Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 16, 2008 4:52 AM

Mar 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
wooooo , Kick ass battle , Nadleeh pws , so that's what Tierria is capable of when serious.
Well that kind is a cheap ability but still XD.
character development , we learn that F.say Yeah was a member of the group responsible for the death of lolicon statos's parents.
zomg , Tierria smiled , like woah ! he's human after all ?
Even setsuna smiled O_o
and the three nations are getting some (fake)GN drive , the same kind the throne uses , so it might prove to be difficult for them in the near future ( episode 20 preview XD ) .

(made by MistaCloudStrife ^^)
Feb 16, 2008 8:39 AM
Feb 2008
Episode was quality best bit was when exia went against the fangs and when virtue transformed into nadlah
Feb 16, 2008 1:49 PM
Nov 2007
Great episode again ^^
Feb 16, 2008 6:26 PM

Oct 2007
I love how things are getting together a bit. One of the best episodes so far, imo.

My kingdom for a bottle of plum juice!
Feb 17, 2008 2:41 AM
Jul 2007
Loved Nadleeh!!!!!
Feb 17, 2008 9:09 PM

Sep 2007
Wow.. Ever since episode 15 these episodes just keep getting better and better. I am totally hooked.
Feb 17, 2008 11:38 PM
Jan 2008
Joot said:
Wow.. Ever since episode 15 these episodes just keep getting better and better. I am totally hooked.

Agreed, its definitely gettin better. And something in Antarctica o.O

Something BIG is gonna happen and then...season 2 -_- Yay
AlphapandaFeb 17, 2008 11:44 PM
Feb 18, 2008 12:11 AM

Oct 2007
There are 25 episodes and we are at 19 still...

Does not really look like it will make it on time...
More battles ahead, too much mystery unsolved, what is Saji's role in everything?

Are they making another season to solve this all or finishing it soon, they have done nothing with Saji, unless he is ONLY used to show us the aftereffect of what the Gundams are having to the world, as a multiple view...
Feb 18, 2008 12:21 AM

Sep 2007
Great ep. I loved seeing the Gundams using formations; it's a nice departure from the recycled clips of SEED. Though I wish they would've left the drawn-out song flashbacks with SEED, too. Still, it was a nice bit right at the end of the song. Is Louise totally written out of the show now? Also, Tieria's a cyborg? And Alexander's clearly evil. Can't wait to see what happens when Graham gets into a suit w/ a GN drive...unless he sticks to his FLAG promise...

Was it just me, or wasn't Zwei missing an arm before the fight w/ Exia...?
Feb 18, 2008 12:38 AM

Oct 2007
NabeShogun said:
Was it just me, or wasn't Zwei missing an arm before the fight w/ Exia...?

It was not right before the fight with EXIA, but yes he did lose an arm!
Feb 18, 2008 1:05 AM

Oct 2007
This show has quickly become one of my favorites of current ongoing anime series. I hate when good series hit their episode cap. Setsuna F seia is also one of my favorite characters! I got hyped at the end of the last episode, and this one did not dissapoint. Action is cool, but purpose driven action is even better! I actually haven't liked the girlie-boy Tierria with his attitude until this episode! Can't wait til next ep!
Feb 18, 2008 2:13 AM

Jan 2008
Setsuna was funny at the ending XD

& Louise was cute in the flashback ;.;
Feb 18, 2008 4:58 AM

Nov 2007
whoa, i love how this show progresses. Now i'll get to finally see Graham piloting a suit with a GN Drive. :O
Feb 18, 2008 5:27 AM

Feb 2008
Pretty good episode.
I thought Tieria used Nadleeh way to soon, but it was nice to see what Nadleeh is capable of.
I'm actually liking the pace this anime is getting, lets hope I'm wrong and they don't throw us a huge cliffhanger on the last episode of the first season =P
Feb 18, 2008 5:32 AM
Sep 2006
^ heh itll happen! i mean cmon look at code geass.. and they're both from the same companies so.. ya lol it should be a big cliffhanger..

anyways damn this episode was awesome!! at the end what were those things? someone mentioned gn drives, was that true?
Feb 18, 2008 7:01 AM

Jul 2007
Friendlysoul said:
There are 25 episodes and we are at 19 still...

More battles ahead, too much mystery unsolved, what is Saji's role in everything?

Are they making another season to solve this all or finishing it soon, they have done nothing with Saji, unless he is ONLY used to show us the aftereffect of what the Gundams are having to the world, as a multiple view...

Its not 25 ep show... its 52 episode show, using western broadcasting standarts, like geass did. - that is "26 episodes, season break, another 26 episodes."
Feb 18, 2008 7:59 AM

Nov 2007
Good episode but where did those GN Drives come from??
Feb 18, 2008 10:41 AM
Jan 2008
DawgX15 said:

That is something we'll find out more later on :D

lifeordeath2 said:
This show has quickly become one of my favorites of current ongoing anime series. I hate when good series hit their episode cap. Setsuna F seia is also one of my favorite characters! I got hyped at the end of the last episode, and this one did not dissapoint. Action is cool, but purpose driven action is even better! I actually haven't liked the girlie-boy Tierria with his attitude until this episode! Can't wait til next ep!

yeah looks like the team are working towards teamwork now, seeing from how they fought the trinities

Friendlysoul said:

yeah, that would be cool if saji somehow got a gundam later on lol in season 2 that is
Feb 18, 2008 10:44 AM
Aug 2007
Wasn't expecting those GN drives (fake or not) to be ready made. 'Was expecting them to give away the data on how to make one. But I guess with 6 episodes left, theres not much time constructing them from scratch.
Feb 18, 2008 11:06 AM

Mar 2007
DawgX15 said:

It seems they came from Laguanga or however you spell his name (guy with the red hair/suit), who is the head of the CB observers. The question i pose is, how does giving off free GN drives help CB, it only seems it would help the countries maintain arms. So, I think that he is possibly acting out of self interest. I'm pretty sure that it's him not the Trinitys that 'hacked' Veda's level 7 data, and gave it to the Trinitys for the sake of having more force behind his fist against CB. It's also the reason why he gave off the fake GN drives (and other info to the countries?)as well. His overall intentions though still seem vague at this point, but he seems to be the man behind the curtains antagonist at this point. We should expect the reporter to encounter him next episode and clarify this matter

Dibs on Ishida!
Feb 18, 2008 12:38 PM

Feb 2008
To the first post that said "So he is human"

Look at the last thing he said in the episode "So this is how humans act" OMG Robot? XD

Great episode, it's sad to think only a couple left till a half year wait for season 2.
Feb 18, 2008 12:53 PM

Oct 2007
Really good episode and good battle!

looking forward to the next episode ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2008 7:17 PM

Jul 2007
I liked the exchange between Lockon and Setsuna... Lockon mocking S. F. S. for being such a hopelessly earnest Gundam nerd was pretty funny.

Saiji A) should not have left Louise, and B) had better be piloting a Gundam sometime soon...
Feb 18, 2008 7:44 PM
Jan 2008
Also, I noticed that saji didn't even get mad or anything when he found out that the gundam killed louise's relative. Wouldn't you want some kind of revenge? Just curious..

Alejandro and Livonze (the observers) were smiling and stuff, seems like they're traitor or somin and knew this was goin on...
Feb 18, 2008 10:31 PM

Nov 2007
season 2 starts in september!!!!!!!!!! I hope graham gets a flag with a GN drive (I sugessted last week he should get a supped up flag).I really didn't care about saji leaving louise and her dream makes no sense. Lockon is still the best even though he didnt finish off the throne (he could have sniped them while escaping)
Feb 18, 2008 10:48 PM
Jan 2008
Yumi said:
Wow! Tieria smiled! :))

can someone remind me.. what was the dream of Louise??

The flashbacks? It just shows the good time between Saji and her. :)
Feb 19, 2008 12:08 AM
Dec 2007
Average episode, watching Saji and Louise is a complete waste of time now, and the insert song was ridiculous. The script is taking off nicely though and it seems like there will be a second season, so I don't worry anymore about the conclusion.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Feb 19, 2008 12:25 AM

Feb 2008
Jacut said:
The script is taking off nicely though and it seems like there will be a second season, so I don't worry anymore about the conclusion.

The second season has been confirmed for a long time ;)
kma23 said:
season 2 starts in september!!!!!!!!!!

I think you're wrong. From what I've read, the 2nd season will start on this year's Fall Season, which starts in October.
Feb 19, 2008 2:04 AM

Jun 2007
Sukotsutsu said:
DawgX15 said:

It seems they came from Laguanga or however you spell his name (guy with the red hair/suit), who is the head of the CB observers. The question i pose is, how does giving off free GN drives help CB, it only seems it would help the countries maintain arms. So, I think that he is possibly acting out of self interest. I'm pretty sure that it's him not the Trinitys that 'hacked' Veda's level 7 data, and gave it to the Trinitys for the sake of having more force behind his fist against CB. It's also the reason why he gave off the fake GN drives (and other info to the countries?)as well. His overall intentions though still seem vague at this point, but he seems to be the man behind the curtains antagonist at this point. We should expect the reporter to encounter him next episode and clarify this matter

Ya, i'm pretty sure the Trinity pilots have no idea that their suits, fake GN particles, and data they receive where stolen. They're just doing what their told without knowing anything.

finally its confirmed that Tieria is a cyborg (well kind of confirmed).

So I'm confused, did Louise and Saji brake up? If so that was a stupid reason to brake up. Personally before this episode I thought she lost her legs too since they where covered up weird but when she was standing I was like...oh it was just a hand. She made it seem like she would never be the same again :/. I wonder what he dream is, could it be to kill the gundams lol.
Feb 19, 2008 2:08 AM

Sep 2007
Great, this is how every anime episode should be! Not much fight, but the plot make up for it. "I AM GUNDAM"

Damn he is the man lol
Feb 19, 2008 4:01 AM

Mar 2007
I wonder if Setsuna comes with a GN-drive.
/ random.

Feb 19, 2008 7:58 AM
Jan 2008
Kayro said:
Jacut said:

I think you're wrong. From what I've read, the 2nd season will start on this year's Fall Season, which starts in October.

Yup, its in october 2008
Feb 19, 2008 12:01 PM

Aug 2007
A real great episode. Teira actually got along with Setsuna, and it looks like they found their main villain for the time being. Everything that is unfolding is starting to get real interesting.
Feb 19, 2008 1:14 PM

Nov 2007
kurotsuki said:
I wonder if Setsuna comes with a GN-drive.
/ random.

LOL!

Just a question about Exia. Does it have any speical abilities? Nadleeh can shut any Gundam hooked up to Veda, Dynames can shoot down anything in the atmosphere, Kyrios...uh....can turn into waverider mode..
Feb 19, 2008 5:28 PM

Mar 2007
Apparently we will see Exia "true power" in the future episode.
Wonder what that may be though.

Feb 19, 2008 5:41 PM

Aug 2007
Finally caught up. >_>

Well that was a real sad battle in the beginning. Noone died. >_> I expected some deaths.

Setsuna says some corny stuff.
Feb 19, 2008 7:20 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Wang Liu Mei is saying scary things like she doesn't care what happens only that it can change the world. She is seemingly neutral (and even possibly on the Thrones' side) in this CB internal conflict. Must keep an eye on her....

Saji fulfilling Louise's dreams....mmm...future plot development possibilities.
If somehow Saji's sister gets assassinated because she knew too much or their dead father turns out to be involved with CB, then Saji will surely go insane.

Setsuna officially denied the existence of God....Any fundamentalists here?

AFRICA finally appears in this series....

Tiera says "kore ga ningen ka" just meaning "so this is human, huh...." it does partially confirm that he is partially cybernetic (explaining his eyes and his ability to connect to Veda with his thoughts...)

GN Drive leakage....this is really not logical if the goal is to eradicate war.
And OMG, did you guys see the loads of GN DRIVES in ANTARTICA????? I wonder if they are real solar furnace or fake solar furnace though. (i think they are fake)
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 19, 2008 8:24 PM

Jan 2008

^.x (can anyone translate?)
Feb 19, 2008 8:40 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
So..... just who is that guy with the green hair? Schonberg's relative maybe? Someone who isn't just an observer, but playing at being an observer's employee?? And why did Alex(?) -- the UN guy -- override Tieria when using Nadleeh? <---biggest questions in my mind right now.

Great episode. I loved that they all fought together, and then *bam!* Johann drops a bomb that results in Lockon pointing a gun at Setsuna xD

This was great. Why does it have to start to get good right at the end of the season!!

But yay! Graham's coming back next episode. Woot.
Feb 19, 2008 9:00 PM
Jan 2008
Kineta said:

This was great. Why does it have to start to get good right at the end of the season!!

SUSPENSE! :P

Happens with alot of anime too -.-
Feb 20, 2008 5:16 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Jaemi said:

^.x (can anyone translate?)

Setsuna : "Sou da. Ore ga Gandamu da." literarily "That's it. I am Gundam." or "you're right, I am Gundam"
Ore (I): "Mattaku omae wa, tondemo nee gandamubaka da."
literarily "really, you really are a gundam-idiot" or more sense "you really really are a gundam-freak" This EXACTLY what Lockon says in episode 19 and the following IS EXACTLY what Setsuna replies back.
Setsuna: "arigatou, saikou no homekotoba da." "Thanks, that's the highest praise (for me)"

Isn't this from a shounen ai dating game?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 20, 2008 8:02 PM

Jan 2007
Some data leakage along with the drives in antartica is making things very interesting. probably all within someones plan. Very much looking forward to the next episode.
Feb 21, 2008 1:18 AM

Jun 2007
I'm glad that louise & saji are over because one of the things that i disliked the most of Gundam 00 was them
Feb 21, 2008 2:05 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Faust721 said:
Some data leakage along with the drives in antartica is making things very interesting. probably all within someones plan. Very much looking forward to the next episode.

Indeed, this will all turn into a giant fight with Gundams where only the true ones will win. :D

I like Lockon's 'Gundam baka'. xD

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 21, 2008 4:05 AM
Sep 2007
the show really gets into the gears. after a promising start, a slow middle, now its time for the great finale, i hope ^^

and, if these were really the same drives that the trinity uses, they are in major trouble, as the trinity gundams are clearly superior in power, and have just the flaw that a) they have a timelimit because of their fake drives, and b) their pilots suck
b) obviously doesn't apply to the pilots of the 3 nations, so, who will be the first to open a can of ass kick ? ^^
Feb 21, 2008 4:06 AM
Feb 2008
Awakened said:
the show really gets into the gears. after a promising start, a slow middle, now its time for the great finale, i hope ^^

19/50 hardly qualifies as a finale.
Feb 22, 2008 12:53 PM
Jun 2007
I lol'd at the awkward pause after Setsuna took, "really, you really are a gundam-idiot", as a compliment. Both Lockon and Tieria had these expressions, of what looked like disbelief, in their faces.

Great episode overall. Trinity fails as pilots and rely to much on the preemptive strike. They would've been destroyed if Veda wasn't hacked. >_>
Feb 22, 2008 5:16 PM

Sep 2007
wakka9ca said:

Setsuna officially denied the existence of God....Any fundamentalists here?
And OMG, did you guys see the loads of GN DRIVES in ANTARTICA????? I wonder if they are real solar furnace or fake solar furnace though. (i think they are fake)

As for the denial of God, so many shows do it that it's almost normal (true, many shows acknowledge God, but the underlying tones don't suggest true belief in God's powers). FMA sported God-bashing a lot. By this point, it's just something that I block out of my mind. But that's off topic.

I was thinking- aren't solar furnaces supposed to take a really long time to develop? Maybe the fake furnaces don't require as much time? Thoughts?
And, yes, Saji is an idiot for leaving. Or just an idiot in general.
Feb 22, 2008 5:29 PM
Feb 2008
Those 'original' GN drives generate GN particles, the new ones only use them and are limited.

And no, Saji is awesome for leaving. moar gundams in gundam 00 plex.
Feb 23, 2008 7:46 PM
Feb 2008
Those 'imitation' GN drives should hopefully provide more of a level challenge for the current Gundams. Trinity on the other hand are looking rather tame in comparison to their initial performances. All in all a promising continuation of what I can now call a bloody good show.

Oh and Saji leaving, good move. No more moping over Louise please...

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Requal - Mar 28, 2008

187 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KrylonBlue - Mar 7, 2008

108 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 27, 2:15 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KrylonBlue - Feb 23, 2008

73 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 26, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Episode 9 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 2, 2007

44 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 25, 11:31 PM

» This has aged poorly or is it just me? New To G00 but not G series

BiobulletM - Jun 13, 2022

9 by LotteGiants »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.