Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2015 4:39 PM

Dec 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now we find out the truth about Kayano who is Class E old homeroom teacher sister. She has been hiding for a year for this day. And she studied Koro-sensei to know what he can do. But she forgot about his beam that he used to Itona. So she is the greatest assassin in Class E. I thought Nagisa was the one.
IshkotenMar 1, 2015 4:52 PM
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Mar 1, 2015 4:57 PM

Nov 2011
Now there's a look of a dangerous assassin. Hype for next chapter.
Mar 1, 2015 4:58 PM

Nov 2011
I guess that teacher must be related to Korosensei. Look like Kayano know Korosensei will appear in that class seeing how she transfer first before he appear, so she probably know his reason for doing so.

Mar 1, 2015 5:01 PM

Jun 2014
It felt like deju vu when I was reading this

Mar 1, 2015 5:06 PM

Mar 2014
I take it that the teacher that died in the chapter 1 flashback is the same one they're talking about now?

Also I wonder if this manga is starting to get close to ending any time soon?
Mar 1, 2015 5:09 PM

Dec 2011
I thought that Kayano would have some relation with one of the first students from the Chairman's cram school, since it was mentioned that Koro-sensei based his teaching style from the Chairman.
And from one of the flashbacks, it was shown that the dying person (I think that was Yukimura Agari) asked Koro-sensei to teach Class E, so I figured she would have something to do with the class or the Chairman.

But I guess, for this manga, it would be too soon to draw some conclusions yet....

And damn.... Kayano is really different from her previous self...
Mar 1, 2015 5:09 PM
Oct 2011
asdfghjklbreanna said:
Also I wonder if this manga is starting to get close to ending any time soon?

I dont think so? They have yet to build upon Nagisa's skills and include the white hooded guy's weapons which I think will be the final stages for the manga's ending. Or rather the big final boss would be Koro-sensei himself

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Mar 1, 2015 6:29 PM

Apr 2013
It feels like we might be getting a flashback arc for Koro-sensei in the coming weeks. I mean, I feel like now would be an appropriate time to finally shed some light on his past all things considered.
Mar 1, 2015 6:33 PM
Jun 2014
So... What does this mean for Nagisa?
Mar 1, 2015 7:08 PM

May 2013
Well the truth comes out. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mar 1, 2015 10:59 PM

Feb 2015
alcrowry said:
I thought that Kayano would have some relation with one of the first students from the Chairman's cram school, since it was mentioned that Koro-sensei based his teaching style from the Chairman.
And from one of the flashbacks, it was shown that the dying person (I think that was Yukimura Agari) asked Koro-sensei to teach Class E, so I figured she would have something to do with the class or the Chairman.

But I guess, for this manga, it would be too soon to draw some conclusions yet....

And damn.... Kayano is really different from her previous self...

Yes Indeed...
The dying person in the flashback back in chapter 1 definitely Yukimura Agari
so my theory is Koro-Sensei is a lab creature that escaped and Yukimura Agari find herself killed incidentally and i think Shiro and Yukimura Agari is the one in charge of Koro-Sensei...........
and maybe her job as a teacher is merely a camouflage to cover up the experiments

but hey, it's just my theory, hope we can get the answer soon....

Mar 1, 2015 11:12 PM

Aug 2010
Holy Goddamn! Kayano is a friggin BEAST!!! Withstanding all that pain for a whole year :O

She was an actor and the sister of Yukimura? She's the woman Koro-sensei cared about right :3

And she's friggin HAWT to add!

Amazing! And sensei was BA with the way he got out of that one.
Mar 2, 2015 1:42 AM

May 2014
Holy Hell, this is getting good. First that plot twist, and now finally some backstory on sensei. This is going places.
"You either die an Ashita no Joe, or you live long enough to see yourself become a Naruto."
Mar 2, 2015 6:50 AM

Aug 2012
Someone pointed out the difference between these two colorspreads:

Mar 2, 2015 6:56 AM

Aug 2014
I wish I had some sense of patience as the wait between chapters and anime episodes kills me every time. Also I hope we get some backstory on Koro-Sensei soon
Get your shit straight Brenda
Mar 2, 2015 7:42 AM

Jun 2013
Chapter Title...well Looks like her Name Kayano is fake then....just ho is she really? dan she is quite Bad Ass tough.

..Yukimura.....Are we finally arrived to time Where we finally learn about Korosensei's Past!? I hope so...My guess that her sister that she thinks that Korosensei killed is that One that Died on his arms in that flashback at the first chapters of this series.

...wait...she is not that woman? Yukimura is former Teacher of Class E? Wait she is both? Teacher and woman from that Detention/Research Centre that Korosensei was at first.... THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!???
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 2, 2015 1:37 PM
Apr 2014
Kayano's past sure is dark and deep.

Still I can't hate her since she has gone through a lot of pain and suffering to try to get where she is right now.
Mar 2, 2015 4:13 PM
Sep 2009
first I was more like: "huh??" But then I thought. It had to be something like this. she shows up often with Nagisa. Which means she has to be important and there were only 2 ways for beeing important in a shounen for a female char like this: Girlfriend and abduction victim or a crazy villian girl.

In the future i think we are getting a flashback arc. How Korosensei became this Octupus thing. After all I think he once was a Human (Karasuma implied something like that).
And then we can see how Kayano (or better Akari Yukimura) will attempt to kill Korosensei. Will she hurt her classmates (physically not mentally) in order to kill Korosensei. While that attack or after that attack we should see Shinigami (god of death) again now with Tentacles from Shiro (Not to forget Shiro himself he has tentacles too^^). Maybe this will be the last clash with the citty as battlefield.
Mar 3, 2015 12:40 AM

Oct 2009
I hope there will be a flashback regarding Korosensei, I think it's the right time.
Mar 5, 2015 8:16 PM

Mar 2008
bjjjg said:
Girlfriend and abduction victim or a crazy villian girl.

well she was abduction victim and now is crazy villian girl, lets hope that she makes that role epic and not an tsun-tsun weak pseudo healer girl.
Mar 6, 2015 12:23 PM

Dec 2008
apotheosi said:
Someone pointed out the difference between these two colorspreads:

That is actually quite awesome :O
Mar 14, 2015 6:43 AM

Jun 2014
plot twist
May 7, 2015 8:29 PM

Nov 2014
Kayano looks so awesome with her dark side, and longer hair. :3
Mar 18, 2016 2:42 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Talk about shit hitting the fan...

5/5
Apr 18, 2020 5:55 PM

May 2015
Great chapter. Kayano is a badass. We all thought Nagisa was the promising one, but it turned out to be Kayano. Can't believe her tentacles have been foreshadowed for so long and we didn't see it.
Now we are starting to unveil some of the mysteries we've been waiting to see. Kayano was a child actress, so she's got those skills to camouflage herself well. She's also the younger sister of the previous teacher for class E. That teacher also seems to be the person that died in Koro sensei's arms. Kayano wants to kill Koro sensei because she says he's a murderer. So Koro sensei's backstory should be coming up soon. Hell yeah.
Aug 16, 2022 3:47 PM

Nov 2020
Damn so did Koro-sensei killed their old teacher? Because Kayano said "you murderer"??!! This is getting very very interesting!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 103 Discussion

SilentTruth - Aug 8, 2014

11 by iggggi »»
Jan 20, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 149 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 24, 2015

31 by takashidraylus »»
Jan 13, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Department Sensou Taikenki Chapter 1 Discussion

Mana - Dec 29, 2016

2 by garik »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 115 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 10, 2014

12 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:22 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu Chapter 114 Discussion

SilentTruth - Nov 1, 2014

19 by lolowatches »»
Jun 20, 2023 11:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.