Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2015 1:27 AM

Mar 2012
No hyperbole, that was pretty much the best thing I've ever seen. Easily my favorite Aikatsu episode. So good that even Mizuki couldn't ruin it. She was even good in the episode!

Wow.
NotDolphyFeb 26, 2015 1:34 AM
Feb 26, 2015 1:42 AM

Nov 2008
NotDolphy said:
No hyperbole, that was pretty much the best thing I've ever seen. Easily my favorite Aikatsu episode. So good that even Sumire couldn't ruin it. She was even good in the episode!

Wow.

Same. Might as well drop the series now, it's not going to get any better than that.
Current FAL Ranking + Previous best::
[
Feb 26, 2015 1:45 AM

Mar 2012
sumire is a god pls don't slander
Feb 26, 2015 5:38 AM
Mar 2014
Oh my god that was really amazing I can't explain. Best Aikatsu episode.
Feb 26, 2015 11:42 AM

Sep 2012
Easily one of the best episode of the series so far. I sure didn't expect something this great with the trailer last week :o
Feb 28, 2015 3:58 AM

Aug 2013
This episode was the worst I have ever seen. This episode basically ruined Aikatsu for me. I'm just brutally honest.
Feb 28, 2015 6:03 AM
Mar 2014
TheAwesomeHannah said:
This episode was the worst I have ever seen. This episode basically ruined Aikatsu for me. I'm just brutally honest.

How did it have such a huge effect on you? It's not like the events within the episode actually happened, they were just doing a video with Juri.. It's all in good fun!
Mar 1, 2015 10:07 AM

Jan 2013
Haha that reminded me of Madoka Magica at the end when Akari used that bow.

Mar 1, 2015 6:40 PM

Oct 2012
that was just weird but just so awesome
Mar 1, 2015 10:01 PM

Jan 2012
Where in the heck did Mizuki go at the end? I didn't see her with the others. Jurius was just too cool for school, riding off like a champ. Vampire Johnny was subzero with his swagger, though again the Headmistress got the best of him.

In the back of my mind I kept thinking this would be the episode DreAca makes a return appearance. Damn! Wasn't meant to be, at least for now. So far, we have Aikatsu Sensei, Naughty Police Chief, and now this. Seriously? Who needs a stage performance every week? Not that they don't light up the stage, but these girls are pretty underrated and rather underused as actors!
Mar 2, 2015 7:52 AM
Apr 2012
WOW ,the best episodes i have ever seen 5/5.

Lichtspiel said:
Haha that reminded me of Madoka Magica at the end when Akari used that bow.

it reminds me of Nanoha
Mar 3, 2015 8:55 PM

Nov 2009
I would love it if Sumire would suck me

with her fang

Sumire's so cute as a vampire

personally, this episode reminds me of a kids version (less dark version) of Vampire Knights.

PS: Vampire Mistress Mizuki can whip me all she likes if she wants.

also...

VAMKATSU FTW.

Being a Vampire is FUN!!!
amlgMar 3, 2015 9:00 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 4, 2015 4:38 PM

Oct 2011
there is one way to make great episode: include Yurika-sama, that is all. best is still one with her and Kaede forming a group but this might be my second most favorite.

a lot of Sumire (she looked great but best part was Akari feeding her with that... cake or whatever it was), Vamkatsu and moment when Headmistress talks about flaw in her plan was awesome. even Mizuki and Juri were fun to watch.

this was glorious and I hope to see something similar in the future.
Dalek-bakaMar 5, 2015 12:33 AM
Mar 10, 2015 1:55 AM

Jan 2009
1. Seeing the former idol cast just makes me miss them even more. Great vampire ep

2. I wasn't a real ichigo fan, but when she did her intro speech halfway, that was just great

8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 23, 2015 11:02 PM

Jul 2008
Oh my god....

That was so amazing.

I love how Yurika was already a vampire in the story. XD

Vamkatsu!
Apr 3, 2015 2:29 AM

Sep 2008
Oh my word. Everything about it was just perfect. That combination of Akazukin ChaCha and Dokidoki Precure...I almost died from that.

Sumire is really badass being an antagonist.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Apr 27, 2015 9:12 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Best episode in the Aikatsu show thus far.

"Sumire Gelato..."

I missed Ichigo doing the Aikatsu intro, so it was refreshing seeing her do it again, only this time it was Vamkatsu lol.

Those cookie attack were quite funny. Aoi gets blasted by that cookie launcher lol. Then Ichigo volutarily eats the cookie after the launcher reachers her. Oh Yurika lol She fell for the trap.

Ran was quite enjoyable as a vampire as well.

I don't know about you guys, but that blast from Sumire Gelato to Jurius was so Dragon Ball Z like, then she quickly disappears. The final attack towards Legend Mizuki was so Madoka Magica like, because well, the bow and arrow.

Just goes to show, these girls can make an episode great in various ways. On stage, during their Aikatsu jobs, or just acting. They are a triple package, maybe even more. Underrated as idols in my opinion. I don't mind seeing performances, these girls are great to watch, even it it's stuff like this.

Apr 28, 2015 6:30 AM

Aug 2007
This episode was really fun, enojyable and the best of the season with Akari.

Was a surprise that Mizuki appear in this episode and was good.
Jul 30, 2015 7:15 AM
Jun 2010
Best Aikatsu!
Sep 3, 2015 7:30 AM

Apr 2011
Nice episode but it felt corny for some reason.
Jan 28, 2016 7:16 AM

Feb 2012
Not sure if it's the best episode, but Sumire is the new best girl.
Mar 5, 2016 3:25 AM

Apr 2012
I looove this episode so much!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jun 25, 2016 8:59 AM

Oct 2014
That was a great episode! I would have loved to see the full movie, but 1/3 of it is still a good portion. The eyeshadow and yaeba to make them "vampires" was so cute!
Oct 31, 2016 11:32 PM

Sep 2015
One of the best anime episodes ever. Had the hugest grin on my face throughout the entire second half.
Jul 4, 2017 4:09 PM

May 2008
I just don't get why people say this is a good episode?
It's stupid,embarrassing and also to much childish.

I know it's a show for kids but this episode is way more childish than ever...

Also those names... just studpid as hell.

Seriously i like Aikatsu...the first 2 season was great but season 3 is bad. Most of the story is just copy of the previous seasons. An when they do something new they make shit like this. So far the only good episode in season 3 is Juri and the Miyabi arc... (And possible the Rin arc)
Apr 13, 2018 1:59 PM

Jul 2015
Holy shit, that was easily one of my favorite anime episodes ever, I couldn't stop smiling while watching it.

Aikatsu is my favorite horror anime, Sumire went full spooky in this episode.

Vampire Johnny in a tux, there is nothing more perfect than that, yeah!

This episode became a 200/10 after Ichigo parodied the typical start of the episodes, that was hilarious.

Also, she loves food no matter what, this is nothing!

Thank god it was all fiction, right?

Amazing episode if I alredy loved the series before now I do even more, that was so much fun, definitely an unforgettable episode.
Nov 29, 2019 8:22 PM
Nov 2019
Haou-Judai said:

Seriously i like Aikatsu...the first 2 season was great but season 3 is bad. Most of the story is just copy of the previous seasons. An when they do something new they make shit like this. So far the only good episode in season 3 is Juri and the Miyabi arc... (And possible the Rin arc)
imo your just butthurt. I really wanna see if you can do nice than this. If so, your really annoying for complaining like this.
Nov 29, 2019 8:25 PM
Nov 2019
TheAwesomeHannah said:
why are the ppl who are complaining about this precure fans? I can now see why they're complaining about it Cuz they have high expectations.
Nov 30, 2019 8:38 PM

May 2008
Harumyuki45 said:
Haou-Judai said:

imo your just butthurt. I really wanna see if you can do nice than this. If so, your really annoying for complaining like this.

Lol. Don't be like a little kid. Just because you can't do something it dosent mean you can't complaining.
For me this is the worst episode of the original Aikatsu series. It's still one of my favorite anime series. But even good animes's is can have some bad episode.

(Also why you have MAL profile if you don't make a list? Did you just made your profile to tease others?)
Jan 14, 2020 10:27 PM

Dec 2018
This episode was amazing! I loved the part where Ichigo did the vampkatsu intro lmao! It was worth many XDs
Mar 23, 2020 9:54 AM

Aug 2013
Harumyuki45 said:
TheAwesomeHannah said:
why are the ppl who are complaining about this precure fans? I can now see why they're complaining about it Cuz they have high expectations.

I was 15 when I said that. I'm sorry for being so cringey back then lol
Sep 10, 2021 8:42 PM

Nov 2012

Donuts save the day, no more Vamkatsu!

I really love when Aikatsu goes all out with these gimmicky episodes.
VanishingKiraApr 17, 2022 12:09 PM
Sep 14, 2021 11:30 AM

Feb 2020
Haha. That was both cute and riduculous. xD

Mahou Shoujo Akari-chan for the win!

Sep 29, 2022 2:36 PM

Dec 2012
Ichigo's Vamkatsu killed me. This was an absolute riot. Especially loved how over the top adorable all of the ">_<" moments were. This is fanservice at its best.
Dec 4, 2023 12:52 PM
Dec 2023
Best drama episode by far

I love how this one doesn't take itself seriously in the slightest, everything about it is so ridiculous that it makes it funny.

Ichigo's little Vamkatsu intro had me in stitches, and Mizuki looked so fire in her vampire fit

The ending caught me so off-guard XD Honestly, Sumire (or should I say Sumire Gelato) being a real vampire wouldn't surprise me haha
Feb 7, 9:06 PM

May 2019
A hilarious episode. Feels like Yurika's wet dream than a drama. Sumire should change her name fr into Sumire Gelato lmao. Nice Vamkatsu intro by Ichigo and the pose everyone eat the donuts is so funny. It's quite something when the show is an idol show and yet their drama episode like this is easily the best episodes of the show ever for how ridiculously entertaing it is.
VivaceRexFeb 7, 9:09 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.