Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 15, 2021 12:48 AM
May 2019
thankfully the site where I'm watching naruto has this ep it wasnt bad and wasnt good either, also its nice seeing sasuke for the last time again with team 7
Aug 17, 2021 12:20 PM

Jun 2019
It's a good thing I watched this after I finished Naruto ๐Ÿคฃ that was no longer a spoiler. I thought the animation was horrendous BUT apparently I just couldn't find a good quality video ๐Ÿคฃ Still, it's not my preference.

I love seeing these Sasuke Naruto moments โค๏ธ Also loved how Sasuke treats Sakura really gently.
"To keep enduring, no matter what, until things come to pass...perhaps that's what it means to be a ninja." - Uchiha Sasuke
May 31, 2022 10:13 AM

Nov 2010
I was expecting to dislike this kind of animation style, but in the end I liked it. It felt like I was watching in-game CG, but the fight animation and effects looked nice. I also like the fact they made it somewhat canon, it fits nicely between Land of the Waves and Chuunin Exam arc. 7/10

Man, that ED in the end was so nostalgic! I really loved the early to mid 2000s.
Oct 19, 2022 5:48 PM
Sep 2022
MUITO BOM OTIMO OVA
Oct 28, 2023 7:44 PM

Oct 2018
It's like playing Storm game
Oct 29, 2023 3:00 PM
Jul 2021
this was very bad!
Nov 22, 2023 3:11 AM

Mar 2016
For a 10th-anniversary episode, I don't think the entire plot of this special is special enough. Considering its release in 2009, I like how they made it as though this ep was Sasuke reminiscing on his past. Then again as I said, the plot is not special. This is more of a Naruto x Sasuke fan service if I were to be honest.

3D animation was nice and fluid not too stiff or God Forbid jaggy. Otherwise, pretty decent watch though highly forgettable.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Naruto: The Cross Roads question

cryTNTze228 - Jan 5

3 by cryTNTze228 »»
Jan 6, 10:16 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.