Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2015 5:13 AM
Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A nice little showdown we find ourselves in the midst of. I teared up a little as Miyabi left the academy, but that last scene with Oozora Weather really made up for it! Next episode of Yuri Bear Idol Storm looks good, too.
Mar 15, 2015 12:19 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Great to see Sakura in action again. It's been like forever since she was last seen on stage. Despite the loss for Miyabi, she looked strong and shined very bright on stage.

Sakura's looked very mature on stage. That dress brought out the elegance of Sakura. I noticed Sakura's dress had some very bold and mature stockings, looked very nice on her.

Overall a refreshing episode. And wow that dessert that Yotsuba made looked delicious.

Mar 17, 2015 5:50 PM

Jul 2008
I thought it was strange that Sakura didn't use Aurora Fantasy.

This time with Miyabi was really short (she wasn't even the focus of last episode), but it was nice. I really do hope we see her again someday.
Aug 27, 2015 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
Its sad that Miyabi is leaving. She turns out to be a likable character. The Starlight uniform really looks good on her. Its cute.
Nov 10, 2015 2:34 AM
Aug 2012
I missed Sakura's strong and fluffy character, glad that she finely got some spotlight, plus this coord was looking fabulous on her
Apr 12, 2018 7:54 PM

Jul 2015
And here is our Miyabi-Sakura dance! That was great.

Seeing Miyabi remembering all the fun times she had during this short stay in Starlight was touching, this is only a see you again in the future, I'm sure about that!
Sep 14, 2021 10:41 AM

Feb 2020
Touching and heartwarming episode. I hope Miyabi will be back one day because I really like her character.

Finally, they got to perform together. ^^

Sep 29, 2022 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
This was a nice send-off episode for Miyabi (see you again!), but wow, I'm finally becoming a Sakura fan. I never disliked her, but she didn't really stand out to me in the previous seasons. Perhaps it's because I've felt closer to traditional Japan this year, but I just couldn't take my eyes off her during the duet. Even as elegant as Miyabi is, there's a certain cheerful radiance that went with Sakura's performance & her aesthetics were spot on for it. Either way, I'm just glad that I'm finding new ways to love Aikatsu all across the board.
Dec 4, 2023 12:49 PM
Dec 2023
Wish Miyabi got to stay a little longer but oh well 😭 She's actually developed nicely through these last couple episodes, she's pretty different from when we first saw her.

Can we talk about how this season is doing Sakura better than any other season? I mean, she was okay in season 1, but she was pretty much non-existent in season 2 (except ep 74), and she was only used to do her little theater thing. I'm glad that they're learning to do more with her than just having her bring the Kitaouji Theater out, it's making me love her so much more <3
Feb 7, 8:15 PM

May 2019
Very good send off episode for Miyabi. I hope we get to see more of her in the future, she is a really good addition to the cast. Definitely the best Sakura episode as well so far with her duet audition. Let's Aikatsu again someday.
VivaceRexFeb 7, 8:18 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 178 Discussion

megmica - Mar 31, 2016

37 by VivaceRex »»
Feb 17, 2:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.