Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 5, 2015 1:01 PM

Dec 2013
Honda lost crazy weight! I don't think I've seen such a huge change in such a short time frame.

The episode itself wasn't too tense, that editor throwing a curveball was painful on the eyes. I've seen a many people forget to tell others to do stuff and end up foisting all responsibilities onto those other people to deal with their own screw-ups a lot of times in my line of work, yet it still annoys the hell out of me when I see it happen. That said, Miyamori did a great job to organize and direct the others to deal with the mini-challenge.

Looking forward to seeing what Zuka will bring to the show. Seeing her able to keep her spirits up was a treat to see.

Seems like next episode will deal with Hiraoka and that Titanic Studios that he introduced to Musani. Got the feeling this episode was totally just the calm before the storm.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Feb 5, 2015 1:45 PM
Oct 2012
Farabeuf said:
Having a colleague like Hiraoka is one of the most woeful things that can happen in a work place. Guys like that make things difficult for everyone else. It's up to the leadership to either motivate him or fire him. Unfortunately it seems that our cute protagonist will have to deal with him all by herself.

Though on the bright side this is a golden opportunity for Miyamori to get rapidly promoted. Given the power vacuum at the studio (from the CEO down), everyone pretty much knows that Miyamori is the only reason that things are moving forward (particularly with her senpai absent): if she navigates the Hiraoka problem as well as the expected animation company problem and the eventual VA problem, then she will ride the rise of the studio because of this success like a phoenix rising out of the ashes.

That's how one rises in the world, don't wait for opportunities to arise, take them. Miyamori has done a great job at that (symbolized by her willingness to be the one who will get that star artist to work for them). Her Rolodex is expanding nicely, she has talent who wants to work for her, and she is acquiring the reputation as someone who gets things done.
Feb 5, 2015 1:51 PM
Jul 2018
Honda has lost some weight!

The PV @ the end was nice.
Feb 5, 2015 4:04 PM

Jul 2014
This weeks episode was awesome. It's good to see Honda in his new slim bearing after him not appearing in the series for a while. Also, Miyamori is showing her experience as the Andou and Satou are making mistakes up the ass. But no Zuka pain and suffering? This had the prospect if being the best episode.

That PV looked pretty decent at the end too. Maybe PA Works can make a spin-off series in respect to the Exodus and Third Girls Aerial Squad shows. I'd watch it.

One question though, are PVs really that complicated to make or the show just make it look hard just for the sake of making a whole episode comprising of the process?
Why do people have such bad taste? Anime isn't subjective anymore.
Feb 5, 2015 4:08 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Woah Honda, you go :) Doing what he has always wanted to do has done him a lot of good.

Aoi is just amazing. Everyone relies on her a lot and she gets things done. I like how she's very open and would even ask a well-known person in the industry for help. "Asking is free." Very true, and I wish I had guts like her. It's been said many times before, but can't help but feel proud of Aoi's growth since the beginning. She seems less stressed and is able to handle things well. Ema as well, especially when she was checking up on her kouhai's work, and giving her some critiques. Midori is also amazing when she made that thing (idk what you call it) for the animator's reference. She's a jack of all trades. So happy for Shizuka too when she took over the Plum Piggie, omg so cute.

Liked that PV in the end, good job everyone :)
Feb 5, 2015 4:15 PM

Mar 2014
KittyDaFuhrer said:
This weeks episode was awesome. It's good to see Honda in his new slim bearing after him not appearing in the series for a while. Also, Miyamori is showing her experience as the Andou and Satou are making mistakes up the ass. But no Zuka pain and suffering? This had the prospect if being the best episode.

That PV looked pretty decent at the end too. Maybe PA Works can make a spin-off series in respect to the Exodus and Third Girls Aerial Squad shows. I'd watch it.

One question though, are PVs really that complicated to make or the show just make it look hard just for the sake of making a whole episode comprising of the process?
You can answer this question yourself by watching some PVs, this is a PV 2 months before the show airs, most of the PVs that are released in that time are very basic stuff mostly just showing character designs and some info about when it'll air and whatnot, one would think those don't really take much effort to make aside from basic video editing skills, thing with this one is that it was going to air on a special event so they wanted to include animation and that sort of PVs usually only come out when less than 1 month is left for the show to start, unless it's a movie or a big project like that, so obviously it required a lot more work here.
Feb 5, 2015 5:08 PM
Nov 2013
Great episode, the PV was awesome for being done in only 2 weeks. Honda losing weight should be inspiring to otakus everywhere~
Feb 5, 2015 5:37 PM

Aug 2011
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY~♫
I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY~♫

5/5
Feb 5, 2015 5:49 PM

May 2013
How even. Teach me your ways Honda! Haha, Director's jealous xD

That's what I like about Miyamori, absolutely fearless.

I've had enough with that a**wipe manager = =

Ahh the noobies have it rough;;

KitKatsssssssssssssssssss

Nice one Zuka!

Been a while since that donut ritual.

Miyamori's sendpie status is amazing.

Awesome PV! Good work everyone!
Feb 5, 2015 6:17 PM

Jun 2013
The new colleagues are learning! Dawwww.

Liked the episode with the characters developing well (and in Honda's case extremely well). We should at this point, appreciate the effort put into making an anime.
Feb 5, 2015 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
Dat Honda extreme makeover.

That Zuka-chan pig dance was hilarious.

I literally cant fucking stand Takanashi anymore. He already pissed me off in the first half, but he's become noticeably more worthless and goddamn annoying in the second cour. Now he literally complains about everything, and then immediately struts around the office bragging about useless and pathetic he is at his job knowing he wont get fired. And since he wont get fired he just trolls and talks about how ridiculously awesome he is.

Honestly is this show left the SoL genre for 2 minutes just to kill his ass off, I'd immediately rate this show a 10.

I love how when Hiraoka was first introduced in the second half, everyone was like "oh yea, he seems like a cool character. He's probably going to be really good"....nope, just turns out he's another fucking asshole. At least he got chewed out a bit this episode. Put the dog in his place.
Feb 5, 2015 9:09 PM
Dec 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
Honda lost crazy weight! I don't think I've seen such a huge change in such a short time frame.

He's been gone for seven months.
Feb 5, 2015 9:09 PM

May 2012
"To ask is free". Haha. I love you Miyamori. Just love her guts. And Honda really looked good now; still can't get enough of Director's cuteness every time he is in the zone. HAHA. That pose.
Feb 5, 2015 9:28 PM

Jul 2013
Lol... fat alliance!! Man, Honda is handsome without his fat.

The new PAs have their own quirks and the new animator was so adorable ^^ How the heck Ema understands her??

Director Kinoshita was fuckin' hilarious in this episode. From being tsundere towards Honda, suddenly standing up & spreading his hands during the sound recording, and then trying out the harness XD

I want to see Shizuka doing the piggy dance without costume!! The PV was awesome though.. especially the flying jets part. The clouds are indeed beautiful. Hopefully the 2nd special would be about 3rd Aerial Girls Squad.
Feb 5, 2015 9:28 PM

Apr 2012
Honda since when you become slim!!? XD

Don-Don-Donuts once again xD

poor Satou and Andou they get lost

congrats the PV is completed :D

Shaniyaz said:

lol kantoku imagination is so awesome

Feb 5, 2015 11:00 PM

Apr 2010
Techno-rave piggy! All we need now are glow sticks, lasers and a night scene.

Feb 5, 2015 11:12 PM

Apr 2011
Kantoku is awesome. Honda-san became attractive.

Lol at Fat alliance.

Andou, and Satou are doing fine. Good thing they aren't taking after Takanash. But Hiroaka is an ass.

PV shows that Titanic company is gonna give Miyamori some problems next episode.
MagitoFeb 5, 2015 11:24 PM
Feb 5, 2015 11:18 PM

Jan 2014
The Director had me laughing throughout the entire episode.
Feb 5, 2015 11:35 PM

Nov 2012
that PV looked pretty awesome, i'd totally watch it if it were an actual TV show.
kunogi is awkward as fuck, thank god there's ema to help her communicate lol
hiraoka is still annoying, i wonder how aoi will deal with him.
Feb 6, 2015 1:32 AM

Jan 2011
Why are the dances in this show so good lol!
Feb 6, 2015 1:35 AM

Jul 2014
Zuka-chan ver. of the ending <3
Damn Honda tell me how to lose weight while you're surrounded by cakes!

The PV's awesome! I want to see the anime they're making...
Feb 6, 2015 3:36 AM

Jul 2013

Musani-who + Jiggly x2 Heaven's Kinoshita lol. Naniwa Animation should handle this since they're good at stuffs related to cute girls. G.I. Staff is a good alternative too. Musani isn't a good choice for this, Exodus was literally littered with still frames, badly-drawn cats and car chase with only the last episode being the only well-animated episode.

Oh boy, Aerial Girls' already fucked.
inb4 recaps and original ending
HachiKirraFeb 6, 2015 3:40 AM
Feb 6, 2015 4:06 AM
Jul 2018
The director is definitely my favourite character in the anime, omg I laughed so hard in the orchestra bit. This new anime they're working on is so much better than the last one, I will definitely be looking forward to scenes from it in the next episodes.
Feb 6, 2015 6:12 AM

Nov 2011
Brilliant, the inclusion of the PV business makes Aerial girls squad feel far more complete than Exodus, also great balance between the two shows, with Exodus we see what happens during the season and AGS is pre-season.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Feb 6, 2015 6:36 AM
Sep 2013
omg honda so slim o_o

ema sure have a very good 'translating' skill LOL

Finally myamori is talking to hiraoka about his attitude, it's a team work that u cant do thing as u please.
Feb 6, 2015 10:14 AM

Feb 2012
Wow, the Aerial girls character designs look so good! Newbies looking up to Ema and Aoi, I love it! I'm still hoping they will end up getting Shizuka to voice one of the Aerial girls.

The animation quality has been really good the whole series!
Feb 6, 2015 11:12 AM

Nov 2010
Am I the only one who noticed that Takanashi is becoming somewhat bearable? I mean, while he's still stupid and talk a lot, at least now he kinda accepting his flaws, breaking some lil bit of ice on that new white hair PA by offering some beer, and most importantly he actually get the job done. I prefer working with him for a week rather than with that funny story fu*kin editor for a single day.
Feb 6, 2015 3:46 PM

Jan 2013
And they managed to do the preview without that much trouble.
And slowly the girls are getting united.

It was fun seeing Konugi's trying to express what she wanted, it was so cute <3

Also, looks like the ED is doing each girl by the time.
Feb 6, 2015 4:36 PM

Jul 2013
zeroyuki92 said:
Am I the only one who noticed that Takanashi is becoming somewhat bearable? I mean, while he's still stupid and talk a lot, at least now he kinda accepting his flaws, breaking some lil bit of ice on that new white hair PA by offering some beer, and most importantly he actually get the job done. I prefer working with him for a week rather than with that funny story fu*kin editor for a single day.

Nope you're not the only one. He's more of a joke character now. Actually it was the same case before this too, just that his mistakes were blown up more than others but as Miyamori stated everyone makes mistakes. As goofy and as delusional as he is, as you said he got the job done and in a timely fashion too. He actually learned from his experiences and made no mistake this time.

I'd rather have Takanashi in a team rather than someone who's unmotivated and unhelpful like Hiraoka. He's the worst kind of person you'd want working in a team project.
Feb 6, 2015 8:12 PM

Oct 2012
Mallony said:

I'm going to agree with you 95%, but whenever I re-watch the early episodes,
it always seems to me that there were noticeable problems with Episode 1 that
are not subtle at all.

When we first meet the girls, there is quite a lot of attention to their love of
donuts. So we are all staring at the donuts. However, the animation of the
donuts was remarkably poor. To those of us who live in places where donuts are
commonly eaten, they have a normal size and shape. To be technical, they have
a certain inner diameter and outer diameter. However, the five girls were eating
donuts whose dimensions changed magically during the scene. Especially, look
at the size of their fingers compared to the donuts that they are holding.

Here are three webpages which were specifically about Episode 1 and show
many still images:

http://anicobin.ldblog.jp/archives/41269962.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/ponpokonwes/archives/14627863.html
http://otanews.livedoor.biz/archives/52003641.html

The first day Aoi came to work, one of the first people that she met was Misato
Segawa (瀬川 美里) the work-at-home freelance key animator. Misato was also
the animation supervisor (作画監督) for Episodes 4 and 9 of "Exodus!". So this
is an important person. But look at the first views of her. Warning, major large-
cup-size fanservice, made all the more remarkable given that Misato was leaning
backwards! I mean, is that even physically possible without 100% silicone?

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/ponpokonwes/imgs/c/b/cb620a64-s.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/ponpokonwes/imgs/0/7/07ebd8df-s.jpg

I am not complaining about the fanservice. But this was entirely inconsistent
with the level of fanservice throughout the remainder of the series. The only
possible exception was much later in the series in the swimming pool scene in
Episode 17 where we briefly got to see Mimujī and Roro in revealing swimsuits.
But that was tasteful and story-related.

Another thing in Episode 1 which I think was a major flaw was that Aoi went
into the party room and we were all introduced to many characters all at once.
I just can't see how that was a sensible idea. It made Episode 1 confusing.

The normal thing in anime, or any kind of story telling, is to introduce a few
characters at a time. This principle applies even for series with an enormous
cast, such as "Girl Friend Beta". Or "War and Peace", for that matter.

Another possible criticism was the long "Initial D" scene which was great
animation but ineffective story telling.

In summary, Shirobako is a classic. But I think there was something not quite
in gear in Episode 1.
okanaganFeb 6, 2015 11:53 PM
Feb 7, 2015 1:57 PM

Jun 2014
Damn I hate the new guy, having someone like that in the office would drive me insane. Poor Oi-chan :-(

Anyways, I'd actually like to see this Aerial Girls anime, the lead character Aria seems kinda interesting. She reminds me a lot of Piruluk-tan

Feb 7, 2015 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
Tarou's taking a long route to being a decent guy, I think. He's no way near the most irritating staff now that the new Hiraoka guy is here. I'd hate to work with someone like that... I want Miyamori to snap and yell at him soon...

Though, Tarou x Hiraoka, nice.

Ema as a mentor figure is cute.
Feb 7, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2011
zeroyuki92 said:

My dislike has shifted from Tarou to Hiraoka. I can't grasp his character at all, whether he's irresponsible, lazy or just unsocial... and that preview + next episode title! "You Set Me Up!" ? Does that mean Hiraoka is an asshole? Eh??
Tarou is just comic relief now, as someone stated before.

Saying that, showing the PV was really great. To see the "product" after all the issues and character efforts put into it is really, really nice.
I found it kind of funny when Satou was going around to all the animators. Their reactions, hahaha. Satou probably has it tougher than Andou in adapting to the work environment, since I believe she was an OL before this.
Feb 8, 2015 4:57 AM

Nov 2010
okanagan said:
Mallony said:

I'm going to agree with you 95%, but whenever I re-watch the early episodes,
it always seems to me that there were noticeable problems with Episode 1 that
are not subtle at all.

When we first meet the girls, there is quite a lot of attention to their love of
donuts. So we are all staring at the donuts. However, the animation of the
donuts was remarkably poor. To those of us who live in places where donuts are
commonly eaten, they have a normal size and shape. To be technical, they have
a certain inner diameter and outer diameter. However, the five girls were eating
donuts whose dimensions changed magically during the scene. Especially, look
at the size of their fingers compared to the donuts that they are holding.

Here are three webpages which were specifically about Episode 1 and show
many still images:

http://anicobin.ldblog.jp/archives/41269962.html
http://blog.livedoor.jp/ponpokonwes/archives/14627863.html
http://otanews.livedoor.biz/archives/52003641.html

The first day Aoi came to work, one of the first people that she met was Misato
Segawa (瀬川 美里) the work-at-home freelance key animator. Misato was also
the animation supervisor (作画監督) for Episodes 4 and 9 of "Exodus!". So this
is an important person. But look at the first views of her. Warning, major large-
cup-size fanservice, made all the more remarkable given that Misato was leaning
backwards! I mean, is that even physically possible without 100% silicone?

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/ponpokonwes/imgs/c/b/cb620a64-s.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/ponpokonwes/imgs/0/7/07ebd8df-s.jpg

I am not complaining about the fanservice. But this was entirely inconsistent
with the level of fanservice throughout the remainder of the series. The only
possible exception was much later in the series in the swimming pool scene in
Episode 17 where we briefly got to see Mimujī and Roro in revealing swimsuits.
But that was tasteful and story-related.

Another thing in Episode 1 which I think was a major flaw was that Aoi went
into the party room and we were all introduced to many characters all at once.
I just can't see how that was a sensible idea. It made Episode 1 confusing.

The normal thing in anime, or any kind of story telling, is to introduce a few
characters at a time. This principle applies even for series with an enormous
cast, such as "Girl Friend Beta". Or "War and Peace", for that matter.

Another possible criticism was the long "Initial D" scene which was great
animation but ineffective story telling.

in gear in Episode 1.

Absolutely no offense here, but I just found that nitpicking about donut size is very lolworthy that I was thinking you are joking. I actually was kind of chuckling there :))

Btw yeah, working with Hiraoka would be sucks, but I think he's workable, just need some time for myamori slap to redeem himself.
Feb 8, 2015 8:25 AM
Apr 2014
another great episode. another emergency for the company. and that's not even unrealistic... people like that guy are just unable to think everything through for once.

It's amazing how Ema is able to interpret every gesture of Kunogi correctly :D I mean if you know what she meant it makes sense but I would have taken forever to get to tooth brush just by what she did.
Feb 8, 2015 10:17 AM

May 2010
Dat new girl is really cute. I love her bond with Ema, too.

Man it's great these girls are working harder. Zuka's pig acting was nice too.

Well, I am absent-minded and I totally am."
"Run inside the train so you'll be faster." LOL that was a good one.

Man flowing somen is really popular recently. That's twice the week, firt it was Koufuku Graffiti.

Man, that in-anime PV looks really interesting. 100% would watch.
Feb 8, 2015 11:14 AM

Oct 2012
zeroyuki92 said:
I just found that nitpicking about donut size is very lolworthy that I was
thinking you are joking. I actually was kind of chuckling there.

Thanks for asking me to clarify whether I was joking or not. I was actually being
serious. Those donuts have never looked right to me. Since the don-don-dialog
makes us all focus our attention on the donuts, it is essential that they be drawn
correctly. There is much more flexibility for things in the background since they
are in our peripheral vision.

zeroyuki92 also said:
Absolutely no offense here.

None taken. I think you are being reasonable to wonder whether I'm nitpicking.
But I've been a long-time fan of Mizushima ever since "Squid Girl" (2010). He
is famous for extreme technical accuracy, most notably in the tanks in "Girls und
Panzer" (2012).

That drift-racing car is in fact an accurately-reproduced Volvo 240. Mizushima
said so in a tweet to his fans. Apparently, some fan tweeted him asking for the
model number. Here is the link to that tweet from Mizushima (in Japanese):
https://twitter.com/tsuki_akari/status/561959039110627330

Back during "GuP", fans were constantly tweeting Mizushima with all kinds of
detailed questions about the tanks and other military hardware, and he always
had precise answers. In addition to that, he was quick to admit any mistakes
spotted by sharp-eyed fans. One time, the aiming viewfinder had a pattern for
a German tank. But in the story it was an American tank. Mizushima promised
to correct the mistake when the Blu-ray / DVD came out.

Also, the airplanes seen in Shirobako are all incredibly realistic according to the
experts on these threads. ErwinJA created a specialized thread just to discuss
this. Even those cute planes flown by the doll Mimujii and the bear Roro were
closely-modelled on actual military aircraft, down to some details associated with
specific subtypes. They are not just generic "planes".

Another aspect of the realism of this series is that fans in Japan have gone out
and discovered the actual locations of many of the exterior backgrounds. They
are nearly photographic in their accuracy, as you can see here:
http://seitiblog.jp/blog-entry-79.html

So, to me, the donuts don't look up to Mizushima's standards. I am actually
wondering whether he didn't check the storyboard for that episode. Maybe he
was off sick with the flu or something. The whole episode just doesn't carry
his perfectionistic style.
okanaganFeb 8, 2015 11:22 AM
Feb 8, 2015 8:24 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Hiraoka is damn annoying. Not wanting to go to meetings, always in a bad mood. Honestly, idk why he even applied for the job.

It's refreshing to see Honda again, only this time skinny. Being surrounded by cakes probably made him bored of eating them. Now if only that other fat dude could lose weight.

Nice to see Zuka-chan again. It was cute seeing her step up and play the role of that mascot.

Feb 8, 2015 8:24 PM

Dec 2012
Good episode.
[right]
"The big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them."
Feb 9, 2015 12:55 AM

Sep 2012
Work in Anime Industry = Gained Weight

Work in Cake Shop = Loss Weight

lol

Feb 9, 2015 11:23 PM
Oct 2010
I can only parrot the general feeling that shirobako is a brilliant anime. It's been a while since I was so excited about a single anime. I (vainly?) hope it gets another season.

By the way, the anime-within-the-anime 'The Third Aerial Girls Squad' is an anime I'd like to watch.
Feb 9, 2015 11:28 PM
Oct 2010
okanagan said:

in gear in Episode 1.

I understand that you criticize this anime precisely because you like it very much. Is this correct? I am asking simply out of curiosity, because I am crazy about this anime.

I remember you saying something to the effect that Animation runner Kuromi was one of your first anime. It was one of my first, too, and I loved both the art style and energy, and this brings back a sense of nostalgia (with a very different mood, of course). It was ARK art style that made me look into Kodomo no Omocha (I watched the anime before reading the manga) that ended becoming a favorite for my entire family.
Feb 10, 2015 4:32 AM

Oct 2012
hentai_proxy said:
I understand that you criticize this anime precisely because you
like it very much. Is this correct?

Ha ha. Sure. That is a very good way of putting it.

hentai_proxy said:
I remember you saying something to the effect that Animation
Runner Kuromi was one of your first anime.

Yes that's right. The two-part OVA, "Animation Runner Kuromi" (2001, 2004)
(Animeshon Seisaku Shinkō Kuromi-chan), was a wonderful documentation of
the normal methods of animation back at that time. But it was not nearly so
realistic as Shirobako.

Basically, they only focused on the people doing a few of the jobs. The show
only emphasized the key animation (原画). The main character, Kuromi, did
two jobs: Production Assistant (制作進行) and Production Desk (制作デスク).
That was because the studio was extremely small so that there was in fact
only a single Production Assistant. Only the job title "Production Desk" was on
Kuromi's name card. In addition, one character was the Animation Supervisor
(作画監督). Finally, a guy was in charge of sound recording (音響監督), even
though we normally just saw him standing around and chatting.

One of the characters briefly mentions the fact that all of the filming and post-
production is now done digitally. Back around 2000, the anime industry was
going through a major transition to digital. Prior to 2000, all of the drawing and
coloring was done on actual sheets of clear plastic. These were then filmed
using a camera. This was called "cel-based animation". I always find it amazing
to look back at pre-2000 series and see how different they looked.

The final TV anime series to make the switchover from cel-based to digital was
"Sazae-san" in late 2013.

Here is the preview of the English dub of Part 1 of "Kuromi" (2001):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ZsPLhMs0Q

Given that beautiful documentations of the anime industry have been done in
2001 and then in 2014, I don't expect to see the next one until the year 2027.
okanaganFeb 10, 2015 4:36 AM
Feb 10, 2015 12:58 PM

Jul 2013
okanagan said:

...Prior to 2000, all of the drawing and
coloring was done on actual sheets of clear plastic. These were then filmed
using a camera. This was called "cel-based animation"...

Wow, that sounds like a pain in the ass to do. Thanks for the info bro, I always learn something new everytime I read one of your comments.
Feb 10, 2015 4:52 PM

Aug 2011
Yay Shizuka finally getting some more work ~ <3

Also friggin slim Honda lmao
Feb 12, 2015 5:04 PM

Jan 2013
Even making a PV is hard work.
Good episode.
Feb 15, 2015 3:22 AM

Jun 2013
Dat weight losss
Feb 16, 2015 4:29 PM
Jul 2018
"Run inside the train to get here faster", or something like that, AHAHAHAHAHAH
So many interesting things happened this episode,
Honda-san lost a ridiculous amount of weight in a very short time and I wish I could do that too. This new key animator is boring and beyond shy. There's shy and there's this...she's getting on my nerves (not kawaii at all)
Zuka-chan is still my favourite character and it was so much fun seeing in the costume. The new guy is so cocky that he's going to get in trouble imo
The pv turned out amazing and very interesting even though the brushing scene was kind of random. I don't think I would watch it though because the plot doesn't really pick my interest.
On the other hand, I would watch those 2 dolls if they had a show.
This show is almost ending and I still don't know all their names. xD
Feb 18, 2015 3:46 PM

Dec 2014
jin15 said:
Work in Anime Industry = Gained Weight

Work in Cake Shop = Loss Weight

lol

That's true though. Work in the anime industry is pretty stressful and assuming he sits at a desk most of the time, he's not getting in any exercise.

He's probably more physically active at the cake shop and being surrounded by cakes all the time can make a person not want to eat any cake. It's weird.
Feb 20, 2015 9:05 AM

Feb 2007
That editor...

htsuji said:
Ouch! Another "Funny story!" I have to punch the editor...

Really makes one feel like that, yeah...

Still, Hiraoka is even worse. Especially this episode, makes you wonder whether he ever actually does any work at all...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Does Shirobako get any better?

terryacer - May 7, 2018

26 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

286 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2014

138 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 12, 2:17 PM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2014

115 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 11, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Shirobako Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2014

165 by MajedM1999 »»
Mar 6, 2:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.