Forum Settings
Forums

Lynch mob justice Indian-style: Gang break into prison and kidnap man accused of raping student - then...

New
Mar 5, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2981515/Justice-Indian-style-Angry-mob-breaks-prison-kidnaps-man-accused-raping-student-stripping-naked-dragging-four-miles-beating-death-street.html?ito=social-facebook

This is the shocking moment a violent mob broke into an Indian prison and kidnapped an alleged rapist before stripping him naked and beating him to death in front of a jeering crowd.
Taking justice into their own hands, the gang today overpowered security at the Central Jail in the city of Dimapur and grabbed the man, who allegedly raped a female student multiple times last month.
According to local media reports, he died while being dragged four miles through the streets as people beat and pelted him with stones.
The horrific attack on the man, who had not been convicted of rape, comes amid rising anger over the high rate of sexual violence in the country.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2981515/Justice-Indian-style-Angry-mob-breaks-prison-kidnaps-man-accused-raping-student-stripping-naked-dragging-four-miles-beating-death-street.html#ixzz3TYYdOKSW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
End Zionazism
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Mar 5, 2015 4:24 PM

May 2014
I don't like the "alleged" part.

Did these people kill him before the system determined he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt?
Kenjataimu mode status: 恒久
Mar 5, 2015 4:29 PM

Jul 2012
That's sad. A bunch of white knights killing a guy who wasn't necessarily guilty. That and rape does not call for the death penalty, dayumn.

Well whatever, someone's gouging out somebody's eyeballs somewhere on this earth. Another person is starving to death as we speak. Another person is making a million dollars. It's just better not to be bothered by it.
xEmptiness said:
"if we follow what SW is suggesting, nihilism is the conclusion"
Mar 5, 2015 4:30 PM

Nov 2008
OnlyTemporary said:

Did these people kill him before the system determined he was guilty beyond reasonable doubt?

The alleged part is the problem, he didn't receive formal charges before he got killed, they should've waited as they may have killed an innocent man.

Mar 5, 2015 4:33 PM

Jul 2014
"alleged"

Guilty until proven otherwise, welcome to the new world.
Mar 5, 2015 4:45 PM

Aug 2013
Hoppy said:
OnlyTemporary said:

The alleged part is the problem, he didn't receive formal charges before he got killed, they should've waited as they may have killed an innocent man.

In India even if he was guilty he has a pretty good chance of been cleared. Not that I condone such acts, in the end its all barbarism.
Mar 5, 2015 4:49 PM

Feb 2015
OnlyTemporary said:

Mar 5, 2015 5:00 PM

Apr 2013
Savages...
Mar 5, 2015 5:07 PM

Nov 2013
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
Mar 5, 2015 6:13 PM

Jun 2008
JESUS CHRIST!

The Anti-rape people in India are more savage than the Pro-rape people!

Seriously, this is NOT the way to impose justice....the people who killed this man need to be thrown in prison themselves.
Mar 5, 2015 6:43 PM

May 2013
And we have large populations of feminists in the west that don't believe in Innocent until proven guilty for rape and the death penalty for rape...
Mar 5, 2015 6:48 PM
Feb 2014
MdDaniels said:
"alleged"

Guilty until proven otherwise, welcome to the new world.
Mar 5, 2015 7:38 PM

Jan 2014
NudeBear said:
Savages...

...Savages! Barely even human!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 5, 2015 7:40 PM

Jun 2014
It's interesting how many pointed out the alleged part and while I agree, it left me wondering, how many people would have been ok with this, if he had been proven guilty.
Mar 5, 2015 8:50 PM

Apr 2013
lilcoffeebean said:
It's interesting how many pointed out the alleged part and while I agree, it left me wondering, how many people would have been ok with this, if he had been proven guilty.

A lot. I'm against rape and all but the amount of people with the "eye for an eye" mentality really scare the shit out of me.
Mar 6, 2015 2:48 AM

Mar 2012
If this is the same person who said the rape victim is at fault and that she should not have resisted, then yeah, no trial was necessary whatsoever, and he deserved it. I just hope it was really him and not some other case.
End Zionazism
Mar 6, 2015 3:14 AM

Jul 2013
That's barbaric as fuck but hey, if this incident would lessen rape cases then why the hell not? (although I doubt that) Problem is he's not proven guilty of the charges.. yet.
Mar 6, 2015 7:37 AM
May 2009
Mikasa said:
If this is the same person who said the rape victim is at fault and that she should not have resisted, then yeah, no trial was necessary whatsoever, and he deserved it. I just hope it was really him and not some other case.

Not the same person, was a muslim bengali trader apparently.
Mar 6, 2015 7:45 AM

Jan 2015
Well if the government is this incompetent, I'm not surprised people start doing "justice" their own way.
And what can I say, if the guy was innocent (which is very unlikely imo if he managed to get in prison in a country famous for not giving a single damn about rapists) I'm sorry for him but if he wasn't, then I don't feel sorry for him. Yes, the solution was brutal but I'll not feel any compassion for vermins like rapists.
Mar 6, 2015 8:09 AM

Mar 2014
lol it's a common thing around here. People think that they are the saviors of the justice. When in reality, each one of them is a bigger fool than the last one.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 6, 2015 8:15 AM

Dec 2007
Sakuyae said:
Well if the government is this incompetent, I'm not surprised people start doing "justice" their own way.
And what can I say, if the guy was innocent (which is very unlikely imo if he managed to get in prison in a country famous for not giving a single damn about rapists) I'm sorry for him but if he wasn't, then I don't feel sorry for him. Yes, the solution was brutal but I'll not feel any compassion for vermins like rapists.
Actually, India is a country where the completely innocent languish in jail all the time. This is because India, while inspired by English law, often reverses key elements of the process.

In India, the process often goes arrest, incarceration, investigation, trial, verdict. In most western nations, you get the investigation first, and that must bear fruit in order for the arrest to occur. Pretrial incarceration is also usually conditional (bail). Thus, an individual could be mostly free up until the end of the trial, thus minimizing the impact of a not guilty verdict.

With India, that's not the case. A defendant can be arrested and put into pretrial detention before the investigation has even gotten significantly underway, and can remain there for several months while the investigation is conducted. Last I heard, pretrial incarceration was the rule rather than the exception, even for many lesser offenses.

tl:dr
In India, they guy can be in jail for months and the police not even have much of a case against him. Arrested and in jail means nothing.
Mar 6, 2015 8:37 AM

Jan 2013
Good good, fuck the police.
Mar 6, 2015 10:47 AM

Sep 2012
Please tell me more about how India is a rape culture in which men laugh themselves to sleep at night thinking about new ways they can oppress women.
Mar 6, 2015 11:11 AM

Mar 2014
Red_Keys said:
Please tell me more about how India is a rape culture in which men laugh themselves to sleep at night thinking about new ways they can oppress women.
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 6, 2015 12:17 PM
Jul 2018
geniobastardo said:
Red_Keys said:

A few dumb cunts and criminals don't define a country of more than a billion people.
Mar 6, 2015 8:32 PM

Aug 2014
Two wrongs don't make a right. That's all I have to say.
Mar 7, 2015 1:18 AM

Mar 2014
@Bacardi

calma bruh calma. I was kidding.
~Oscar
[/i]
Mar 7, 2015 5:05 AM

Apr 2012
Huh, and some people agree with this too.

It seems nobody understands why the death penalty is retarded. This is even worse when he wasn't even deemed guilty yet.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Mar 7, 2015 5:08 AM

Feb 2015
Mar 7, 2015 6:38 AM

May 2014
I hate the thought of taking the side of a rapist, but he wasn't even determined guilty and even if he was, the govt should have take care of it
Mar 7, 2015 8:24 AM
Jul 2018
Bacardi-x-Cola said:
geniobastardo said:

A few dumb cunts and criminals don't define a country of more than a billion people.

Men*
Mar 7, 2015 10:13 AM

Feb 2014
joey101937 said:
I hate the thought of taking the side of a rapist, but he wasn't even determined guilty and even if he was, the govt should have take care of it

Mar 7, 2015 1:57 PM

May 2014
They all look like scum to me, rapist or no rapist they didn't give a shit. Since they're a mob they become anonymous and the mob mentality sets in allowing them to do things they normally couldn't do.

Looking at that video it wasn't just about justice, they enjoyed torturing him and dragging him around naked and that's disgusting, the very bottom of human degeneration.

btw if you pause the video at around 0:20 there's a guy fucking smiling while he's being dragged around.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 9, 2015 1:12 AM

Nov 2011
Mob mentality at work
The Art of Eight
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.