Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 8, 2015 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, that got violent. I feel bad for Maria this episode....No but seriously, some soldiers in this show can be so damn cruel with their logic.

Loved how her witch friends fought back though. Also, the ending got weird..with that priest guy. Hope they can get Maria out of that dungeon soon.
Mar 8, 2015 8:06 AM

Jul 2010
That was quite the close call, good thing Galfa failed and that his intent wasn't that determined.

The societal pressure was really strong in this one, having to turn a blind eye and act to save oneself as there can't be a better outcome. Grandma having to throw that rock :/

It was nice to see who are brave enough to stand on Maria's side unconditionally like that. Viv was especially cool to care for Maria to the point of defying god's will and going against Michael. Also looking forward to how Joseph would break tradition!

Bernard was a little crazy there, with the philosophical speech and being skeptical about his beliefs. Kissing Maria's foot like that :/ Have to say that Priapos blocking the entire window was sort of fun.
Mar 8, 2015 8:06 AM

Nov 2009
I only watched 8 minutes but did Garfa succeeded doing the deed? Have to watch the rest later but I am dying to know.
Mar 8, 2015 8:08 AM
Apr 2014
He failed I guess? Maybe he only got the tip in? lol
Mar 8, 2015 8:19 AM
Mar 2014
lobkestar said:
I only watched 8 minutes but did Garfa succeeded doing the deed? Have to watch the rest later but I am dying to know.

No he failed to rape her, it gets mentioned that she still has her purity.
Mar 8, 2015 8:22 AM
Mar 2014
This was a good episode, i hate how Maria got the shit beat out of her but at least she wasn't raped, i think her magic is just being blocked like a side effect of the drugs that were used on her.
Mar 8, 2015 8:23 AM

Jun 2012
Well shit, that was a roller coaster of an episode. If Galfa failed to rape her, then why did Maria lose her powers?

Only part that irked me was Artemis apologizing for Ezekiel. I get they've connected and everything but you can't bend facts just because you like the person. Ezekiel literally told Galfa about Maria's bane.

The priest kissing Maria's foot surely isn't gonna come back to bite him in the butt * insert sarcastic tone*
HybridMBLMar 8, 2015 8:27 AM
Mar 8, 2015 8:26 AM
Mar 2014
HybridMBL said:
Well shit, that was a roller coaster of an episode

Only part that irked me was Artemis apologizing for Ezekiel. I get they've connected and everything but you can't bend facts just because you like the person. Ezekiel literally told Galfa Maria's bane

The priest kissing Maria's foot is gonna come back to bite him

That's how i feel, everything bad that has happened in the last 2-3 episodes has been Ezekiels fault, especially Galfa's attempted rape of her.
Mar 8, 2015 8:40 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Galfa really turned into a grade A cunt with this episode. That dude is beyond saving now imo, he needs to be punished for what he's done in these past few episodes

Poor Maria didn't deserve any of this....When I thought that Galfa actually raped her my heart stopped, and to top things off she got physically beaten by a man and had to watch that damned priest emotionally destroy Ann and her grandmother

I feel the same emotions as Priapus, Artemus, Viv and Joseph, everything that happened in this episode was beyond cruel and just wrong in every way and I give props to Maria for challenging the church as well. This is a touchy topic IRL and I'm sure that persons with strong Christian values would go against what she said but I agree with her wholeheartedly

The ending of this episode kind of confused me though but if that priest (What a psycho this guy is) does something shady to Maria and if Viv is dead I'm gonna RAGE SO FUCKING HARD
TokoyaMar 8, 2015 8:43 AM
Mar 8, 2015 8:46 AM
Mar 2014
Tokoya said:
Galfa really turned into a grade A cunt with this episode. That dude is beyond saving now imo, he needs to be punished for what he's done in these past few episodes

Poor Maria didn't deserve any of this....When I thought that Galfa actually raped her my heart stopped, and to top things off she got physically beaten by a man and had to watch that damned priest emotionally destroy Ann and her grandmother

I feel the same emotions as Priapus, Artemus, Viv and Joseph, everything that happened in this episode was beyond cruel and just wrong in every way and I give props to Maria for challenging the church as well. This is a touchy topic IRL and I'm sure that persons with strong Christian values would go against what she said but I agree with her wholeheartedly

The ending of this episode kind of confused me though but if that priest (What a psycho this guy is) I'd about to try and rape Maria and if Viv is dead I'm gonna RAGE SO FUCKING HARD

The priest was doing a foot wash/kissing thing its shows respect, i grew up in church and they have been pissing me off. I'm glad he was stopped, I dont think VIV will die, but i have to say she has some balls on here, didnt flinch when she went to attack Micheal.
Mar 8, 2015 9:18 AM

Nov 2014
i'm a catholic and this episode made me flinch hard....
Mar 8, 2015 9:50 AM

Jun 2013
Didnt expect that from the priest. Now he wants Maria to be his god with that foot kiss since she "enlightened" him lol.
Mar 8, 2015 9:54 AM

Aug 2010
LOL Bernard got MindF***ed XD I wonder where that will lead tho O_o

Really glad nothing bad happened to Maria. She really doesn't deserve all this shit she's receiving :/...Still wondering why she can't use magic anymore? Man did she get some friggin HAWT shots this ep *A*

Can Michael get REKT already >.< So annoying. Go Viv!

This series has really surprised me. It's really good :3
Mar 8, 2015 10:24 AM

Jan 2009
Bernard tuned into Europe's first deist.

Viv defies Michael and now it's on.

Maria is still a virgin but she can't use her powers.

... Man, didn't have this much suspense since Code Geass.
Mar 8, 2015 10:33 AM

Jul 2009
lobkestar said:

Nope I think its strongly implied he used his metal hands finger but didn't push it all the way in.
Mar 8, 2015 10:53 AM

Jan 2014
coyote256 said:
lobkestar said:

Nope I think its strongly implied he used his metal hands finger but didn't push it all the way in.

This... I want him to die now, seriously I hope joseph is the one who ends him.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 8, 2015 10:54 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Damn, that was really intense.
I'm happy that Galfa failed, fkin piece of shit.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 8, 2015 11:49 AM

Mar 2014
Anime's route is so bullshit, they made up this annoying Galfa dude out of nowhere that ruined Joseph's original image, now he looks like a typical nice guy wimp in a shounen manga. Also the 2 fags priests was made not only to be handsome but having dominion as well, the blabbering at the end was totally nonsense and wasting screen time. They should have followed manga faithfully and give those bald fags just a few page appearance.
Mar 8, 2015 11:57 AM

Mar 2013
Tokoya said:

The ending of this episode kind of confused me though but if that priest (What a psycho this guy is) does something shady to Maria and if Viv is dead I'm gonna RAGE SO FUCKING HARD

Everything about this omfg. This show ain't afraid to tackle some serious issues but holy shit, when I thought Maria was raped I wanted to stab Galfa in the balls repeatedly. Still do.
Mar 8, 2015 12:00 PM

Dec 2013
As harsh as it sounds, shit is finally hitting the fan, and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Knew that Maria would somehow keep her "purity" intact, but am surprised that the shock of it all made her lose her powers somehow. I'm guessing it was also in part due to her injuries, made worse now by those beatings that the church soldiers administered on her after they caught her.

Anyway, I'm sort of disappointed that she didn't really learn her lesson after all of that. She's still fixated on her ideals, which as I said before are centuries ahead of her time and would not work in her current world. The fixation does some good, however, because we shall now see our first converted Agnostic Papal in Bernard. I knew the guy was smart, but I didn't peg him to be such a deep thinker. I was expecting his theological devotion to win over his logical insight, and am actually quite pleasantly surprised by this outcome. He was literally kissing her feet, which in the olden days would never have happened unless you were revered as a Saint.
Bernard may yet switch theologies after this, and try to save Maria from her current fate. That said, I expect Gilbert, the devout Christian, to do his best to stop this from happening (making him suddenly the main antagonist).

But there's one thing I really don't get... Why the hell does Priapos need to apologize to Joseph anyway? It was all because Joseph brought Galfa to Maria's place in the first place that set this all up. Had that not happened, Ezikel would never have told Galfa about Maria's weakness, and the entire situation would never have occurred. If anything it should be Joseph apologizing to everyone else for bringing his "Friend" to see Maria.

I can't wait to see Joseph's next confrontation with Galfa. I have a feeling that it's going to be epic. They'll be going to war together afterall, and more likely than not Joseph will have to be working under Galfa, who's "earned" the position of Chief. Hope more shit hits the fan before they duke it out. It's going to be a treat to watch.

In any case, the story just got really good from all different perspectives. Did Priapos just ask Viv to ravish him in the preview? I can't wait to see what's coming next!
L-RyoshiMar 8, 2015 12:04 PM
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 8, 2015 12:17 PM
Mar 2015
[quote=Tokoya]Galfa really turned into a grade A cunt with this episode. That dude is beyond saving now imo, he needs to be punished for what he's done in these past few episodes

Wild_Lynx said:
Anime's route is so bullshit, they made up this annoying Galfa dude out of nowhere that ruined Joseph's original image, now he looks like a typical nice guy wimp in a shounen manga. Also the 2 fags priests was made not only to be handsome but having dominion as well, the blabbering at the end was totally nonsense and wasting screen time. They should have followed manga faithfully and give those bald fags just a few page appearance.
You're totall right, they made Joseph from a (brave?) guy into a typical guy that get's the unfortune of his girl being raped or beaten up. I was expecting something interesting according to what they could do against michael, apparently they can't do nothing if it's not so that Michael himself will change. WHAT SHOUJO MARIA she I don't even know if she is fully virgin this is bullshet..
Yo wa ou
Mar 8, 2015 12:18 PM

Jul 2009
Barion-Zara said:
LOL Bernard got MindF***ed XD I wonder where that will lead tho O_o

Yup utterly mindfuckked.

Anyway, the only true god is Chichigami-sama :P
bruh
Mar 8, 2015 12:33 PM

May 2012
wow, well that was certainly one hell of an episode,
1. wow, i kinda figured that if her secret got out, someone was going to try to resort to rape, i had a bad feeling about that from the start, buy its good that i guess he didnt actually rape her? idk what exactly happened there.
2. but man, screw that village, i understand why they did that, but come on, maria saved all yalls miserable lives, show some gratitude damn.
3. wow, the significance of the ending scene in the cell, doubting his own faith and then washing marias feet?! wow this anime just keeps getting better and better, it had a slow star but wow, this is definitely going somewhere.

wow count: 5
10/10 episode, not perfect but pretty damn close, still overall i have this series at a 9
Mar 8, 2015 12:42 PM
Aug 2009
You know, if Ezekiel hadn't said anything about the virginity thing, they would have killed Maria outright. Everyone please stop and think for a moment but Ezekiel literally just saved Maria's life. So yes rape is worse, but because of that they thought only to rape her rather than kill her, now it works in favour of Maria.
Mar 8, 2015 12:51 PM
Nov 2009
Kuroko would´ve been pissed if Kagami raped Maria.

The witches need to defy those pieces of shits angels because they really are just being puppets.

Dat Bernard mindfuck tho, that logic really hit him hard.
Mar 8, 2015 1:01 PM
Apr 2014
That was really weird. First they make everybody hate Galfa in the beginning then suddenly he didn't actually rape her because he's just like always just doing what he wants and using some hole in the pronunciation of his mission to still get the reward.

Then Viv wants to safe Maria on her own(Edwina and her cat were a nice addition though :D). I guess that was pretty normal. But why the fuck did Michael appear before her. He just wanted Maria to stop using magic. There should be no problem in saving her from prison.

And then the weirdest shit of all started. What the fuck was happening while the priest was talking to Maria? That really just sounded like he came right there on the spot just from thinking about god and his existence. Like wtf. He seemed to be the most logical of all church people in this anime and then they pull something like that? How am I supposed to take him serious from now on...

The preview looked promising though. Can't wait to see what exactly made Priapos say that xD
Mar 8, 2015 1:51 PM

Mar 2008
Galfa said this is mercy. Because he only inserted his metal finger (at least that's what I heard)
Mar 8, 2015 2:28 PM

Jan 2014
For an Ecchi show, I would have thought that they would have put more time and "effect" into the scene with Maria and Galfa. Not that i wanted it, because Maria does not deserve, I just thought it was interesting how clean it was.
That ending, wtf priest! is he secretly believing that Maria is some kind of holy messager now, such weird scene.
Mar 8, 2015 2:33 PM

Feb 2015
Man I really just wanted to climb into the screen and beat the shit out of Galfa the first half of this episode.

Thank god Maria wasn't actually raped and Viv is going in this episode.

Can't wait till next episode this show is getting really good.
Mar 8, 2015 2:38 PM

Aug 2014
Decent episode. Although I don't fall for Bernard questioning his faith all of a sudden cause of what Maria said. I mean he never thought of those things before? His resolve was that easily broken? God helps those who help themselves. Which means God won't help you. Was all it took to throw away your faith? OK, sure.

Predictable that Garfa and Joesph were gonna be enemies eventually. But I thought it was gonna go down differently. Hopefully we get an epic fight between them. Don't know how Maria is gonna get out of this, her magic is prolly gonna come back, or it's gonna be a cliche saving from the stake. Don't know how Viv plans on getting through Michael. Should be interesting. I wanna see the other witches in action.
Honoka is my Hero! Click Me!
Mar 8, 2015 2:44 PM

Mar 2014
BlurredVision18 said:
Decent episode. Although I don't fall for Bernard questioning his faith all of a sudden cause of what Maria said. I mean he never thought of those things before? His resolve was that easily broken? God helps those who help themselves. Which means God won't help you. Was all it took to throw away your faith? OK, sure.

Didn't Bernard go completely crazy a few episodes back? When he was laughing like crazy? Maybe that was the first real sign

Someone please tell me Joseph is going to beat Galfa senseless, what a douche
Mar 8, 2015 2:52 PM

Feb 2012
Joseph needs to epically kill Garfa now... even though he didn't raped her he is still an asshole who needs to die... also when this crazy priest kissed Maria's foot I thought he was gonna finish Garfa's ''job'' -__- I hope he doesn't try something funny next episode
Mar 8, 2015 3:06 PM
Jul 2018
The soldiers are being so harsh to Maria in this episode.
Mar 8, 2015 3:47 PM

Jan 2013
Once again it shows us how cruel religion can be.
I felt so sorry for Maria and I'm so glad that Galfa didn't take her virginity. Although I really thought he's gonna do it. I still don't like him.
Grandma, Anne and her family were really mean. They should've stayed by Maria's side. But no, stupid church pressures them and forces them to go against Maria, even if it breaks their hearts and Anne cries.
And that ending was unbelievable. Bernard changing his mind and accepting Maria as her "goddess". I mean how stupid can one be? That just proves how uncertain he was of his belief in god.

Mar 8, 2015 3:50 PM

Feb 2013
why isen't there a 6/5 xD? I really love this anime
Soo much stuff is going on.. and that Priest guy is really going insane xD
Mar 8, 2015 3:52 PM

Aug 2012
Galfa is now kill, very soon.

Bernard with that mind heist, he's going to end up effectively overthrowing god(turning the people's faith into mere reverence rather than dependency, voiding god's will and the vessel archangel's power to intervene)
HybridMBL said:
Well shit, that was a roller coaster of an episode.

You can say that again.
Mar 8, 2015 3:57 PM

Nov 2011
THE RAGE INSIDE ME!!! I'm so FCUKING PISSED OFF! AAARRRGH!

I haven't raged that much in a long time, even at the final episode of A/Z... but these last two episodes made me soooo mad! I feel like stabbing everyone (except the witches, Joseph, Ezekiel and Ann's family - the father gets punched though) there at least 50 times. Humans are so pathetic. Gods too.

and I'm still raging... geez... need to calm down...

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 8, 2015 4:45 PM

Jun 2014
I uh... have to admit i'm a bit confused as to what happened this episode.
Galfa seemed relieved he didn't have to rape her. He ever loop holed himself out of it. Still, I understand his rage but DAMN MAN THATS NOT OKAY.

That rapid fire monk though, my stream was lagging a little bit so I couldn't really follow what he was saying.
AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED WITH VIV?
I'm so lost.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 8, 2015 4:59 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wow this episode. I've been kind of indifferent about the last few episodes, but this one got my attention with the ending...Bernard has definitely gone cuckoo. I mean he already went kind of insane at the news of Maria being a virgin, but I felt like him suddenly questioning everything just by Maria's comment was a little, fast-paced? Not necessarily forced, but it didn't feel right. Well what happened has happened, and Bernard wiping and kissing Maria's foot of all things. Is this the start of the path of Maria becoming a saint or something?
Mar 8, 2015 5:20 PM

Oct 2013
To be easily deceived (reasoned) by the word of a witch, that Bernard guys has got to be the worst preacher ever.
Rule 1: One must removes ones brain to become a preacher
Toaki90Mar 8, 2015 5:47 PM
"Burn the heretics"
Mar 8, 2015 5:20 PM
Dec 2012
That was a close call........and hard to watch.
I really don't like anything dealing with rape and any type of violations.
Thankfully he didn't go through with it, though it was up in the air whether he did or not at first
(honestly I was already thinking I may have to drop the whole season that's how disturbing I find the topic)

Bravo to Viv for confronting Michael, though I dont know how much of a fight she can put up.

That last scene in the cell just got me worried again. He's going mad?? He scared me more than Garfa

In the end, good thrilling episode. Hard to watch Maria go through all that though.
I just want her to have a good happy ending
Mar 8, 2015 6:17 PM

Oct 2014
Whoa. That was an intense episode, Garfa lost all pity I had for him.

I think Bernard was acting there at the end in the cell, part of another plot and to lead Maria on in thinking that her words affected him for an unknown reason.

(Edit: I just HAVE to know what happens next. Breaking my own rule of not reading a series while watching it.)
newagehatterMar 8, 2015 6:33 PM
Mar 8, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2009
still waiting for that divine lightning to hit crazy ass Bernard.

Galfa on the other hand needs to trip into a volcano
Mar 8, 2015 7:09 PM

Sep 2007
Wow...the head preacher broke.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 8, 2015 7:12 PM

Sep 2013
Omg Viv, you crazy bastard, you have no chance of winning lol but at-least she's trying?

Mar 8, 2015 8:53 PM

Jan 2008
That sonsofbitch Galfa...now I'm glad he lost his arm. I hope he dies a horrible death (getting stabbed in the neck, take an arrow to the groin, getting his dick blown off by canon ball fire...etc) Wait...did he just leave with a boner? I'm assuming that giant pill he ate was the antidote to the paralyzing smoke.

Well that was unexpected, to see the monk guy flip his shit. But Maria is right, "If words are all God gives, it's the same as nothing." And kissing her feet...well, that's not creepy and gross at all. ¬_¬

Wow, Viv just pulled a badass Gate of Babylon move. While Maria summons mystical creatures, it seems Viv is much more straightforward when it comes to offensive. But when it all boils down, it seems like Micheal's reasoning is full of contradictions and hypocrisy; with the premise that magic is evil, he's stopping a witch from saving another witch because--humans, but not going after all the other witches who use magic on humans (via familiars and whatnot) besides Maria, stopping an attack on humans via magic, but won't stop magic itself (kills the user), and finally will send back summoned monsters as if they were innocent, even though their existence itself is apparently evil (along the same lines of witches)....the story here is just all sorts of fucked up (not that it's any different than religion IRL)

omg, is Priapus finally going to get a dick!? I hope he tears a new asshole for Galfa, those monks, and Joseph's employer.

It's interesting to try and guess what's going to happen each episode judging my the endcard that's always slightly different from the last. And guessing based off this one, looks like Galfa is literally not in the picture anymore, so maybe his death isn't all that unlikely after all.
Mar 8, 2015 9:03 PM

Feb 2012
Galfa's artificial hand is also a Hitachi vibrator, so it doesn't really count as sex. Boom, nailed it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 9:37 PM

Jan 2013
That was infuriating and then a bit confusing with an interesting ending.
Best episode yet, most emotional.
Mar 9, 2015 12:55 AM

Oct 2013
4kicks said:
That sonsofbitch Galfa...now I'm glad he lost his arm. I hope he dies a horrible death (getting stabbed in the neck, take an arrow to the groin, getting his dick blown off by canon ball fire...etc) Wait...did he just leave with a boner? I'm assuming that giant pill he ate was the antidote to the paralyzing smoke.

Well that was unexpected, to see the monk guy flip his shit. But Maria is right, "If words are all God gives, it's the same as nothing." And kissing her feet...well, that's not creepy and gross at all. ¬_¬

Wow, Viv just pulled a badass Gate of Babylon move. While Maria summons mystical creatures, it seems Viv is much more straightforward when it comes to offensive. But when it all boils down, it seems like Micheal's reasoning is full of contradictions and hypocrisy; with the premise that magic is evil, he's stopping a witch from saving another witch because--humans, but not going after all the other witches who use magic on humans (via familiars and whatnot) besides Maria, stopping an attack on humans via magic, but won't stop magic itself (kills the user), and finally will send back summoned monsters as if they were innocent, even though their existence itself is apparently evil (along the same lines of witches)....the story here is just all sorts of fucked up (not that it's any different than religion IRL)

omg, is Priapus finally going to get a dick!? I hope he tears a new asshole for Galfa, those monks, and Joseph's employer.

It's interesting to try and guess what's going to happen each episode judging my the endcard that's always slightly different from the last. And guessing based off this one, looks like Galfa is literally not in the picture anymore, so maybe his death isn't all that unlikely after all.

Totally agreed on Michael. His interfering with Viv trying to rescue Maria felt rather off. Witches are also part of the world the heavens watch over and don't interfere with and one witch rescuing another isn't the equivalent of Maria stopping important battles...Feel's a bit hypocritical. On the other hand, we're not even sure if he wanted to stop Viv instead of just wanting to hear her reasons of helping Maria, because she attacked right away. We'll see next episode I guess, since it's not like Viv can win against him.

But with Galfa, however, I'm thinking that he might not deserve as much hate. Last week I naively thought that Galfa will tell Maria to just run away & threaten her to not get involved in their battles anymore because he's taken a liking to Joseph and knows he's close to her. Talk it out 1st and if she refuses then get violent. Thinking about it though, she'd be in relatively safe position to refuse as Galfa would stand no chance so I can see why he choose to do a sneak attack & disable her 1st. Considering his position & remembering that he's not exactly a paragon of justice, this might've just been the best he could do. A little bit of fingering to weaken/make her temporarily loose her powers instead of a full-blown rape, getting his job done in the process & making sure he doesn't get in trouble. It kind of fit's his character too. The guy can be an asshole, one with high ambitious, but he's not all bad.

ManlyTearMar 9, 2015 1:07 AM
Mar 9, 2015 1:17 AM

Jun 2013
Was anyone else hoping for Bernard to scream fortissimo
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Adoption

sandwich-boy - Oct 18, 2023

2 by Animaticide »»
Oct 18, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2015

79 by EmperorThor »»
Jul 24, 2023 6:42 AM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2015

193 by WatchTillTandava »»
Jun 18, 2023 11:21 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2015

87 by Sarakitteh »»
May 25, 2023 9:18 PM

Poll: » Junketsu no Maria Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2015

93 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 13, 2022 10:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.