Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 8, 2014 11:52 PM

Apr 2012
lol poor Kaishi he received the worst comment ever: you look like my dead uncle LOL!

Azuma with the poker face confession

Jun 24, 2014 5:39 PM

Aug 2013
Poor Mizuki, it's like the world was conspiring against him xD
Also, poor Aoba. It's not Akane fault, but she had a really bad timing... I loved when Akaishi and Ichiyou got out of the store because it was becoming awkward :P

I wonder why Azuma said that he was never interrested into dating until ''now''. What made him particuliarly change his mind.

Arrrg, everything could be solved if we knew how Koh feel about all that situation between him, Aoba and Akane.

I'm pretty hyped about the woman's league. I hope Aoba do well, it's the only place where she can possibly perform and be reconized so... GO AOBA GO!
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Sep 10, 2014 3:25 AM

Feb 2013
Its Valentine's day and love is in full effect this episode

We learn more about everyone "feelings" towards one another Mainly with Aoba and Azuma Whom appears to be garnering something rather Interesting. Especially with the Downright blunt Confession!

the Scene With Ichiyou Walking away from Junpei made me laugh, i love this couple so much! "it's Getting cold" xD
Argue? Nah Too lazy For That...
Are You Ready!~Gulcasa
Jan 11, 2015 12:39 AM

Jul 2008
I really am starting to lose my like for Aoba and the tsundere girl in general. In long shows like this, the I can't admit I like the guy routine gets old. Its the same with Ran in Detective Conan.
Jan 18, 2015 11:49 AM

Jan 2013
Fantastic episode. I love how all their feelings are so mixed up and complex.
I feel so bad for Mizuki, he really tries his hardest but everything goes wrong.
Jan 3, 2016 5:44 AM

Jun 2009
Siva said:
Well people have already talked about Aoba's feeling for Kou. So I will say something else.

This episode makes Akane seems to be a little mysterious to me. I don't want to say this yet but I won't be surprised if they twist her character later on. You know having 2 character having the same face is already impossible for me to believe it.

You mean to say Wakaba was alive all along!? She didn't really didn't drown from falling in the river but instead lost her memories!? Who are these mysterious new "parents"!? Are her actual parents in on it too!? To find out more, tune in next time; same Cross Game time, same Cross Game channel!
Feb 4, 2016 3:50 PM

Nov 2011
Hmm. I like Azuma's straightforwardness. I also think Kou x Akane is more likely after having looked at photos of Wakaba together, although I do think it's worth noting that even Azuma noticed that Aoba isn't being honest with herself. Unless she admits she likes Kou in some way, she won't be able to sort out in what way that is.

To be honest, I think the chocolate was originally intended for Kou, and Aoba just decided to defer it to Azuma because they were in front of Akane and she didn't want to ruin whatever chance Kou may have with Akane. She seems quite convinced that they like each other.

As for Akaishi, I personally don't see him and Akane growing close in a romantic manner as likely. I mean, I guess it isn't impossible... but reminding her of her grandfather isn't anywhere near enough of a hint for me to even consider that possibility plausible, let alone probable.

Momiji continues to be an awesome side character.

Siva said:
Well people have already talked about Aoba's feeling for Kou. So I will say something else.

This episode makes Akane seems to be a little mysterious to me. I don't want to say this yet but I won't be surprised if they twist her character later on. You know having 2 character having the same face is already impossible for me to believe it.

It's definitely not impossible. I've personally encountered an identical look-alike to one of my cousins. I even approached him and told him about it; it was odd for him too. One family member of mine has seen a look-alike of their spouse and even approached them before realizing it wasn't who they thought it was even though they looked the same.

Even so, I'm more open to the idea of Akane actually being Wakaba now than I was before-- it's just that we were already told that Akane has a different blood type than Wakaba did, so unless we're assuming the information was wrong, there's no basis to claim that they're the same person. This is why I was saying before that it would be nice if there was something to differentiate Akane from Wakaba; the similarity is almost eerie, and makes it difficult to form an opinion of her even as a viewer. (It's not surprising that the characters in the show don't know how to act around her.)

Of course, this would be resolved if she was Wakaba... I just don't think that's a likely scenario.
Jul 10, 2016 9:38 PM

Apr 2014
idk why but Akane doesn't seem very genuine to me....i feel like she has hidden motives. if not, she's a pretty nice girl. i still don't think Kou x Akane will ever happen, but i won't mind if it does

still rooting for Azuma x Aoba
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2018 5:43 AM

Feb 2013
Azuma surprised me, I didn't think he was interested in Aoba.
Lol, Akane and Wakaba were the same even back then, that's too weird.
Jun 11, 2019 9:04 AM

Oct 2015
I honestly feel like both girls are compatible with Ko by a long shot. Makes me sad that Aoba would probably be cast away after this much development
Aug 16, 2020 3:05 PM

Jul 2015
Damn Azuma was pretty straight forward there on Aoba currently being the only girl that interests him. Still get the feeling that he acts as wingman trying to make both Kou and Aoba honest with their true feelings for each other.

Jan 1, 2022 11:20 PM

Jan 2018
This episode showcased just how complicated the relationships got in this episode. I have no idea where to start.

I think it's super unlikely for Aoba to give present to Yuuhei. I'm 100% sure it was meant for Ko and if he didn't check the bag and Akane didn't show up she wouldn't make this excuse.

Akane and Ko shared some intimate moment in his room... at this rate I'm rooting for both Akane x Ko and Aoba x Ko though I know only one will end up happening.
Mizuki x Momiji confirmed? Bruh.
Apr 17, 2022 11:42 PM

Aug 2017
Wow some hot love polygon action! Didn't know the show would develop like this

I like harem endings, but I don't want Azuma left out in the cold so...I don't know how I want this to end. Ko x Akane is the best, unless she throws a fit about being a replacement for a ghost

WolfWood37 said:
I really am starting to lose my like for Aoba and the tsundere girl in general. In long shows like this, the I can't admit I like the guy routine gets old.

It is hard keeping up a tsundere for a long time
May 19, 2022 3:19 AM
Sep 2016
TrumpMD said:
Wow some hot love polygon action! Didn't know the show would develop like this

I like harem endings, but I don't want Azuma left out in the cold so...I don't know how I want this to end. Ko x Akane is the best, unless she throws a fit about being a replacement for a ghost

Nope. Akane X Kou just simply boring couple not for long series like this i love the way how Aoba x Kou work they are both tsundere and with Wakaba that made it hard for them.But that made this series interesting by they relationship grown a little bit by a little bit. not like another tsudere girl in 12 episode rom-com.
May 22, 2022 1:23 PM

Aug 2017
Avatore said:
Nope. Akane X Kou just simply boring couple not for long series like this i love the way how Aoba x Kou work they are both tsundere and with Wakaba that made it hard for them.But that made this series interesting by they relationship grown a little bit by a little bit. not like another tsudere girl in 12 episode rom-com.

Yeah i changed my mind about Akane. Tsundere for the win
Nov 6, 2022 6:37 AM

May 2018
Woooh, some developments, would love to see how will the relationship end up.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Help: Cross Game filler episodes?

JoNuttanon1994 - Dec 28, 2023

6 by zckfox »»
Dec 28, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BlowITA - Apr 12, 2009

66 by -mmdll- »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:43 AM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

fanty - Apr 5, 2009

194 by Ethan348 »»
Jul 3, 2023 3:30 PM

» Cross Game Soundtrack

falph - Apr 5, 2010

8 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
Jun 18, 2023 2:04 PM

Poll: » Cross Game Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Mar 27, 2010

279 by animejas »»
Apr 27, 2023 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.