Mar 16, 2015 6:06 AM

Dec 2013
awww..can't wait for highschool dxd born !!!
Mar 16, 2015 6:10 AM

Dec 2013
Definitely looking forward to this season :)
Mar 16, 2015 6:32 AM

Jun 2013
I'm definitely the most excited for Sidonia no Kishi 2 and Baby Steps 2. I have missed those two series so much!
Mar 16, 2015 6:56 AM

Jul 2014
Nisekoi on 10th April. So exicted.
[right]"Boobs are heavier than a man’s life."
~~ Issei Hyodo
Mar 16, 2015 7:01 AM

Jul 2014
Nagato Yuki-chan no shoushitsu, highschool DxD and fate!!!

Mar 16, 2015 7:10 AM

Jan 2013
Spring is going to be oh so good. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku, Gintama, Nisekoi, Ore Monogatari!, Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu and Fate/stay night are quaranteed to watch. Gonna keep eye on suprises also.
Mar 16, 2015 7:35 AM

Aug 2011
As usual I'm interested in a lot of the spring shows so my tentative list of shows I'm watching is:

Tentative because I will most definitely put shows on hold since I can't watch too many shows AND maintain my job AND go to school all at the same time it's too much.
Mar 16, 2015 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
Thank you so much for your hard work, I needed this very complete list of PVs and CMs to update my personal topic.
I look forward to the new season!
Mar 16, 2015 8:06 AM

Jan 2010
Spring list always colorful! xD Yey Spring!!!

Mar 16, 2015 8:15 AM

Mar 2014
Get out of my sight, Yoshitsugu Matsuoka.

OT: FUCK YEAH UBW AND NAGATO YUKI!
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Mar 16, 2015 8:55 AM

Jun 2013
Absolutely hyped for this season. Still need to catch up on the first season of Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy and Gintama.
Mar 16, 2015 8:58 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Mustakurmu said:
Where is To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd?
implying that would air in the same season as DxD

Don't expect that until Fall
Mar 16, 2015 9:49 AM

Dec 2012
kuuderes_shadow said:
Infatuate said:
So I guess new non non biyori season will come out somewhere in 2028 at this rate.

Oh well, at least there's kiniro mosaic.

If they did a new season of non non now it would be mostly anime original.

Didn't they already announce one though? What was the point of that if its nowhere close to coming out?

:(

I don't watch as much anime as before...
Mar 16, 2015 9:52 AM

Apr 2013
Gintama, DxD, OreGairu, Nagato Yuki-chan, Huuuu~~~ ⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹
Mar 16, 2015 10:06 AM
Mar 2015
digimon not gonna come until summer huh
Mar 16, 2015 10:28 AM
Jul 2018
♪ ♫ Dragon Dragon Oppai Dragon ♫ ♪

┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏( -_-)┛
Mar 16, 2015 11:12 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I guess this is what my schedule looks like for the moment:

Monday (2)
Hello!! Kiniro Mosaic
Grisaia no Meikyuu/Grisaia no Rakuen

Tuesday: (0)

Wednesday (1)
Gintama°

Thursday (0)

Friday (2)
Nisekoi:

Saturday (6)
Denpa Kyoushi (TV)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
High School DxD BorN
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
Shokugeki no Souma

Sunday (2)
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV)

Unknown airing date (1)
Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki

Still undecided if I'll watch or not (4)
Etotama
Owari no Seraph
Ninja Slayer From Animation
Plastic Memories
Mar 16, 2015 11:17 AM

Aug 2014
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season

More Saber the better!
Mar 16, 2015 12:06 PM

Aug 2013
The season is going to be very hectic for me. There's too many shows that I am interested in!

I will be watching (in order of first episode air date):

1. Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) (Currently Airing)
2. Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2nd Season (Shorts)
3. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
4. Denpa Kyoushi (TV)
5. Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka
6. Kyoukai no Rinne (TV)
7. Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
8. Owari no Seraph
9. Shokugeki no Souma
10. Arslan Senki
11. Plastic Memories
12. Hibike! Euphonium
13. Ore Monogatari!!
14. Triage X
15. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV)
16. Grisaia no Rakuen

If things get too hard to manage, I may have put the lesser good ones on hold...
Mar 16, 2015 12:07 PM

Dec 2011
Infatuate said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

If they did a new season of non non now it would be mostly anime original.

Didn't they already announce one though? What was the point of that if its nowhere close to coming out?

:(

They announced it, yes, but it's quite common for announcements to be made a year or two before the anime airs. Dog Days season 3 (airing this season) was announced back in 2012.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 16, 2015 12:17 PM

Apr 2013
Gintama, UBW 2 and High School DxD are the sequel I'm definitely excited for, I also might watch Oregairu 2 eventuallyl cause the first season wasn't too bad.

Other than those, Ninja Slayer and Shingeki no Kyojin 2 Owari no Seraph and Arslan Senki are the ones I'll definitely check out. I'm still on the fence on Punchline, Dungeon and Kekkai Sensen, so I'll probably hear some opinions on those before starting them.

If I ever do get to watch the first entries in their respective series (and enjoy them), there's also Diamond no Ace and Sidonia no Kishi.
5 main aspects I base my ratings on:
1. Did DramaEnthusiast make a thread about it?
2. Is it better than Breaking Bad?
3. Did MellowJello recommend the shit out of it?
4. Has it caused a (very entertaining) shitstorm on MAL?
5. Is it actually good?

Scratch the fifth point, it's not very relevant...
Mar 16, 2015 12:49 PM
May 2014
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sure-me(Maybe, gonna check first season but it looks a bit funny)
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku (Can't wait to hear another one of Hachiman speeches)
Denpa Kyoushi (TV) (I seen the manga(a bit) and it was a bit interesting so I'll watch the anime)
Owari no Seraph (The animation and storyline are pretty nice so I'm going to check it out)
Kyoukai no Rinne (TV) (I am not sure but I am going to check it out)
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu (I think have some romance would be nice)
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (I am scared that thsi will be an ecchi/harem from the preview but even than, the storyline is quite nice)
Plastic Memories (I am not sure about this one, it looks a bit boring but I'll try it out)
Arslan Senki (TV) (I think this is one anime that has the potential to be anime of the season from what I know which is literally the summary and animation so I'll try this one)
Show By Rock!! (No)
Kekkai Sensen (This one looks very unique and interesting)
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) 2nd Season (Hype, look at the pv, it makes me fangasm, I am so excited for fucking season 2
Diamond no Ace: Second Season (One of my favorite anime receiving a season 2 when season 1 will end two weeks before season 2 starts, I am so lucky)
Teekyuu 4 (It looks meh)
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku (Meh)
Hibike! Euphonium (Music alone doesn't interest me)
Gintama° (I seriously need to catch up but yeah, its back...finally!)
Ore Monogatari!! (I am a bit hesitant because of the male main character design but I'll try and maybe I'll like it)
Punchline (Before I was going to say yes but now that I seen the preview, its just an ecchi/harem)
Nisekoi: (Very excited for season 2 especially after marathoning the manga)
Houkago no Pleiades (TV) (I won't watcht this)
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) (Love the manga, its awesome. I am really excited for this but I am sad since it only gets 12 episodes)
Grisaia no Meikyuu (I am going to try this)
Ninja Slayer From Animation (The animation is kinda offputting)
Grisaia no Rakuen (I will try this too)
Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki (Didn't watch season 1)
Shokugeki no Souma (I love the manga and I am excited for all the key parts to be animated)
Lupin III (2015) (I hope it isn't a sequel since I am thinking of starting this)
Digimon Adventure Tri. (Nope
Mar 16, 2015 1:06 PM

Oct 2012
The anime I'm planning to watch this season, if anyone cares to know, are:

Ame-iro Cocoa
Arslan Senki (TV)
Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2 Sure-me
Denpa Kyoushi (TV)
Etotama
Grisaia no Meikyuu
Grisaia no Rakuen
Hibike! Euphonium
High School DxD BorN
Houkago no Pleiades (TV)
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
Ore Monogatari!!
Robot Girls Z Plus
Takamiya Nasuno Desu!: Teekyuu Spin-off
Teekyuu 4
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV)
Mar 16, 2015 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
So excited for the next season!
TEEKYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ~
Mar 16, 2015 1:30 PM

Jan 2015
I'll be honest.
Only Nanoha ViVid, Unlimited Blade Works and Digimon Adventure tri. tickle my fancy right now.

the adapation of The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is also kinda up there.

everything else, not so much. But then again, I actually have a hard time watching anime during the season they air because of my work schedule and my occassional forgetfulness. So I'll probably check the others out eventually, just not during the season.
"Rin Goes From Comatose to Bitch In 3 Seconds" : Hakuno Kishinami - Fate/Extra
Mar 16, 2015 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
Geez mal you just left out the best show of the season. Pri para 2
Mar 16, 2015 2:38 PM

Jan 2014
Quite a few series' I'm planning of watching have previews in this post, my thoughts are as follows...

Arslan Senki's character designs are brillaint, and really seem to capture the fantasy vibe it seems the show is going for. Arslan Senki has been going as a franchise for yeeeears now, and from my experience with Sailor Moon Crystal, I know that reboots can be very polarising for a fandom. I for one hope this goes well.

Kekkai Sensen's premise interested me from the moment I heard about it, and for me its trailer only helps in making it seem like an action/supernatural series I'll really enjoy.

2015 is looking to be another promising year for anime!
Mar 16, 2015 3:19 PM

Oct 2008
Shokugeki no Souma will take the anime world by storm!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

65 by Stardew »»
3 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 7 hours ago

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
34 minutes ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
4 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.