Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2015 4:14 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was really good ^^

The h scenes were better involving some anal-sex genjutsu, "reverse rape" on the guy, a bit of an orgy and an exciting decisive battle against the 2 leaders.

The groping God won by winning the lady's feelings and making her overcome her past trauma! How wonderful XD
User-sanJan 29, 2015 4:20 AM
Dec 6, 2015 5:21 AM
Jul 2018
I thought the scene where one of the molesters told the little girl to get on another train was pretty nice; it showed that these guys have some level of morality (i.e. they're not just perverts). Also, I couldn't tell what the hell that device used on Yuji did. I thought it was a toy at first, but the noises and his cries made me think it was a blender. And I highly doubt that it was used by Nazis. As a whole, this anime wasn't boring. I prefer the prequel, Chikan Densha, though.
Jun 25, 2023 5:17 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, that Nazi torture device is scary. I'd rather die than have that used on me. I don't mind becoming impotent, though. That way, I can have sex without having to wear condoms or do withdrawal techniques.

The sex scenes were decent enough. I got a nice hard-on during Rikako & Asuka's scenes. It was an improvement from episode one. I wish Kazuo did anal on Asuka.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuudan Chikan Densha Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Jan 28, 2015

2 by MxS7HGS »»
Jun 25, 2023 4:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.