Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2015 5:05 AM

Apr 2012
LMAO this show is so bad

Mar 8, 2015 6:10 AM
May 2013
im hoping that in truth ange went insane and is hallucinating them being there. Or atleast that they are fakes being controlled by embryo to bring ange back.

If it is neither then i am so disappointed.
Mar 8, 2015 6:23 AM

Jan 2010
hibiki6 said:
im hoping that in truth ange went insane and is hallucinating them being there. Or atleast that they are fakes being controlled by embryo to bring ange back.

What were you expecting? its made by the director of Gundam Seed Destiny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 6:34 AM

Jan 2012
I probably shouldn't be, but I'm surprised they both lived...and came back the very next friggin' episode! :D I figured maybe Tusk in the final episode but...well here we are! :D I know Ange brought up them being Embryo illusions, seemingly negating that possibility, but I'm still kinda concerned they are...my paranoia setting in I guess. That'd be really dumb if it happened though so I hope not. Well good for you I guess Ange...and Tusk! :D Figured Ersha'd be the first to come back to their side. She had the least amount of drama to deal with.
Mar 8, 2015 6:52 AM
Jul 2013
u know what's better than mana armor? plot armor. it's so overpowered it brings both momoka and tusk back
Mar 8, 2015 6:54 AM

Mar 2012
LOL alright i am not as blind as to not know there were some pretty stupid plot device bullshit to explain how Tusk and Momoka survived but i stll find it pretty hilarious XD.

I don't know why but this series just keeps making me enjoy it somehow...depsite never being a big fan of Mecha in the first place.

The Spanking scene in the beginning WTF moment...That is offical Embryo is just a perverted guy who wants all women's world for his enjoyment clear as crystal... Worth goal for a villian at least :P

Salia you are just digging your own damn grave girl.

Ersha has snapped out of Embryo's control and went back to them...HELL YEAH.

Tusk got back was an ass pull but for him to finally get some XD sorry Yuri fans you just got burned....XD

The look on those leaders faces realizing they are doomed to there fate was just so priceless....hell yeah they deserved it for what they have done... and the mana users all lost there mana complete satisfaction :D

So the Final Battle will now begin and Cafe Ange will open soon ....ok Tusk you have to plan more some and some if u want those 4 kids by the time u ope shop XD...
Mar 8, 2015 7:00 AM

Jan 2013
You cannot be serious! There's no point from the last episode other then to set Ange free. Those tweets from Fukada better be trolling and for a plot twist with both of them or at least Tusk later on or this is stupid as hell! Ninja? Tongue in cheek? Ridiculous. Practically a waste of another potential anime thanks to a man who doesn't have the balls to kill their main and relevant characters.

I haven't seen SEED either but from what I am reading it sounds like cheesy soap from day time television with their insane drama/cliche plot twists. That's what that sex scene reminded me of. Would of been better if Momoka joined in but that's me being stupid. Everything else was cool though.
Mar 8, 2015 7:00 AM

Aug 2012
Stupid explanations, but I still enjoying the show!~

Mar 8, 2015 7:02 AM

Mar 2014
I can't stop laughing at the people who actually took any of the shit in this show seriously.
"muh asspulls" no shit, what did you expect from this garbage show? And yet people will be like "Cross Ange was good but episode 22 was kinda bad because asspulls" I'll never understand.
Mar 8, 2015 7:02 AM

Oct 2009
Tusk is alive and without wounds? I think Ange is out of her mind, it's the only real explanation.
Otherwise I don't know what to think.
Mar 8, 2015 7:03 AM
Nov 2014
Ryuku-Tsukuyomi said:
hibiki6 said:

What were you expecting? its made by the director of Gundam Seed Destiny.

exactly what i expected, it goes down hill fast when it peaked:
Peak of Seed: Kira "dies" (for the first time) crew of Arch Angel split up, down fall: Kira became Jesus returns in Freedom and Lacus became Mary Sue

Peak of Destiny: Shin and co went to Earth and the first Orb intervention happened, Down fall: second Orb intervention Shin sidelined and Kira return as primary character along with Mary Sue!

For Cross Ange, you can count the remaining episode with one hand, not like there is another 10 or more to go for the other two series.
Mar 8, 2015 7:17 AM

Sep 2012
Paulo27 said:
I can't stop laughing at the people who actually took any of the shit in this show seriously.
"muh asspulls" no shit, what did you expect from this garbage show? And yet people will be like "Cross Ange was good but episode 22 was kinda bad because asspulls" I'll never understand.

I don't take any anime series seriously though, I just go with the flow and see how enjoyable it goes. It's just that this episode is full of plotholes, I can't help but complain about it. (That's why I convinced myself that those stupid explanations I gave are the plotholes to fit in with the episode.)

The story is pretty interesting, isn't it? Hmm.. not sure what's with all the hate unless it's because of the characters.. oh and plots. I'm enjoying this series y'know, it's worth a watch. Feel disgusted but I will probably give it a 8/10
Mar 8, 2015 7:18 AM

Jan 2014
The cutest Cross Ange episode x) ^ - ^
Ange suddenly became cute, too o___o
Mar 8, 2015 7:35 AM

Jan 2013
I'm still new to myanimelist, well, not new but not good at forum posting....But everyone is complaining a bit weeee much don't you think? I'm SURE they'll explain within the series, I mean. They explained about the Light of Mana, and how it was created, etc.

I am positive they'll explain how Tusk and Momoka survived. While, I do agree that Tusk should've came back later, I do think Momoka should've stayed dead. As much as I enjoy her character, but y'know. Anime VS. Reality, Anime will always do a lot of illogical things. Everyone should expect that of anime.

I mean, in reality. No one has magic and all this other junk like anime does.
So bending reality, can happen in show. Momoka, if you pay attention in episode 21. [Embryo sort of blocked the impact of the car hitting them, because it hit the back of him and Momoka was kind of protected that way, and with her Light of Mana. It is no surprised she could've used that to stop herself from having a harsh landing.

As for Tusk, he may have powers that we don't even know about. Or Momoka could've healed his wounds. Not to mention, a lot of people were upset about Tusk's death. [Including] myself, and maybe the creator brought Tusk back for that reason. But y'know, he also had a lot going on for his character.

Just not how I imagine, of him coming back to Ange. Haha. I was expecting him to come in the middle of battle and falling on her crotch. Or Embryo controlling Tusk and Momoka like everyone else had a theory to use against Ange.

It's still not a bad episode, just could've been handled better. But that's my opinion otherwise. [Again, I'm sorry if this replies to anyones comments. xD. Again, I'm not used to how forums work.]
Mar 8, 2015 7:38 AM

Jun 2013
3 episodes left, I really want to watch the real battle with Sala and Ange vs Embryo.
Mar 8, 2015 7:49 AM
Jan 2014
Would've loved this episode if the combat maido wacked Tusk with the frying pan.
Mar 8, 2015 8:02 AM
Dec 2014
And there goes all the hate... As for Tusk and Momoka being alive, can't say If I was happy how it turned out since it didn't much explained how and where are Tusk's wounds are, for Momoka its still excusable, kinda expecting this already since Fukuda-chan is involved with the show, still better than being dead can't complain about that :3

Tusk finally gets laid, HildaxAnge and SalaxAnge route is forever CLOSED.. lol

Doubt that there will be another life or death scene for Tusk or Momoka considering that they already had theirs already lol.. Pretty much, Cafe Ange is already on the way lets just wait for episode 25 :3
Mar 8, 2015 8:19 AM

Jul 2008
Neither Tusk nor Momoka died so now it looks like Salia and Chris will stay alive as well. The finale is gonna be just ok considering there are only 3 episodes left so any battles will have to be rushed (Embryo dies, both earths are saved and peace between human and norma).
Mar 8, 2015 8:22 AM

Aug 2008
Tusk get laid.

Ersha switching side which is nice. Tusk and Momoka alive. YES!

Final battle coming soon.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Mar 8, 2015 8:29 AM

Dec 2010
Normally I'm not a fan of sex in media, but I think it made sense in this case. I find it strange though that they didn't use the sex scene as fanserivce, when literally everything else has been.

The way they survived wasn't the best, but the impact was the important part, and it did have an impact on Ange. Now she's ready to destroy Embryo.

Salia is going even more crazy, I imagine she will probably be the one to kill Embryo. I feel kind of bad fro Ersha since she realized what Embryo is up to. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens in the last three episodes!
Mar 8, 2015 8:35 AM
Sep 2013
This episode is too..........amazing......
Mar 8, 2015 8:44 AM

May 2013
yep Called it, best fkin episode,best comeback,got laid, yuri shippers go to hell
Salia should just die already
Ange becoming more like Milla Maxwell (the reason i ever checked this show)
Now just w8ing for the rapist's death and this is a masterpiece
Mar 8, 2015 8:47 AM

May 2013
I have to wonder how Tusk managed to survive. Good he and Momoka are alive though.
Mar 8, 2015 8:52 AM

Jan 2013
I would've taken this anime more serious if there weren't those rediculous sex and ecchi scenes. Ruins all. Tusk and Momoka are alive (wow, wasn't that predictable) and Tusk and Ange having sex was predictable too.

Mar 8, 2015 9:02 AM
Sep 2013
ShionxChan said:
I'm still new to myanimelist, well, not new but not good at forum posting....But everyone is complaining a bit weeee much don't you think? I'm SURE they'll explain within the series, I mean. They explained about the Light of Mana, and how it was created, etc.

I am positive they'll explain how Tusk and Momoka survived. While, I do agree that Tusk should've came back later, I do think Momoka should've stayed dead. As much as I enjoy her character, but y'know. Anime VS. Reality, Anime will always do a lot of illogical things. Everyone should expect that of anime.

I mean, in reality. No one has magic and all this other junk like anime does.
So bending reality, can happen in show. Momoka, if you pay attention in episode 21. [Embryo sort of blocked the impact of the car hitting them, because it hit the back of him and Momoka was kind of protected that way, and with her Light of Mana. It is no surprised she could've used that to stop herself from having a harsh landing.

As for Tusk, he may have powers that we don't even know about. Or Momoka could've healed his wounds. Not to mention, a lot of people were upset about Tusk's death. [Including] myself, and maybe the creator brought Tusk back for that reason. But y'know, he also had a lot going on for his character.

Just not how I imagine, of him coming back to Ange. Haha. I was expecting him to come in the middle of battle and falling on her crotch. Or Embryo controlling Tusk and Momoka like everyone else had a theory to use against Ange.

It's still not a bad episode, just could've been handled better. But that's my opinion otherwise. [Again, I'm sorry if this replies to anyones comments. xD. Again, I'm not used to how forums work.]

haha, you're practically speaking my mind there.
Mar 8, 2015 9:06 AM

Sep 2012
The more I think about it, I think Ange is like Embryo, she just doesn't know it. She can manipulate reality, bring people back to life. I think she is a bit like Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu in this way, she has this power but isn't aware of it. She thought, "I can't live without Tusk and Momoka" ...almost killed herself, remembered what Tusk said so decided not to and behold, they're alive! I think she subconsciously brought them back to life. Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi no Yuuutsu.
Mar 8, 2015 9:08 AM

Jul 2014
I don't know what the fuck am I watching anymore, I also have no idea if this is show is good or not. But one of the two male characters ever got laid so it should be a good ep.
Mar 8, 2015 9:08 AM

Aug 2010
Dat Spanking XD Even though it was obvious, what a copout...A frying pan?! Really? LOL

Top Maid alright ROFL...And Ange went straight for the D :3...Damn that was a hot straddle she did there.

Lucky bastard Tusk :P...How the hell did he survive though and does Embryo know I wonder?

Liking the outfits they have at the end, esp Tusk's black and red suit.
Mar 8, 2015 9:15 AM
Sep 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Dat Spanking XD Even though it was obvious, what a copout...A frying pan?! Really? LOL

Top Maid alright ROFL...And Ange went straight for the D :3...Damn that was a hot straddle she did there.

Lucky bastard Tusk :P...How the hell did he survive though and does Embryo know I wonder?

Liking the outfits they have at the end, esp Tusk's black and red suit.

I agreed with you, that suit looks good, but Ange's purple/pink suit is not that good to me...
Mar 8, 2015 9:35 AM

Jan 2015
Best. Episode. Ever!

Now that all the lovey-dovey has been taken care of Ange and Tusk can concentrate on business and save the world.
Mar 8, 2015 9:53 AM

Jan 2013
hpulley said:
The more I think about it, I think Ange is like Embryo, she just doesn't know it. She can manipulate reality, bring people back to life. I think she is a bit like Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu in this way, she has this power but isn't aware of it. She thought, "I can't live without Tusk and Momoka" ...almost killed herself, remembered what Tusk said so decided not to and behold, they're alive! I think she subconsciously brought them back to life. Angelise Ikaruga Misurugi no Yuuutsu.

Hey you make a good point 'cuz Ange made her mecha show up out of thin air. I don't think that has ever happened before and may result in her bringing Tusk and Momoka back but doesn't explain Momoka and the rolling of the eyes frying pan and falling. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it and should just prepare myself for a disappointing and sappy ending.
Mar 8, 2015 10:05 AM

Oct 2013
TL;DR Bulletproof vests actually stop bullets.

Best Episode.
-Embryo is a Sith Lord...I mean, He almost kills Ersha with the FORCE.
-Tusk is Kira Yamato, and their relationship is just wonderful. Now Tusk unveils this Red Mech (It's the Infinite Justice)
-Ersha makes up her mind

All I can say is: I truly love this show, Worth watching it each week for this six months, it had all the stuff that I like seeing in an anime.

The only sad thing...it's that it will end in a few weeks.
Mar 8, 2015 10:24 AM

May 2014
Perhaps I'm judging things too early, but honestly that plot twist was as stupid as it gets. These character "deaths" and their apparent survival really just didn't have any weight to them, compared to other shows. It's too unbelievable for a convenient miracle, compared to what the characters had to go through early on.

In fact, that's probably what made the earlier half of the show most enjoyable in my opinion - the challenges Ange had to face. Everything is now just too predictable or anticlimactic now.

I still think the first half of the series was amazing, but unless something changes in the next few episodes it'll end on a sour note.
DeicideVMar 8, 2015 10:30 AM
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Mar 8, 2015 10:40 AM

Dec 2013
Bahahahahahaha! The plot armor for the characters is just too much. Reality my arse. In reality, it isn't so much about whether a guy or girl gets with the female lead, it's about people actually dying when they're killed. You strap yourself with a bomb on your chest and it goes off, you don't have any so-called mana nor royal powers, you're suppose to die.

Seriously guys, from the moment Chris came back to life, this show became pretty much a poorly written shadow of a joke of a story.

I'm half expecting Julius to come back in the last episode, along with Ange's mother and father.

They should just rename this show Cross Ange: The show where nobody stays dead.

Just can't take this show seriously anymore. I'll probably rank this with the likes of Daimidaler. That's just how ridiculous the plot has become.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 8, 2015 11:09 AM

Sep 2013
Absolutely AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does this only have 25 ep. while other sh!t gets hundreds of ep?! F*CK!!!

And the haters are funny LOL
"they came back to life, DERDERPDERP"
They were never dead in the first place you idiots.
Everyone is in tip top shape and regular humans have suvived worse.
What don't you get?! this is why there should be a IQ level to watch anime.
Cause people are too stupid to comprehend anything.

The emotion from Ange was PHENOMENAL!!!
Truly real and heartfelt :'(
I cried the whole ep. so good :'(

Mar 8, 2015 11:17 AM

Jan 2012
ichii_1 said:
Absolutely AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why does this only have 25 ep. while other sh!t gets hundreds of ep?! F*CK!!!

And the haters are funny LOL
"they came back to life, DERDERPDERP"
They were never dead in the first place you idiots.
Everyone is in tip top shape and regular humans have suvived worse.
What don't you get?! this is why there should be a IQ level to watch anime.
Cause people are too stupid to comprehend anything.

The emotion from Ange was PHENOMENAL!!!
Truly real and heartfelt :'(
I cried the whole ep. so good :'(

Lol nice shit posting there.

Oh no people are dumb because they are criticizing this mess of a plot nice one there.

Hell I think alot of the hate is overly silly but wow
VPedgeMar 8, 2015 11:26 AM
"Yo, Buddy. Still alive?" -Solo Wing Pixy, AC:Zero (best game ever)
Mar 8, 2015 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
In the next episode of Cross Ange:

Mar 8, 2015 11:32 AM

May 2012
dat sex scene, lol, i think the think ive enjoyed most about this show is just watching how much ange develops from the beginning, but the plot and "plot" have been all over the place, lol, but hey, ive seen worse
Mar 8, 2015 11:40 AM

Oct 2013
The sex has given me the motivation to raise the score from a 9 to a 10.
Mar 8, 2015 12:10 PM
Mar 2015
Let me share what on my mind about this episode. First, Tusk survive due to the fireproof vest he wore right? NOT LIKELY. It is simply impossible to escape explosion unscathed by wearing fireproof vest alone. The blast from the explosion should be enough to tear human limbs and flesh. More, Momoka appear to be completely fine, wear completely intact clothing and escape the explosion from the vehicle as well. This is completely ridiculous. About the sex and romance? It is fine as someone that meet someone he missed might lead to desire to do more intimate relationship. However, escaping from Embryo and return to the island should be exhausting. Thus, sex all the night is probably unlikely. Not to mention bringing Momoka into the island. I don't know how they arrive there, because Tusk's vehicle used by Ange. Well, at least that what I think based on my perception on reality.
Mar 8, 2015 12:14 PM

Jul 2008
i usually dont use the word asspull but this seriously was one
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Mar 8, 2015 12:16 PM

Sep 2013
VPedge said:

Oh no people are dumb because they are criticizing this mess of a plot nice one there.

Opinions = shit posting, XD that means you're also shit posting, see?

There is no mess, if you can't understand what's happening and bash the series for it you are a monkey.

The haters will hate but I must set them straight, I don't see you calling the haters post shit posting.
Mar 8, 2015 12:27 PM

Mar 2015
There's no way Tusk survived with a fireproof jacket from the bombs that were strapped to him and how the hell did Momoka not die from getting hit by a truck and falling off a cliff? Strange how she got shot in the right breast but pulled the pan from the left side and new clothes to boot as well. Tusk should've had wounds all over him.

I guess Embryo brought them back to capture Ange as the only logical explanation but the preview suggests otherwise.

I want to like this episode because Momoka came back but also want to dislike it because Tusk came back.
Keen to see their reactions of Ersha surrendering.
vong10Mar 8, 2015 12:33 PM
Mar 8, 2015 12:31 PM

Jan 2012
ichii_1 said:
VPedge said:

Opinions = shit posting, XD that means you're also shit posting, see?

There is no mess, if you can't understand what's happening and bash the series for it you are a monkey.

The haters will hate but I must set them straight, I don't see you calling the haters post shit posting.

criticizing a plot that has been jumping around all over the place = you must be a monkey

How about you read your own post again and tell me that wasn't what it was. You're right we do need a IQ level in anime tho so people like you can't post trash like that because its so cleaver to try and question someones level of intelligence because they just might have issues with the show.

Bu sorry for insulting your masterpiece!!!

vong10 said:
There's no way Tusk survived with a fireproof jacket from the bombs that were strapped to him and how the hell did Momoka not die from getting hit by a truck and falling off a cliff? Strange how she got shot in the right breast but pulled the pan from the left side and new clothes to boot as well. Tusk should've had wounds all over him.

I guess Embryo brought them back to capture Ange as the only logical explanation but the preview suggests otherwise.
clearly he did because reason otherwise you are clearly not smart to understand as our boy above you just said.
Mar 8, 2015 12:32 PM

Feb 2012
I was expecting a spiral of sadness followed by going insane with vengeance but nope it was all happy ninja and fry pan.
Mar 8, 2015 12:37 PM

Nov 2011
i've hated tusk since he first appeared and now i hate him even more for not staying dead...
Hate Keeps me warm
Mar 8, 2015 12:40 PM

Mar 2015
VPedge said:
clearly he did because reason otherwise you are clearly not smart to understand as our boy above you just said.

Whoa, take it easy mate. No need to question somebody's intelligence.
I just came to voice my opinion on the episode. It's somewhat obvious that they were brought back to manipulate Ange and possibly the rest but we won't know yet will we?
Mar 8, 2015 12:42 PM

Jan 2012
vong10 said:
VPedge said:

Whoa, take it easy mate. No need to question somebody's intelligence.
I just came to voice my opinion on the episode. It's somewhat obvious that they were brought back to manipulate Ange and possibly the rest but we won't know yet will we?[/quote]

That was sarcasm from me the guy i was quoting above you ws the one doing that. Also going by how Fukuda writes I'm pretty sure this is just them being back alive
Mar 8, 2015 12:52 PM

Apr 2009
They really need to explain how Tusk and Momoka survived better than the silly explanation in the preview. Especially Tusk since he blew himself up. I can let a lot of stuff slide but this is just ridiculous.
Mar 8, 2015 12:54 PM

Mar 2009
LMAO this show.

At least those two finally had sex. Now I'm waiting for Hilda x Tusk x Ange END. If Hilda is all alone in the end, I'm going to be pissed.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.