MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Higurashi no Naku Koro ni »» Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
View Poll Results: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

115 73.72%
4 out of 5: Liked it

39 25.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 1.28%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 156

08-30-12, 12:32 PM

Davyu said:
NateXsama said:
How exactly was this anywhere close to the perfect crime, minus that woman.

That's what I thought too. For god sakes he didn't even wear gloves. Also what the hell is with this logic? Yea I think I'm going to just kill my friend's uncle cause he's such an asshole. Always abusing my friend that I only knew for a few months. What the fuck?
In this arc Satoko and Keiichii actually bonded a hell lot...much more than the anime presents actually. Satoko even shows Keiichi her secret playground full of traps and so on. So, Satoko really got attached to him and Keiichi, as an only child felt he had a little sister.

But I guess this is what happens when you rush a long arc into 4-5 episodes.

Also, the point of the "perfect crime" is for the crime "never to be found". That's why he buried him and killed him somewhere no one could see them. Problem was that he messed up so from the start his friends already knew he had done something, there were also witnesses that saw him go to the woods with a shovel and Takano saw him.

As for how come his mother answered so nonchalantly, Keiichi actually asks in the original material about how would a perfect murder be presented in a mystery novel, because his mother loves them. That's why she starts going in detail about how no murder in a Mystery novel is "perfect" and goes into description as to why.
Modified by Leon-Gun, 08-30-12, 12:38 PM

08-31-12, 9:31 AM

yakyuu-addict said:
babykeiji said:
No! She can't be possibly Mion. ^_^

Also, why does everyone in this town knows exactly what Keiichi is doing? Hahaha! He's cursed! XD

Keichii: It will be over "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni".

Love that part!

I'm just really amazed by how talented the seiyuus are here in Higurashi. They're just really talented! ^_^

I was thinking the same thing, everyone just seems to know what he is doing all the time.

I would not like to see Satako's Uncle's face.

Probably cuz Keichii is "new" to the town. People moved to the town very rarely and ofc they will "gossip" about the new guy in town.

09-21-12, 6:33 AM

Keiichi was really badass this ep , it takes guts to kill a man .

09-25-12, 8:20 AM

Oh no, my inner gumshoe senses are coming out.
Keiichi, this wasn't the perfect crime at all. You messed up from step one.

Oh well, at least you got the job done. :B
Formerly gutsyGumshoe

11-14-12, 11:46 PM

I think am having a theorem of this curse..
It's a myth and people might have been taking the cotton festival as a chance to kill the people who they want ..and then they get some mental illness which makes them kill people every year...
That doesn't explain how people know about him and why some people disappear after being killed and some people's corpses are shown :?
-------Only God will judge me --------

iSignature

11-18-12, 7:58 AM

Wow, Keiichi is the (or one of) psycho this time. :O
Love the scene with him saying "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni".

Also, Takano is creepy as hell. ;O

02-05-13, 11:11 PM

This is ultra interesting. Screw sleeping. I am going to watch the next episode now!

04-18-13, 11:32 AM

>16 year old guy.
> Extremely intelligent.
> Has a problem with someone he doesn't know
> "I am going to kill him!",

Wtf?

04-20-13, 6:03 AM

From creepy to creepier. No wonder I like Higurashi :D

That guy, Keichii is damn stupid. The murder wasn't even properly executed.

07-16-13, 12:44 AM

Keichi could teach a thing or two to CIA hitmen, dat planning /sarcasm.

07-30-13, 10:10 PM

As soon as she said my trunk is full, I knew she murdered someone. The whole murder of the Uncle was pretty shitty, I mean the kid is stupid. Why would he bury a body so close to the road, why did he make the grave so shallow, and the best question, Does he really think the branches aren't suspicious?
I mean its not like its going to get windy and blow that stuff away is it? Also I wonder who filled in the hole he made at first.

08-10-13, 10:01 PM

The Satoshi Bat is back! Aaaaand Keiichi just threw it into the river.

Speaking of Satoshi, it was him who killed his own aunt!
And this time, Keiichi killed the uncle!
At least we got to see more of Keiichi's past.

I like this arc a lot. There's more bat swinging and less screaming at girls. Good job, Keiichi.
I also like how Keiichi said, "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni".
I'm still wondering how everyone knows what Keiichi is doing. Especially the mysterious Takano, who apparently killed someone too.
This is my adorable signature!

10-29-13, 5:18 AM

Can someone please tell me why he brought his shovel back? He didn't even make an effort to hide it (or himself..) when the car appeared.
And people are all like "wow how did she know he buried a body??" ....

11-16-13, 12:41 PM

Keiichi is adapting to this town lol. Already iced someone (fourth episode doesn't count that was self-defense).

"The trunk is full..." Takano-san iced someone too that night. Was it Tomitake or someone else I wonder.

12-29-13, 12:35 AM

Well that was a not so perfect crime...he's already been caught.

01-05-14, 3:24 PM

Wow I didn't expect Keichii to became a murderer. When his friends enter in their killer mode their eyes turn evil and can clearly see their lost their mind. But Keichii has the same look has usal during his crime.

01-14-14, 10:06 PM

WolfWood37 said:
Well that was a not so perfect crime...he's already been caught.
The village has eyes and ears
Scared Satoko is cute (in a creepy way)
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
Keiichi is adapting to this town lol. Already iced someone (fourth episode doesn't count that was self-defense).

"The trunk is full..." Takano-san iced someone too that night. Was it Tomitake or someone else I wonder.
It would be awesome if the genius boy would realize that too .

01-15-14, 10:31 AM

Never go full psycho... Keichi passed that cap.

Weird Takano ghost is back. I'm sure she's the trigger of all the event. Oishi said in the last arc that she was already dead before they found her burned and even before the festival.

So Satoshi killed the aunt, but did he really did only that? I'm sure there's something more behind this.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

02-06-14, 3:52 AM

1. im surprised the mom wasn't even suspcious when keiichi asked about committing the perfect crime.

2. satoko's uncle got it comin

3. tanako is just beyond mysterious...
僕の運命: ぺらぺらに日本語を知るまで、僕は日本語が勉強する。 勉強の為はアニメと日本の曲だけだ。
My Destiny: I'll study Japanese until I know it fluently. My purpose to study is for anime and Japanese music.

-what r u waiting for? if u really luv anime, go study Japanese. don't wait 1 - 4 years for a half-assed english dub.

04-18-14, 7:07 AM

No offense but this is getting really stupid. I hope there is a reason to reveal the fact that this Keiichi dude is a genius, because.. obviously, he isn't. I have a lot of problem with Keiichi in this arc. Meh..
People should give Kuuchuu Buranko a try.

Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices