Forum Settings
Forums

Game v25 - Hunter x Hunter (THE END! Sasayamei and Ants Wins!)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »
Feb 12, 2015 2:08 PM

Sep 2013
Soren333 said:
Is shop open? And are the items available for purchase the same every night?

The shop is open. And for this night there aren't any changes in terms of available items or prices.

Aug 2013
nyancat2506 said:
so,
50 from the first day
im not lynching on day one
then 50 on the second day and i vote for hawkeye and got another 50
so i have 150?

Nopes The vote lynch must be successful.
50 [start]+50 [first day] +50[Second Day]= 150

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC

Aug 2013
nyancat2506 said:
so,
50 from the first day
so i have 150?

I take it you never bought any items.
"If you look for a ghost, you'll find one."
Feb 12, 2015 2:09 PM

Mar 2009
s3bEg said:
LucianRoy said:

...Grave's confirmed town. She won't be "anti-town" as you put it any longer. I'll make sure of that.

Ahue, I was actually on point guessing she was chairman, if she was telling the truth. I am convinced her power is only going to hurt town in the end though, I will use this display as example 1. I will leave it at that for now :)

I'm not the loose cannon I pretend to be, you shouldn't be so condescending, you've done nothing noteworthy and you gave away your role. Or fake hinted.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy

May 2012
@Lucian

its okay, its better than getting poems.. especially from those who clearly destroy the beauty of the art of literature.
although i think its romantic, depends on the contents lelz
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Aug 2013
-MidnightOwl- said:
I found you.

Asunyan said:

asu doesnt quite understand asus role
asu doenst knos how to use it very wells at alls

Asunyan said:

asu has seen all of these roles in plays befores
so asu knos how they works

^I mean there he is saying he understands the roles or something for real sometimes I don't understand/get what asu is saying at all and then he says his role is hard to use.

Jul 2014
LucianRoy said:
Haine- said:
Woah was asu lying there ?

Where? Here? There? Everywhere?

I think it was everywhere
Feb 12, 2015 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:
Verumir said:

You don't want to share these?

No, not at the moment.

How about now?
Feb 12, 2015 2:11 PM

Oct 2012
LucianRoy said:
s3bEg said:

Imply everything Grave says as a lie or simply the incorrect approach.

Why would confirmed town lie to us? Do you think she's sabotaging the game?
I won't put stock into Grave's choices for quite some time. They were once dead on in the santa game, but that was under different circumstances.

Will you come up with a better approach? Also, if what you say is true about your read on grave being chairman, why did you plan to lynch her?

You don't read thoroughly Lucian, I knew she was chairman based off of what she said, she made it blatantly obvious in a post- directed towards you I believe. Since I haven't nor will I ever trust what she says I just thought she was using chairman as a cover for her actually being mafia. She made it TOO obvious really, let me see if I can pull up that discussion.
Feb 12, 2015 2:11 PM

May 2012
LucianRoy said:
nyancat2506 said:
so,
50 from the first day
so i have 150?

actually i just leaarn about the gold shop errr i mean i know of it i just dont know how it works and yes if that answered ur ques ahhha

and sankyuu haine <3
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Feb 12, 2015 2:12 PM

Jul 2014
About the lynch...
all i am going to say is this
SodaWithYoda said:
I am pretty sure blonde is a cool guy

Just saying, incase you didn't know or you missed it

Jan 2014
Shop

Protection Kit - 100 - 1shot bulletproof for the same night it is bought
Disguise - 50 - 1shot investproof for the same night it is bought
Stun Trap - 100 - roleblock someone the same night it is bought (immediate use)
Force Field - 150 - roleblock someone, can used any night
Silver Tongue - 150 - your vote secretly counts +2 for one day phase (used during the day)
Sound of Origin - 200 - all votes already casted are reset, everyone has to vote anew (used during the day, only up to 2 hours before phase change)
Spell Shield - 200 - you are only affected by abilities if at least two target you the night you use this item
Confusion Dust - 100 - prevents another player from using any items during the phase this item is used
Purple Mirror - 250 - randomly reflect all actions on you to other players the night this item is used
Treasure Box - 200 - an item which passively generates a constant gold income (grants 50 gold at the end of each day phase)
Lawyer's Book - 250 - if people vote for you, your overall vote count is reduced by 2 (used during the day)
Red Card - 100 - Prevent someone from buying items for 2 nights

[center](Prices and availabale items are subject to change)

Purchases happen by privately messaging Pyro your choice, and if the purchase is successful, you get a confirmation message. If you don't get a confirmation message, your purchase has not been taken place.
Using items also happens by privately messaging Pyro your choice. All items, with the exception of the Sound of Origin, are used in secret, meaning that other people don't know that it's used.
[/center]

Shop is also seen at OP!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~

Mar 2009
s3bEg said:

Imply everything Grave says is a lie or simply the incorrect approach.

Being rude again. See this is what I mean about double standards, you don't see everyone ganging up on lucian when he mislynches, or bryn or anyone else for that matter. But me, no.... >_>

Feb 12, 2015 2:13 PM

Jul 2009
Haine- said:
-MidnightOwl- said:
I found you.

^I mean there he is saying he understands the roles or something for real sometimes I don't understand/get what asu is saying at all and then he says his role is hard to use.

asu was reffering to all of teh roles asu mentioned (mentee/mentor/SK/mafias)
not all of teh roles taht pyro-san put into plays

most role-heavy games likes this one have a few roles taht asu hasnt seen befores
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Feb 12, 2015 2:14 PM

Oct 2012
grave_robber said:
s3bEg said:

Ahue, I was actually on point guessing she was chairman, if she was telling the truth. I am convinced her power is only going to hurt town in the end though, I will use this display as example 1. I will leave it at that for now :)

I'm not the loose cannon I pretend to be, you shouldn't be so condescending, you've done nothing noteworthy and you gave away your role. Or fake hinted.

Maybe I have fake hinted? I haven't said anything related to my role yet though. Indulge me and tell me what role you think I am, I won't respond if it is right or wrong however. If you get it right I will be impressed with your deductive reasoning though.
Feb 12, 2015 2:15 PM

Aug 2013
nyancat2506 said:
LucianRoy said:

actually i just leaarn about the gold shop errr i mean i know of it i just dont know how it works and yes if that answered ur ques ahhha

and sankyuu haine <3

You're welcome <3

Feb 12, 2015 2:17 PM

Jul 2014
Somebody notice me

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:

You don't read thoroughly Lucian, I knew she was chairman based off of what she said, she made it blatantly obvious in a post- directed towards you I believe. Since I haven't nor will I ever trust what she says I just thought she was using chairman as a cover for her actually being mafia. She made it TOO obvious really, let me see if I can pull up that discussion.

I had school all day, and entered 10 minutes ago. Help a towie out.

Jul 2009
SodaWithYoda said:
Somebody notice me

asu will notice soda-san :D:D:D
kg-san said:

Asu you're still a fragile flower... But its ok cause you're a beautiful flower!

花火花火花火 :D:D:D
Feb 12, 2015 2:18 PM

Jul 2014
Asunyan said:
SodaWithYoda said:
Somebody notice me

I am trying to hint here
But nobody payed attention
SodaWithYoda said:
About the lynch...
SodaWithYoda said:

Oct 2012
s3bEg said:
grave_robber said:

I only meant that 3 kills with the amount of possibilities we have gives us a good chunk of analysis.

Being a newbies doesn't mean someone isn't good, I can name a few players in this game who as newbies managed to beat experienced players. Still, as a newbie the fear of dying early and the desire to test new strategies and playstyles can dictate someone's actions. I did advise you Saya-chan not to change your usual MO out of fear or desire, y u no lsn?

1st part is true, 2nd part, you should reconsider. ^^

1) Indeed, I plan to use it when my head is on the chopping block. My real gambit isn't this though, you never share your info, why should I? >_>

2) Oh you're saying you can prove you weren't converted but only at the expense of another life? How strange, my proof hurts only me, but I'm willing to take that chance.

3) Coincidences? I believe in small ones, like talking a walk in the park in 2 different parts of town and meeting the same cat. You probably already read a few pages later that I don't believe you baited him on purpose or that you intended to kill him. I was doing my own baiting with that statement. I do it my way, it's weird I give you that but it works most of the time. :)
I accidentally baited roles in Asunyan's game, it lead to their deaths. =/

Implying what you said is true, and further implying that your proof would be based off an ability, you made your role seem kind of obvious.

This would be the one

Aug 2014
Feb 12, 2015 2:20 PM

Aug 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
Asunyan said:

I am trying to hint here
But nobody payed attention
SodaWithYoda said:
About the lynch...

Oh I think I got what you meant by the way.

Oct 2012
s3bEg said:
grave_robber said:

I replied to that, they'll have to spin the wheel again. Or I could take pity on the town and stop hogging all the attention so we can actually lynch scum, what do you think?

I have been thinking chairman for a bit.

This would be the other

Nov 2014
Hi everyone :)
Feb 12, 2015 2:21 PM

Aug 2013
Hi...again...

Feb 12, 2015 2:21 PM

Nov 2014
Asunyan said:
SodaWithYoda said:
Somebody notice me

>.>
<.<
Feb 12, 2015 2:22 PM

Oct 2012
turtlebandit said:

*licks lips*
Feb 12, 2015 2:23 PM

Aug 2013
SodaWithYoda said:
About the lynch...
SodaWithYoda said:

Anyone could've said that. Mafia especially. It's not really indicative. It could've meant just about anything.

Nov 2014
s3bEg said:
turtlebandit said:

*licks lips*

I will end you

Oct 2014
s3bEg said:
turtlebandit said:

*licks lips*

I didn't know you were into turtles.

Oct 2012
turtlebandit said:
s3bEg said:

*licks lips*

I will end you

I will flip you on your back

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:
turtlebandit said:

*licks lips*

Feb 12, 2015 2:24 PM

Oct 2014
LucianRoy said:
SodaWithYoda said:
About the lynch...

Anyone could've said that. Mafia especially. It's not really indicative. It could've meant just about anything.

Did soda vote for Goldilocks?
Feb 12, 2015 2:25 PM

Oct 2012
Haine- said:
s3bEg said:

*licks lips*

-MidnightOwl- said:
s3bEg said:

*licks lips*

I didn't know you were into turtles.

There is context to this but I think it is funnier without it.
Feb 12, 2015 2:26 PM

Jan 2014
3000 seen at horizon!
~I am just one sadist who supports friends~

Oct 2014
grave_robber said:
-MidnightOwl- said:
grave_robber - 270
Lambtron - 180
coromandel - 135
Haine- - 90
Soren333 - 90
Jackrito - 45
Suzune-chan - 45
LucianRoy - 45

So neither of these guys are the Watcher.

Fixed it.

Aug 2013
The_Pyromaani said:
3000 seen at horizon!

Wat

Feb 12, 2015 2:28 PM

Nov 2014
s3bEg said:
turtlebandit said:

I will end you

Oh really...
Feb 12, 2015 2:28 PM

Mar 2009
LucianRoy said:
grave_robber said:

No, not at the moment.

How about now?

Tomorrow, it's getting late now and I don't feel like talking to some of the rude players online right now.

s3bEg said:

Here's your "fake claim" buddy, now show us your superior intelligence and great tactics that will catch all the bad guys and secure a town win.

You can start by explaining my actions so far, since you're so smart and experienced. If you even come close to the truth, you'll earn my respect. For now, all I see is a rude little boy who can't even handle a single mislynch.

@lucian, your posts about a good strategy being forgiving, remember that?

Feb 12, 2015 2:31 PM

Sep 2013
Okay, since there seems to be a bit of confusion about what the Purple Mirror actually reflects, here an overview

What is reflected:
active abilities of Doctor, Oracle, Contract Hunter, Treasurer, Roleblocker, Cop, Motivator, Vigilante, any of the ? roles, Role Cop, Torturer, Janitor, Transporter, Surgeon, Thief, Mentor, Serial Killer, mafia kills, any items targeting you
What is not reflected:
active abilities of Watcher, Tracker, Hider, Chef, Loudmouth, Bodyguard, Scout (basically those abilities that don't directly affect your actions or status, or in the case of the Chef, because you can't deny his invitation ^^)
Feb 12, 2015 2:31 PM

Jan 2014
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:

How about now?

Tomorrow, it's getting late now and I don't feel like talking to some of the rude players online right now.

s3bEg said:

[tul=http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1352147&show=2340#msg38127147]Here's your "fake claim" buddy[/url], now show us your superior intelligence and great tactics that will catch all the bad guys and secure a town win.

You can start by explaining my actions so far, since you're so smart and experienced. If you even come close to the truth, you'll earn my respect. For now, all I see is a rude little boy who can't even handle a single mislynch.

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Feb 12, 2015 2:33 PM

Aug 2013
s3bEg said:

This would be the one

Grave, oh Grave.
Feb 12, 2015 2:33 PM

Oct 2012
grave_robber said:
LucianRoy said:

How about now?

s3bEg said:

Here's your "fake claim" buddy, now show us your superior intelligence and great tactics that will catch all the bad guys and secure a town win.

Are... are you... you're serious? That- pffffffffffft. You are pulling my leg with the force of a truck.
Feb 12, 2015 2:34 PM

Oct 2012
turtlebandit said:
s3bEg said:

Oh really...

Jesus Christ, how absolutely horrifying, you win turtle... for now...
Feb 12, 2015 2:35 PM

Nov 2014
s3bEg said:
turtlebandit said:

Oh really...

Jesus Christ, how absolutely horrifying, you win turtle... for now...

Don't worry :)
This isn't even my final form
Feb 12, 2015 2:36 PM

Aug 2013
In light of todays lynch, I can clearly see that the town is suffering from unrest. However, I have only one question I will pose to the entire town.

If you had a townsided night-kill ability, who would you use it on tonight, and why?
Feb 12, 2015 2:39 PM

Mar 2009
s3bEg said:

Are... are you... you're serious? That- pffffffffffft. You are pulling my leg with the force of a truck.

You asked where you fake hinted and I showed you, don't pretend you didn't do it. and if you're not the chef then now I know who is. Do you know who the chef is or do you even have any viable suspects? Or are you just too busy trying to be condescending to me?

Feb 12, 2015 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
grave_robber said:

You're right. I did say that, and I'm not about to go back on those words. For the sake of achieving more through cooperation, I pardon Grave's actions.

However, I'm going to have to ask her to refrain from leading a lynch tomorrow unless it receives my approval at least a couple hours in advance. Hold on. Let me check. Actually, I will be travelling at the exact time that this game's lynch will be taking place. There is the strong possibility that I will not be able to access the internet and help with the lynch, but I'll try.
Feb 12, 2015 2:41 PM

Oct 2012
s3bEg said:
grave_robber said:

That isn't a rhetorical question by the way, I am having a difficult time believe you would actually use that as evidence confidently. I was even thinking "Man, I might have slipped somewhere" but then you present that to me. Oh my sides are no longer in this galaxy. Regarding the rest of what you spewed, do you think it is a smart idea to reveal any plans I have to the entire chat? I bet you would want that considering you are not looking out for what is best for the town. And don't try to throw around your respect like it is some kind of trophy, you value yourself too highly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (192) « First ... « 56 57 [58] 59 60 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.