Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 28, 2015 12:49 AM

Feb 2013
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/26097717/id-rather-be-on-benefits-woman-refuses-weightloss-surgery/

“I’m getting into trouble with them for keeping the place dirty. But if they want it pristine they need to get me some help.”

What happened to one of the greatest Empires in written history? Indolent pigfucks sucking the lifesblood out of the nation, and nothing is being done? I know the feeling; I live on Crown land too, and it is full of engorged wildebeests. Not only is this person a fat fucker, she is also incredibly demanding, especially for somebody in such a tenuous position.

Britain, I love you and we're all proud of your grit and determination, but you really should've let the Axis win.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 28, 2015 2:22 AM

Mar 2011
Kind of funny, since she obviously believes she isn't overweight and is endangering her own life, perhaps the government should send her to a nice mental institution as she must suffer from a mental disorder.
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Jan 28, 2015 2:26 AM

Jan 2014
Oh how the mighty have fallen. I still hold out hope that the Empire shall rise again! RULE BRITANNIA!
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jan 28, 2015 4:19 AM

Apr 2014
OP is mad?
Jan 28, 2015 10:18 AM

Oct 2012
A vote for me is a vote for forced labour camps.

~ join the MAL suicide pact! ~ ~ ★☭★ ~ ~ embrace nuclear annihilation! ~
Jan 28, 2015 10:21 AM

Aug 2013
Hello Britain my old friend I feel ashamed once again.
Jan 28, 2015 10:51 AM

Feb 2014
Does anyone know the bitch's weight or at least an estimate?

Jan 28, 2015 11:03 AM
Jun 2014
Yes because one fat lazy bitch represents everyone in Britain. I guess every person in america is fat, psychotic and loves shooting schools and cinemas up
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Jan 28, 2015 12:49 PM

Mar 2012
$142,000 over nine years sounds like reasonable welfare. $15,800 a year to house and feed a human being? Not bad. Taxpayers should rest easy.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Jan 29, 2015 2:02 AM

Jul 2014
Lash_ said:
Yes because one fat lazy bitch represents everyone in Britain. I guess every person in america is fat, psychotic and loves shooting schools and cinemas up

No, she doesn't represent everyone but the government sure is stupid for putting up with her shit.
Jan 29, 2015 2:09 AM

Aug 2013
Actually reading into it I agree with the woman, shes doing it for the wrong reasons to be a lazy person and still live on benefits however if the government told me to get a weight loss surgery on their bill i'll tell them to shove it too.

Have we reached a point that we must do everything our government says, why can they force someone to get surgery? all surgery comes with risk and I wouldn't risk it because the government wanted me to' fuck that.
Jan 29, 2015 2:10 AM

Feb 2013
Lash_ said:

About 2/3rds of Australians are fat, and Britain/America are probably on similar levels. Maybe not every person, but most.

Triumph of freedumb in America: http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/the-biggest-plus-size-model-to-get-a-modeling-contract-has-s?bffb&utm_term=4ldqphx#.ovaR9oz48
LugojJan 29, 2015 2:14 AM
Jan 29, 2015 5:09 AM

Aug 2009
Lugoj said:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/26097717/id-rather-be-on-benefits-woman-refuses-weightloss-surgery/

“I’m getting into trouble with them for keeping the place dirty. But if they want it pristine they need to get me some help.”

What happened to one of the greatest Empires in written history? Indolent pigfucks sucking the lifesblood out of the nation, and nothing is being done? I know the feeling; I live on Crown land too, and it is full of engorged wildebeests. Not only is this person a fat fucker, she is also incredibly demanding, especially for somebody in such a tenuous position.

Britain, I love you and we're all proud of your grit and determination, but you really should've let the Axis win.

If the UK was smart they would cut the woman off from food stamps and tax payer funded assistance.But the 2nd smartest would go with something similar to WIC vouchers for that woman and move her to the most miserable housing they can find. In the US WIC is an acronym for women infants and childiren. It is like foodstamps. But instead of getting funds on a debit/credit card to buy what ever food you want you are given vouchers that list specially what kind of food you can get and when you can get it.

That said the UK just like the US gives out billions in foreign aid and military assistance. If those countries can afford to give away billions of tax payer dollars to other countries then they can most certainly give that money to their own citizens first.
Jan 29, 2015 8:03 AM

Mar 2012
Sinyan said:
No, she doesn't represent everyone but the government sure is stupid for putting up with her shit.
So, what you want is for the government to go around eliminating the welfare of recipients they deem "lazy"? You know they would have to hire people to do that, right? And those people would be paid government salaries, and such a program would result in a lot of expensive court cases. It could easily be 10 times more expensive than just letting a few "lazy" people collect welfare.
LoneWolf said:
Jan 31, 2015 5:13 PM

Apr 2012
If America hadn't come to be, Western society wouldn't be so shitty.
Jan 31, 2015 5:15 PM
Jul 2018
Oddyeus said:
Oddyeus said:
Yes it would be the utopian society of Blond hair blue eye males and anime :3 and no jews at that imagine that no jews then we wouldnt have to suck up to those dirty bastards at work.
Feb 1, 2015 5:02 AM

May 2014
ImmahJosh said:
$142,000 over nine years sounds like reasonable welfare. $15,800 a year to house and feed a human being? Not bad. Taxpayers should rest easy.

cant tell if stupid or sarcastic....

they need to just cut her off
Feb 1, 2015 10:17 AM

Mar 2012
joey101937 said:
cant tell if stupid or sarcastic....
I guess you don't know how much governments spend on far stupider things, or how much it can cost to have a decent standard of living. I believe she's even supporting her boyfriend with her welfare money.

I'm not saying that she couldn't survive with less, only that $15,800 a year can hardly be called outrageous.
LoneWolf said:
Feb 1, 2015 11:11 AM

May 2013
joey101937 said:

"See guys! Abolish welfare, its not like people fall on hard times" -Guy who inherited a bunch of money and used that money to make money by destroying a company for short-term gain just to get hired as CEO of another company.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.