Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2009 6:14 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 28, 2009 8:02 AM

Aug 2009
Darn I got beat.

This anime has got to stop making me sad. I'm not going to like it if I keep wanting to cry every episode.

Glad to see Gauche again.

I chuckled a bit after seeing that Sylvette was just as much as a crybaby as Lag. After this episode, I am totally LagXSylvette.
Nov 28, 2009 2:51 PM

Jul 2009
Lol..it's just the beginning..don't forget that Lag is delivering a letter..uh uh i bet the letter is not always a happy letter..better watch some ecchi comedy for the desert now

From the preview looks like next will be full of Aria <3 yeah!!

Somehow i got the feeling this will be a long anime

"Reverse" is a cool name imo
Nov 28, 2009 4:55 PM

Jun 2009
Dam great episode;D
Loved Gauche!!!
haha both lag and sylvette are both cry babies>_< awww so cute
omg
THE PREVIEW
ARIA TAKES OFF HER GLASSES
omg... omg!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Nov 28, 2009 5:54 PM

Sep 2009
It still kind of bugs me the Lag crys over Gauche so much when Sylvette is RIGHT THERE. xD I understand Gauche is important to Lag, but Gauche was Sylvette's BROTHER. Family before friends, isn't it? Anyhoo~
:D Loved the episode.
"It doesn't hurt anymore, right?"
"That's right, Niche. Hey--"
"Does it still hurt?!" O_O xD
<3 Niche.

Nov 28, 2009 6:26 PM

Dec 2008
glad we got to see and find out more about Gauche
still miss him tho...T^T
lolz hopefully he'll be back soon~ :3

aww! Lag and Sylvette r both big crybabies! X3
they're so cute ahaha!

its sad that the series is only gonna be 13eps long~ D:
wish it were longer than that....tho i guess theres always the manga ;D
Nov 28, 2009 6:35 PM

May 2008
Lag's Letter Bee hat has a hole xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Nov 28, 2009 7:04 PM

Aug 2009
chibimaka said:

Where exactly did you you get that from?
Nov 28, 2009 8:45 PM
Feb 2009
greenmush said:
Lag's Letter Bee hat has a hole xD
o.o just notice it... but is it really need? its not like it is a tail or something... =.=

lol, this ep indeed is about cry baby's vow lol
lag cry too much...>.< but still, those 2 crybaby is indeed adorable lol
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 28, 2009 10:20 PM

Jul 2009
chibimaka said:

wish it were longer than that....tho i guess theres always the manga ;D
What? seriously? there won't be a proper ending with only 13 episodes..
Nov 28, 2009 10:35 PM
Nov 2009
Episode was okay, wasn't that excited like i was for Kampfer
Nov 29, 2009 12:28 AM

Jul 2008
so he shot guiche's gun with a heart bullet... and steak ate all the pizza
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 29, 2009 1:47 AM

Sep 2009
A lot of crying this episode...but this was a good episode. Finally Lag is going to start his career as a letter bee.
Nov 29, 2009 1:57 AM

Jun 2008
Yeah, they wouldn't have even mentioned Reverse if it was only going to be 12 episodes....

Good episode. Sylvette is such a cutie, especially when her and Lag are all bawlin' together. Aria next episode!

Manga People:

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.
Nov 29, 2009 6:27 AM

Jul 2008
I hope this series is gonna be longer than just 13 ep...
lot of crying in this ep indeed. this is probably the only anime/manga where I don't mind that they're crying all the time. xD

I didn't want to hurt you but you're pretty when you cry. I didn't really love you but I'm pretty when I lie.

Nov 29, 2009 9:30 AM

Sep 2009
chibimaka said:

Well its still not decided yet hence dont make ppl like me sad :(
Uskaro said:
Next episode is gonna be great though. We get to see how Gauche lost his memories
and get just the tail end of a deeper story, with Lag begin born on the day of the Flash.

Wow really more Guache..*jumps* , thought it may only surround with aria and Lag

I cried when they showed Gauches memories..
Lag and sylvette crying was so cute..
Looking and hearing Gauches voices makes me feel fertile XD
Aria and Gauche look really good together.
So Gauche is like 22 yrs now..~ i wonder how he looks like now..
Aria is one hot women {P.S me straight ;)}
Nov 29, 2009 9:46 AM

Nov 2007
So Gauche lost his heart..This ep was pretty sad. :(

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 29, 2009 10:00 AM

Sep 2009
chibimaka said:

While I have not read the manga, I highly doubt that this anime is only gonna be 13 eps long.
The series moves too slowly (though not in a bad way) for it to only be 13 episodes, and besides, the main story doesn't even seem to have started yet.
out-ofthe-woods.tumblr.com

(✿◠‿◠)
Nov 29, 2009 12:56 PM

Dec 2008
EternalSnowXx said:
chibimaka said:

While I have not read the manga, I highly doubt that this anime is only gonna be 13 eps long.
The series moves too slowly (though not in a bad way) for it to only be 13 episodes, and besides, the main story doesn't even seem to have started yet.

sadly i think it is gonna only be 13pes long..tho im hoping im wrong ^^
animenewsnetwork and crunchyroll r both saying that its 13

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=10831
http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/Tegami_Bachi:_Letter_Bee
Nov 29, 2009 1:06 PM

Sep 2009
chibimaka said:
EternalSnowXx said:
chibimaka said:

NOOOOOOOO.....*STAKE THROUGH HEART ~ BENDS DOWN ~DEATH*
So i am going to have my gauche only for more 4 eps ~ my gauche , the naievity of womenhood..
Nov 29, 2009 2:17 PM

Jul 2009
If this is only 13 episodes..that was a mess..then we won't ever
or they plan to time skip..and that will ruined every thing, i read the manga and it's getting better and better especially the main plot.

Just hoping it will be more than 13 episodes or another season
Nov 29, 2009 4:14 PM

Aug 2009
I highly doubt it will be 13 episodes long. Look at other currently airing animes this season: Nyan Koi says 12 already, Aoi Bungaku says 12, Kobato. says 24, Winter Sonata says 26. If Tegami Bachi is supposed to have 13 episodes, it would have already been said in the episode counter (yeesh, I hate when people cause a panic when nothing's wrong!)

Anywho, so we get to see what happened to Gauche a bit--although we still don't know the whole thing...or maybe I missed it, who knows--and Sylvette and Lag crying was really cute and funny. Cuteness for my aching heart :(

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Nov 29, 2009 5:37 PM
Oct 2009
Pretty good episode, makes me want to see Gauche again.
No way this will be 13 episodes, it's not confirmed as that as far as I know and the series has just started up.
Nov 29, 2009 6:20 PM

Mar 2009
Okay I get it already. Lag is a crybaby, but let's move the story along. Another episode of water works and I may stop watching. Time for some comedy or action.
Nov 29, 2009 7:05 PM

Nov 2007
13? Really? But why it the MAL page showed the ep. number as "?" ?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Nov 29, 2009 11:27 PM
Feb 2009

l0000000l
Dec 1, 2009 7:38 AM

Jan 2009
Moar LagXSylvette : >
CrybabyXCrybaby works, doesn't it?

Steak + pizza also works : D
And Niche~ is a great character, especially when someone says she's Lag's dingo xD.

Oh gosh, two crybabies of this caliber? xD
Couldn't help but lol a bit at that xD...

Oh well, now Lag's a bee, cool, let's see what they do next.

Linalee-Stratos said:
chibimaka said:
EternalSnowXx said:
chibimaka said:

So i am going to have my gauche only for more 4 eps ~ my gauche , the naievity of womenhood..

What the heck are you guys on about? 13 eps? Ridiculous! Where'd you hear such a rumor?
And as a bunch of others have stated, there's nothing solid that's saying there's only going to be 13 episodes, whereas Selkaine's comment is the most reasonable one, as most of the other currently airing ones of similar length already have their episode count set.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 2, 2009 9:53 AM

Mar 2009
Yaaay!! Lag.

Dec 4, 2009 3:00 AM
Jun 2008
Next episode "under the light"

Wonder this series have any Sunshine??

Twilight RokZ
Dec 4, 2009 5:46 AM

Oct 2009
Lag looks cool in his suit XD
Dec 4, 2009 8:37 AM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
chibimaka said:
EternalSnowXx said:
chibimaka said:

What the heck are you guys on about? 13 eps? Ridiculous! Where'd you hear such a rumor?
And as a bunch of others have stated, there's nothing solid that's saying there's only going to be 13 episodes, whereas Selkaine's comment is the most reasonable one, as most of the other currently airing ones of similar length already have their episode count set.

I think they will do it like they did with vampire knight. It had only 13 episodes, but then they made a second season. I mean, there's no way you can end it in 13 episodes. And the manga's still going, too (it says 'publishing' on the website).

Anyways, great episode. A lot of Aria in the preview. And the way she looked at Lag at the end of the ep... I wonder if she will be talking about Gauche with Lag. Somethng like, maybe she thinks he's very much like Lag and worried he'll end up dissappearing like him??
Can't wait
Dec 7, 2009 12:18 PM

May 2009
Yet another great episode. I liked seeing the flashbacks of Gauche. Lag and Sylvette really are such crybabies, lol. It's kinda sad watching them. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next episode.

I definitely hope this anime will be longer than 13 episodes.
Dec 7, 2009 9:47 PM

Dec 2007
Another great episode and I enjoyed it. Aria is so cute. :D
Dec 7, 2009 11:05 PM

May 2007
Why does everyone hate the Letter Bees, it is as logical as hating the postal service if you don't like the government. I can't tell if Gauche is gone because of Reverse or he fired that rifle shindan and lost his heart
My anime list
Dec 9, 2009 12:32 PM

Apr 2009
mitamaking said:
Why does everyone hate the Letter Bees, it is as logical as hating the postal service if you don't like the government. I can't tell if Gauche is gone because of Reverse or he fired that rifle shindan and lost his heart

First, it's not everyone, after all, they're pretty much the only means of communicating with people who live so far away. As for why those who hate them hate them, it's because the work for the government (from how much I've seen, I think that the government is mostly in Akatsuki, so it leaves the Bees for the other cities) and also possibly because they can pass between the three large areas. Remember how crazy everyone went in the town right at the bridge("Dead End Town")?
Dec 9, 2009 1:05 PM

Jul 2008
-Risa- said:
It still kind of bugs me the Lag crys over Gauche so much when Sylvette is RIGHT THERE. xD I understand Gauche is important to Lag, but Gauche was Sylvette's BROTHER. Family before friends, isn't it? Anyhoo~

Sylvette had four years to cry over it, I'm sure she's still really sad about it but time help to ease the heart.
In counterpart Lag just learned about it, not to mention that he lived his life to become as great as he conceived Gauche.
Dec 10, 2009 5:05 PM

Jun 2008
Touching episode, and it makes things all the more mysterious. This episode needed more Niche though!
Dec 11, 2009 10:20 AM

Aug 2008
I rolled my eyes a little bit when Lag & Sylvette started wailing together. Those two are really two of a kind. Great episode though. Just makes you cheer a little bit harder for Lag to find & redeem Gauche.

DKJ
Dec 14, 2009 4:29 PM

Jan 2008
And here starts his adventure as a Bee.
Dec 19, 2009 11:54 AM

Apr 2009
That was nice talk Lag. I'm sure he is going to be better Bee than Gauche. Damn it Gauche where the hell are u ? Left his sister all alone like that :/
Jan 4, 2010 11:30 AM

Aug 2008
GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN WOMAN

... well, someone had to say it.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Sep 10, 2010 2:59 PM

Aug 2009
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease will you stop crying!
Jan 20, 2011 6:43 AM
Jul 2010
Both Lag and Sylvette were so cute in this episode ^.^ And Gauche... What did he think he was doing when he ordered that gun? What the hell was wrong with his initial shindanjuu? At least it didn't have the risk of firing his entire heart at once... And now I see where the name from the second season comes from. "Reverse"... An anti-government organization hum? I'm still hoping this anime will have some political stuff in it because the way Amberground's society is organized is so unjust.

Lag was amazing in the end. What he said about his wish, about why he wanted to become a Bee and what was his goal was just amazing. He sure is a crybaby but I like how much emotion he puts into his words and actions. And besides being brave and great he's totally cute and lovable^^
Apr 20, 2011 7:58 AM

Jan 2011
Dusk252 said:
And now I see where the name from the second season comes from. "Reverse"... An anti-government organization hum?

I don't think I will continue to Reverse.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1
Feb 8, 2014 7:12 AM
Mar 2012
They are both such crybabies! Maybe Gauche liked Lag because he reminded him of his sister.
Sep 12, 2015 11:22 PM

Nov 2009
Crying, crying and guess what more crying! Give me an episode without crying please!
Nov 22, 2015 4:23 AM

Jul 2014
Wake me up when there's an episode without Lag crying like a little bitch in it.
Dec 26, 2016 6:21 AM

Jun 2013
It's cool that Lag and Sylvette managed to talk things out. What bothers me is how there was pretty much nothing new revealed in the flashbacks.

And even though I appreciate that crying is a central mechanic in this series, it should be used with more care. Well, so far at least the moments of crying are at least cute or funny if not sad, I worry that it will get annoying later if it keeps up like this.

I have a wild guess on where Gauche is and what he's doing: he joined the secret rebellion. It would make sense, as it was explicitly stated that this secret anti-government society targets bees. What if they don't aim to kill the bees, but to recruit them instead?
Jun 19, 2021 6:42 PM

Aug 2017
I think Reverse captured Gauche, i think its pretty obvious at this point. Still I think Lag's eye is out of place in this anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Episode 18 Discussion

good-time - Feb 6, 2010

25 by Nichi-Ni »»
Aug 25, 2023 6:27 AM

Poll: » Letter Bee Episode 16 Discussion

Nakei - Jan 23, 2010

37 by UnoVerzum »»
Jan 3, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Episode 6 Discussion

garfield15 - Nov 7, 2009

49 by UnoVerzum »»
Dec 19, 2022 7:32 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Oct 17, 2009

80 by UnoVerzum »»
Dec 17, 2022 7:05 PM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Mar 27, 2010

81 by lovely2001 »»
Oct 30, 2022 12:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.