Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 27, 2015 10:38 AM

Oct 2013
NudeBear said:
seriously fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this fucking author. First 6 or 7 pages of flashbacks and two blank pages? Fuck i hate this guy. Love his series, but I hate him. The last 4 chapters could have all been done in 1. This guy like to stall so fucking much just so he can get his cliffhangers. He's fucking worse than Tite Kubo when it comes to wasting panels. Jesus.

Actually bro, the authors are not having the capacity to make more pages. Kubo does because he wants (and not has ability artistic for something better). Kubo has a lot of workers, and most of its pages are blank frames. If I'm not mistaken, since November they lost three assistants and are with one. Not for nothing that they do so many cliffhanger. It is that they have no ability to make enough pages. This will likely be a problem by the end of this part (New Waves). And they earn by chapter released, then they can not stop. Not because they want the chapters are well this format.
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Feb 27, 2015 11:33 AM

Oct 2009
Fierce! 8)
Feb 27, 2015 4:00 PM
Sep 2011
It makes me realize his art was better back then... It's quite bland now honestly
Feb 27, 2015 4:04 PM

Dec 2013
Yuhrita said:
It makes me realize his art was better back then... It's quite bland now honestly
Even with that face at the end?!?
Feb 27, 2015 4:05 PM

Apr 2008
Yuhrita said:

What are you smoking? His art has improved tremendously since the first season
Feb 27, 2015 4:33 PM

Apr 2011
too good >.<

TOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOODDD :'(
Feb 27, 2015 5:16 PM

Jul 2012
Here we see the manga equivalent of a clip show...
Feb 27, 2015 5:47 PM

Jan 2011
RiukixD said:
Ah come on, I hope he regains his faith in 9AD fast. Of course, 9AD has to distance himself from the organization and all the other bad guys first, but making an enemy of him isn't needed at all. There should be a small fight to get their points across, but no deathmatch or anything permanent.

He was manipulated by Elder Kwon on his death bed and I think Shioon should stand over that even if he loved Kwon. Kwon died by his own choice (he attacked him even though he knew he was too wounded AND he pulled back in the last moment) so the hate on 9AD is misplaced in my opinion.
He needs to be able to build his own opinions and take the choices he thinks are right. And deep down he knows that the real 9AD is a good and caring person (as shown in the flashbacks). We've seen this conviction for the whole series now and just stepping on that would really suck.

If Shioon's hate on 9AD is going to be permanent, 9AD might really break. He only had 2 people in the world who cared for him. One of them was killed in his arms (and hopefully will be revived by the end of the series) and now Shioon might break their relationship as well.

Guess I need to see the next chapter(s) first, there might be a bit of dialogue before the brainless bashing starts.

And while I write all of this, until now I never really cared for 9AD and only wished to see more of Shioon. But I just don't want their bond to be ripped apart by other people's manipulative plays.

Actually, the reason elder Kwon did not pull back was to make Shiwoon hate Goomoonryong and stop being held back by his feelings. He died on purpose to get the results we see in this chapter
Feb 27, 2015 6:08 PM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Yuhrita said:

Exactly.
Feb 27, 2015 6:13 PM

Oct 2013
fullmetal_adam said:

survivor_hero said:
NudeBear said:
seriously fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck this fucking author. First 6 or 7 pages of flashbacks and two blank pages? Fuck i hate this guy. Love his series, but I hate him. The last 4 chapters could have all been done in 1. This guy like to stall so fucking much just so he can get his cliffhangers. He's fucking worse than Tite Kubo when it comes to wasting panels. Jesus.

Actually bro, the authors are not having the capacity to make more pages. Kubo does because he wants (and not has ability artistic for something better). Kubo has a lot of assistants, and most of its pages are blank frames. If I'm not mistaken, since November they lost three assistants and are with one. Not for nothing that they do so many cliffhanger. It is that they have no ability to make enough pages. This will likely be a problem by the end of this part (New Waves). And they earn by chapter released, then they can not stop. Not because they want the chapters are well this format.

^ This.
Feb 27, 2015 10:18 PM

Jul 2011
Goomoonryong is god
Feb 27, 2015 11:35 PM

Sep 2011
survivor_hero said:
Darklight0303 said:

Exactly.

His manga style has become clean and clear but still with great detail look at the elders faces... One of the reasons I dislike many Shonen Jump manga's art is because you can't tell what the hell is going on during the fights
Feb 28, 2015 12:18 AM

Oct 2013
Yuhrita said:

Shioon then:

Shioon now:
Feb 28, 2015 2:37 AM

Apr 2008
Extreme3708 said:
Goomoonryong is god

Didn't you know? God is Dead
Feb 28, 2015 4:39 AM

Jan 2015
This is a show down ........
Those past clip from the Breaker came running in my mind and now i have to read it once again
Feb 28, 2015 3:37 PM
Aug 2011
Well........ I see I'm one of the few that didn't like this chapter, since everyone voted 5/5 XD
I normally don't care so much that this series is slow, because the story and art are so amazing, but the flashbacks really pissed me off. They were a really good addition, but they went on for too long. 2 or 3 pages at MOST would've been amazing, but this was crazy.
I'm glad Shioon finally turned on 9AD... I love 9AD, but now that he's no longer under the influence of medicine he's disappointed me on so many levels I can't even

And to join the art discussion: I agree the art has tremendously improved (although it was already FRIGGIN' AMAZING in part 1) but I do think it's sad how all the hairstyles are so similar now??? Shioon used to have a "different" type of hair and so did 9AD but now they have the same hair, only 9AD has a DISGUSTING mullet
A dream is endless, infinite.
A day however, is lost in hours, minutes and seconds.

I would dream forever if I could, but.. what is the reason I still choose to wake?
Feb 28, 2015 6:15 PM

Aug 2013
Darklight0303 said:
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
This is a lousy soap opera and you guys should feel bad for being so eager to get swept up in it.

You're welcome to go elsewhere

it sorta is though
Feb 28, 2015 6:18 PM

Apr 2008
MasterDetective said:
Darklight0303 said:

it sorta is though

Telling people to feel bad for getting swept in it is not kosher.
Mar 1, 2015 1:33 AM

May 2013
Best part was when shioon said he no longer believes in 9AD,Shioon about to kick some ass soon, and at least Kwon didn't die in vain.
Damnit , can't wait for next chapter.
Mar 1, 2015 3:02 AM

Dec 2013
Tyrant10 said:
Yuhrita said:

Shioon then:

Shioon now:
Wow didn't realise how much the art has changed. Shiwoon definitely looks a lot better now than he did back then.
Mar 1, 2015 7:58 AM

Oct 2013
Do said:
I love 9AD, but now that he's no longer under the influence of medicine he's disappointed me on so many levels I can't even

I understand why you say that. I almost feel the same way but I think it's still early to take his changed nature as the truth.
Remember that when Kwon took the fatal death blow up front (intentionally too, in order to break the student-teacher bond I presume), 9AD was just as shocked as others. Also, looking at what he said to Shioon after witnessing him do the Phoenix Cry, i.e.

although highly unlikely, I believe the author is hinting that 9AD has a plan. He may be playing an act in front of Kaiser for a motive unknown to us; or maybe he actually lost his mind and blames the Murim alliance for Shiho's death. Whatever it is, we can only speculate at this point.

Do said:
9AD has a DISGUSTING mullet

I actually prefer the mullet to that hairband he had on at all times, but ehh, I think he should just cut it with the katana he had.

G_Spark233 said:
Wow didn't realise how much the art has changed. Shiwoon definitely looks a lot better now than he did back then.

I was surprised too when I reread a few early chapters of this series. Which reminds me, Shioon's is probably one of the best character developments I've ever seen.
Mar 1, 2015 8:00 AM

Apr 2008
Tyrant10 said:
Do said:
I love 9AD, but now that he's no longer under the influence of medicine he's disappointed me on so many levels I can't even

I understand why you say that. I almost feel the same way but I think it's still early to take his changed nature as the truth.
Remember that when Kwon took the fatal death blow up front (intentionally too, in order to break the student-teacher bond I presume), 9AD was just as shocked as others.
Also, looking at what he said to Shioon after witnessing him do the Phoenix Cry, i.e.
although highly unlikely, I believe the author is hinting that 9AD has a plan. He may be playing an act in front of Kaiser for a motive unknown to us; or maybe he actually lost his mind and blames the Murim alliance for Shiho's death. Whatever it is, we can only speculate at this point.

Do said:

I actually prefer the mullet to that hairband he had on at all times, but ehh, I think he should just cut it with the katana he had.

G_Spark233 said:

I was surprised too when I reread a few early chapters of this series. Which reminds me, Shioon's is probably one of the best character developments I've ever seen.

He's still being nothing but a hypocrite. Or did he forget the meltdown he had when Shiho 'died'
Mar 1, 2015 8:09 AM

Oct 2013
He's still being nothing but a hypocrite. Or did he forget the meltdown he had when Shiho 'died'

You can't really expect him to be aggressively enraged at everyone for the rest of his life due to her 'death'.
Mar 1, 2015 8:21 AM

Oct 2013
Do said:
Well........ I see I'm one of the few that didn't like this chapter, since everyone voted 5/5 XD
I normally don't care so much that this series is slow, because the story and art are so amazing, but the flashbacks really pissed me off. They were a really good addition, but they went on for too long. 2 or 3 pages at MOST would've been amazing, but this was crazy.
I'm glad Shioon finally turned on 9AD... I love 9AD, but now that he's no longer under the influence of medicine he's disappointed me on so many levels I can't even

And to join the art discussion: I agree the art has tremendously improved (although it was already FRIGGIN' AMAZING in part 1) but I do think it's sad how all the hairstyles are so similar now??? Shioon used to have a "different" type of hair and so did 9AD but now they have the same hair, only 9AD has a DISGUSTING mullet

Alllright, again,

survivor_hero said:
fullmetal_adam said:

survivor_hero said:

Actually bro, the authors are not having the capacity to make more pages. Kubo does because he wants (and not has ability artistic for something better). Kubo has a lot of assistants, and most of its pages are blank frames. If I'm not mistaken, since November they lost three assistants and are with one. Not for nothing that they do so many cliffhanger. It is that they have no ability to make enough pages. This will likely be a problem by the end of this part (New Waves). And they earn by chapter released, then they can not stop. Not because they want the chapters are well this format.

^ This.

And I not see all the characters with the same hair's cut...
Mar 1, 2015 8:29 AM

Apr 2008
Tyrant10 said:

You can't really expect him to be aggressively enraged at everyone for the rest of his life due to her 'death'.

I can expect him to relate to Shioon who clearly cared for Kwon to the point that he had tried to get him not to fight. 9AD is in no position to tell Shioon to calm down. Before Elder Kwon showed up, where was 9AD dragon's motives then eh? Why didn't HE calm down first? He's a hypocrite in this situation and deserves the beating he's going to get. Say what you want about Kwon but the man was already a torn up WRECK.
Mar 1, 2015 8:48 AM

Oct 2013
He look like a hypocrite, yes but all I'm saying is him killing Kwon wasn't intentional. Not to mention his lesser subordinates would've been killed by the hands of Kwon if he didn't engage him. When fighting the elder in one on one combat, who was just as (if not, more, although injured) skilled as 9AD, holding back on his attack would've caused him major damage, or maybe death instead of Kwon, which no one, let alone 9 arts would like to afford.
Mar 1, 2015 8:50 AM

Apr 2008
Tyrant10 said:
He look like a hypocrite, yes but all I'm saying is him killing Kwon wasn't intentional. Not to mention his lesser subordinates would've been killed by the hands of Kwon if he didn't engage him. When fighting the elder in one on one combat, who was just as (if not, more, although injured) skilled as 9AD, holding back on his attack would've caused him major damage, or maybe death instead of Kwon, which no one, let alone 9 arts would like to afford.

His lesser subordinates that have been going around injuring innocent civilians under his banner. He should care about such trash, why exactly?

Who said anything about going easy? He could have not fought at all or just dodged.
Mar 1, 2015 8:59 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Tyrant10 said:

His lesser subordinates that have been going around injuring innocent civilians under his banner. He should care about such trash, why exactly?

Who said anything about going easy? He could have not fought at all or just dodged.

Oh, so he should just let them die in front of everyone? Seriously?

Trying to dodge an attack from one of the top 10 masters where it's clearly stated they could both die? (Kwon being the one trying to take 9AD down with him)
Mar 1, 2015 9:03 AM

Oct 2013
Tyrant10 said:

I'm fucking agree with this. The character's development of Shioon is amazing.
Mar 1, 2015 10:46 AM
Aug 2011
Tyrant10 said:
Do said:

Remember that when Kwon took the fatal death blow up front (intentionally too, in order to break the student-teacher bond I presume), 9AD was just as shocked as others. Also, looking at what he said to Shioon after witnessing him do the Phoenix Cry, i.e.

Do said:

G_Spark233 said:

(I'm shitty at this quoting stuff so I hope the way I'm reacting right now is understandable XD)

You are completely right, but 9AD has so much experience, he should have known so much better. He would have known how to fend off the Elder without killing him.

And actually, about that.. I see what you mean, about 9AD maybe having a plan (amazing you picked that out, that really does make sense!) but he doesn't even frigging LOOK at Shioon, and that makes me so angry as well.. you'd think he would have enough respect and care for Shioon to at least look him in the eye, but to me, he just wants him to calm down and doesn't care for anything that happened. But that's just me!

& lastly, of course it's taste xD I hate mullets and I quite liked the ponytail but both are not for everyone :D

FINALLY, I'M QUOTING survivor_hero (sorry for the bad quoting guys):

What I intended about the flashbacks was nòt that I mind the fact that they "filled up" space with them that could've been actual storyline, because, as I said earlier, I don't mind that the story's so slow. What I díd mean was that for me, they went on too long, and they broke my hopes of a long chapter (this sounds really contradictory, but I'm saying I don't mind short chapters AS LONG AS they don't promise me a lot with a lot of pages and then reveal half of the chapter is flashback). I hope that explained it, since I don't want to sound annoying about the content. ^^

and i hope shioon kicks 9ads ass.

I would dream forever if I could, but.. what is the reason I still choose to wake?
Mar 1, 2015 11:49 AM
Aug 2011
I was just rereading The Breaker and.. it dawned on me... what if the authors are planning on ending it at around chapter 200? Part 1 ended 9 chapters after the Phoenix Rebirth of 9AD, and Shioon's rebirth was at chapter 191... many people have been speculating they will end part 2 soon and start on part 3 > I think that might be at around 200 D:

Mar 1, 2015 2:40 PM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
This is a lousy soap opera and you guys should feel bad for being so eager to get swept up in it.

No, I won't "go elsewhere" because this is the only discussion thread I know. I would go to Batoto but this is banned there. I was pissed off when I read this chapter and I got even more pissed off when I find everyone kissing its ass I just had to vent.
Mar 1, 2015 3:04 PM

Feb 2010
Stark700 said:
Oh boy, here we go. This is going to be a royally painful beat up after what happened.

this will be interesting
Mar 1, 2015 4:35 PM

Oct 2013
Fazer said:
Tyrant10 said:

(I'm shitty at this quoting stuff so I hope the way I'm reacting right now is understandable XD)

You are completely right, but 9AD has so much experience, he should have known so much better. He would have known how to fend off the Elder without killing him.

And actually, about that.. I see what you mean, about 9AD maybe having a plan (amazing you picked that out, that really does make sense!) but he doesn't even frigging LOOK at Shioon, and that makes me so angry as well.. you'd think he would have enough respect and care for Shioon to at least look him in the eye, but to me, he just wants him to calm down and doesn't care for anything that happened. But that's just me!

& lastly, of course it's taste xD I hate mullets and I quite liked the ponytail but both are not for everyone :D

What I intended about the flashbacks was nòt that I mind the fact that they "filled up" space with them that could've been actual storyline, because, as I said earlier, I don't mind that the story's so slow. What I díd mean was that for me, they went on too long, and they broke my hopes of a long chapter (this sounds really contradictory, but I'm saying I don't mind short chapters AS LONG AS they don't promise me a lot with a lot of pages and then reveal half of the chapter is flashback). I hope that explained it, since I don't want to sound annoying about the content. ^^

No, bro, I understand your complains. I just know that is hard for they make a long chapter (for me, they should are making the pages of fight Shioon vs Chun-woo with antecedence, for can have a chance of chapters with great moves and choreography).

One question: It's possible a Shinmujengpe in part 3?
Mar 1, 2015 4:58 PM

Apr 2008
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
Darklight0303 said:

No, I won't "go elsewhere" because this is the only discussion thread I know. I would go to Batoto but this is banned there. I was pissed off when I read this chapter and I got even more pissed off when I find everyone kissing its ass I just had to vent.

Then maybe the problem is with you
Mar 1, 2015 5:13 PM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:

Probably.

It's awesome how I make numerous theories, but I not have one that can state like probable. It's really unpredictable.
survivor_heroMar 1, 2015 5:16 PM
Mar 1, 2015 10:25 PM
Mar 2013
Simply amazing! It about damn time this happened. Glad he will stop running up behind someone who cant even get there own emotions together.
Mar 2, 2015 9:22 AM

Oct 2013
UndeadSoul said:
Simply amazing! It about damn time this happened. Glad he will stop running up behind someone who cant even get there own emotions together.

Naruto feelings..."not care who you kill, if families destroys, until burns countries , I'll save you!"
Mar 2, 2015 10:23 AM
Aug 2011
survivor_hero said:
Fazer said:

No, bro, I understand your complains. I just know that is hard for they make a long chapter (for me, they should are making the pages of fight Shioon vs Chun-woo with antecedence, for can have a chance of chapters with great moves and choreography).

One question: It's possible a Shinmujengpe in part 3?

I do too ^^ I'm actually already amazed by their ~15~ pages a week, with this art... it's so amazing and detailed, my god. I can't imagine.

I had no idea what that was so I looked it up: I hope not.I think that making part 3 like a competition will decrease the originality and value of the manga. But as others have stated here, this manga is so unpredictable.. I'm just going with the flow XD

Mar 2, 2015 10:33 AM
Feb 2012
Darklight0303 said:
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:

Wow, way to go. I notice problems with a comic you love so I must be crazy. Just no.

I'll bet quite a few has issues with the story but they don't care enough to voice them when the majority commenting are fans being willingly blind, like you. I was a fan of The Breaker and this sequel until it became apparent the author had introduced too many plot lines and characters than he knew what to do with because of its tight weekly schedule, he had to resort to flashbacks every single chapter just to further the story. Not to mention to develop Shi-woon's character(by way of making him crazy strong? wtf), he sacrificed every single old and new character including Goo-moon-ryong who transforms into some emo asshole.

survivor_hero said:
It's awesome how I make numerous theories, but I not have one that can state like probable. It's really unpredictable.

Shi-woon becomes an anti-hero in Part 3 to fight Kaiser and his pawns anti-hero style before succumbing to his moral compass and reverts to his nice self again and saves everyone in the end.
ARGHfuzzkaboomMar 2, 2015 10:39 AM
Mar 2, 2015 7:36 PM

Oct 2013
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
Darklight0303 said:

Wow, way to go. I notice problems with a comic you love so I must be crazy. Just no.

I'll bet quite a few has issues with the story but they don't care enough to voice them when the majority commenting are fans being willingly blind, like you. I was a fan of The Breaker and this sequel until it became apparent the author had introduced too many plot lines and characters than he knew what to do with because of its tight weekly schedule, he had to resort to flashbacks every single chapter just to further the story. Not to mention to develop Shi-woon's character(by way of making him crazy strong? wtf), he sacrificed every single old and new character including Goo-moon-ryong who transforms into some emo asshole.

survivor_hero said:

Shi-woon becomes an anti-hero in Part 3 to fight Kaiser and his pawns anti-hero style before succumbing to his moral compass and reverts to his nice self again and saves everyone in the end.

Humm, great, but not believe in this. Although be plausible.

And the rest of your comment is based in your hate for the serie. If you really want to discuss their problems with the series, beauty, I will not search your mangalist or anything of the genre, I'll just answer all his assertions that are completely baseless. Goomoonryong is what he always was. He did not become an emo. And the BOT madness never do any character lost your characterization in your personality or motivations, so I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to criticize, better, make people to take it seriously, come and justify their point of view, because if not it will continue to be ignored, why not show anything new and you even said that just want to distill their hatred against The Breaker, which makes caring with a comment like this completely unnecessary.
survivor_heroMar 2, 2015 7:44 PM
Mar 3, 2015 8:33 AM
Feb 2012
survivor_hero said:
Humm, great, but not believe in this. Although be plausible.

And the rest of your comment is based in your hate for the serie. If you really want to discuss their problems with the series, beauty, I will not search your mangalist or anything of the genre, I'll just answer all his assertions that are completely baseless. Goomoonryong is what he always was. He did not become an emo. And the BOT madness never do any character lost your characterization in your personality or motivations, so I have no idea what you're talking about. If you want to criticize, better, make people to take it seriously, come and justify their point of view, because if not it will continue to be ignored, why not show anything new and you even said that just want to distill their hatred against The Breaker, which makes caring with a comment like this completely unnecessary.

In the Breaker, Goo-moon-ryong wanted revenge against the Alliance for essentially forcing his master to his death. His hatred was completely justified. He had a goal. Not in New Waves. Did you miss the flashback when he implied he had a death wish for losing Shiho? And to save him, the girl with ponytails which I presume is a doctor gave him hypnotic drugs to wipe his memories and he actually took it knowing what it was. The 9 Arts Dragon would have investigated Shiho's death and bring the fight to those he thinks is responsible, just like with his master. How can you call his suicidal tendencies not emo and out of character?

If you don't notice characters being sacrificed left and right for Shi-woon's spotlight, I frankly don't care enough to wreck my brain and give you examples only to for you or anyone else to just outright ignore them.

If the author really wanted to tell a good story, he should have use more time to set up the conspiracy, develop the characters' backgrounds and detailed the setting. The way I look at it right now, it just seems the author became afraid of lose readers and gave into his fans by giving them what they wanted - a strong Shi-woon kicking ass... which can be fucking boring if you can't get behind his motivations and care about his cause.

Also, please double-check your post in the future. I had a really hard time understanding almost anything you wrote.
Mar 3, 2015 8:42 AM

Oct 2013
Do said:
He would have known how to fend off the Elder without killing him.

Oh I wish he did that.. :(

survivor_hero said:
Naruto feelings..."not care who you kill, if families destroys, until burns countries , I'll save you!"

Hahaha, that's true though. It was unrealistically annoying later in the series.

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
you guys should feel bad for being so eager to get swept up in it

Yet, other people like a comic you hate so much so they must feel bad? I smell hypocrisy.

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
..he had to resort to flashbacks every single chapter just to further the story.

I stopped here. It's funny you say that. Besides this chapter, I don't recall seeing redundant flashback panels in this manga from last 30 chapters(which is around 30 weeks) at least.
Mar 3, 2015 6:03 PM
Feb 2015
I think 9AD was only a pawn for Kaiser's plan. I don't he is that big/important of a character. So far, 9AD is ruining the story for me. He should've been the sensei who deeply cares for his student we liked from part 1 after he remembered Shioon. Instead he continued to be such a stubborn and close-minded bastard through and through. He only came to his senses when the damage was done. I wish someone steals that detonator from him when/if he fights Shioon. Blow the place up and leave the good guys alive with some 9AD minions casualties. The focus should be on Shioon not Shioon+9AD. Also, I think DokHengRang would be a better idol(teacher/best bud) for Shioon. DokHengRang is more righteous than that ass 9AD.

It would also be better for Shioon to learn the 9 arts style that 9AD mastered or even surpassing its and delve into technical aspect of martial arts. A story with more depth kind of like Hajime-No-Ippo combined with One Piece.

I'm getting more skeptical about kaiser's identity. I think he is Lady Sosul's father(Previous Head of Sunwoo Clan), doing things for the sake of his clan. I can't think of any explanation why Sosul would follow Kaiser if he's someone she cares for or she could probably been drugged like 9AD. I'm wondering who the real bad guys are.

Anyways my guess is the final arc will probably be the Sunwoo vs Chundomoon i.e. Shioon vs SoChunHyuk or Sunwoo and Chundomoon going against Kaiser. Honestly, there's more interesting directions the story can take other than that teacher/student relationship plot from part 1.
Mar 4, 2015 5:32 AM

Oct 2013
judge35 said:
He should've been the sensei who deeply cares for his student we liked from part 1 after he remembered Shioon. Instead he continued to be such a stubborn and close-minded bastard through and through. He only came to his senses when the damage was done.

But he ever was this guy.

judge35 said:

I'm getting more skeptical about kaiser's identity. I think he is Lady Sosul's father(Previous Head of Sunwoo Clan), doing things for the sake of his clan. I can't think of any explanation why Sosul would follow Kaiser if he's someone she cares for or she could probably been drugged like 9AD. I'm wondering who the real bad guys are.

Not believe in this. Exist many ways for dominate someone. And this would be an argument very weak for the going of story...

judge35 said:
Honestly, there's more interesting directions the story can take other than that teacher/student relationship plot from part 1.

This argument finish here, in New Waves. The story not is more only this, now. Remember, Shioon is actually, Leader of MAA and Sunwoo clan. there may be many developments in story yet.
survivor_heroMar 4, 2015 5:37 AM
Mar 4, 2015 6:07 AM
Sep 2013
Is the series on break this week?
wtfitsmegamanMar 4, 2015 6:30 AM
Mar 4, 2015 6:09 AM

Apr 2008
wtfitsmegaman said:
Is the series on break this weak?

Not as far as I know. It doesn't come out this early anyways. The earliest would be tomorrow night.
Mar 4, 2015 9:56 AM

Oct 2013
Darklight0303 said:
wtfitsmegaman said:
Is the series on break this weak?

Not as far as I know. It doesn't come out this early anyways. The earliest would be tomorrow night.

Yeah. And generally, warning about breaks going more earlier in the week.
Mar 4, 2015 10:54 AM
Feb 2012
Tyrant10 said:
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
you guys should feel bad for being so eager to get swept up in it

Yet, other people like a comic you hate so much so they must feel bad? I smell hypocrisy.

It's an expression, dimwit. You're not feeling bad, are you?

Tyrant10 said:
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
..he had to resort to flashbacks every single chapter just to further the story.

I stopped here. It's funny you say that. Besides this chapter, I don't recall seeing redundant flashback panels in this manga from last 30 chapters(which is around 30 weeks) at least.

Well, maybe you should go back and re-read it then... or just paid attention in the first place.

judge35 said:
So far, 9AD is ruining the story for me. He should've been the sensei who deeply cares for his student we liked from part 1 after he remembered Shioon. Instead he continued to be such a stubborn and close-minded bastard through and through. He only came to his senses when the damage was done.

The author was lazy.

judge35 said:
Also, I think DokHengRang would be a better idol(teacher/best bud) for Shioon. DokHengRang is more righteous than that ass 9AD.

Because Lone Wolf didn't take any mind-altering drugs. See how lazy the author is?

judge35 said:
Anyways my guess is the final arc will probably be the Sunwoo vs Chundomoon i.e. Shioon vs SoChunHyuk or Sunwoo and Chundomoon going against Kaiser. Honestly, there's more interesting directions the story can take other than that teacher/student relationship plot from part 1.

That's what frustrates me. You have a freakin' wuxia society based in modern times and the author's too inept to use it. You would think after the glimpse in The Breaker, New Waves would focus on more of the Murim not having mostly incompetent fighters.
ARGHfuzzkaboomMar 4, 2015 10:57 AM
Mar 5, 2015 4:07 AM

Oct 2013
[quote]
ARGHfuzzkaboom said:
Tyrant10 said:

It's an expression, dimwit. You're not feeling bad, are you?

Won't even bother with the obvious.

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:

Well, maybe you should go back and re-read it then... or just paid attention in the first place.
Oh please the omniscient one, show me exactly what your "attention" miraculously showed you what us subpar humans couldn't understand.

ARGHfuzzkaboom said:

I'd love to see that, genius.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.