MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Sasameki Koto Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Sasameki Koto »» Sasameki Koto Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
View Poll Results: Sasameki Koto Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

21 48.84%
4 out of 5: Liked it

15 34.88%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 13.95%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 2.33%
Voters: 43

12-05-09, 2:08 AM

francismeunier said:
Seeing that we only have 4 eps to go, I doubt you will be able to see it, though in the manga there is a flash back that lasts several chapters and introduces us to how Sumika and Ushio became friends, and how Sumika has fallen in love with Ushio.
Hey that is interesting....any chance they might put it in this anime? Also the yuri festival.....is there something like that in the real world and not boys allowed...strange gay festivals everyone is allowed to watch the parade so why not see the Yuri festival?
Dunno if guys aren't allowed or not, but there are several yuri related events in Japan where fans can buy yuri doujinshi, manga and such.

Psajdak said:
Actually, I was talking about how Kazama is boring and uninteresting character.

Compared to others (Akemiya included), she had nothing that makes her entertaing in this comedy.

She's too plain; reminds me a little about Nico Robin from One Piece who is also pretty much >>normal<< among her crewmates/friends, but in no way is she just plain and without that something which makes her likeable among fans.
Indeed her comedy aspect isn't really coming over in the anime, then again the whole anime is not a comedy, although the original manga is. She is far more crazy in the original, going after every cute girl she sees. I can only hope that her character gets some development, but since it only happens in the recent manga chapters, the anime will probably not cover it >_>

12-06-09, 10:05 AM

I enjoy this show but all the characters at one point or another I want to kick in the head. Maybe that's because I am growing old and have become more and more direct with my love interests though I am still learning. Something about Aoi's personality really grates me. I still get that aura from her like she thinks she's better than others. Maybe that's why she was isolated in the first place or why I couldn't stand her reaction to Tomoe at first. At the end, I felt a little bad for her but more so her parents reaction to her loud outburst. Only thing I could see being really good for her character to be there is that Kazama is getting jealous. Hopefully, she'll realize how important Sumi is to her cause at times it seems like she takes advantage without really knowing or thinking she is. I'm hoping that Sumi goes with Aoi to drive that point home.

If we got 80% or higher let me know! :)

12-06-09, 2:12 PM

I liked the episode, it felt... kind of familliar. I wanted to bash with a hammer Aoi's mother at one point - when she mentioned the festival and the "friend". It's not like she did something wrong but she said it at the worst possible time without knowing it, of course, so it made me mad - "been there, done that" as they say... Sometimes our parents can be so cruel without even realising it.

Looking forward to Kazama's jealousy, about time she does something in this show that would make me... uh... notice her?

The code conversation was epic.
Modified by Nao-stani, 12-06-09, 2:15 PM

12-06-09, 2:28 PM

Since you guys seem to like it:

12-06-09, 2:31 PM

tehnominator said:

Saved! :D

In spoiler my anime list for now.

12-06-09, 3:50 PM

E
francismeunier said:
tehnominator said:

Saved! :D

Epic xDDD

12-06-09, 4:02 PM

tehnominator said:

*save as*

12-07-09, 3:14 AM

tehnominator said:
Kiyori's still the best character in the anime. HA HA HA.

Seriously, for me, the best line in the episode is when Tomoe relayed Kiyori's refusal and mimiced her voice. Ha ha ha!

12-08-09, 8:23 PM

That .gif is /amazing/. I saved it. Twice.

This episode definitely tugged on my heart strings. Tomoe is still hilarious, and Kazama only spoke like 4 lines (not counting the extensive sign language conversation).

Pretty enjoyable side story thing. Here's to hoping the last few episodes are gold.
-

12-09-09, 8:45 AM

So I was completely lost on what happened in this episode. Sumi clearly forgot something related to Aoi...but what? Aoi had all these crazy expectations running through her head at the beginning of the vacation, but when did Aoi ask Sumi for anything? And what was she expecting when she approached Sumi with the manuscript? Did I miss it?

12-09-09, 9:32 AM

I don't remember it really well anymore but it's about the thing she asked her when Sumi was too busy to entertain us with her code messages to Kazama. I didn't notice it either at first, got to rewind there.

12-10-09, 10:53 PM

Nice development for Aoi so it was good episode.

12-16-09, 6:55 AM

Liked it it was sad and very funny at the same time.

12-18-09, 10:56 PM

the front part was epic .. both of them making funny poses xD sign lauguages HAHA

12-19-09, 3:04 AM

the poster. marimate.

12-20-09, 4:04 AM

I may be a little generous giving this a 4, but I did enjoy this episode. Murasame being there at the end for Aoi was a special moment. Aoi did a decent job carrying this episode.

DKJ

DKJ!

01-16-10, 1:13 PM

tehnominator said:

I just love it XD It's even funnier to see it animated.

Sumi decides to fullfil her-kind of- promice to Aoi and sacrifices seeing Kasama in a swimsuit. Such a nice person she is.

12-19-11, 5:49 AM

imho:
3/3=MainPlot
1/1=SidePlot
3/3=Lack of Bland Moments
3/3=Art/Vid/Mus
2/2=Voices(Original)
12/12=Total->[A+]
Signature:

03-11-12, 12:52 PM

My heat broke in half, I think I'm too involved in this.

07-26-12, 11:23 AM

Emotive, but felt superfluous. Just get back to the main story, damnit, Janet.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices