Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 2, 2015 7:21 AM
Feb 2015
That was so damb awesome. I just had to sign up in this site just to say ' its awesome !!! ' . Natsu melts the whole place. Natsu and Lucy Go
Feb 2, 2015 7:21 AM

Apr 2011
Natsu needs to cut a lil bit his hair and then he will be fine. That OPness though.
I felt sad for Lucy but a lot of the panels of this chapter were waisted on fanservice.

Anyways, I cant wait to see muh Laxus and ofc Gray-Juvia.

CookingPriest said:
Yep, so just as I guessed, Lucy's been tracking other FT members because that's pretty much the only home and purpose she had in her life.

Also yeah, everyone will be freaking overpowered after this timeskip if Natsu is any indication. Most likely Lucy and him will now go on a journey to locate other members and try to convince them to join back.

+1
Feb 2, 2015 7:31 AM

Apr 2010
I'd honestly prefer they not go on a hunt to find the other members at this point. My assumptions about the next chapter title, 'A Message of Flame', lead me to believe Natsu probably summons the missing members to the GMG to reunite. Then again, it could just refer to Natsu talking to Lucy, but I hope not.

I'm much more interested in seeing what's become of the other characters, so hopefully they don't dwell too long on the whole being separated thing else its going to be a long wait every week.
Feb 2, 2015 7:40 AM

Dec 2009
OMG great chapter. Seeing everything from Lucy's perspective made sense, and I just knew she would be trying to get everyone back together again. Seeing Natsu with the long hair and just owning everyone in the stadium was freaking amazing.
Feb 2, 2015 7:40 AM

Jun 2014
SleepnDreamn said:
What a stupid chapter and development. Lucy doing nothing for the past year when most of the members were training. Next big fight She will either use asspull power up, break another key or be helped by Natsu.

Natsu power up is retarded. Melting cloths and stone without hurting anyone. No magic shields around stadium to reduce damage. Maybe Natsu flames work like Fairy Law or just another asspull. For what he did Magic Council should jail him.

For a second there I had hopes for Lucy to rebuild the guild being guided my Mavis and become new FT Leader. What a letdown.
The only characters it has shown in this TS is Natsu and Lucy. So how do you know that everybody else was training as well?
Feb 2, 2015 7:45 AM

Jun 2010
But, Lucy boobs growns? XD, they seems are bigger XD
Feb 2, 2015 7:48 AM

Oct 2011
Natsu looks so much cooler, and his heat OMG :D
btw "Dullahan head" - 100% Durarara reference

Feb 2, 2015 7:50 AM

Jul 2007
uzee said:

btw "Dullahan head" - 100% Durarara reference

*facepalm*
or, maybe, just maybe, you know, the refference to actual mythological fairy
Feb 2, 2015 7:57 AM

Jul 2013
CookingPriest said:
snip

Oh look, the fanboy defense mechanism has been activated *cue baseless insults while pretending to be intelligent*

Can't fool anyone to think Natsu has undergone any significant chapter 1. Spare me the nakama rant or his inferiority complex due to his small peni.. urm magic power. There could be a 10 year time skip and he still won't mature.

Lucy's only power up should be bigger boob size because apparently she has been depressed for the best part of the year and doing a daily job but then again I suppose it's not unthinkable in the FT world that you can get a power up by being selling over 9000 issues of yur own gravure photoshoot album.
Feb 2, 2015 7:58 AM

Nov 2011
Fairy Tail is far from gone. Wb Natsu~
Feb 2, 2015 8:03 AM

Apr 2008
MoeGod said:
CookingPriest said:
snip

Oh look, the fanboy defense mechanism has been activated *cue baseless insults while pretending to be intelligent*

Can't fool anyone to think Natsu has undergone any significant chapter 1. Spare me the nakama rant or his inferiority complex due to his small peni.. urm magic power. There could be a 10 year time skip and he still won't mature.

Lucy's only power up should be bigger boob size because apparently she has been depressed for the best part of the year and doing a daily job but then again I suppose it's not unthinkable in the FT world that you can get a power up by being selling over 9000 issues of yur own gravure photoshoot album.

And yet you have nothing to counter his claims beside your stupid bias
Feb 2, 2015 8:12 AM

Jan 2013
So Lucy was gathering information about everyone, that's cool.
That big entrance, he came and rocked.
I wonder what is that on his face, and that hair... probably looks like this because he has too much clothes.
He probably will look better when he takes off some of that clothing.
Feb 2, 2015 8:12 AM
Sep 2014
I almost didn't feel the timeskip! I'm used to a few filling chapters before timeskips, but whatever. Point is I LOVED this chapter :3 Both Natsu and Lucy have longer hair, Natsu's powers have increased a whole lot and Lucy got smarter after a year of being a reporter. Very nice! Can't wait to see the rest of the FT members

Feb 2, 2015 8:13 AM
Jul 2013
She obviously did some training, otherwise she wouldnt be able to judge someones power and sense magic power from a distance. And I dont think its all she knows either.
Feb 2, 2015 8:18 AM

Mar 2009
Hekireki94 said:
SleepnDreamn said:
What a stupid chapter and development. Lucy doing nothing for the past year when most of the members were training. Next big fight She will either use asspull power up, break another key or be helped by Natsu.

Natsu power up is retarded. Melting cloths and stone without hurting anyone. No magic shields around stadium to reduce damage. Maybe Natsu flames work like Fairy Law or just another asspull. For what he did Magic Council should jail him.

For a second there I had hopes for Lucy to rebuild the guild being guided my Mavis and become new FT Leader. What a letdown.
The only characters it has shown in this TS is Natsu and Lucy. So how do you know that everybody else was training as well?

I expect few people to train. Laxus felt that he is weak, Gajeel wont loose to Natsu and he probably was told by Lucy about training trip. Gray obtained skill he needs to master. Erza is Erza so she doesn't need to train at all.

Sorry. I'm just sad the whole time skip happened so fast and we get Natsu again...

Deamonium said:
She obviously did some training, otherwise she wouldnt be able to judge someones power and sense magic power from a distance. And I dont think its all she knows either.

It felt weird that one day She was like go fight this random pinapple guy and next day was all knowing oracle about the other team.
Feb 2, 2015 8:25 AM

Jun 2014
SleepnDreamn said:
Hekireki94 said:

I expect few people to train. Laxus felt that he is weak, Gajeel wont loose to Natsu and he probably was told by Lucy about training trip. Gray obtained skill he needs to master. Erza is Erza so she doesn't need to train at all.

Sorry. I'm just sad the whole time skip happened so fast and we get Natsu again...

Deamonium said:

It felt weird that one day She was like go fight this random pinapple guy and next day was all knowing oracle about the other team.
You don't need to apologize I was just curious why you're talking crap about another "asspull". It's a made up story you can't expect everything to be like real life and for there to be explanations behind everything. If you like Fairy Tail enough to be discussing it here then you should know that that "asspull" is Fairy Tail's style. There's been things like that throughout the entire manga so to be this far into you should just expect it to happen and not be upset when it does. I personally like all the things Fairy Tail does. With power ups and whatever else. I think it's phenomenol
Feb 2, 2015 8:26 AM

Jul 2007
Deamonium said:

^This.

She was calmly assessing the power levels of everyone in GMG, which preskip Lucy never did. And she gauged Natsu's power too.

Its obvious she got stronger and had some sort of training, but since she is the protagonist/main-character and we see things through her eyes, the first things we get is her reactions to the changes in others, so we won't see what she did exactly till it is needed in the actual fight.

We did not learn that Lucy actually learned Urano metria in between GMG and when she first used it either till she had to use it.
Feb 2, 2015 8:34 AM

Jun 2013
Damn this chapters couple first's Pages...;D

I Knew...at least 1 Year Timeskip...tough Lucy does not look any different..different hair tough.

Oh...Lucy has some interesting job...XD and Jason also know that something is up...and he is not member of the FT!!! XD

So Lucy is on the Hunt huh? Damn looks awesome!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! XD WAY TO RETURN WITH STYLE NATSU!!! what a WILDMAN look..it suits you!! XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 2, 2015 8:36 AM

Jun 2013
CookingPriest said:
Deamonium said:

^This.

She was calmly assessing the power levels of everyone in GMG, which preskip Lucy never did. And she gauged Natsu's power too.

Its obvious she got stronger and had some sort of training, but since she is the protagonist/main-character and we see things through her eyes, the first things we get is her reactions to the changes in others, so we won't see what she did exactly till it is needed in the actual fight.

We did not learn that Lucy actually learned Urano metria in between GMG and when she first used it either till she had to use it.

That is so true..not so weak Lucy anymore huh..sensor...and what are her offensive? cannot wait to see.
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 2, 2015 8:47 AM

Feb 2012
Shame he skipped the trainings of them, would have been nice if we got to follow each important member of FT for a chapter or two.

But another year passed by, how old are they now cuh? I remember Erza being 19 on the start, then first 7 years time skip, and now this.

This bitch almost 30.
Feb 2, 2015 8:50 AM

Jun 2014
Ramkec said:
Shame he skipped the trainings of them, would have been nice if we got to follow each important member of FT for a chapter or two.

But another year passed by, how old are they know cuh? I remember Erza being 19 on the start, then first 7 years time skip, and now this.

This bitch almost 30.
They didn't age in the Tenroujima TS. They were frozen in time lol
Feb 2, 2015 8:56 AM

Jul 2007
Ramkec said:

But another year passed by, how old are they now cuh? I remember Erza being 19 on the start, then first 7 years time skip, and now this.

This bitch almost 30.

One word: Flashbacks.

We will most likely see bits of training when it will be needed
Feb 2, 2015 9:01 AM
Mar 2013
that was a great chapter. best timeskip in shounen. I wonder what the next arc will be. I kind of hope they travel around finding all the other FT members
Feb 2, 2015 9:04 AM

Oct 2011
So while everyone is training, Lucy just went whoring herself out for magazines and stalking everyone like a maniac?

Not to mention the terrible and I mean terrible appearance of Natsu. How could I show Natsu after the timeskip in a cool manner? How about I make him randomly appear at the right moment the winners win the tournament and then attack him. Genius stuff Hiro. You really know how to write.

Hiro just wanted an excuse to give Natsu some new cloths and hair.
Feb 2, 2015 9:05 AM

Dec 2008
It was a good chapter. Lucy getting upset and working to track the members down the past year was a feelsy moment. Natsu appearing was predictable, but nothing worth complaining about. I can't wait to see what happened to the others and how Fairy Tail will be reunited again.
Feb 2, 2015 9:09 AM

Apr 2008
Jylon said:
So while everyone is training, Lucy just went whoring herself out for magazines and stalking everyone like a maniac?

Not to mention the terrible and I mean terrible appearance of Natsu. How could I show Natsu after the timeskip in a cool manner? How about I make him randomly appear at the right moment the winners win the tournament and then attack him. Genius stuff Hiro. You really know how to write.

Hiro just wanted an excuse to give Natsu some new cloths and hair.

Whoring herself out? Did you fucking read the chapter? What part of asking for a WRITING job on the magazine qualify as whoring =_=
Feb 2, 2015 9:11 AM

Mar 2009
Hekireki94 said:
SleepnDreamn said:

You don't need to apologize I was just curious why you're talking crap about another "asspull". It's a made up story you can't expect everything to be like real life and for there to be explanations behind everything. If you like Fairy Tail enough to be discussing it here then you should know that that "asspull" is Fairy Tail's style. There's been things like that throughout the entire manga so to be this far into you should just expect it to happen and not be upset when it does. I personally like all the things Fairy Tail does. With power ups and whatever else. I think it's phenomenol

I have no idea what changed. Those aspulls didn't bother me in the past. I was corrupted by FT haters or by reading other manga :D
Feb 2, 2015 9:17 AM

Feb 2012
Hekireki94 said:
Ramkec said:

But another year passed by, how old are they know cuh? I remember Erza being 19 on the start, then first 7 years time skip, and now this.

This bitch almost 30.
They didn't age in the Tenroujima TS. They were frozen in time lol

I don't think that's possible bruh.

Yeah their appearance didn't change cause of being frozen, but the age still adds up.
Feb 2, 2015 9:19 AM

Oct 2014
I liked seeing Lucy back, why has Mashima had to remind us the worst tournament in Manga history in the GMG?

So Natsu is now Akainu? lol.

Feb 2, 2015 9:29 AM

May 2009
Lucy's skirt wasn't short enough.
Feb 2, 2015 9:36 AM

Jan 2013
Loving lucy's longer hair~
Feb 2, 2015 9:36 AM

Feb 2014
This chapter basically said that Lucy did nothing while everyone else went off to train. Still useless in my book

♪All his life has been, a roller coaster ride of dream
No time for looking back, forgetting who or what
His song is all that he leaves behind,
On silent nights I hear him still, whistling a tune I know so well
Gun in hand, rose in another, He's Lupin the 3rd♪

Feb 2, 2015 9:38 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Awesome! I love Natsus new look and the long hair! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Feb 2, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2007
komet3 said:
This chapter basically said that Lucy did nothing while everyone else went off to train. Still useless in my book

Except that nowhere in the chapter does it state that.

And yeah so useless that EVERYONE would be dead midway through the previous arc if not for her.
Feb 2, 2015 9:57 AM

Jan 2012
A fairly slow chapter, but starting a new arc takes time I suppose. :D
Feb 2, 2015 9:58 AM

Dec 2011
Natsu seems to looks more like END now and getting a great power up....a bit sad for Lucy to be alone and looking for everyone else but now Natsu is bad more badass as ever.
Can't wait to see everyone power up...
Feb 2, 2015 10:08 AM

May 2013
Damn Natsu is so OP right now.
Feb 2, 2015 10:09 AM
Oct 2010
lucy chapter. megusta
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 2, 2015 10:49 AM

Aug 2014
Akamaru, is that you?

If Natsu is this strong...Oh Erza and Gray...
Feb 2, 2015 10:54 AM

Aug 2014
sarroush said:
It was a good chapter. Lucy getting upset and working to track the members down the past year was a feelsy moment. Natsu appearing was predictable, but nothing worth complaining about. I can't wait to see what happened to the others and how Fairy Tail will be reunited again.
'

I need a Gajeel entrance asap.
Feb 2, 2015 11:20 AM

Jun 2014
SleepnDreamn said:
Hekireki94 said:

I have no idea what changed. Those aspulls didn't bother me in the past. I was corrupted by FT haters or by reading other manga :D
Lol corrupted by FT haters
Feb 2, 2015 11:23 AM

Jun 2014
Just by the way Natsu entered and kicked ass I feel like he might lose some of his genuineness. I mean at the beginning he felt almost like a jackass until he seen Lucy then he went back to his old way. I just hope he hasn't changed personality wise too much and I hope that him and Lucy actually become a couple!
Feb 2, 2015 11:44 AM
Jul 2013
Natsu has become stronger! I was reading this chapter at the bus and I was almost tearing up when Lucy say that there no news of natsu again. Then later the "intruder" came and I knew it was natsu! I didn't expect the hair change though, and I was going to really cry of joy but couldn't since it would be embarrassing crying in the bus...
Feb 2, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2013
Over kill Natsu but awesome training paid off. Jason can be serious, sweet he got Lucy a job. I guess the next few chapters are going to be catching up and finding the others.
Aqua_ElevenFeb 2, 2015 11:56 AM
Feb 2, 2015 11:49 AM
Jan 2014
Follow my motto and just ignore the trolls/haters. If they want attention,I hope they seek it elsewhere.

Well,I understand this is a timeskip and all,but we are going straight to this manga's end/last arcs,so I hope he won't waste much time with the usual post time-skip stuff.

For example: X chapters of protagonists meeting one another, Y chapters of them showing what they learned and trained,etc. One piece's fishmen island arc was more or less this,so I hope we go straight for the action. There is Zeref,that book and also Future Rogue's warning that Frosch would die/be killed in X792.

Mashima will probably reunite everyone first and then begin this new arc with the Frosch issue.
hello09Feb 2, 2015 11:56 AM
Feb 2, 2015 12:09 PM

Jul 2007
hello09 said:

Well,I understand this is a timeskip and all,but we are going straight to this manga's end/last arcs,so I hope he won't waste much time with the usual post time-skip stuff.

for the last time, it is not the last arc. There's a shitload of shit unsolved yet and Mashima himself has stated that already.

There's at least two to three big arcs left considering Sun Village was supposedly the midpoint
Feb 2, 2015 12:23 PM
Jan 2014
that's why I said arcs and not arc. While making that post,I accidentally said arc. I then wrote arcs to ensure this misunderstanding wouldn't happen.

I thought that would have been enough,guess it wasn't.
hello09Feb 2, 2015 12:29 PM
Feb 2, 2015 12:42 PM

Dec 2012
Awesome chapter.
One year has passed.
Lucy working for the Weekly Sorcerer Magazine.
The Grand magic Games are on again and none of the major Guilds entered.
Natsu always making an awesome entrance.
His flames melting the arena and everyone's clothes.
Natsu and Happy get to see Lucy again. So sweet.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Feb 2, 2015 1:03 PM
Feb 2015
I think the wilder hair is better and Natsu's new power is INSANE!
Feb 2, 2015 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
I'm starting to love Fairy tail again. The quality of the story is starting to feel so refreshed now without the usual shonen overpowered bullshit that was plaguing this manga for the past years. Remember the good times when this manga was actually good in the beginning? Yeah it's starting to have that feel again.

I really wish this 1 year time skip (again) will make the story a lot better.
It certainly is looking to be better as of right now though.

ALSO NATSU IS A FUCKING BEAST. his new look is so legit and awesome. And i'm glad for Lucy to be happy again reuniting with him.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
39 minutes ago

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.