Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 10, 2015 4:40 AM
Jul 2013
Hi I watched Bleach long ass time ago and I'm watching the movies and rewatching the anime for the bazillion time and I wonder if episode 367 EVER come to air? I mean the manga gone really far ahead they got more then enough to go on with the anime for a long fucking time and they will clearly make TONS of money from the show but is there any PROOF and even RUMORS about an continuation for the anime???
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 10, 2015 4:42 AM

Feb 2013
read the manga

bleach got dropped because of low ratings i heard
Mar 10, 2015 5:01 AM
Jul 2013
romagia said:
read the manga

I hate reading manga's
Everything goes to quick! Anime thats lasts 20 minutes I can complete all of what the manga covers about that episode in 4!
ITS TOO DAMN SHORT
AND IF I READ IT I WILL FINISH IT IN 1 BLOODY DAY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mar 10, 2015 5:06 AM

Dec 2012
Unlikely.

romagia said:

Yeah, 1-2% viewership which is terrible for it's timeslot.
Mar 10, 2015 5:26 AM

Nov 2011
Maybe they are just waiting till it end to continue the anime but considering how lame the manga is right now, probably not.

Mar 10, 2015 5:30 AM

Dec 2013
No. Bleach stopped being good after season 3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 10, 2015 5:31 AM

Dec 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
Maybe they are just waiting till it end to continue the anime but considering how lame the manga is right now, probably not.

herp derp

If it ended, there is no point for them to continue. And the 'lameness' of the manga is totally relevant on the possibility of continuation.
Mar 10, 2015 5:31 AM
Feb 2013
Guess you'll never know what happens afterwards... not like you're missing out on much anyway.
Mar 10, 2015 5:32 AM

Dec 2013
The following parts aren't that good anyway. It started amazing but went down hill pretty quickly.
Mar 10, 2015 5:37 AM
May 2009
TheReaper784 said:
romagia said:
read the manga

I hate reading manga's
Everything goes to quick! Anime thats lasts 20 minutes I can complete all of what the manga covers about that episode in 4!
ITS TOO DAMN SHORT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah but its a good thing means you can than move on to something else quicker.
Mar 10, 2015 6:10 AM

Nov 2011
Just go watch HxH or something. There's plenty of other battle shounen. I lost interest in them too quickly to give you any good recommendations beyond that, or maybe Hitman Reborn, but the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series is a good laugh if you're bored.
Mar 10, 2015 6:11 AM
Jul 2013
Well shit I didnt knew it got bad reviews especally because basically EVERYONE IK knows and loves the anime.....
Mar 10, 2015 6:11 AM
Jul 2013
LunarProxy said:
Just go watch HxH or something. There's plenty of other battle shounen. I lost interest in them too quickly to give you any good recommendations beyond that, or maybe Hitman Reborn, but the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series is a good laugh if you're bored.

Completed all of them.....
Mar 10, 2015 6:23 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Hopefully yes, I wanna hear Yhwach's voice and see what is actually happened when Unohana use her true power

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 10, 2015 7:12 AM

Dec 2013
RayAdha said:
Hopefully yes, I wanna hear Yhwach's voice and see what is actually happened when Unohana use her true power
Yea that was annoyingly vague. I really hope it gets explained in more detailed. Although it probably won't :(
Mar 10, 2015 7:15 AM

Feb 2013
TheReaper784 said:
romagia said:
read the manga

I hate reading manga's
ITS TOO DAMN SHORT
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What's wrong with that? It's way better that way.
Mar 10, 2015 7:17 AM

Feb 2014
Meh, I think its better if they don't continue it.

I don't like how the manga continued. I hope they remake it up until Aizen though.
If it got better animation it would be dope.

Stilll it probably won't happen
Mar 10, 2015 8:14 AM

Sep 2013
Why are you listening to people who hate bleach? :(

The anime stopped because they didn't want to do more fillers and they were close to the manga.
The director or producer even said he'd like to do a 2nd season when bleach is almost ending so they don't have to do more fillers.

The ratings aren't great but HxH ratings are nothing to sneeze at.
And the manga is still one of the best selling manga in jump and in general.

See how much misinformation they spill?
Mar 10, 2015 8:16 AM

Dec 2012
No, we already been through this, it had terrible TV ratings.

Bringing the manga sales, doesn't change that. Only one spreading misinformation is you.
Mar 10, 2015 8:21 AM

Sep 2013
TV ratings mean sh!t.
It will still sell blu rays and the most important thing : increase manga sales (btw even series that 100K get anime lol).

Why do you think world trigger got 52 ep? cause it'll have high ratings and blu ray sales? XD
Mar 10, 2015 8:29 AM

Dec 2012
ichii_1 said:
TV ratings mean sh!t.
It will still sell blu rays and the most important thing : increase manga sales (btw even series that 100K get anime lol).

Lol what? is this you going full retard?

TV ratings means everything, to an anime in an evening time slot like Bleach. It won't sell blu ray, it only sold well in the beginning with the Soul society arc (16k+), it DVD sales at the time, are merely between 1-2k, it will have to be on Gintama's level of disc, to support the anime enough.

It doesn't increase manga sales, it keeps them consistent if anything, since the sales declined after the anime ended,, and it can't live of that. The anime distributors will lose a lot of money, their main profit comes, from TV ratings.

Stop being ignorant and delusional. The terrible TV ratings, are the main reason for cancellation. Bleach anime, was still behind 52 chapters, Chapter 531-Chapter 479. If they worried about catching up the manga, they would have made fillers, but since the anime is not profitable, they had to cancel it.
Mar 10, 2015 9:13 AM

Sep 2011
It's very unlikely that it will come back but I would love to see air again. Even though it had a lot of filler I enjoyed the anime. I always liked the Bleach cast so the filler didn't bother me that much. It may be possible that we could see a comeback, maybe after Naruto Shippuden ends. However it's very unlikely, as other have said the anime was cancelled due to poor ratings. It's unfortunate but anime is a business.
Mar 10, 2015 9:14 AM

Sep 2013
It will obviously sell overtime, even those sales will pass 20K in two years or so breaking even and it was that low cause of filers ruining people enjoyment (even thou the fillers are good but most people can't stand fillers).

It decreased in ratings cause of FILLERS
The main arcs have good ratings, especially compared with what TV Tokyo had lined up at the time.
http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=772187

Still averaging above 2% (more than HxH I think) after years of filler XD

And the ratings will be higher when it starts it's 2nd season, duh.

LOL 52 chapters XD
That would be good for any other series but not bleach, that's less than 20 ep, then what follows? FILLER (for about 2 years LOL)

Manga sales will increase all around an even if it doesn't chart it's still gonna be a boost in the millions.
Mar 10, 2015 9:23 AM

Mar 2012
romagia said:
read the manga

I guess it depends on what you define as "low ratings."

If we're talking comparatively to shows like Naruto and One Piece...or hell, even Fairy Tail, then yes. However, if we're talking low ratings in terms of anime as a whole? Then no.

I strongly believe the reason why Bleach's ratings went into the tank is because Tite Kubo went off the fucking rails with the show. His writing became overly repetitive and to make matters worse, the filler arcs that filled in while the manga tried to get ahead were AWFUL!!! Even by filler standards from other shounen anime, they were downright abysmal. I'm a Bleach fan, even to this day and I cringe at the thought of watching the Bount or Zanpakuto arcs again. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

The show was essentially dropped because Studio Pierrot felt they could make more money making other things. It's a strategy that I can't necessarily say is paying off. I'm looking at some of the anime they've released in the past couple years and there isn't a whole lot I can say seems to be doing that particularly well.
Mar 10, 2015 9:23 AM

Dec 2012
http://www.geocities.jp/animesityouritu/2011b.html

The canon episodes even had worse ratings lol. From 10/11 (first canon episode being 2.1) and a decline from there.

Man Bleach was really disliked in it's last years, before being cancelled. And the manga is also getting a constant decrease in sales, along with almost always bad WSJ ranking.

Oh bleach soon enough it will reach Toriko's level of unpopularity :/
Mar 10, 2015 9:37 AM

Jun 2014
I think the anime will return, but only when the manga ends. I can't imagine the final arc getting too many episodes. Those filler arcs really hurt Bleach's popularity.

RayAdha said:

Wouldn't Ywach's VA be the same as Zangetsu's, since they said that he was Ywach (or I might have misread it).
Mar 10, 2015 9:39 AM

Jan 2015
Rumours are that the manga is going to end in 2015 and the anime might start again.
Mar 10, 2015 9:39 AM

Sep 2011
Jatz said:
I think the anime will return, but only when the manga ends. I can't imagine the final arc getting too many episodes. Those filler arcs really hurt Bleach's popularity.

RayAdha said:

Wouldn't Ywach's VA be the same as Zangetsu's, since they said that he was Ywach (or I might have misread it).

Mar 10, 2015 9:40 AM

Dec 2012
If it ends, then there is no reason for the anime to continue..

anime adaptation 101 here..
Mar 10, 2015 9:45 AM
Dec 2013
Possibly. There's like 139 chapters of unadapted source material so far. According to this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=406747 : "There is a possibility of continuation after a break or as an OVA series." Just to think it's been 3 years since the Bleach anime ended. I've yet to catch up to the series, though.
wildhoodMar 10, 2015 10:22 AM
Mar 10, 2015 9:47 AM

Jun 2014
Fullmetal89 said:
Jatz said:

Ah yeah. It might have been like that.
Mar 10, 2015 9:49 AM

Sep 2011
JumpinJC said:
Possibly. There's like 129 chapters of unadapted source material so far. According to this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=406747 : "There is a possibility of continuation after a break or as an OVA series." Just to think it's been 3 years since Bleach ended. I've yet to catch up to the series, though.

That is very old news though. I mean I say there's still hope, but it's unlikely. We have to wait and see what Studio Pierrot plans to do with Naruto Shippuden's time slot. I'm not sure how far they are on the anime but they can't be too far from the ending.
Mar 10, 2015 9:54 AM

Mar 2012
Fullmetal89 said:
JumpinJC said:
Possibly. There's like 129 chapters of unadapted source material so far. According to this thread: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=406747 : "There is a possibility of continuation after a break or as an OVA series." Just to think it's been 3 years since Bleach ended. I've yet to catch up to the series, though.

That is very old news though. I mean I say there's still hope, but it's unlikely. We have to wait and see what Studio Pierrot plans to do with Naruto Shippuden's time slot. I'm not sure how far they are on the anime but they can't be too far from the ending.

It would not shock me if Studio Pierrot jumps on Bleach again when Naruto Shippuden ends. Although, I do think they'll have to do something to reinvigorate fans to jump back on the Bleach bandwagon since they didn't exactly end the anime on the best of terms (aka. ended it at the worst fucking time imaginable since they ended it right after that abysmally bad Lost Agent arc.
Mar 10, 2015 10:05 AM

Apr 2012
Maybe when Naruto ends and they want a new long runner (even if its for 1-2 years) before adapting something like Hero Acadamy ...
Mar 10, 2015 10:28 AM

Sep 2013
Kisuke_ said:
Rumours are that the manga is going to end in 2015 and the anime might start again.

False.
HaXXspetten said:
yes

+1

tsudecimo said:
http://www.geocities.jp/animesityouritu/2011b.html

The canon episodes even had worse ratings lol. From 10/11 (first canon episode being 2.1) and a decline from there.

Man Bleach was really disliked in it's last years, before being cancelled. And the manga is also getting a constant decrease in sales, along with almost always bad WSJ ranking.

Oh bleach soon enough it will reach Toriko's level of unpopularity :/

It's still one of the highest in it's own block and some of the others too :) and that's after the fillers did their damage and did you miss the 2.8 rating or something? :O

Rankings mean nothing when the series sells, ask HxH.
And the manga is going up and down in sales, but still at a 600K-700K average after a year XD

Toriko has surpassed Eyeshield 21 in sales with the same amount of volumes fyi XD
Mar 10, 2015 10:31 AM
Jan 2012
The manga is so slow I almost see nothing significant happening in each chapter, sometimes I wonder why I'm still reading Bleach.
Mar 10, 2015 10:32 AM

Aug 2014
tsudecimo said:
ichii_1 said:
TV ratings mean sh!t.

Lol what? is this you going full retard?

TV ratings means everything, to an anime in an evening time slot like Bleach. It won't sell blu ray, it only sold well in the beginning with the Soul society arc (16k+), it DVD sales at the time, are merely between 1-2k, it will have to be on Gintama's level of disc, to support the anime enough.

It doesn't increase manga sales, it keeps them consistent if anything, since the sales declined after the anime ended,, and it can't live of that. The anime distributors will lose a lot of money, their main profit comes, from TV ratings.

Stop being ignorant and delusional. The terrible TV ratings, are the main reason for cancellation. Bleach anime, was still behind 52 chapters, Chapter 531-Chapter 479. If they worried about catching up the manga, they would have made fillers, but since the anime is not profitable, they had to cancel it.

So bleach was a waking hours of the day show? Late night anime pretty much rely 100% on blu ray sales don't they?

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Mar 10, 2015 10:47 AM

Dec 2012
black1blade said:

So bleach was a waking hours of the day show? Late night anime pretty much rely 100% on blu ray sales don't they?

What is ''waking hours of the day show''?

Bleach's was in a prime timeslot, not late night anime.
Mar 10, 2015 10:52 AM

Mar 2012
tsudecimo said:
black1blade said:

Unless he's going full retard and thinks Japan showed it at the same time Adult Swim showed it...
Mar 10, 2015 10:54 AM

Feb 2015
It would be pretty fucking dumb NOT to continue the anime...
Mar 10, 2015 10:57 AM

Apr 2011
CptJonasTheJay said:

Why? It had terrible ratings, so it would be dumber to continue.
Mar 10, 2015 11:02 AM

Nov 2010
Toucanbird said:

If we're talking comparatively to shows like Naruto and One Piece...or hell, even Fairy Tail, then yes. However, if we're talking low ratings in terms of anime as a whole? Then no.
Low ratings for a prime time battle shounen. Of course it's going to get higher ratings than a random harem but to be in that slot for that many episodes it needs more.

And it was the 6 months out of the year fillers that probably brought down the TV ratings.
Mar 10, 2015 11:04 AM

Aug 2014
Toucanbird said:
tsudecimo said:

Unless he's going full retard and thinks Japan showed it at the same time Adult Swim showed it...

It would make sense for prime time stuff to rely heavily on ratings. Late night anime tv is basically an advert for the blu rays.

Anime is good, fucking deal with it.
Mar 10, 2015 11:06 AM

Dec 2012
black1blade said:

It would make sense for prime time stuff to rely heavily on ratings. Late night anime tv is basically an advert for the blu rays.

yeh, which is what I said, in my previous posts.

Toucanbird said:

No, they are terrible on their own, without comparison. Considering it's time slot is costly, getting those kinds of ratings, is very dangerous.

Kaiji, which is a late night anime, had better TV ratings.
Mar 10, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2010
Thread moved and cleaned

Thread moved to the Bleach board.
Unnecessary comments and spam removed.
Mar 10, 2015 11:50 AM

Sep 2013
What people don't get is that TV Tokyo (which airs bleach) doesn't have that many shows with good ratings either, even 3% ratings is good on there (back then anyways).
That's why a non filler adaptation WILL get higher ratings, why do you think it lasted that long even with fillers? cause the other shows aren't doing well.
Don't compare this station to Fuji TV standards or other stations.

yhunata said:
CptJonasTheJay said:

Why? It had terrible ratings, so it would be dumber to continue.

Because of filler which the new season won't have.
Before the bount arc it was doing about 6% average, that's dbz kai level ratings.
Mar 11, 2015 2:42 AM

Dec 2013
ichii_1 said:
Before the bount arc it was doing about 6% average, that's dbz kai level ratings.

The part before the bount arc is where the series peaked.
Mar 11, 2015 10:56 AM
Oct 2013
tsudecimo said:
If it ends, then there is no reason for the anime to continue..

anime adaptation 101 here..

You are mostly right, but it does happen from time to time. I think people are hoping for Bleach to get the Inuyasha Final Act treatment.
Storm101Mar 11, 2015 11:04 AM
Mar 13, 2015 11:13 AM

Sep 2013
G_Spark233 said:
ichii_1 said:

The part before the bount arc is where the series peaked.

It was the second half of arrancar arc actually, the ratings were still at around 5% and the manga was selling almost 1 million copies per volume.
And why did it go down? season after season of FILLER, completely ruining the pace.
Mar 13, 2015 11:16 AM
Oct 2011
The current arc is 90% bullshit 10% good stuff. Doubt they'd animate it just for the 10%. The series is ending soon because of awful ratings in Jump.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » How to Watch Bleach Without Filler (Complete) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ariamachi - Oct 16, 2010

210 by Xashinz »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bleach Episode 40 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 13, 2008

35 by AdytuYT »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 177 Discussion

Pokedude97 - Jun 25, 2008

24 by AdamSylph »»
Apr 23, 5:20 PM

» Bleach: Project Hogyoku (2024) - redefinition of the original anime

dzudoKing - Feb 1

15 by 18927 »»
Apr 23, 2:37 PM

» Overrated

NeoToad - Apr 1

49 by Dabitsu »»
Apr 20, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.