Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 24, 2015 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
Am i the only 1 that looks up what Anastasia is saying...
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Jan 24, 2015 7:17 PM

Aug 2008
Phew..luckily they did well in the concert. Now that will boost their confidence.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 24, 2015 8:19 PM

May 2011
My, the artwork was rather poor this time around. The spacing of a lot of characters' eyes were off; they looked creepy. Not a good sign for idol anime.

Producer-san best girl.
Jan 24, 2015 9:09 PM

Jan 2008
The budget for this episode was probably used for the concert. One thing I love about the the Idolmaster anime is that they don't CGI the dances and such, that's enough for me to not care about a few eye errors that'll probably be fixed in the BD (or not).
Jan 25, 2015 3:59 AM

Jul 2014
Man, some of the frames were really derp-y. I know they saved the budget to the concert at the end, but, still, don't go full retard A-1.

Good episode, Rin being best girl as always.
Jan 25, 2015 7:55 PM

Apr 2011
Rin best girl!
Jan 26, 2015 4:31 AM

Feb 2014
I love the part when Rin sang one of the lines of TOKIMEKI, even P-san was surprised when he heard Rin singing.
Jan 26, 2015 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
Not a bad episode, the plot progresses in a logical manner, without any problems whatsoever.
Narration nice and warm, satisfied.
Drawings who have been shown to maintain a decent level of quality, while showing a small decline, but it is almost the practice in the TV series.
Jan 26, 2015 8:08 AM

Jul 2008
I like the performance here and with so many characters, the series has gotta have at least 24 episodes :) Not sure are they planning to put the spotlight on those 3 girls most of the time or treat them as a one-time wonder and give the other girls more screentime in the future but we will find out :D
Jan 26, 2015 8:44 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
I really enjoyed this episode. There are too many things I liked about it. Rock, paper, scissors for the meal after the concert, Anzu being lugged around by Kirari, and a great dosage of ex-weather forecaster idol Mizuki. I am very pleased. I hope it keeps this great momentum going all the way through.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Jan 26, 2015 3:02 PM

Nov 2008

Jan 26, 2015 6:22 PM

Nov 2011
I noticed some weird art moments in this episode.

The Russian girl's Russian was pretty stiff.

I do think the pre-performance tension was conveyed well, but it would have been a lot better had they taken more time to develop the trio. I think having Producer more involved in the narrative would be beneficial to the story as well.

The concert itself was fun. Also this:

Hoppy said:
That was nice of Mika to give Uzuki, Rin, and Mio some recognition even though they were backup dancers.
Jan 27, 2015 2:54 PM

Jul 2014
I loved this episode! Had my heart going doki doki the entire time! So cute!!
Jan 28, 2015 4:05 PM

Feb 2012
I love how they didn't use CG like Love Live does. Glad they stuck with what made the first Idolmaster great!
Jan 28, 2015 11:27 PM

Nov 2014
Great Episodes! Feel happy for 3 of them :3
also lol at Fried Chicken XD

Btw it's just me or the animation in the first part of episode is a little bit strange ? Uzuki and Rin's face seems a little bit different?
Reality is the lifeblood that makes a work pulse with energy. Reality itself is entertainment

Jan 29, 2015 7:24 AM

Oct 2008
Good starting/initiating exposure for those three.

Jan 29, 2015 7:30 AM

Apr 2014
I thought that someone shitty was going to happen during the concert,
but nahhhh.. its Id@lMaster, what could possibly go wrong.
Jan 30, 2015 6:32 AM

Jan 2015
4 episode begins with 30 minutes after.
シンデレラガールズ放送正座待機
Jan 31, 2015 6:00 PM

Feb 2013
Their nervousness was making me nervous. I'll give it a 5 for that.

Concert was a bit "short"... but it exists, so it was good.
Feb 3, 2015 8:50 AM

Sep 2014
art dip was okay. movement's were a bit livelier :)

I'm really starting to like Rin-chan, but love at first sight with Chihiro. Her calm nature is surprisingly attractive.

I had to look up Ranko's CV because that laugh is JUST TOO FAMILIAR. I should have known, the one and only Takanashi Rikka XD. Suggoi.
Feb 7, 2015 8:28 PM

Jul 2008
I loved the concert scene. Also Mika's confidence on stage and in general was so strong that it really helped show how inexperienced the main trio are.

My main issue with the show is that all the characters/idols are so...archetypal? All of the girls in the original idolmaster had their quirks that made them unique, and some were pretty cliche (rich tsundere, older sister type...) but almost every girl in the Cinderella Project has a huge gimmick. They feel more like their gimmicks than actual characters. I guess it is only episode three and there hasn't been time for much development yet, but I don't like that all I can say about most of the characters is "they are Russian" or "she sleeps a lot."
Feb 16, 2015 8:42 PM

Oct 2008
gordaso said:
i enjoy the chapter but did anyone notice that mayu was wearing a blue ribbon instead of the red one?did i miss something?i hope that i can see something of mayu and producer on the future (7T.T)7

It seems that unlike the Yonkoma, the girls aren't being produced by the same person (Mika mentioned in Episode 2 that she's got someone else as Producer). So even if Mayu goes all Yandere on her producer, it won't be this stiff-faced one.

Which makes me wonder why they included her at all - being Yandere is her shtick, if she isn't in love with the Producer the anime portrays, what's the point? *sigh*

Best thing would be to have this awkward Producer(he's awesome!), but in the position of producing everyone, like in the Yonkoma!
Feb 23, 2015 4:49 PM

Jul 2012
not sure why but i teared up a bit near the end.
May 2, 2015 7:36 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I thought for sure that the performance would be a disaster. The girls were very nervous before they got on stage. Once they got on stage, they loosened up and gave a pretty good performance.

Nice outfits byw

Jun 4, 2015 7:02 PM
Jul 2018
The end really got to me. I can relate to the feeling somewhat.

I wasn't really paying attention hard to the animation but I did notice in the beginning their eyes and faces were all fucked up, they looked deformed.

Concert scene at the end was good. Their dancing was incredibly cute and really good.
Sep 20, 2015 2:26 PM

Jan 2010
Even though this episode was more of a "thrown to the wolves," "do or die" situation, it did feel a bit less stiff as the previous episode. Perhaps the show is starting to find its groove? For now though, a lot of things are happening so fast that there's not much time to breathe, so I wonder if putting in a concert so early on was a good move. Either all will continue to ecsalate, or the pacing is gonna have to pull back to conserve resources and material.
Dec 9, 2015 10:50 AM

Sep 2014
Not bad, it was pretty Good. Nice performance by those Girls.
Mar 15, 2016 6:58 PM

Jun 2013
Fine ep, but i think it lacked some more drama.

The girls are pretty cute though, and i can't wait to see Anzu in action.
Oct 3, 2016 6:02 AM

May 2010
Wow, Anastasia's broken japanese is actually broken. Well, at least broken enough. I'm so glad. Normally it isn't like that. They just change their way of speaking, but keep the grammar flowing as if they are native-trying-to-act-foreigners. Hence why I found Anya more believable.

That went great! They handled the cage thing well despite not having enough practice.

I am surprised that their teamwork got so well in such a short time that even understood each other through mere eye-contact. Also no one was nervous during the performance despite the stage being huge. Not that I mind. You can say it was adrenaline, and it might be referred again later as a sub-plot. 'cause that's the vibe the very last scene gave.

I can't wait for producer to get dere tbh lol.
Sep 20, 2017 5:35 AM

Jul 2015
Things went better than expected, tbh I'm still not sure how to feel compared to the OG Idolmaster, they went for a big concert pretty fast (even if as supporting) compared to the build up in small places, but most importantly, the series is only focusing on those three girls so far, everyone else feels so filler right now.
Oct 7, 2017 11:59 PM

Feb 2014
Becoming an idol sure looks pretty easy if any idiot off the street could get hired as an idol and manage to perform in concerts alongside the pros within days of being hired.

Not sure why all the other girls were so impressed with the fact that Rin can sing. Not even sing well, just sing. That's a bare minimum skill every idol should be expected to possess.

But I liked how they made the concert sound just like an actual concert, with all the reverb from the performance and the chanting of the audience, rather than simply playing a clean studio version of the song, like you usually hear in idol anime. If nothing else, the one thing this show is really good at is creating good atmosphere with its sound design and lighting.
Jun 27, 2020 3:43 AM

May 2018
Uzuki, Rin and Miyo achieved in 3 episodes what 765 Pro struggled to do in 13 episodes xD
Aug 19, 2021 2:16 PM

Feb 2020
Uzuki, Rin, and Mio did a very good job on their first convert.

The chanting of the audience was so awesome. The concert really sounded just like a real live concert.

Miku's antics were priceless. xD

SerafosDec 21, 2023 11:01 AM
May 30, 2022 5:21 AM

Aug 2018
Miku, please.. ;D On the other hand.. I get that they're newbies and already taken on concert.. Not everyone get to be in them too often..
So Miku quite likes competitions.. Or sees new 3 girls as rivals a lot.. Who knows.. For now it's more for laughs, and is more light.. No idea, if they'll switch the tone with that or not.. If light will remain in this, it's quite a nice hobby to challenge others.. ;P
Ranko even has the evil chuuni laugh.. ;P
To be honest.. Expected their first performance to go way worse.. But it was exact opposite.. Just almost perfect one, really.. ;P I still don't expect them to be as good later, though.. They really are rookies.. And by miracle managed to gather themselves.. But will see, really.. Anime will be what it'll be.. ;P
Aug 8, 2022 10:42 PM
Aug 2022
muito bom demais assitam
Feb 21, 2023 8:06 PM

Jul 2013
The one who's sweating the most here is probably the producer. Being asked to put new girls with 0 experience and barely any practice on stage, and if they were to fail, would be a major blow to his main project. That sigh of relief when they pulled through speaks volume coming from a guy who barely shows any emotion up to this point.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 13, 2015

138 by HibiChika »»
Jan 7, 5:26 AM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2015

78 by TheJosuep »»
Aug 18, 2023 9:45 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2015

66 by M1kasaYu1 »»
May 7, 2023 10:12 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2015

58 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:41 PM

Poll: » The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2015

29 by MadanielFL »»
Apr 29, 2023 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.