Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 23, 2015 11:50 AM

Dec 2008
SO. HYPED.

I actually really like the Manga, so I hope the Anime adaptation does it justice.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Feb 23, 2015 11:57 AM

Aug 2011
The manga isn't anything incredible, but it's really entertaining and keeps you guessing at what will happen next. I'm looking forward to this one.
Feb 23, 2015 12:12 PM

Jul 2010
Ah, i almost forgot about this one.Not too excited because of the premise, but will check it out anyway and simply drop if i don't like it.It's very unlikely, but it might be at least entertaining.
Feb 23, 2015 1:45 PM
Nov 2013
I'm hype as shit
Been waiting for this for a while :D
Feb 23, 2015 2:41 PM

Nov 2011
TheNaturalPerm said:
mlcdl said:

Not giving any chance to a new studio? Now that's retarded.

seen Lerche's output. most of it sucks. Fate spin offs without any substance, Danganshitpa, maji watashi koi, machine doll, second hamatora.

no they suck alright. The currently airing AssClass is prob their best work and I still find it meh.

Gave them plenty of chance~

You pick your anime based on the studio and not the director/source material?

Hah!

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Feb 23, 2015 2:46 PM

Jan 2013
rederoin said:
TheNaturalPerm said:

seen Lerche's output. most of it sucks. Fate spin offs without any substance, Danganshitpa, maji watashi koi, machine doll, second hamatora.

no they suck alright. The currently airing AssClass is prob their best work and I still find it meh.

Gave them plenty of chance~

You pick your anime based on the studio and not the director/source material?

Hah!

No but it's a factor ofc. I said that I find the synopsis retarded right? please apply your reading comprehension skills.
Also it's not like as if the director for this has an impressive record or something...
NaturalPermFeb 23, 2015 2:52 PM
Feb 23, 2015 2:48 PM

Sep 2011
i remmember hearing the synopsis of it awhile ago and gave it a bit of a read, its really kind of a waste, its got a bad sense of humor and never knows when to use it which leads into it significantly weakening the horror and psychological aspect. It just felt very sloppy from what i read of it and felt kind of all over the place for when it tried getting dark

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 23, 2015 2:56 PM

Nov 2011
TheNaturalPerm said:
Paulo27 said:
Yet this show won't be about characters from another franchise goofing around and it isn't a generic light novel, what's your point?

it will however be about 13 year old cute girls in a survival school setting. *sigh*

you saw my original post right? Synopsis sounds retarded and it's done by a studio that hasn't done anything of worth yet which indicates that they have poor decision making in terms of staff

>Implying the studio gets to choose the director, script writer and other important roles in adaptations.

You're really showing a lack of knowledge.

TheNaturalPerm said:

No but it's a factor ofc. I said that I find the synopsis retarded right? please apply your reading comprehension skills.

I was not responding to that part of your poist, genius.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
Feb 23, 2015 3:06 PM

Jan 2013
I can live with lack of knowledge. one cannot know everything. I do however know that this show will suck due to its dumb plot, setting, inexperienced director and genre mix~ which is my main point here. other ppl were twisting my words around as if I said studio was everything.

I also never said I choose anime by studio...you implied that. pretty randomly even.
Feb 23, 2015 3:27 PM

Jul 2012
TheNaturalPerm said:
I can live with lack of knowledge. one cannot know everything. I do however know that this show will suck due to its dumb plot, setting, inexperienced director and genre mix~ which is my main point here. other ppl were twisting my words around as if I said studio was everything.

I also never said I choose anime by studio...you implied that. pretty randomly even.

just curious but did you read the manga?
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Feb 23, 2015 3:40 PM

Jan 2013
-mirai said:
TheNaturalPerm said:

I didn't. I'm judging this without having seen any prior content. no mercy!

judging the book by its cover usually works quite well for anime. quite the transparent medium that rarely hides its target audience.
Feb 23, 2015 3:50 PM

Jul 2012
TheNaturalPerm said:
-mirai said:

I didn't. I'm judging this without having seen any prior content. no mercy!

judging the book by its cover usually works quite well for anime. quite the transparent medium that rarely hides its target audience.

I would agree in this case if I hadn't read the manga. If I hadn't known a while ago that they were making an anime adaptation of this I had never known this manga existed nor would have ever thought of reading it but I did and it surprised me for how actually decent it was.

I understand where you're coming from but completly judging something without much knowledge about it can be quite unfair.

Yes, the style is quite cute and the idea of 'cute girls killing zombies etc' may look dumb but it all depends how the content is done. So far, I would say they're doing quite well.

Truth is all comes down to preferences in the end...
-miraiiFeb 23, 2015 4:36 PM
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Feb 23, 2015 7:07 PM

Sep 2014
if anything, i'll read a few chapters of the manga, then i'll watch it. i'm kind of iffy about this, since the whole moe + grimdarkness combo isn't really my thing, but whatever.
Feb 24, 2015 1:32 PM

Jan 2015
Zombie+Loli? LMAO
Feb 24, 2015 1:51 PM

Jul 2009
Mystery ✓
Horror ✓
School ✓
Slice of Life ✓
Supernatural ✓
Seinen ✓

Gonna watch for sure! It have all that I like!
Feb 28, 2015 10:07 PM

Apr 2012
Lerche? The ones responsible for those awful Danganronpa and Majikoi adaptations? Well, this kind of ruined my day.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

15 by RobertBobert »»
Yesterday, 1:39 AM

» 'Fruits Basket' Creator Launches New Manga

Hyperion_PS - Sep 2, 2023

20 by KeyboardBunny »»
Apr 14, 8:04 AM

» 'Kijin Gentoushou' Reveals Main Cast, Staff, Teaser Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

DatRandomDude - Feb 22

6 by JackAward »»
Apr 13, 1:07 PM

» Voice Actress Mutsumi Tamura Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - Apr 1

15 by CrackedYolk »»
Apr 12, 10:50 PM

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/10]

Snow - Apr 5

23 by infanf »»
Apr 12, 2:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.