Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2015 5:34 PM

Dec 2012

Money from his savings as a syndicate bought Damien a nice mansion. "Very nice design" Damien said exiting his car. Walking up to the Mansion the doors open on his arrival "Mr.Santiago, welcome to your new living quarters. I am Ramsey a personally butler assigned to tend to your every waking need" Ramsey said. Damien was never one to indulge in servants and things of that nature. "Ramsey it's fine you can call me Damien if you prefer, And since it seems you're here on precautionary measures I assume you'll be accompanying me the duration of my stay" Damien asks. "Yes Mr.Santiago, a I am 100% professional so I will continue to address as you Mr.Santiago if the decision is left up to myself, but If it please Mr.Santiago I will address him by his FIRST NAME" Ramsey says. Damien smiles a bit. "Then its fine but Ramsey" Damien says "Yes Mr.Santiago?" Damien throws a spinning back hand and Ramsey turns to the side evading it. "Will that be all Mr.Santiago" Ramsey says in his same professional demeanor. "Why yes, could you get my bags from the car?" Damien says with a smile.

Ramsey fetches the luggage as Damien's begins to examine the house. "Umm Ramsey ho-" Ramsey cuts Damien off by saying "There are guest seven bedrooms, eight and a half baths, one main dining hall, a recreational fitness center, a game room containing all the latest video games, foozball, air hockey, basketball buzzer beater, skeeball, ohh you get the picture. A technology room with the lastest innovative gizmos and gadgets that can please your needs. There is a large kitchen with 13 refrigerators with a full cooking staff included for breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, and dinner, along with all your snacking need. There is a 50 foot pool in the back, a separate lower quarter for your operations, bullet bomb, fire, gas proof equipped with your weapons locker. There is a 5 car garage, a your master bed room and a bar room for you to practice your bar tending and have a drink every now and then. There are elevators located throughout the complex and " Damien looking very impressed says "Thank you Ramsey I really do appreciate it" Entering his house "I guess this really does feel like home" Damien says as the doors close behind him

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Beach ( 1 2 )

Setsu_Ka - Feb 23, 2015

60 by LoveandHate91 »»
Apr 24, 2015 3:25 AM

» May's House (Juniper lives here too) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ryuemi - Feb 27, 2015

340 by LoveandHate91 »»
Apr 11, 2015 5:43 PM

» Kuzen's house

CrogLatte - Mar 11, 2015

5 by CrogLatte »»
Mar 26, 2015 4:02 PM

» Town Park ( 1 2 )

Setsu_Ka - Feb 23, 2015

86 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Mar 25, 2015 3:51 PM

» Ricardo's Flat

Iamtheecchiking - Mar 24, 2015

1 by Iamtheecchiking »»
Mar 24, 2015 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.