Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Dec 2, 2015 7:28 PM

Feb 2010
Destroy the world for the sake of harem, what.

Dec 29, 2015 12:48 AM

Dec 2012
Salia getting spankings. Nice.

I knew Jesus Tusk Yamato would live. Not only that, but he lost his DT, too..

lol Momoka was watching Kira and Stellar engage in coitus.

Hold up. Tusk doesn't have a D? He really is Jesus. Making the impossible possible.

First invisible nipples, now invisible D? Cross Ange human body logic is now confirmed.
RobDec 29, 2015 12:52 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 21, 2016 3:16 AM

Oct 2013
>people in this thread groaning about Tusk surviving
It was WAY too obvious he was going to survive even last episode. No single other character in the series impacted Ange anything close to how Tusk did. Even if he did die, it would've been purely as a plot device for the sake of developing Ange (and it certainly could be argued that is how it should've happened), who was and is hopelessly in love with him and has been for about half the series. It's way too late to complain about the Tusk x Ange shipping sailing now when it was clear Ange wasn't boarding any other ship since her and Tusk got stranded on the DRAGON earth together.

And for complaints not directed towards the Tusk x Ange relationship but rather how huge of an asspull it was... I mean, it's Cross fucking Ange. This show's been kicking logic in the testicles since the very first episode; how is THIS the event that crosses the line when there's a solid dozen others which are equally bad? It's what Cross Ange does. That's part of its satire.

feels like people bitching about this episode weren't even paying attention to the series until this point, smh

Also: "You changed into flameproof clothing at the exact instant the explosion happened?! That's such a convenient plot twist!" I love how the next episode preview accurately predicted what the major criticism would be and directly commented upon it lmao. I mean, lines like these alone should tell you how seriously viewers should be taking this show.

Anyway, the unsung hero here is Embryo. This dude wants to destroy and rebuild the world just so he can have the ENTIRE WORLD as his harem. That's, like... the dream.
ZadionFeb 21, 2016 3:36 AM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 17, 2016 2:08 AM

Feb 2015
"Bullshit" This epiosde is the definition of "Bullshit"
probably this is what was going on in Sunrsie when they were making this epiode.
Director "Let's kill them. but we will make a twist that they actually still alive"
Some staff "what kind of death do you want director ?"
Director "A tragic and dramatic death"
Some staff "but it will be hard to explain how they can survice if we make the death as tragic as possible"
Director" i don't care. just put whatever you want as long as they alive"

tbh, i can see that coming for some reason. well, the MC can't go one without a guy so i guess that is the reason but i find "How the maid survive" is the stupidest thing even from this anime. well, for Tusk, i can say "Okay..." At least you fuck her and you didn't die as a virgin (LOL) and i'm really glad that they cut the sex scene before they even started it. it would be really really fucked up if they keep showing it and then cut it in the middle of it (LOL), so it's better to cut it before it starts. my mind will get fucked up if they keep showing it then cut it in the middle.

i like Ange new hairstyle. her hairstyle was a little bit different from before and i like it more than before.

Tusk x Ange << i like these couple.

and seriously, even without seeing the BD, i can already see what's inside the BD by watching this episode. even if it's cencored, and i can see it clearly that they didn't put any nipple, so it's freaking pointless to buy the BD instead it will just make it look more worse.
Jun 18, 2016 2:04 AM

Apr 2014
HOW HWOEHSHEODHFOWDJCHEBFC HOW HWOW GOW HOW WTTTTFFFFFCCFFF?!?!
HOW ARE YOU GUYS ALIVE?!...She was thrown down a mountain and explosion and Then he blew himself up!.... How the actual Fk?!

(PROCEED TO BANG MY HEAD ON THE WALL)

I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!

AND POOR ERSHA!... (Calm)... The worst I can Imagine doing is digging Graves for the people you loved. Especially when there is like 8 of them. But I can't imagine myself being in controlled I would probably be crazy after that.
LoongFeelsJun 20, 2016 4:59 AM
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Jun 27, 2016 12:14 PM
Mar 2016
was in tears previous episode when tusk "died." even though i knew they couldnt kill him off, it still made me cry like a b**ch because i love him so much lol. glad him and ange had sex, ive been waiting so long to see that. God i love this show.
Jul 4, 2016 4:05 AM

Apr 2016
I really liked this one. The pain, reunion, love and them tearz! (o.o)
Sep 2, 2016 3:11 PM

Apr 2015
lol, Tusk pulled the old Jesus Yamato
Sep 3, 2016 7:53 PM

Sep 2013
whitetragedy said:
lol, Tusk pulled the old Jesus Yamato

Yes, the parallels are strong. :')

Maid-chan is safe thanks to good ol' pot armour! =)

AND ERMAGAR CMON CENSOR IT BETTER!!!
Sep 13, 2016 1:41 AM

Jun 2016
That has to be the most ridiculous nonsense ever xD

I'm just going to assume (read pretend?) that the ending was meant to be a parody of Seed. If nothing else this series does a decent job of not taking itself too seriously. From the Rito-esque falls and hentai level fanservice to the invincible shining finger style moves, or the emotional-endings-turned-punchlines and the satirical previews.

It's hard not to think that the excuses weren't intentionally stupid when they aren't even making any attempt at making the scene seem remotely survivable even under the best of circumstances. Add to that the fact that the depiction of the explosion scene looks an awful lot like the burning of Orb, and that the sex scene was basically frame for frame the same as the one in Seed...

Maybe I'm giving the staff too much credit and they are serious about Tusk knowing resurrection-no-jutsu and Momoka having a dimensions-manipulating kitchen between her boobs, but you have to admit it's kinda amusing to watch either way, be it to laugh with the show or at it.

3.5/5 - semi-decently amusing nonsense.
This episode is either a misunderstood piece of genius or an unintentionally comical piece of BS.
Oct 15, 2016 2:43 PM

Jul 2014
jackaus said:
Episode 22 was the most stupidest and weakest episodes in this series. I knew they producers were going pull some bullshit crap to bring back Tusk and Momoka. Tusk and Momoka's death play no importance nor give Ange even more motivated to kill Embryo. The sex scene was stupid and force and Ange was so obviously horny that she just wants to have sex with resurrected corpse and I wouldn't be surprised if Ange have STD or getting pregnant. I'm sorry but this episode was stupid. All of Ange scenes was just pointless and unnecessary. The romance is terrible and force and no depth development. The only good parts about the episode was Ersha coming to her senses and see how bad or evil Embryo was, everyone who uses mana discover they use mana no more, and Salamandinay uses a hyper voice to break free from Embryo's control over the woman who was wearing glasses.

only watch the RAW version but by the show's own logic, this is perhaps the weakest episode to date, primary because there are too many unexplainable elements even to the logic / world design of the show's own universe.

The island part which is good, sets things right but the episode did not managed further develop much of Ange's character, because reset button pressed for character any progression once Tusk returns out of illogical plot point.

How did both survive? Well, I guess by Fukuda's Seed Destiny track record, he wont explain it in detail or not at all. The biggest issue I had was not that how both survived, it was HOW BOTH GET TO THAT ISLAND WITH OUT ADVANCE FORM OF TRANSPORT so soon after Ange arrive in the speeder!!!!!!!! No where in the past episodes we seen (hint) them (or just Tusk) capable of teleporting. So unless that is another plot device seed by the big Boss, it is illogical. (The producers can actually easily make the distance covered thing work by introducing Tusk's mother's machine set on automatic that Tusk use as a backup to aid them as plan B.) Anything slower than a flying machine cant get them there so soon after Ange arrive... (despite they hint things with the floating thing Ange was on...)

Clearly a slow episode use as build up for the final set of episodes, but it lacks the selfcontainable logic and even logical shock value the series had with it to this date.

I knew that it would happen.... this show was going too good, and good animes always had some crap episodes that turn all the character development into garbage... this "ressurrection" was pointless, ilogical and destroyed a good story

Lelouch Vi Britannia commands you: see my profile
Dec 2, 2016 4:20 PM

Sep 2016
invincible jesus yamato and pot armor from ninja maid lmao
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Feb 23, 2017 12:42 PM
Aug 2014
So they're not even dead. Honestly don't even care what happens any more. Show has been going downhill since they got back to Arzenal after the outbreak.
LorezhnoFeb 23, 2017 12:47 PM
Apr 5, 2017 5:09 PM

Jan 2011
Wow, for once a show managed to remember a convenient power when it was most appropriate to use it. I was waiting for this since it fell into the water, while they were constantly talking about how they can't retrieve it etc. I expected for the Vilkiss to teleport itself out of there at some point, but not with Ange doing it on purpose right away.
Apr 6, 2017 5:38 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode. Hard to see Ange breakdown like that since she's a very strong character.

Tusk! Finally got inside of Ange. She's also the one who initiated it, makes it even better.

I can understand some of the hate for this episode but reading through some of these comments makes me cringe. How low can the haters go. Thankfully some people have some sense.

ShionxChan said:
I highly doubt Tusk would GET all of this hate if he were a female. Or if Ange was a male character for a potential yaoi relationship. >_>; People need to give the guy some slack.
lol you may be right. What's up with the double standards these days.
Ragna92Apr 6, 2017 6:35 PM
May 21, 2017 3:36 PM

Apr 2011
my head canon tells me tusk survived for the same reason embryo survived, he probably was so close to him that embryo's "magic" affected him too. But that's probably wishful thinking xD
Jul 29, 2017 4:11 PM

Sep 2013
Sasuka Cross Ange............made me tolerant of all BS and asspulls in a single show. Horny Ange ravaged Tusk.....
Sep 14, 2017 11:26 AM

Sep 2014
wait how did both of them survive?!
sigh is was expecting more of this show (weird isnt it?) but a bloody frying pan in her bra? really? that saved her from the gunshot AND THE EXPLOSION?
and even the pv said that was some heavy plot armour XD
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 6, 2017 9:55 AM
May 2015
Episode 22 was the most stupidest and weakest episodes in this series. I knew they producers were going pull some bullshit crap to bring back Tusk and Momoka.

This guy speaks the truth. Can't believe some of you are calling this a masterpiece. That's why I don't trust your ratings here.

I've seen horrible anime you've rated 9-10s and some very watchable ones rated the lowest. This anime started going down hill after around episode 12 and at this point I'm just skipping through scenes just to finish this.

So sad 'cause the anime started out very watchable and now I'm just very disappointed. Was about to keep this anime, but it's on my delete list right after I finish it to give myself closure.
Oct 30, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2016
how the fuck did they manage to turn this initially trashy show into a genuinely great one is beyond me but i fucking love it
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Nov 2, 2017 1:18 AM

Sep 2015
Hurray, and the fucking beta male that no one enjoys to see gets the waifu. Well I guess it had to happen, I still don´t like it.

Oh and also, everybody dies and then is alive again? How thrilling and exiting this show is to watch....
Nov 2, 2017 1:21 AM

Sep 2015
Episode 22 was the most stupidest and weakest episodes in this series. I knew they producers were going pull some bullshit crap to bring back Tusk and Momoka. Tusk and Momoka's death play no importance nor give Ange even more motivated to kill Embryo. The sex scene was stupid and force an....

At least someone who recognises the amount of bullshit that´s going on. After reading the first few comments I´ve already given up on humanity.

Cheers
Jan 16, 2018 12:14 PM

Feb 2014
What in the actual fuck? Even if she did manage to not get hit by the bullet, how the hell did she survive the fall AND the explosion? And was she walking around with that frying pan in her dress the entire time? Not to mention, why did she pull it out from the left side, when she got shot on her right?
Tusk's survival was an even bigger asspull. Although, it was obvious they weren't going to kill him off.
Feb 23, 2018 6:45 AM

Jul 2008
Wait WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

This is a bigger pull than out of Dragonball! There better be some damn explanation over how those two survived. That's just not possible.
Feb 25, 2018 2:10 PM

May 2015
FRYING PAN FTW. At least Tusk scored.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 18, 2018 2:26 PM

Nov 2016
I'm not worthy to watch something so brilliant, just gonna leave my 10/10 here and go.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 22, 2018 9:47 PM

Jul 2017
A FRYING PAN?! A frying pan did not save you from an explosion, Momoka! And Tusk? Wtf? "I'm alive, baby. I just am. Because plot." F that you douche, you literally Jihad-ed yourself last episode and now nothing's wrong?!

If this Jane Eyre BS is legit and they don't both end up being dead next episode imma be very disappointed. Damn, I've never wanted characters I cared about to actually be dead this bad before. This is not the same Cross Ange I've been watching the past 22 episodes...
Feb 13, 2019 11:53 PM

Mar 2017
10/10 cuz the romance actually went farther then just kissing and teasing. Easily one of the best eps, people are taking this shit too seriously.
May 6, 2019 3:43 AM

May 2013
Lmfao, this episode completely solidified the viewpoint that the it isn't supposed to make sense one-bit.

All of that seriousness and world-building is a giant parody (despite appearing legit), but this self-aware show is hell bent on making fun of itself. XD 10/10

No wonder people call this the trashiest show out there. Defies all sorts of expectations it spends time building up.

Fanservice was not handled properly either. Unfortunately, it was a half-hearted commitment in the entire show as well. 1/10 (seriously)
Truly a Divine Comedy
Mar 29, 2020 9:22 AM

Apr 2013
Aaaaand just like that all the good points about last episode are gone. Momoka survives a car explosion thanks to a frying pan and Tusk survives blowing himself up by... well nothing. He just survives. Horrible, I feel like I have to give this one a whole point less in the end for such bullshit writing. Just because they make fun of it afterwards in the preview doesn't mean it's okay.
Oct 28, 2021 1:09 PM
Jul 2014
"REEEEEEEEEEE THE COUPLE THEY'VE BEEN BUILDING UP ALL SEASON HAD SEEEEEEEXXXXXX!"- The angry posts in this thread in a nutshell.
May 13, 2022 4:13 PM

Dec 2020
So she survived getting hit by a car, falling off a cliff and getting blown up by using a frying pan and my man Tusk, they don't even explain how he is still alive he is just too horny to die.

That's why I love this shit
CLADDANMay 13, 2022 4:32 PM
Jul 19, 2022 4:54 PM

Dec 2020
WolfWood37 said:
Wait WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!

This is a bigger pull than out of Dragonball! There better be some damn explanation over how those two survived. That's just not possible.
Was looking for this comment. I would let it pass if there were some powers revealed. Of all things they choose Frying pan (it's not PUBG!). Now I see why this is the lowest rated ep.
Jun 24, 2023 9:42 AM

Nov 2017
The relationship with Tusk is so damn forced and phony and corny. This anime was just f-ing about the whole way and this episode was proof. Studio has no idea what it's doing with this show and I have little hope of the storyline coming together the rest of the way. 

Watched for the yuri harem ecchi and was bitterly disappointed to see it become a generic normie hetero-core mech anime like every other mech anime in history. What happened to any of the tangents in the first cour? Fricking awful. 

And I was so happy when Tusk died and they just... bring him back for no absolute reason. Went from peak of the series to lowest low of the series. And now we're screwed. Sigh. It'll probably only get worse from here. 
Jun 30, 2023 6:09 PM
Feb 2022
Que bueno que no les puse R.I.P a Tusk y Momoka el capítulo pasado.
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM
Feb 2020
Ok while I am happy that both Tusk and Momoka survived, I hope they actually explain how. The only way I can see that happening is if Ange somehow teleported them to safety unconsciously
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

151 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.