Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 12:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, rank 7 overlay from Dark Yuya. Incredible. ODD-EYES REBELLION DRAGON.

Yugo returned this episode as well and was a refreshing sight I guess. Kinda disappointed of not seeing Shun's full duel this week. Oh and looks like the Ninjas were actually more aware of the events of the story than I had expected. And HI YURI
Mar 8, 2015 1:30 AM
Jun 2011
finally yuri come next episode and yuzu and serena swap clothes so serena will meet shun was good and we might have yugo vs yuri as well next episode
elior1Mar 8, 2015 1:33 AM
Mar 8, 2015 1:45 AM

Mar 2012
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, the Black Dragon Overlord
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Mar 8, 2015 3:27 AM
Apr 2013
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon! I knew it, it would be very deadly! Very cool! Now Yuya knows that Yuto is inside him. Will Yuya have a mental talk with Yuto after what happened?

Didn't expect for Yugo to appear early in this episode. I wonder how his meeting with Yuzu would be. From the preview, it makes me think, there's Yuzu, Serena, and Ruri, and then in episode 37 Yugo mentioned that something (or most likely someone) is taken away from him. Perhaps he is referring to Synchro version of Yuzu? So his action in the preview most likely he mistook Yuzu as his world's counterpart.

Dennis meeting Yuri won't be a good thing for the former. It's not strange to think that Dennis would be defeated. And Sora seems he will overpower Shun with a new Fusion monster. Serena in Yuzu's clothes is just too weird… I hope it won't last long...
Mar 8, 2015 3:39 AM
Jun 2011
Frost190 said:
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon! I knew it, it would be very deadly! Very cool! Now Yuya knows that Yuto is inside him. Will Yuya have a mental talk with Yuto after what happened?

Didn't expect for Yugo to appear early in this episode. I wonder how his meeting with Yuzu would be. From the preview, it makes me think, there's Yuzu, Serena, and Ruri, and then in episode 37 Yugo mentioned that something (or most likely someone) is taken away from him. Perhaps he is referring to Synchro version of Yuzu? So his action in the preview most likely he mistook Yuzu as his world's counterpart.

Dennis meeting Yuri won't be a good thing for the former. It's not strange to think that Dennis would be defeated. And Sora seems he will overpower Shun with a new Fusion monster. Serena in Yuzu's clothes is just too weird… I hope it won't last long...
since yugo will meet yuzu in the next episode while yuri is there then we might have fusion vs synchro dual
Mar 8, 2015 7:54 AM

Jun 2013
Do you think can Yuya get all dimensions dragon?
Mar 8, 2015 8:37 AM
Dec 2014
Frost190 said:

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is too awesome. Yugo probably does think that Yuzu is her counterpart. I am thinking that Dennis is from the fusion dimension since he was not surprised by Yuri showing up. The polymerization card should have given it away that something was up with him.
Mar 8, 2015 8:39 AM
Dec 2014
ryanstrike said:
Do you think can Yuya get all dimensions dragon?
Yuri will battle Yugo and possibly get his dragon. That would set up the fight for Yuya and Yuri.
Mar 8, 2015 9:50 AM
Aug 2014
"3" Yuya's and 3 Yuzu's all in one dimension. Things will get very interesting next episode for sure.

Sad that we didn't get to see much of Sora Vs. Shun. On the other hand, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon absolutely slaughtered the Obelisk Force.

So it seems the Ninjas are more aware of the situation than we thought. Seems Reiji has a lot of connections involved in this Battle Royale. Also nice to see Yuya get confirmation that Yuto is inside him in some way, thanks to Mieru. I like how older characters aren't just one-shot deals. You actually see them again and they contribute to the plot in some way.

Yuri at the end appearing in front of Dennis... Hmm, Dennis was mysterious to begin with, but now it's officially confirmed that he has an ulterior motive to this Championship. I wonder who he is?
Mar 8, 2015 10:48 AM

Mar 2014
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is not just an Xyz Monster. It's an Xyz Pendulum Monster! You can look it up in the wikia.

Mar 8, 2015 6:37 PM
Apr 2013
Ichigo_D_Uzamaki said:
Frost190 said:

Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is too awesome. Yugo probably does think that Yuzu is her counterpart. I am thinking that Dennis is from the fusion dimension since he was not surprised by Yuri showing up. The polymerization card should have given it away that something was up with him.

Yeah. I rewatched the episode again last night by raising the volume, it's clear now that Dennis is an Academia agent. When Yuri appeared, he said Yuri had made him wait and such. He even called Yuri by his name. When I first watched it (with low volume at that time), I thought Dennis mistook Yuri as Yuya.
It's kinda too bad… Yuya and Yuzu would be very shock and devastated once they knew of Dennis' allegiance.
Mar 9, 2015 12:14 AM

Jun 2013
MajinAkuma said:
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is not just an Xyz Monster. It's an Xyz Pendulum Monster! You can look it up in the wikia.

the effect also awesome

Pendulum effect
Once per turn, if you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can place 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck in that Pendulum Zone.

Monster effect
2 Level 7 Dragon-Type monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned using an Xyz Monster treated as a Level 7 monster as any of its Materials: Destroy all Level 7 or lower monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total ATK of those destroyed monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can attack a number of times each Battle Phase this turn, up to the number of your opponent's monsters destroyed this turn. If this card leaves the field: You can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

but damn 1 level XYZ monster with level 7 not rangking 7
that hard bro
i mean yeah you can using 2 level 7 monster dragon as overlay unit but the effect will not activated

Frost190 said:

Yeah. I rewatched the episode again last night by raising the volume, it's clear now that Dennis is an Academia agent. When Yuri appeared, he said Yuri had made him wait and such. He even called Yuri by his name. When I first watched it (with low volume at that time), I thought Dennis mistook Yuri as Yuya.
It's kinda too bad… Yuya and Yuzu would be very shock and devastated once they knew of Dennis' allegiance.

but dennis using XYZ summon style
SSSS_ShunariaMar 9, 2015 12:20 AM
Mar 9, 2015 2:32 PM
Dec 2014
Hidayat246 said:
MajinAkuma said:

the effect also awesome

Pendulum effect
Once per turn, if you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can place 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck in that Pendulum Zone.

Monster effect
2 Level 7 Dragon-Type monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned using an Xyz Monster treated as a Level 7 monster as any of its Materials: Destroy all Level 7 or lower monsters your opponent controls, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the total ATK of those destroyed monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can attack a number of times each Battle Phase this turn, up to the number of your opponent's monsters destroyed this turn. If this card leaves the field: You can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

but damn 1 level XYZ monster with level 7 not rangking 7
that hard bro
i mean yeah you can using 2 level 7 monster dragon as overlay unit but the effect will not activated

Frost190 said:

It was probably to cover that the fact that he uses "real" fusion monsters, and so he would not be detected by LDS
Mar 9, 2015 3:03 PM
Nov 2012
Yuuri vs Yugo looks to be happening. They look like they're in the same area.

I want to see Yuuri dragon.
Mar 9, 2015 3:30 PM

Jun 2010
SO many "Yuu..." people. I had a feeling that was Yuuya's fusion counterpart, but I can't tell how they look similar. Seriously. It takes me like 5 minutes just to find a similarity (if I'm lucky).

I don't even care about the duels at this point. XD Things getting too intense. Serena has been lied to by Academia and when she finds out the truth from Kurosaki, who knows what she'll do.

Mar 9, 2015 5:18 PM
Apr 2013
Is Dennis actually the tool of fusion and not yuugo? This is getting intense and I knew something was fishy about Dennis (albeit it was sort of obvious) and now Yuuri is hear. So all the MC's are here although one is inside the other. This is getting intense!

Or he could just be acedemia agent which explained the fusion in his deck
Mar 9, 2015 5:52 PM
Apr 2013
ponygon123 said:
Is Dennis actually the tool of fusion and not yuugo? This is getting intense and I knew something was fishy about Dennis (albeit it was sort of obvious) and now Yuuri is hear. So all the MC's are here although one is inside the other. This is getting intense!

Or he could just be acedemia agent which explained the fusion in his deck

I don't think Yugo has anything to do with Academia at all. He is just coincidently ended up at Heartland following his Dragon's "guidance" and pick a fight with Yuto without knowing what happened between the Academia and the Resistance. So most likely he arrived and picked a fight at the wrong time, which resulting with Yuto to assumed that he is affiliated with the Fusion Dimension. Yugo, on the other hand, only thinks that Yuto remembering his name wrong.

Ichigo_D_Uzamaki said:
Hidayat246 said:

It was probably to cover that the fact that he uses "real" fusion monsters, and so he would not be detected by LDS

During his battle with Serena Dennis is shown to have Fusion Card.
Mar 9, 2015 6:11 PM

Apr 2014
All I have to say is that Dark Yuya is FABULOUS! The way he summons Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is awesome :D

Oh no. Yugo is being an idiot again, but cute >///< Can't wait to see him in the next episode where he gets a little "close" to Yuzu. Her harem is officially starting XD

Yuzu and Selena switching clothes is a smart camouflaging idea; however, shouldn't they also change their hairstyles?

No, no, and NO! Why does Dennis have to be a spy from the Fusion Dimension >__< I suspect this at first when he accidentally drew a Polymerization during his battle with Selena, but NO! Just when he suddenly became my favorite character too...
Mar 9, 2015 7:40 PM

Jun 2013
That randomass Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth, how did he even summon it?
Mar 10, 2015 4:48 AM

Aug 2014
Whoo Odd Eyes Rebellion Dragon looks soooo damn badass! First Xyz Pendulum to boot! Reiji didn't look that surprise though..

Disappointed with Obelisk Force, they did nothing other than summon that scrap junk hound dog. Even Futoshi can do more than that. :S

FINALLY YUURI APPEARS!! About time! Now people will not say that Dennis is Yuri anymore. His smile in the preview though.
On side note, Yuuri's VA definitely Kensho Ono since he talks a bit in the preview. He sounds definitely like Yuuya but more sadistic and cold.

Next episode: Carded People Everywhere!
Mar 10, 2015 7:41 AM

Feb 2010
Stark700 said:
and looks like the Ninjas were actually more aware of the events of the story than I had expected. And HI YURI
Ninja are always aware of the situation.
But that's it, really. Expect them to be useless!
Stop the sequels high-ranking stupidity.
Group franchises in Top Anime page.
Because Gintama is just "one" anime and not 5.
Mar 10, 2015 1:00 PM

Jul 2010
That Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, one of the greastest effects it has to be.
Yuuri is showing up next week, I don't like him, already. I doubted Dennis was on bad side and now it's true. He just covered his real deck in the past duels.
Serena and Yuzu swaped their clothes looking better :3 More Serena plz! I just love her tough looking.
Mar 10, 2015 2:47 PM

May 2009
Man I feel like next episode will be a confusing episodes for the characters. A lot of "look-alikes" roaming around in one episode. I can't wait for Selena to meet Shun and discover the Fusion Dimension's real intention. The Yu-Gi-Oh! series is now getting interesting!
Mar 10, 2015 3:10 PM

Jan 2013
I'm sure they wont notice the fact Serena has different hair (I really dont think they will notice lol)
Also welcome Yuuri.
Mar 11, 2015 12:12 AM

Dec 2013
As I expected, they will not show the entire Sora VS Shun duel, but it is unnecessary.
I want to see the new Fluffal that will appear in the next episode, tho.

Yuya being badass and creating a Xyz / Pendulum was pretty cool, plus the way he was badass walking while almost being crushed by a pillar.

Yuzu and Serena changing clothes <3 And holy shit, Dennis knows Yuri? Well, that'll be interesting, just hope he does not turn to be a random villain ...
Mar 11, 2015 7:34 AM
Sep 2012
Wow what an episode, Dark Yuya just raked those fodders. And we find out it is not really Yuto's fault for Yuya being like that, there is another dark energy inside him, so I guess we owe him an apology. Supreme King Black Dragon, it was awesome to see.

Let's give credit where credit is due, Mieru gets a lot for lack for her personality, but dam it she was useful here, I told you her powers could be useful when our heroes are in a pinch. And even the fishermen against his will got to be helpful.

I thought Sabrina's take on the war that is very realistic, in real life wars most people think their sides are heroes, so it makes sense she sees the Fusion world as the noble warriors, and her bodyguard Barrett seemed like a noble warrior, she probably thinks Acadamia duelist are like him and not Sora and his punk friends. And they are doing a prince and the pauper thing here with Yuzu and Sabrina.

Looks like Dennis finally revealed his true, it looks like he is with Acadamia, and no he is not Yori who finally appears, but works for him, unless he is a Yori clone, his hair color is the same as one of Yori's hair color, but I am over thinking things, anyway can't wait to see what Yori does, Yuzu and / or Sabrina better watch out.

I don't know what to make of what they doing to Yuya's mom of late with the fan girling over young boys, but at least she is not alone, all the other middle aged women are like that, it seems, except for Reiji's mom, I haven't seen her fan girling over young boys, but we will wait and see. I prefer Yoko when she was the serious parental figure, not try to give her a funny character trait.
Apr 23, 2015 8:24 PM
Dec 2009
Gosh, I LOVE Arc-V!! So many things happening at the same time, characters being useful to the plot, Yuzu being the best main girl of all the series, so many links to the other series and so much more... X3

And about that: please tell me I am not the only who saw what they did there with the ''one green eye and one red eye'' being ''Haou/Supreme King'', right?? DX
May 29, 2015 8:53 PM
Jan 2011
Wait can we all take a second to appreciate that one of the Youth Elite actually SUMMONED Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth???

Also, seeing Yuya kick the crap out of those obelisk guys was freaking fantastic.

And to add on to comments concerning Dennis, my belief is that he is the vanguard force of vanguard forces, or espionage champion. As people pointed out, Polymerization gave it away. I feel that he was some kind of advance force who infiltrated the XYZ dimension to destroy it from the inside, and will find some way to do the same here.
Jun 9, 2015 1:57 PM

Apr 2007
Poor Yugo, always transported to a different dimension without a clue

So that's why Yuzu and Serena switched clothes. It still comes off as random to me, but whatever. They look better in each others clothes anyway :9 Nooooo Dennissssssss He didn't set off Reiji's radar at all, but I guess that only happens when you use the summoning method from your own dimension? Using Xyz as a cover. Whyyyyyyyyy ;_;
Jan 15, 2018 6:04 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
ODD EYES REBELLION DRAGON, NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THAT IT WAS SUPER EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC !!!!!
張大です for 張大勇督察

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 143 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2017

18 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 18, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 137 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2017

30 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 17, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 132 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2016

19 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 16, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 127 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2016

39 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 2:36 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Episode 120 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2016

37 by RaidenSteiner »»
Apr 15, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.