Forum Settings
Forums

Who can beat Goku and the Z warriors? DBZ vs All anime

New
Mar 4, 2015 8:13 AM
Mar 2015
Since i'm getting tired of this goku vs naruto... goku vs this that..

Let's discuss who could and who WILL beat goku... i'm not saying i'm against goku and the other dbz characters... i just want to know who would dare try and beat goku as he is THE strongest anime character ever. Tell me who and how.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 4, 2015 8:19 AM

Feb 2013
Mcjm97 said:
Since i'm getting tired of this goku vs naruto... goku vs this that..

Let's discuss who could and who WILL beat goku... i'm not saying i'm against goku and the other dbz characters... i just want to know who would dare try and beat goku as he is THE strongest anime character ever. Tell me who and how.

Didn't this guy beat goku in the last movie?

Mar 4, 2015 8:20 AM

Jan 2013
Light Yagami
Mar 2015
lol yeah but he's still a dragon ball character... the challenger needs to come from other animes :)

Nov 2014
Chelizzle said:
Superman

Pls don't start this.
Mar 4, 2015 8:21 AM

May 2014
A heart attack.
Mar 4, 2015 8:22 AM
Mar 2015
guys, remember you should support your answer lol. goku vs superman is too mainstream but sure why not lol they're both gods by this time around. how will superman defeat goku? how can light yagami defeat goku if he doesn't know his real name?

Sep 2013

Nov 2014
Giorno Giovanna
Mar 4, 2015 8:23 AM

Aug 2014
Inferno Cop.
Mar 4, 2015 8:23 AM

Jan 2015
Mr7Beans said:
pumbaa
yah he will use Hakuna Matata move
F0XFIRE said:
Inferno Cop.
definitely Inferno Cop
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Mar 4, 2015 8:24 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Yhwach....

Because he is a freakin Almighty!

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Mar 2015
Some people don't know who these characters are. you need to explain how they can defeat goku. :) a good challenger could be Saitama from One-Punch Man since they're both OP :)

Jul 2011
Baraggan Louisenbairn with his Respira.
Mar 4, 2015 8:25 AM
Mar 2015
Ha-kuuuuuuu-naaaaa-maaaa-taaaa-taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Mar 4, 2015 8:26 AM

Nov 2014
With raw power i think Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann could do it (for obvious reasons).

With the logic of the charachter i think Saitama (ability to K.O. someone with one punch) from One Punch Man or Yukari Yakumo (the ability to control the boundries of the universe) from Touhou could rekt Goku easily.
Mar 4, 2015 8:26 AM

May 2014
F0XFIRE said:
Inferno Cop.

It's the perfect counter, Goku attempts to reflect the bullet unknowingly sealing his own demise.
Mar 4, 2015 8:27 AM

Nov 2010
All of the omnipotent characters and some OP abilities.
Mar 4, 2015 8:27 AM
Mar 2015
Yes but then they'd need to go through ze other characters first. :) imagine saitama vs beerus... yes... unimaginable.... (?)
Mar 4, 2015 8:28 AM
Mar 2015
IntroverTurtle said:

who are these? :) let's take a look at them. sounds like an interesting line-up
Mar 4, 2015 8:28 AM

May 2014
ichii_1 said:

My god that VN had some sweet loli poon.
Mar 4, 2015 8:30 AM

Nov 2014
Mcjm97 said:
IntroverTurtle said:

As i stated before Saitama from OPM is a good example, the baldie has the ability to K.O. anyone with one punch.
Mar 4, 2015 8:30 AM

Jan 2015
WrongPriest said:
F0XFIRE said:
Inferno Cop.

It's the perfect counter, Goku attempts to reflect the bullet unknowingly sealing his own demise.

agreed, he is the perfect counter
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Mar 4, 2015 8:31 AM
Mar 2015
WrongPriest said:
ichii_1 said:

lmaooooo :))))) goku might just get raped by this super robot LMAO .... goku and the others would still beat them though. cuz they've got shenron
Mar 4, 2015 8:32 AM

Jan 2011
Mcjm97 said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Kami Tenchi. also several characters from Tenchi Muyo, Saint Seiya, Slayers, DemonBane among others
btw Beerus defeated Goku in the last DBZ movie, you dont need to look any farther to find someone stronger than Goku
Mar 4, 2015 8:32 AM

Jul 2011
Remv_quevav said:
WrongPriest said:

agreed, he is the perfect counter

Just Miyata Ichiro can make the perfect counter
Mar 4, 2015 8:34 AM
Mar 2015
Anybody here got an opinion on Krillin vs Naruto? lmao that's way too funny XD krillin's the strongest earthling alive
Mar 4, 2015 8:35 AM

Sep 2013
Mcjm97 said:
WrongPriest said:

lmaooooo :))))) goku might just get raped by this super robot LMAO .... goku and the others would still beat them though. cuz they've got shenron

Wut?
Shenron get sealed into a stick and then demonbane uses it to beat ssjg 4 gogeta .

Mar 2014
Kami Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo!) - Multiversial Omnipotent
Lord of Nightmares (Slayers) - Multiversal Omnipotent
Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
Dragon God (Project A-ko!) - Multiverse buster
Hades (Saint Seiya) - Universal to multiversal, created his own universe
Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
Idea Of Evil (Berserk) - Dark God created by humanities need for a higher power
Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
Sailor Galaxia (Sailor Moon) - Galactic Tyrant and galaxy buster
Bills (Dragon Ball Z) - Galaxy buster
Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
Nono (Diebuster!) - Solar System level, blackhole buster
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
Hellstar Remina (Hellstar Remina) - Planet and Star devourer
DBZ characters minus Bills fill this slot (Goku, Vegita [fusion versions Gogeta and Vegito up to SSJ4 versions]) - Easily strong enough to destroy Solar Systems and Planets
Alkanphel (Guyver) - Destroyed an asteroid 2 or 3 times the size of The Moon.
Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
Lilith (Evangelion) - At least planetary reality warper
Quat Nevas (Psyren) - Planet Devourer.
Kongou Akira - Titan capable of destroying Earth.
Kongou Takeshi - Titan, weaker than his brother Akira but strong enough to devastate life on Earth and destroy the planet.

Nov 2014
Gurren Laggan
Mar 4, 2015 8:36 AM

Jan 2011
Mcjm97 said:
Anybody here got an opinion on Krillin vs Naruto? lmao that's way too funny XD krillin's the strongest earthling alive

anime/manga has many humans who are stronger than DBZ characters
Mar 4, 2015 8:37 AM

Mar 2014
DoctorCaim said:
Light Yagami

Please try again

Oct 2014
Taiga Aisaka
Avatar: Anzu Kadotani from Girls und Panzer.

Jan 2014
F0XFIRE said:
Inferno Cop.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 2015
sullynathan said:
Eldergod Demonbane (Demonbane) - Nigh omnipotent multiversal mecha that can easily deal with most of Lovecraftian Old Ones, though it is possible that these Old Ones are weaker than the originals; very likey to be omniversial, and possibly even omnipotent
Featherine (Umineko: When They Cry) - Powerful witch who can literally rewrite existance; multiversal
Haruka Kaminogi (Noein) - Multiversial reality warper, can rearange existance as she sees fit
Zeedmillenuimon (Digimon) - Possible multiverse buster; neither dead or alive, therefore in a constant state of paradox
Getter Emperor (Getter Robo) - Universal to multiversal devourer at its strongest
Dark Schnieder (Bastard!!!) - Galactic to universal dark wizard; can destroy an enemies soul (Satan may be slightly stronger; there is also an omnipotent God somewhere in the background, but I need to gather more information on that)
The Anti-Spiral (Gurren Lagann) - Galactic to universal tyrant; can easily destroy galaxies and can reality warp and even create universes; destroyed a universe with ease in the movie version
Deus Ex Machina (Future Diary) - God of Time and Space over at least two realities
The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) - Omnipresent and possibly omnipotent; exists inside all lifeforms and everything, from ants to the Milky Way; possibly multiversial across at least three universes
Hao (Shaman King) - Omnipotent within the Great Spirit, can create supernovas and blackholes, however it's unknown if he maintains his powers outside of the great spirit though, if so he would be higher
Giorno Giovanna (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) - Can nulify any actions or thoughts against him on a universal scale to moot
Lain (Serial Experiment Lain) - Space/time control on a possibly universal scale; I'm still not sure of her full strength, just that she's lower than multiversial
Atomosk (FLCL) - Pirate king who saves the galaxy, can steal entire solar systems
Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melocany of Haruhi Suzumiya) - Universal reality warper, but has absolutely no control over her powers
DBZ characters minus Bills fill this slot (Goku, Vegita [fusion versions Gogeta and Vegito up to SSJ4 versions]) - Easily strong enough to destroy Solar Systems and Planets
Tetsuo (Akira) - Tremendous amouts of telekinetic power; can regenerate to an extent, fuse with his suroundling landscape, teleport, survive in outer space and blew a big hole out The Moon. The forces given off by Tetsuo in the end were enough to destroy the Earth, and even to create a minature Big Bang; however he struggles to control his powers, yet Akira can (perhaps Akira is a better candidate)
Kongou Takeshi - Titan, weaker than his brother Akira but strong enough to devastate life on Earth and destroy the planet.

Remember it's DBZ vs other animes... meaning bills/whis/goku they're omnipotent too considering they're gods. could be a one hell of a fight but who knows

Jul 2011
sullynathan said:
DoctorCaim said:
Light Yagami

Please try again

Teru Mikami?
Mar 4, 2015 8:38 AM

Mar 2014
Mcjm97 said:
sullynathan said:

Remember it's DBZ vs other animes... meaning bills/whis/goku they're omnipotent too considering they're gods. could be a one hell of a fight but who knows

nah, Dragon ball still loses badly against most of these
Mar 4, 2015 8:39 AM

Mar 2014
Praland said:
sullynathan said:

Please try again

Teru Mikami?

please try again
Mar 4, 2015 8:39 AM

May 2014
Nanoha.

Sorry bub

Mar 4, 2015 8:40 AM
Mar 2015
silversaint said:
Mcjm97 said:

Please cite some humans who are stronger than goku and the others because clearly goku CAN destroy the earth not only that he also is fast teleporting to one place to another

Mar 2014
Hulohot said:
Mcjm97 said:

As i stated before Saitama from OPM is a good example, the baldie has the ability to K.O. anyone with one punch.

Saitama can't even breathe in space. All anyone would do is throw him into space.
Mar 2015
WrongPriest said:
Nanoha.

Sorry bub

HOLY CRAP :)))))
Mar 4, 2015 8:41 AM
Mar 2015
sullynathan said:
Hulohot said:

Saitama can't even breathe in space. All anyone would do is throw him into space.

Correct lol
Mar 4, 2015 8:41 AM

Jul 2011
WrongPriest said:
Nanoha.

Sorry bub

I agreed
Mar 4, 2015 8:42 AM

Jan 2011
Mcjm97 said:
silversaint said:

Please cite some humans who are stronger than goku and the others because clearly goku CAN destroy the earth not only that he also is fast teleporting to one place to another

Gold Saints has galaxy busters, one recreated a big bang an they arent the strongest characters in Saint Seiya
Z from Tenchi Muyo can use lighthawk wings to erase people from existance, DBZ character cant counter that
Mar 4, 2015 8:43 AM
Mar 2015
Praland said:
WrongPriest said:
Nanoha.

Sorry bub

I agreed
i dunno but something tells me beerus/bills can actually handle that large ball lol

Mar 2014
WrongPriest said:
Nanoha.

Sorry bub

What's the best feat of that character?
Mar 2015
silversaint said:
Mcjm97 said:

Gold Saints has galaxy busters, one recreated a big bang an they arent the strongest characters in Saint Seiya
Z from Tenchi Muyo can use lighthawk wings to erase people from existance, DBZ character cant counter that
but they can help return people from existence using dragon balls
Mar 4, 2015 8:44 AM

Mar 2014
Also, Death Note's only kill humans. Goku isn't human.
Mar 4, 2015 8:45 AM

Nov 2012
sullynathan said:
Hulohot said:

goku cant breathe in space as well
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

81 by KittenCuddler »»
6 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 30 minutes ago

5 by Piromysl »»
6 minutes ago

» For those who ever rewatch anything, are there any anime you can't really casually rewatch in whole or in part due to intensity?

WatchTillTandava - 9 hours ago

13 by perseii »»
34 minutes ago

» Do you fantasize about anime while you sleep?

Alpha_1_Zero - 12 hours ago

28 by Kenzolo-folk »»
40 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

21 by L0bsterman »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.