Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2009 2:12 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
good thing tomoe is safe.. and as expected.. reina won the match vs risty via the always-been-effective make-your-opponent-remember-that-you-are-friends-to-distract-her-in-the-fight technique.. now she's up for the queen.. haha.. they even had aldra's backstory in this episode..

but meh.. i stopped caring about what was happening when the ED came.. AIRI..so moe hawt..

argiliumDec 4, 2009 4:05 PM
Dec 3, 2009 7:01 AM

Oct 2009
Like my friend said above, Aldra's story was interesting but I want to know what caused the whole mess with the sisters exactly and what in the world was that shadow suddenly appearing, they did do a shot of fan service of young Aldra for some random reason. Tomoe was about to have the same brainwash as Listy but Shizuka came to rescue her so that was good. Ok, so they show a little Melpha back at her saint poses practice and Ymir selling those fake swords. Reina VS Listy was excellent! Almost comparable to Tomoe VS Reina not as epic but 80% epic. Two things helped Reina: the coin to remind Listy's past with Reina and Melona attacking the queen with a good splash of saint milk at the end. Listy must have really suffered she had bloody eyes because of her resist. So in the end Reina broke the things making Listy cursed and it was over with Listy recovering...good thing she is not dead. Chibi Melona was cute. Let's hope next battle will be Aldra's death and Reina's win....also Airie ED....XD It was ok but she is not my favorite. I will admit about a reaction I had=>
V
BTW here is the interesting shadow part but I doubt they say exactly what is with that? I assume the shadow saved her sister or her in exchange for acting as host to it...I assume only.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Dec 3, 2009 2:13 PM

Apr 2009
its about time that airi got a ED but fuck why is it the last 2 episodes of the season?
they should have split it up and episodes to each bad guy
Dec 3, 2009 4:28 PM

Apr 2009
apparently, it would probably be the only Airi ED.. since next ep is the last ep and there would be a special ED.. but she should've been walking in the ED.. that's sexier than flying..
Dec 3, 2009 5:01 PM

Oct 2008
Best thing about this episode... Airi ver. of the ED

This series needs more of her...
Dec 4, 2009 3:39 PM

Aug 2009
Mrpaper said:
Best thing about this episode... Airi ver. of the ED

This series needs more of her...

Agree, best ending ever !

Airi is mine (゚∇゚)
Dec 14, 2009 3:40 PM

Sep 2008
Almost the worst episode ever, Listy should have won. Well all of this would not have to happen if the show was so Reina biased. I mean, Tomoe should have fought her and she would have totally won.

I just want to hug Aldra and never let go; she's just looking for her sister.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2009 4:03 PM

Apr 2009
HawthorneKitty said:
Almost the worst episode ever, Listy should have won. Well all of this would not have to happen if the show was so Reina biased. I mean, Tomoe should have fought her and she would have totally won.
what's the point if Listy won? that means it is a bad end with Aldra winning.. the previous ep, however, that is where it was a bit biased..
Dec 14, 2009 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Feels like things are rushing a bit too fast atm, they could at least have made this a 16 episode anime, on the good side though we don't have to spend 20 minutes watching two people fighting back and forth.
Not that it was any argue of whom was going to win between Listy and Reina but it was nice to see she actually had to struggle quite a bit and even got some unexpected help from Melona (how cute wasn't the two mini versions of her? =P)
And with that holy milk spilled over queen Aldra I guess she is at least a bit weakened (perhaps unable to use her petrify ability) which gives Reina a much greater chance of winning.

Aldra's back story was quite interesting too since it shows she wasn't always an evil demon but actually fought for a good cause, to find her little sister.
Though If I had to guess, my bet is that the shade thing possessing her had something to do with the sisters disappearance. Dark mysterious entities showing up in your hour of need are usually not wise to be trusted^^
But since the flash back was so short and nonconsistent it's very hard to feeling anything for Aldra or her plight.
Dec 15, 2009 12:42 PM

Mar 2008
Excellent episode, the battle was really nice. But i'm a bit surprised Tomoe managed to escape like that...
Dec 16, 2009 2:39 PM

Sep 2007
Really good episode !
About the ending, we don't have full version of each no ?
Only two versions (and i don't hear the differences) with juste Rie who song no ?
I want more of Airi. **
Dec 16, 2009 6:45 PM

Apr 2009
the full version of "Buddy-Body" (the ED) is a 5- minute song with Melona singing the first verse and chorus, Menace the second, and Airi the last.. so the full song is like all ED's combined.. the second version is just a little faster..
argiliumDec 16, 2009 6:52 PM
Dec 17, 2009 12:31 AM

Sep 2007
Never hear that ...
I have the full version ... But ... I think my ears are broken so . O_o
Dec 19, 2009 10:43 AM

Jul 2009
For me the best part was when Airi appeared in the ending :D
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
Dec 20, 2009 2:35 PM

Feb 2009
Aaaand she settles the fight with the certain-kill-without-killing-you-though-i-totally-stabbed-you-through-the-stomach-vanquish-all-your-clothes-technique. Splendid performance *clap, clap, clap*
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jun 29, 2010 11:47 AM

Mar 2010
what the fuck? what about echidna? when the fuck did she get eliminated from the competition? I thought it was just Irma who lost. What is this nonsense!?
Sep 12, 2010 7:35 PM

Jun 2009
ED was great lol
Mar 5, 2011 8:12 PM

Dec 2010
BUTTHURT said:
what the fuck? what about echidna? when the fuck did she get eliminated from the competition? I thought it was just Irma who lost. What is this nonsense!?

Yeah I thought she was participating too! Oh well looks like she left just like those two other elf girls.

Hehe I knew Airi ED was coming up!
Sep 4, 2012 7:43 PM

Nov 2011
Oh God, Rie Kugimiya you voiced that little bunny loli well this episode.

Also, glad Leina won the match. Well deserved. Also, Airi's VA has a really good voice there at the end with her singing. Just saying.
Apr 27, 2014 5:58 PM

Jun 2012
well as expected only Reina could beat Listy but now i wonder why they say the final match is there already cause Echidna sure did disappear but she never lost if i remember right anyway that aside i now focus on the battle Reina vs Aldra.

i got not many expectations just expect a awesome episode i do no know if the battle will be that awesome since i do not know if they will let Reina win already or not and maybe she will win way to easy and we get a lot of taking before the battle but one thing is certain it will be a good episode.

over all this episode was good the battle was nice Listy came back to normal so again many progress and Melona with her surprise attack was good to all thought i do not know if it is good or bad for Reina that she did that.

i guess Echidna really run away after Irma's defeat its a bit disappointing but who knows if she still will turn up somehow and i still miss Airi but we still get to see Nix only not as powerful as she could be and we still got Melona back and Listy is back to normal al thought Melona seem to be gone again now :(

i expected to see Nowa again or Alleyne but also they did not show up any more so maybe they won't but still there is hope in this last episode of this season.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Oct 28, 2014 10:23 AM

May 2012
Oh boy the last episode is gonna be epic for sure! So without further ado let's find out what it will offer us!
Feb 9, 2017 1:27 PM

Apr 2013
Finally Listy is herself again, though I still wonder where Echidna is xD
Jun 27, 2019 3:55 PM

May 2014
A fight with a pretty obvious outcome for us all, but still interesting to see what kind of effect the divine milk had on the loli queen. Presenting her backstory so far into the season is a bit pointless imo. Would be more interesting to see this a bit before between the fights in the challenge.

PS! Sad to see that Shizuka-san is dead. For a moment there I thought she used a trick, but who knows there is still an ep. left. ^^

One ep. left. So let's see how this queen fight and what kind of trick the main character will use.
Aug 6, 2021 10:07 AM

Feb 2020
Yet another intense battle. Leina vs. Listy was nice. I'm glad Listy is back to herself again.

Let the final battle begin. Leina vs. Aldra.

Also, I loved Aira ending. :)

SerafosDec 13, 2023 10:09 AM
Jun 19, 2022 10:00 PM

Jul 2016
Dragon Tail too op. Pls nerf.

And they really forgot Echidna was still competing smh.
Feb 10, 12:07 AM

Dec 2022
Leina is a TRVE QUEEN and a hero she's gonna do it big
MELONA BEST GIRL

More topics from this board

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Dec 10, 2009

67 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 10 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 26, 2009

29 by Sasutaschi »»
Mar 3, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 9 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 19, 2009

25 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 9, 12:06 AM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 8 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 12, 2009

38 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 8, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Queen's Blade: Gyokuza wo Tsugu Mono Episode 7 Discussion

francismeunier - Nov 5, 2009

37 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 7, 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.