Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 8, 2015 8:22 AM

Nov 2014
Introduce yourself here

Let me start first

My name is merule but u can call me meru or meruru :D Im a 15 years old boy dayum thats young that still in high school .Start to watch anime seriously months ago. My hobby is watch anime and edit photos.

Hi there... c:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 8, 2015 6:17 PM

Nov 2012
Meru is jailbait, better get royy to NTR him.
私のホバークラフトはウナギでいっぱいです。
Feb 13, 2015 12:45 PM

Jan 2015
Well I'm Justin and I currently attend college. My hobbies include American Football, League of Legends and of course Anime :).
I hope that I can make some new friends on here.
Feb 13, 2015 6:03 PM

Nov 2014
no_good_name said:
Meru is jailbait, better get royy to NTR him.

-_-

LOLItsJustin said:
Well I'm Justin and I currently attend college. My hobbies include American Football, League of Legends and of course Anime :).
I hope that I can make some new friends on here.

Welcome c:
Nice to meet ya, Justin
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2015 6:02 AM

Mar 2009
Hi ^^

Thanks for the invite Meru! <3

I'm Grave Robber, some of you know me from other clubs or mafia games, I've been watching anime since I was 4.

Lulu ❤ | My MALoween Candy
Feb 20, 2015 8:09 AM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
Well, Hello everyone <3

I'm Roy aka captainroyy ^^
Just gaming and watching anime :3
Talk with me if you want to know more :D
Feb 20, 2015 8:36 AM

Nov 2014
Welcome grave , royy and grimer army
Feb 20, 2015 3:18 PM

Oct 2014
damn, I guess I'll have to join this thread, too.

Hi, Sonatta here, most ppl call me Sona nowadays though. 21/M. Loves music, good books and art, which inevitably made me start watching anime. Studying Philosophy at college. Likes playing games too, and hot chocolate.

Let's get along! ;3
Feb 24, 2015 6:12 PM

Dec 2013
Hello everyone I am Sir Lord Duke Hibbington of Hibland, which has been annexed by the Anime Guild XD. I'm always trying to find new small clubs because your more able to converse and bond together than let's say a 1000+ club. I see some familiar faces within the comments and hopefully be able to learn some new faces ^.^.

As for me, I usually watch around 10-14 airing shows every season and I love discussing what I've currently watched. I play a lot of PC games and Xbox One(a bit of a hiatus there). I'm a Junior in College in the Sports Management Department of the College of Business.

So i'll just be leisurely moving among the shadows as I do and pop up once and awhile to say "ello".
HibbingtonFeb 24, 2015 6:19 PM
Feb 25, 2015 8:18 AM

Oct 2014
Nice to have you here Sir. I see we share favourite character too ^^
Feb 25, 2015 9:39 AM

Dec 2013
Sonatta said:
Nice to have you here Sir. I see we share favourite character too ^^

Yeah I've watched Lucky Star 3 times XD
Feb 25, 2015 11:36 AM

Dec 2014
Hey I'm Zoul

I'm 23, and just couple months ago I started to watch anime again.
Last time I watched it was probably 14 years ago when I still lived in South America :p

I joined up yesterday but I was at work and actually had work to do so I couldn't introduce myself. I don't have internet at home so I use it here at work heh. I'm new to forums and what not, nice to meet everyone.
"The real nightmare continues in reality." - Carach Angren
"If I turn into 9 giant tentacles would you still love me?" -John H.
Feb 25, 2015 9:44 PM

Nov 2014
Welcome Zoul ^_^ Nice to meet ya :D
Feb 26, 2015 9:46 PM

Dec 2014
Hey guys! Jaymusta here! I'm an 11th grader who loves being an otaku~ (You guys can call me Jay too btw)

Yoroushiku~

( ^_^)/
Feb 27, 2015 1:11 AM

Nov 2014
Welcome Jay ^_^
Feb 27, 2015 1:26 AM
Sep 2014
Hello, you just invited me now and here I am.
meru what is it with justin bieber and Mars of Destruction as a favorite on your profile? xD
Taking trolling to a new level
Feb 27, 2015 1:43 AM

Nov 2014
Yeah :P but kill la kill is really my fav anime :D
Feb 27, 2015 6:30 AM

Dec 2008
hi
Feb 27, 2015 8:58 AM
Feb 2015
Hello. Since I was invited and forgot about this, I shall introduce myself.
This account is an MyHentaiList, and yes it's an alt. But my main (normal animelist) is a secret that i want to keep a secret for more time. (Having too much fun).

Hope we can get along.
Feb 27, 2015 12:43 PM

Nov 2014
Hi. I'm Kosay.
I like to watch english dubbed anime. (just throwing that out there :D )
I like any genre, but subconsiously prefer Slice of Life.
Of course, like many of you, i play games. :3 (PS3 + PC)
I like to write, and generaly just make story driven art.
Why i like anime? That's tough question. I'm no weeaboo, or otaku, but i do enjoy original stories and concepts, that anime brings.
And, although i hate (i mean really REALLY HATE) seafood, and japanese language sounds like mordor language to me, i do plan to spend few years in Japan after gradation, if i get work visa :3 .
Rest is on my profile :3
What is wrong with loving someone who doesn't exist ? Absolutely nothing. As long as you make peace with it.
Mar 30, 2015 6:49 PM
Dec 2014
Hello, I'm new here.
My name is Logan.
I enjoy anime, which you probably guessed and like to socialize.
Feel free to start up a conversation at your leisure.
Apr 3, 2015 9:14 AM
Oct 2014
hello everyone ^_^ i'm new to this club..i was in namines cafe before coming here
Apr 3, 2015 5:27 PM
Silly Loy '3'

Jun 2014
Hehe, welcome everyone :3
Apr 6, 2015 12:31 PM

Jan 2015
Hi ! I'm Dimo, pleased to meet you all, I hope we get along pefectly , Im from Spain I like wolves, forests, pizza, coffee, going out, beer, traveling (although I dont do it to much), watching series, anime, sometimes read a book, manga, listening to music, playing games, Im starting to play Visual Novels, taking photos with my cell, Fav. Manga: D.Gray-Man , Fav.Animes: Durarara, Monogatari-series I have to keep on adding to my List but im usualy lazy to do things, I dont like sleeping in a house alone cuz having company is always the best... but I dont like places with massive amount of people, A cup of Tea daily aaaand...thats all for now, dont know what more to say about me.
Thanks for your attention.
Apr 7, 2015 6:16 AM

Dec 2008
DimoDimo said:
Hi ! I'm Dimo, pleased to meet you all, I hope we get along pefectly , Im from Spain I like wolves, forests, pizza, coffee, going out, beer, traveling (although I dont do it to much), watching series, anime, sometimes read a book, manga, listening to music, playing games, Im starting to play Visual Novels, taking photos with my cell, Fav. Manga: D.Gray-Man , Fav.Animes: Durarara, Monogatari-series I have to keep on adding to my List but im usualy lazy to do things, I dont like sleeping in a house alone cuz having company is always the best... but I dont like places with massive amount of people, A cup of Tea daily aaaand...thats all for now, dont know what more to say about me.
Thanks for your attention.

>Fav manga : D. Gray - man

:'<
Apr 15, 2015 6:40 PM
Apr 2015
Hi i'm Kiniro, I really love animals, especially dogs ♡ My favourite anime is Code Geass, and i've never really tried reading manga. Check out my list if you like. Yoroshiku :)
Apr 16, 2015 2:03 AM

Nov 2013
Hah Kiniro-chan, you make me read everything multiple times. =/

It took me about 6 times till I found out you weren't Kirino. I refuse to believe anyone would willingly name themselves after that person from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Also prefering dogs over cats... :P
Also quickly looking at your list, I find it odd, you added Non Non Biyori (2nd season) to your plan to watch, but you haven't seen the first season yet.

Anyway as I don't have an introduction here yet either.
Eh I guess I mostly like slice of life anime and anime with good stories. I highly dislike reading, as such manga/books can't seem to keep my attention. VNs are great though if voiced. The background music and voicing (although i can't understand it add to the overal atmosphere). I can't really read manga because I can't find the pacing. Also I'm dyslexic. :P (mildy I guess)

I also don't like to use captical letters as I'm naturally lazy. But then again it's proper to do so... So I use them most of the time when typing, but I don't when I'm too lazy and don't feel I have to. :P

Also I've been practicing judo for about 20 years (but I've stopped trying to get better at it for about 12 years now). Also I was never really in to competitive judo as there's a lot of foul play there, it's boring and it's a waste of time.
Also the chances of injury are a lot greater at matches than at training. :P

Eh, what else? I like Aria and some of the music from my fav anime and VNs I've finished.
Apr 16, 2015 3:43 AM
Apr 2015
Oh..Only that i've seen other people say only part of their user names, I didn't add the '-chan' Sorry >_< I have seen the first season of Non non Biyori, but before I made a MAL account the other day, I had all the anime i've seen written down. There are still quite a few I haven't added yet. I don't play any musical instruments or sports.
Apr 16, 2015 4:04 AM

Nov 2013
Oh I'm not critisizing you for how you introduced yourself, I'm just stating that I read your name as Kirino instead of Kiniro (due to my own problems).
Apr 17, 2015 3:11 AM
Apr 2015
Oh, okay. Thanks for taking a look at my anime list. :)
Apr 21, 2015 3:41 AM
Oct 2014
A warm greetings to you all! My name is Puneet or you can refer to me by my I'D Ceiliber. I was born and still growing in Australia, although i'm not full Australian, as you can tell i'm part Fijian-Indian. I'm 19 years old and doing full time university in Psychology (don't worry I don't read people), so been tied down a bit so can't watch as much anime as I used to. Although I try whenever I have free time, my favorite animes varies per the season and mood, although I think a consistent one would be Lucky Star, Higurashi no naku koro ni and Air gear. Aside from that i'm very casual about my anime, i'm not too picky.

I had started to watch anime probably 7 years ago so i've been around snooping on a few anime, although my preference is reading manga, for me reading tends to be more exhilarating and it's at my own pace. My hobbies include psychology studies, supernatural studies, philosophy, Japanese culture studies, debating, video games (albeit not too much since uni), reading visual novels and most importantly anime and manga (there's probably more but i'll leave it at that). From my friends i've been called a Neet who is also and otaku although I still go out for uni and organisation events.

I guess my intention for joining the group is to hopefully meet and socialize a bit more with people that have similar interests (isn't necessarily the case) so it'd be a great pleasure meeting you guys!
Apr 21, 2015 3:56 AM
Apr 2015
Welcome!
Apr 21, 2015 6:18 PM

May 2013
New here(or not so) but still not introduced myself, then will it now.
So, I'm Daah (this because of my name). I'm 19 years old, it's been a long time since I see anime, oh yeah, I'm brazilian. So forgive any errors in the language, but I will try to keep myself active here.
Currently studying international relations, and as I am more focused studies for now, I'm not having much time to see anime, nor keep me active in clubs. But try to keep myself active here as far as possible. :)

I have a hobby to play Yu-Gi-Oh, and read books and do some more other ...(as human kill) but a long time not YGO game, I am very busy lately. The last time I played, I cursed my opponent to use Shaddoll(haha).
I also have an immense love for retro games like Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger for example. But we end up here, or else it would never end.

We will try to socialize a bit, it's a pleasure to meet you all. :)
Apr 21, 2015 6:42 PM
Apr 2015
Nice to meet you, Daah :)
May 6, 2015 12:56 PM

Feb 2015
Hello. The name's Art. I'm still figuring out the purpose of being in a club here in MAL. I joined this one because... know that I think about it, I can't remember why I joined it. But now that I'm here, I wanted to introduce myself.
Most of us are acutely aware of our own struggles and we are preoccupied with our own problems. We sympathize with ourselves because we see our own difficulties so clearly. But Ian MacLaren noted wisely, “Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.”
May 6, 2015 2:42 PM

Nov 2013
welcome and thanks for picking this club :D

i hope you enjoy your stay, don't feel shy to post in threads or club comments

and i'm not sure if it helps or not, but most of the time i don't get what some of the people are talking about either :D
May 6, 2015 7:11 PM

Feb 2015
doom19876 said:
welcome and thanks for picking this club :D

i hope you enjoy your stay, don't feel shy to post in threads or club comments

and i'm not sure if it helps or not, but most of the time i don't get what some of the people are talking about either :D

Thanks!
Most of us are acutely aware of our own struggles and we are preoccupied with our own problems. We sympathize with ourselves because we see our own difficulties so clearly. But Ian MacLaren noted wisely, “Let us be kind to one another, for most of us are fighting a hard battle.”
May 6, 2015 7:58 PM
Apr 2015
Welcome ^_^
May 12, 2015 5:05 PM

May 2015
hello :D my name is esther + im still a noob at these club thingies but YEAH! I'm almost 16 and I live in Ohio! I have interests in a lot of various things and I am also very open minded to anything new! I hope we can get along :]
Jul 13, 2015 7:25 AM

May 2015
Nickname: Bixb0y

Favorite anime:
-Mushishi
-Ano Hana
-Barakamon
-Usagi Drop

Useless stuff about me:
I love Music (especially electronic), Video-games and programming, I joined MAL community recently because I started watching more and more anime, and having a list to sort them is really useful ^^

That's all about me, if you want to know more, check My Profile :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» this or taht ( 1 2 3 4 )

Asunyan - Jan 28, 2015

193 by doom19876 »»
May 30, 2016 2:22 PM

» P.A. Works Thread

Hibbington - May 28, 2015

21 by Sonata »»
Aug 25, 2015 6:58 PM

» Girlfriend (Kari (Beta))

doom19876 - Aug 17, 2015

0 by doom19876 »»
Aug 17, 2015 2:31 PM

» 3 words baka ( 1 2 3 )

Asunyan - Jan 10, 2015

119 by Kiniro-chan »»
Aug 1, 2015 8:45 PM

» What Are Some Of Your Favorite Slice Of Life Scenes?

Art05 - May 9, 2015

6 by Sonata »»
Jul 24, 2015 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.