Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 23, 2015 1:46 PM

Nov 2013
Yay ! And everybody knows that multiplying foes by 1000 makes the story a thousand time better ... or not :/
Feb 23, 2015 1:48 PM

Apr 2008
short_review said:
Yay ! And everybody knows that multiplying foes by 1000 makes the story a thousand time better ... or not :/

It serves to show how out of control guilds are now
Feb 23, 2015 1:54 PM

Jul 2007
Darklight0303 said:
short_review said:

^This

Especially since FT:Zero events are foreshadowing this state because we have seen there how the world is without the Council overseeing the guilds.
The Mage society simply regressing to that point with Council still being rebuilt.

Council losing TWO MEMBERS was enough for all the dark guilds to rise up and start wrecking shit. And a year ago ENTIRE counci died, moving it back to how it was during mavis times - that means there being no difference between "dark guilds" and "guilds"

If the council was there, they would have etherion-ed Orochi's asses already or somehow interfered so they would not even get a chance to build up an army like that(ex: their reaction to phantom lord attacking FT or to Jellal's tower or to Oracion Seis and Jellal there)

The fact that Orochi uncheked managed to gather an army of 100 000 shows the DANGER such an anarchy provide via mage capabilities. Any more capable guild could decide to simply conquer the damn kigndom.

Natsu always was pissy about Council's rules - now he gets to experience the world without them till the council rebuilds.
Feb 23, 2015 1:59 PM

Nov 2013
As far as I remember Phantom Lord was already out of control and ready to destroy Magnolia and they didn't need 100 thousand people ...
Feb 23, 2015 2:00 PM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
Darklight0303 said:

^This

Especially since FT:Zero events are foreshadowing this state because we have seen there how the world is without the Council overseeing the guilds.
The Mage society simply regressing to that point with Council still being rebuilt.

Council losing TWO MEMBERS was enough for all the dark guilds to rise up and start wrecking shit. And a year ago ENTIRE counci died, moving it back to how it was during mavis times - that means there being no difference between "dark guilds" and "guilds"

If the council was there, they would have etherion-ed Orochi's asses already or somehow interfered so they would not even get a chance to build up an army like that(ex: their reaction to phantom lord attacking FT or to Jellal's tower or to Oracion Seis and Jellal there)

The fact that Orochi uncheked managed to gather an army of 100 000 shows the DANGER such an anarchy provide via mage capabilities. Any more capable guild could decide to simply conquer the damn kigndom.

Natsu always was pissy about Council's rules - now he gets to experience the world without them till the council rebuilds.

Well to be fair he could probably turn that army to ash on his own. Being Zeref's ultimate demon and all

short_review said:
As far as I remember Phantom Lord was already out of control and ready to destroy Magnolia and they didn't need 100 thousand people ...

They had a giant mech fortress and a super canon. All illegal too. Also you don't read Fairy Tail Zero do you?
Feb 23, 2015 2:12 PM

Jul 2007
Yeah, considering how magnolia looked in FT Zero I am dreading for when we return there...

PhantomLord did relatively small amount of shit there compared to that and it really shows the difference between anarchy back then and the council's rule(and FT existing in the world).
Feb 23, 2015 2:18 PM

Nov 2013
I really don't get why or how there should be suddenly an army of 100 000 people roaming the country without anybody noticing in the .. 3 previous chapters.

I mean as far as I remember everybody was happy and everything and moreover Lucy was working for a newspaper ... she should have known about something that big

but here it's like "nice summer festival right? you like your ice cream? yay ! Hey I forgot to tell you Sauron is gonna destroy the town with his 100 000 men army in an hour"

I mean ... WHAT? WHAAAT? Did I skip some chapter, are we even in the same story?
Feb 23, 2015 2:20 PM

Jul 2007
short_review said:
I really don't get why or how there should be suddenly an army of 100 000 people roaming the country without anybody noticing in the .. 3 previous chapters.

I mean as far as I remember everybody was happy and everything and moreover Lucy was working for a newspaper ... she should have known about something that big

but here it's like "nice summer festival right? you like your ice cream? yay ! Hey I forgot to tell you Sauron is gonna destroy the town with his 100 000 men army in an hour"

I mean ... WHAT? WHAAAT? Did I skip some chapter, are we even in the same story?

Magic can easily hide shit. And magic right now is unsupervised

IN Zero we see

And Magnolia is like this

And nobody knew that

Without council overseeing the infrastructure, it is very easy to hide things or information
Feb 23, 2015 2:21 PM

Apr 2008
short_review said:

You really think a guild with a giant army would want newspapers snooping around? Yeah no that's not gonna happen.
Feb 23, 2015 3:51 PM

Nov 2010
Darklight0303 said:
short_review said:

You really think a guild with a giant army would want newspapers snooping around? Yeah no that's not gonna happen.

I got the impression that there are probably less than 200 mages, the rest summoned creatures. Not much to give away what their plans were, although they would be expected to be extremely low class monsters.

Feb 23, 2015 4:20 PM

Jun 2013
I'm loving these past couple of chapter, it really feels like old Fairy Tail
Feb 23, 2015 5:44 PM
Apr 2014
Is it normal for there to be 100 000 monsters (I think) to parade and attack one town? I didn't think so.
Feb 23, 2015 5:57 PM

Jul 2013
Wendy being reluctant to go back to FT... did not see it coming.
Feb 23, 2015 7:37 PM
Jul 2013
I knew it! Wendy will not go back with them because she is now a part of lamia scale. Well, she will go back later after kicking those evil people. I bet Chelia will say something to Wendy making her decide to go back to fairy tail.
Feb 23, 2015 9:25 PM

Aug 2013
How nostalgic.. power of friendship against some mob guild like the past.
To be honest I really want to see Natsu debut his new found strength.
But I guess the sky sisters are interesting as well.
I feel weird for Wendy to reject them actually..
Although she ad her reasons.
Feb 23, 2015 11:20 PM

Apr 2008
Chierii said:
Is it normal for there to be 100 000 monsters (I think) to parade and attack one town? I didn't think so.

Read Fairy Tail Zero. Things can get pretty damn nasty without official supervision
Feb 24, 2015 3:05 AM

Jan 2014
see Wendy ain't coming back... screw her... it's feels like Fairy Tail guild just got NTR'd and i'm definitely pissed off right now.... well if she's not coming back... just screw her and I'll say it again... Lamia Scale can fucking have her...!!
DeadZeroSourceFeb 24, 2015 7:22 PM
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 24, 2015 6:29 AM

Jan 2008
Am I the only one hoping for a Unison Raid with Wendy and Chelia?
Feb 24, 2015 12:10 PM
Jul 2013
Awww!!! Carla is so cute!! xDD
MirianimeFeb 24, 2015 12:17 PM
Feb 24, 2015 12:50 PM

Dec 2013
Mehhh, dat Carla tho
Feb 24, 2015 7:16 PM
Mar 2014
Natsu can beat them in one kikck...erm..fire!... erm, Attack!
Feb 24, 2015 7:22 PM

Jan 2014
I'm guessing Wendy wanna show off right now in front of Natsu...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 25, 2015 6:09 AM

Mar 2012
Seems like Mashima-sensei doesn't want to show us Natsu's power yet. It is so obvious that he's trying to delay the appearance of Natsu's new strength.

We already got a tiny little bit of what he can do already, he can view/hear/smell from extremely long distances and aim extremely well from that distance with his fire. I wanted to see so bad how strong he is currently :c

G_Spark233 said:
Wow 100,000 people are about to get fodderised by two little girls? This should be fun.

100,000 monsters*. Seems like we're gonna see how strong is Wendy right now, but I don't believe she's gotten much stronger.
Feb 25, 2015 6:11 AM

Apr 2008
b1GZZ said:
Seems like Mashima-sensei doesn't want to show us Natsu's power yet. It is so obvious that he's trying to delay the appearance of Natsu's new strength.

We already got a tiny little bit of what he can do already, he can view/hear/smell from extremely long distances and aim extremely well from that distance with his fire. I wanted to see so bad how strong he is currently :c

He also destroyed the GMG arena
Feb 25, 2015 6:14 AM

Jul 2007
It is damn obvious that Lucy and Natsu will show off last and we will only get teases for their power ups.
Feb 25, 2015 6:15 AM

Apr 2008
CookingPriest said:
It is damn obvious that Lucy and Natsu will show off last and we will only get teases for their power ups.

Frustrating as that might be.
Feb 25, 2015 12:31 PM

Nov 2014
Cute chapter, funny when happy was catnapped :)
Hi there
Feb 25, 2015 1:18 PM

Dec 2013
DeadZeroSource said:
I'm guessing Wendy wanna show off right now in front of Natsu...
Both Wendy and Shelia are going to be showing off.
Feb 25, 2015 2:14 PM

Jan 2015
I wonder if Wendy will have motion sickness? I'm sure that she is much stronger than before but is she strong enough to have motion sickness? :D
Feb 25, 2015 4:26 PM

Apr 2008
alchemist54 said:
I wonder if Wendy will have motion sickness? I'm sure that she is much stronger than before but is she strong enough to have motion sickness? :D

Motion sickness only happens with vehicles. Not living creatures.
Feb 26, 2015 10:40 PM

Oct 2013
where are they going........
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 28, 2015 6:13 PM

Jan 2014
I don't care about next chapter anyway since it's obvious that it's still wendy and chelia's part of the story, why I don't care? Wendy's not even a part of fairy tail anymore... why do I have to put up with her since she's not coming back... I just want to see the story progress... not to see a drama about her and Chelia... and I'd rather see more of Natsu's one man army run amok of those enemies ...
A warrior of youth,
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 28, 2015 6:20 PM

Apr 2008
DeadZeroSource said:
I don't care about next chapter anyway since it's obvious that it's still wendy and chelia's part of the story, why I don't care? Wendy's not even a part of fairy tail anymore... why do I have to put up with her since she's not coming back... I just want to see the story progress... not to see a drama about her and Chelia... and I'd rather see more of Natsu's one man army run amok of those enemies ...

You do realize she likely is going to come back even if Chelia has to push her
Mar 1, 2015 2:59 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
DeadZeroSource said:

You do realize she likely is going to come back even if Chelia has to push her
I think everybody realises that she is going to come back eventually.
Jul 8, 2016 5:32 AM

Dec 2015
Those little brats, stupid Wendy
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Sep 21, 2016 7:59 AM

Jan 2016
aww Charla new transformation :3 the facial expressions by Natsu, Lucy and Happy, best i have seen today xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Apr 6, 2017 7:34 AM

Dec 2014
Happy's been kidnapped...Lol Natsu...is word are always humorous
Aug 13, 2018 5:06 AM

Feb 2013
Wendy has to come back to Fairy Tail!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.