Forum Settings
Forums

'Diamond no Ace' Receives Second Season for April 2015

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 23, 2015 7:06 AM

Apr 2013
parfaited said:
Would continue but Eijun too shitty.
oh no not your typical overpowered shonen mc, this anime sux! QQ
Mar 23, 2015 7:36 AM

Sep 2010
papsoshea said:
Why end it if it's immediately going to be starting back up less than a couple weeks later? Production companies make no sense ;-;

Probably because of contract. It's very rare to see TV channel allowing this kind of flexibility.
So I guess they did have a 1st contract getting an unusual extend, but now they need to do a new one.

Or maybe they just need to do a "Season 2", because it's new. And consumers tends to like new things ;)
Mar 29, 2015 3:22 PM
Sep 2009
Swamura does suck. He is incredibly stupid, his idiocy made me close to dropping this series at first. He wants to be an ace and yet doesn't even know the rules properly.

At least he finally learned some but he still is an idiot, I cringe most of the time when he opens his mouth.

Though Furuya is annoying too. In all honesty, this series don't really have many likeable characters among the main team. I would love to have Raichi's team as centre or Narumiya's.

Oh well, one can dream. Series aren't bad over all so will keep watching. Though it looks pretty weird to end a season just to start new one right away.
Mar 29, 2015 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
-Hatsu- said:
parfaited said:
Would continue but Eijun too shitty.

What the fuck are you talking about ? Eijun is love, Eijun is life.

http://i.imgur.com/p6MKk53.jpg

He is! Very good picture choice. Even though they're rivals, they are friendly most of the time and their interactions are golden. One of my favourite rival relationships ever.
Mar 30, 2015 1:37 AM
Apr 3, 2015 10:57 AM

Jun 2014
mayukachan said:
Alex3142 said:
There is literally 1 week between the seasons. Season 2 starts Monday, April 6th

GOOD
mayukachan said:
Alex3142 said:
There is literally 1 week between the seasons. Season 2 starts Monday, April 6th

GOOD
too good~
Apr 3, 2015 8:16 PM

Feb 2012
yes glad they extending the season for whos knows how many ep, i wish they would have done the same with Area no Kishi they build everything right to the point they dropped it and fans like me were pissed
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

4 by Azuchi »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.