Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Post New Reply
Poll: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 11 Discussion

Aug 30, 2012 12:32 PM

Davyu said:
NateXsama said:
How exactly was this anywhere close to the perfect crime, minus that woman.

That's what I thought too. For god sakes he didn't even wear gloves. Also what the hell is with this logic? Yea I think I'm going to just kill my friend's uncle cause he's such an asshole. Always abusing my friend that I only knew for a few months. What the fuck?
In this arc Satoko and Keiichii actually bonded a hell lot...much more than the anime presents actually. Satoko even shows Keiichi her secret playground full of traps and so on. So, Satoko really got attached to him and Keiichi, as an only child felt he had a little sister.

But I guess this is what happens when you rush a long arc into 4-5 episodes.

Also, the point of the "perfect crime" is for the crime "never to be found". That's why he buried him and killed him somewhere no one could see them. Problem was that he messed up so from the start his friends already knew he had done something, there were also witnesses that saw him go to the woods with a shovel and Takano saw him.

As for how come his mother answered so nonchalantly, Keiichi actually asks in the original material about how would a perfect murder be presented in a mystery novel, because his mother loves them. That's why she starts going in detail about how no murder in a Mystery novel is "perfect" and goes into description as to why.
Modified by Leon-Gun, Aug 30, 2012 12:38 PM

Aug 31, 2012 9:31 AM

yakyuu-addict said:
babykeiji said:
No! She can't be possibly Mion. ^_^

Also, why does everyone in this town knows exactly what Keiichi is doing? Hahaha! He's cursed! XD

Keichii: It will be over "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni".

Love that part!

I'm just really amazed by how talented the seiyuus are here in Higurashi. They're just really talented! ^_^

I was thinking the same thing, everyone just seems to know what he is doing all the time.

I would not like to see Satako's Uncle's face.

Probably cuz Keichii is "new" to the town. People moved to the town very rarely and ofc they will "gossip" about the new guy in town.
Sep 21, 2012 6:33 AM

Keiichi was really badass this ep , it takes guts to kill a man .
Sep 25, 2012 8:20 AM

Oh no, my inner gumshoe senses are coming out.
Keiichi, this wasn't the perfect crime at all. You messed up from step one.

Oh well, at least you got the job done. :B
Formerly gutsyGumshoe
Nov 14, 2012 11:46 PM

I think am having a theorem of this curse..
It's a myth and people might have been taking the cotton festival as a chance to kill the people who they want ..and then they get some mental illness which makes them kill people every year...
That doesn't explain how people know about him and why some people disappear after being killed and some people's corpses are shown :?
-------Only God will judge me --------

Nov 18, 2012 7:58 AM

Wow, Keiichi is the (or one of) psycho this time. :O
Love the scene with him saying "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni".

Also, Takano is creepy as hell. ;O
Feb 5, 2013 11:11 PM

This is ultra interesting. Screw sleeping. I am going to watch the next episode now!
Apr 18, 2013 11:32 AM

>16 year old guy.
> Extremely intelligent.
> Has a problem with someone he doesn't know
> "I am going to kill him!",

Apr 20, 2013 6:03 AM

From creepy to creepier. No wonder I like Higurashi :D

That guy, Keichii is damn stupid. The murder wasn't even properly executed.
Jul 16, 2013 12:44 AM

Keichi could teach a thing or two to CIA hitmen, dat planning /sarcasm.
Jul 30, 2013 10:10 PM

As soon as she said my trunk is full, I knew she murdered someone. The whole murder of the Uncle was pretty shitty, I mean the kid is stupid. Why would he bury a body so close to the road, why did he make the grave so shallow, and the best question, Does he really think the branches aren't suspicious?
I mean its not like its going to get windy and blow that stuff away is it? Also I wonder who filled in the hole he made at first.
Aug 10, 2013 10:01 PM

The Satoshi Bat is back! Aaaaand Keiichi just threw it into the river.

Speaking of Satoshi, it was him who killed his own aunt!
And this time, Keiichi killed the uncle!
At least we got to see more of Keiichi's past.

I like this arc a lot. There's more bat swinging and less screaming at girls. Good job, Keiichi.
I also like how Keiichi said, "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni".
I'm still wondering how everyone knows what Keiichi is doing. Especially the mysterious Takano, who apparently killed someone too.
This is my adorable signature!
Oct 29, 2013 5:18 AM

Can someone please tell me why he brought his shovel back? He didn't even make an effort to hide it (or himself..) when the car appeared.
And people are all like "wow how did she know he buried a body??" ....
Nov 16, 2013 12:41 PM

Keiichi is adapting to this town lol. Already iced someone (fourth episode doesn't count that was self-defense).

"The trunk is full..." Takano-san iced someone too that night. Was it Tomitake or someone else I wonder.
Dec 29, 2013 12:35 AM

Well that was a not so perfect crime...he's already been caught.
Jan 5, 2014 3:24 PM

Wow I didn't expect Keichii to became a murderer. When his friends enter in their killer mode their eyes turn evil and can clearly see their lost their mind. But Keichii has the same look has usal during his crime.
Jan 14, 2014 10:06 PM

WolfWood37 said:
Well that was a not so perfect crime...he's already been caught.
The village has eyes and ears
Scared Satoko is cute (in a creepy way)
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Keiichi is adapting to this town lol. Already iced someone (fourth episode doesn't count that was self-defense).

"The trunk is full..." Takano-san iced someone too that night. Was it Tomitake or someone else I wonder.
It would be awesome if the genius boy would realize that too .
Jan 15, 2014 10:31 AM

Never go full psycho... Keichi passed that cap.

Weird Takano ghost is back. I'm sure she's the trigger of all the event. Oishi said in the last arc that she was already dead before they found her burned and even before the festival.

So Satoshi killed the aunt, but did he really did only that? I'm sure there's something more behind this.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Feb 6, 2014 3:52 AM

1. im surprised the mom wasn't even suspcious when keiichi asked about committing the perfect crime.

2. satoko's uncle got it comin

3. tanako is just beyond mysterious...
僕の運命: 字幕を使って止められるまで僕は日本語が勉強する。アニメのためだ
My Destiny: study Japanese until I can stop using subs. I do it for anime.
If u have time to post on MAL,Learn Japanese.Ur life will change as u Get past the language barrier.
Dive even deeper in a world where u can Completely lose urself for days & days…inside the things u love.
Im in that world… are u?
Apr 18, 2014 7:07 AM

No offense but this is getting really stupid. I hope there is a reason to reveal the fact that this Keiichi dude is a genius, because.. obviously, he isn't. I have a lot of problem with Keiichi in this arc. Meh..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2014 12:07 PM

Okay, this episode just picked up a bit.
Apr 23, 2014 12:08 PM

Oh Higurashi, keep going you'll love it.
Apr 25, 2014 5:36 AM

Actually I have no clue, what's the reason behind all of the murders, I think it really is supernatural and Oyashiro-samas curse.

And for being so smart and gifted, Keiichi is so goddamn stupid...
May 3, 2014 1:19 PM

Another crazy episode...
Aug 26, 2014 9:23 PM

Hory shet! She knows! X_X
Sep 23, 2014 2:43 PM

I'm only one seeing parts which are puzzling everything into one story?
Oct 31, 2014 12:14 AM

OHHHH FUCKING SHIT! TAKANO KNOWS!!! I wonder if she just knew he murdered a guy because he was dumb enough to bring a shovel home with him on a rainy day or maybe it has something to do with Oyashiro's curse...3spooky5me

I don't understand why Keiichi could murder that guy and not feel any conflicting emotions while he brutally beat that guy to death. Maybe it was Oyashiro playing with his emotions...

Takano is so creepy yet so sexy.

That murder scene holy shit I got some serious chills...

My favorite episode so far! ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE! 5/5
Nothing to see here.
Nov 3, 2014 5:45 PM

Kept thinking something was going to go wrong... Fortunately it didn't, but that bike will definitely be his downfall.

I reckon Takano buried Tomitake after killing him in the hole that Keiichi had previously dug. But he could also be what was in her car's boot.
Dec 28, 2014 11:14 PM

Again lol, I love this cap :O
Dec 29, 2014 1:31 PM

willag said:

Okay, unlike most people on here, I DON'T agree with what Keichii did. I'm not saying the uncle, bastard that he is, didn't deserve being punished, but I dislike it when people take matters into their own hands and feel that they should play the part of judge and executioner. "You're worthless so you die." I'm sympathetic to the plight, but I normally don't agree with it. Or maybe I just don't like Keichii for always being such a stupid idiot (for as much as a "genius" that kid is, he sure doesn't use his brain).

I want to see the uncle's ass hauled off to jail. And Keichii's too. Even though the cop pissed me off in the episode, I was hoping the body would be found so that Keichii would go to jail.

And am I the only one getting creepy vibes from the Coach as well? Thanking Keichii for killing the uncle? Saying he wanted to marry Satoko in the first episode? That he loves her and wants to help her but won't do anything about it (he won't adopt her, which I'm assuming he's hesitant on pursuing because he really does want to marry her; not reporting the abuse, which I'm assuming he doesn't because he doesn't want her to be angry at him for going against her wishes). For some reason, he just screams pedo to me.
I agree. Except keichii doesnt need to go to jail if the police arrest the uncle in the first place. It upsets me when people get this mob like mentality and just agree with each other about KILLING someone. Thats not your place, you have no right. Hes a bad man and he should be punished legally.

How come NO ONE is mentioning the Coach/Director/nurse guy?? I mean I understand an older teen 17, 18, 19 maybe having a crush on a 14, 15year old... but he's a grown man no? like 21+ that makes me very uncomfortable because she looks 12, or 13yrs old. One minute he wants the marry her, then he says oh I want to adopt her and have her clean my house.Thats weird if you are old enough to essential adopt her in a father figure type way, you are too old. How would those bed time stories go? like what a twisted view.
Modified by LV_Dawn, Dec 29, 2014 2:28 PM
Please add something new to the Thread. If you are just going to agree with everyone else, and not add anything significant, Please do NOT re-post/re-word/repeat what someone else has said. I hate reading 9pgs of parrots and copycats. #BEORIGINAL
Dec 29, 2014 2:16 PM

Derpyderp said:
I know that the sroty arcs aren't in chronological order, but are the individual episodes in the arc in order or not? Because Takano already knew Keiiichi in episode 10. And she said: We met a few times on the road''. So is that the scene where Keiichi is picked up by Takano after he buried that corpse?

TRUE, And Someone on this Thread mentioned a singular story emerging between all these arcs I wish they'd share what clues they have seen. I am more so seeing back stories...
Please add something new to the Thread. If you are just going to agree with everyone else, and not add anything significant, Please do NOT re-post/re-word/repeat what someone else has said. I hate reading 9pgs of parrots and copycats. #BEORIGINAL
Jan 24, 6:02 PM

Keiichi is the worse criminal I've seen.
Jan 26, 7:27 PM

keiichi's pretty dumb for a genius... didn't even know where the police station was smh

Feb 6, 11:16 PM

Aw I love this series!
Mar 22, 12:58 AM

Keiichi what have you done lol.

Takano knew about it too, there will be hell to pay.
Apr 22, 8:15 PM

Yay, crazy blonde chick is getting more screen time this arc :D. So her trunk is full and she already has a bike in the back of her car, pretty suspicious. I wonder if Keiichi is gonna be the one responsible for her death this time around.

Keiichi has to be the worst murderer Ive ever seen though. Seriously all that crap about the perfect crime....and that was his plan lmao? Also does anyone else find it strange that they never show the mothers face? Its kind of creepy to be honest.
Modified by Shape430, Apr 22, 8:28 PM
Aug 1, 5:42 PM

Damn, Keiichi.

Takano has always seemed kind of off to me, but she was just plain creepy in this episode. Her eyes and the way she talks just scream "danger" to me.
Nov 4, 11:02 PM

Is Keiichi really a genius? It seems like he's not. lol Or maybe it has something to do with his transfer to the village, like he suddenly went stupid.

I feel like somethings up with Takano's full trunk. I hope that it becomes a key in the story later on.
"Having someone saying you're okay as you are and being needed by that person... It was nice to have someone like that..." — Taiga Aisaka
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]