Forum Settings
Forums
New
will you continue you life of anime pass adult hood?
Mar 14, 2015 4:56 PM
Jun 2012
Do you still live with your parents? Will you move out? What is you backup plan for the future?

Will you continue your life of anime?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 14, 2015 5:31 PM

Mar 2008
Yes.
If Im still alive and able to.
Dont have one

Of course. Why would i stop liking anime just because of age? I would like it if i was 100 years old.
Mar 14, 2015 5:58 PM

Apr 2012
I still live with my parents. If I manage to buy a house, then I might move out...or I might not. I can't say anything at this point. And of course I'll continue watching anime, but I can say that compared to 10 years ago, my interest has decreased considerably a lot.
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Mar 14, 2015 6:26 PM
Jun 2012
The reason for the post is that am thinking to move out soon.
Am 19 soon to be 20 and I still live my parents.

I can't handle being at home anymore, its hard to be creative with kids running up and down the halls, plus can't be my true self at home. Also am running out of room for my stuff.
Am going to be anime for life!!!!! :)

......am also asking because I know people that have quited their anime life style because of the career they got into, married, or they thought they were to old.
Mar 14, 2015 7:58 PM

Mar 2008
Eh people are dumb and make assumptions on what they have to do. Just do what you enjoy.
Mar 14, 2015 10:06 PM

Apr 2012
traed said:
Eh people are dumb and make assumptions on what they have to do. Just do what you enjoy.

This. Even if i have a job, when i get home or at least on the weekends, i'll watch anime or read a bit of manga. Japanese/anime/japanese culture is and will still be my main interest. I live to enjoy what i like, not to be someone's company's slave.

And i'm already 22, turning 23 in july even, and i still live with my dad. He understands my condition and has given me the green go to stay in the same house until the end or until me or him can buy another house. Sure it might be nice to live by yourself, and recently i've also been wanting to have my own property cos my bitch of a sister is just that much of a prick but since i dont have the means to, what choice do i have.
''俺はいつになったら自由になれるんだろう…''
Mar 15, 2015 11:02 AM

Jul 2013
I live with my mom and have no plans to move away from her. Till death do us part. Lol.
She's getting up in age, though, so I do have to think about what will happen when she's gone. I'll probably end up moving in with someone else or just kill myself.
Will I continue my life of anime? Of course. Why not? I've got nothing better to do.

EDIT: There's the slim possibility that I may get married someday. If that were to happen, she'd have to move in with my mom and I. I'm not gonna let my mom be lonely in her final years. After she passes, I would just live with my wife. Wouldn't want to off myself if I had someone that loves me that much.
VokiMar 15, 2015 11:06 AM
Mar 16, 2015 12:52 AM
Dec 2013
vokisa said:
I live with my mom and have no plans to move away from her. Till death do us part. Lol.
She's getting up in age, though, so I do have to think about what will happen when she's gone. I'll probably end up moving in with someone else or just kill myself.
Will I continue my life of anime? Of course. Why not? I've got nothing better to do.

EDIT: There's the slim possibility that I may get married someday. If that were to happen, she'd have to move in with my mom and I. I'm not gonna let my mom be lonely in her final years. After she passes, I would just live with my wife. Wouldn't want to off myself if I had someone that loves me that much.

Well I hope you dont. Probly doesnt mean much coming from a random person, but if you want to talk, I'll give it my best to convince you not to kill yourself (tho my convo skills are weak so dont expect much :p -> Thats a joke lol..).
Mar 16, 2015 5:44 AM

Feb 2014
Sekai1ban said:
traed said:

This. Even if i have a job, when i get home or at least on the weekends, i'll watch anime or read a bit of manga. Japanese/anime/japanese culture is and will still be my main interest. I live to enjoy what i like, not to be someone's company's slave.

And i'm already 22, turning 23 in july even, and i still live with my dad. He understands my condition and has given me the green go to stay in the same house until the end or until me or him can buy another house. Sure it might be nice to live by yourself, and recently i've also been wanting to have my own property cos my bitch of a sister is just that much of a prick but since i dont have the means to, what choice do i have.

Me too. i'm 22 damit and live whit mother . one dis moment try fide whay live alone and get mony
Mar 16, 2015 11:16 AM

Jul 2013
DragonNeptune said:
vokisa said:

Well I hope you dont. Probly doesnt mean much coming from a random person, but if you want to talk, I'll give it my best to convince you not to kill yourself (tho my convo skills are weak so dont expect much :p -> Thats a joke lol..).

Trigger warning:
VokiMar 17, 2015 9:34 AM
Mar 16, 2015 1:26 PM

Feb 2014
vokisa said:
DragonNeptune said:

Thanks for the offer, but I'm ok. I don't really think suicide is a big deal.
And I've got 20 years left with my mom, probably. And things will have changed with me by the time I'm 40. So nothing to worry about in the short term.

Damit guys not talk about Suicide light.I still have litle time left so not ever talk about dat .
Mar 16, 2015 1:30 PM

Nov 2012
So vokisa is lesbian?
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Mar 17, 2015 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
no_good_name said:
So vokisa is lesbian?

Aye.

EDIT: And sorry about that, Heko. Probably should have put a trigger warning in there...
VokiMar 17, 2015 9:33 AM
Mar 17, 2015 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
Nice.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Mar 18, 2015 1:49 PM

Feb 2014
vokisa said:

EDIT: And sorry about that, Heko. Probably should have put a trigger warning in there...

yast forget what i say............
HekoMar 18, 2015 3:10 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How many of you like the outdoors or nature?

traed - Aug 7, 2023

11 by Laniakea- »»
Dec 1, 2023 7:49 AM

» What do you practice and learn?

Butterfly_White - Mar 13, 2023

6 by Otakulover99 »»
Nov 6, 2023 2:35 AM

» how do u guys make money?

hik1komori - Apr 21, 2022

17 by MumeiHikki »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:39 PM

» How much do you care about your personal hygiene?

removed-user - May 13, 2015

19 by traed »»
Jun 29, 2023 1:11 AM

» Have you chosen your nick?

Heko - Mar 20, 2015

27 by water_my_melons »»
Jun 20, 2023 8:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.