Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2015 4:36 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Natsu END confirmed. Quite the chapter with all the goings on. Doranbolt being a member of Fairy Tail all along? It'll be interesting to see where we go from here.
Jan 19, 2015 4:38 AM

Apr 2008
FT disbands. And nice twist with Doranbalt! A mole within a mole!

Also I FUCKIN CALLED IT WITH END. FUCKIN CALLED IT!

Well that's Lucy's side of things as far as Nalu is concerned.
Jan 19, 2015 4:41 AM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
FT disbands. And nice twist with Doranbalt! A mole within a mole!

Also I FUCKIN CALLED IT WITH END. FUCKIN CALLED IT!

Well that's Lucy's side of things as far as Nalu is concerned.

Well, just to complain, you said something back in a few chapters that he will be evil and all that. But zeref said Etherious, so he will just change form or something, but he will be still in control maybe?
Jan 19, 2015 4:43 AM

Aug 2008
Natsu being END confirmed. Doranbalt is always a Fairy Tail? Wonder why Makarov put him there? FT disbands is a huge surprise.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jan 19, 2015 4:45 AM
Feb 2011
Eh, maybe a time skip incoming.
Jan 19, 2015 4:48 AM

May 2014
So many feels.... I cried at Laxus part.... I cried at Gray part ..... i cried at Lucy´part...

- Doranbolt was a FT member all along, nice twist.

- Makarov ends Fairy Tail (for now)

- All members will get stronger with their trainning.

- Lucy still lost Aquarius... forever?

- And Natsu is E.N.D we all expected.

PS: This means we will have Natsu vs Gray in the future... damn
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Jan 19, 2015 4:52 AM

May 2014
For wondering, it will be a 1 years time skip.

Gray will train along side with Juvia to learn his demon slayer magic to defeat E.N.D

Natsu will train along side with Happy to protect is friends and defeat Acnologia

Laxus will train along side is team (maybe) to protect his guild and the members ( OMFG LAXUS YOU WILL BE OP)

Gajeel will train to get stronger along side with Levy

Erza will join with Jellal and CS to train to defeat the evil in the world

Etc...

PS: As Makarov said, this time they will be all alone for their training and lives until they comeback..

5/5 chapter
Jan 19, 2015 4:53 AM

Oct 2013
What the hell did I just read? So there will be a one year or more time-skip. I guess, they will rebuild the guild when everyone meets again.
Jan 19, 2015 4:59 AM

Aug 2011
What a great chapter! It seems like we're moving towards the conclusion of Fairy Tail, but I can't wait to see how it plays out! :D
Jasujo.png
Jan 19, 2015 5:00 AM

Dec 2013
A lot of closure in this chapter.

I would've preferred that Wendy's hair to be how it was :/

The whole Gray and Juvia bit kind of reminded me of the new opening.

Wtf at the Doranbolt bit and even more wtf at FT disbanding.

Just as MANY people predicted end is Natsu. Just not evil Natsu.
Jan 19, 2015 5:00 AM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:

Etherious is what the demons called their demon forms so it still works
Jan 19, 2015 5:03 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

Etherious is what the demons called their demon forms so it still works

You're taking advantage of a loop hole. But I see your point.
Jan 19, 2015 5:08 AM

Apr 2008
There's no loop hole. It's literally what the Tartarus demons called themselves and END being one makes perfect sense
Jan 19, 2015 5:12 AM

Aug 2010
Amazing chap!

The END = Natsu was already predicted by many so nothing really surprising but Doranbolt being a mole was totally out of my expectations :O

Loved the Gruvia scene. Really heartwarming and the ship is probably official now. I wonder if they'll train together now?

Laxus wants to get even stronger. Damn! Hax incoming XD

Natsu going to train for a year? I wonder what kind of training he's got in mind? And will he really leave Lucy like that?

Poor Lucy though...Aquarius is really gone for good. Props to Mashima for keeping it like that. But will Lucy be able to use her powers any time she wants now? Hope so.

Oracian cis have joined Jellal's guild. Nice.

So a Year timeskip nxt? And FT disbanded?? For real? Why? No more Mavis? T^T Her statue was broken D:
Jan 19, 2015 5:15 AM

Jun 2009
I'm almost crying because of Gray and Juvia. Of FT disbanding and I am in shock to know that some of us (including me) were always right that E.N.D. was Natsu.

I cannot wait another week to another chapter.. How am I going to concentrate on my exams?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 2008
Barion-Zara said:
Amazing chap!

The END = Natsu was already predicted by many so nothing really surprising but Doranbolt being a mole was totally out of my expectations :O

Loved the Gruvia scene. Really heartwarming and the ship is probably official now. I wonder if they'll train together now?

Laxus wants to get even stronger. Damn! Hax incoming XD

Natsu going to train for a year? I wonder what kind of training he's got in mind? And will he really leave Lucy like that?

Poor Lucy though...Aquarius is really gone for good. Props to Mashima for keeping it like that. But will Lucy be able to use her powers any time she wants now? Hope so.

Oracian cis have joined Jellal's guild. Nice.

So a Year timeskip nxt? And FT disbanded?? For real? Why? No more Mavis? T^T Her statue was broken D:

I doubt Lucy will have Aquarius' powers since they clash with Juvia's.

Mar 2013
Dat gruvia moment though...

So doranbolt IS actually part of Fairy Tail. For how long? Honestly didn't see that coming.

Fairy tail is disbanded. Wow just wow. :0

Zeref finally reveals that Natsu's END

Anyway 5/5 chapter. Absolutely brilliant

Although, I wish they would've left Wendy's hair short tbh :/
sweet5Jan 19, 2015 5:30 AM
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Jan 19, 2015 5:19 AM

Jun 2009
The idea of Doranbolt is still above my head though. I can't get my mind around it. I need the hows and why's
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2015 5:20 AM

Dec 2013
Wasn't etherion a mixture of different types of magic or something? I remember there was an etherion cannon in the tower of heaven arc.
Jan 19, 2015 5:20 AM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:
Wasn't etherion a mixture of different types of magic or something? I remember there was an etherion cannon in the tower of heaven arc.

That ETHERION. Not Etherious
Jan 19, 2015 5:22 AM

Dec 2013
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

That ETHERION. Not Etherious

Lol my bad. They both start with ether...
Jan 19, 2015 5:25 AM

May 2014
Lonely Travel next chapter... Lucy chapter. SHe is the one alone

We will see great trainings :D

Laxus will 1 hit Zeref and E.N.D xD
Jan 19, 2015 5:27 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:

You know that's not happening
Jan 19, 2015 5:28 AM

Jun 2009
I wonder if Laxus pulls a Natsu and goes on his own or if he takes Freed, Ever and Bickslow with him..
Jan 19, 2015 5:28 AM

Oct 2013
THE FELLS *-*

hope that lucy goes along with natsu some way T^T i ship them and i will continue shiping till the end

and yeeee GRUVIA is oficial after some chapters thinking that gray had a thing for erza e.e

lol i kinda looks like a fangirl here "--
the text above may contain error... fuck that this text may contain errors u.u
because I have no proper knowledge of the English grammars (i learned English by playing games and reading things so ye that's it )

and this thing here ^ just don't want to update to the correct colors
Jan 19, 2015 5:30 AM

May 2014
Prudence said:
I wonder if Laxus pulls a Natsu and goes on his own or if he takes Freed, Ever and Bickslow with him..

Probably with is team.
Jan 19, 2015 5:30 AM

Apr 2008
murarock said:
THE FELLS *-*

hope that lucy goes along with natsu some way T^T i ship them and i will continue shiping till the end

and yeeee GRUVIA is oficial after some chapters thinking that gray had a thing for erza e.e

lol i kinda looks like a fangirl here "--

Nalu is pretty much confirmed from Lucy's side in this chapter.
Jan 19, 2015 5:31 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Obviously ._. But Laxus could 1. 2 or 3 hits on Mard geer and Defeat him. ( ok a little longer but even so)

Laxus is a monster itself.

Gray vs Natsu confirmed.
Jan 19, 2015 5:31 AM

Jun 2009
kakoa1234 said:
Prudence said:

Probably with is team.

Yeah probably. And if he wanted to go alone, the others would stalk him pretty much :)
Jan 19, 2015 5:32 AM

Apr 2008
kakoa1234 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Obviously ._. But Laxus could 1. 2 or 3 hits on Mard geer and Defeat him. ( ok a little longer but even so)

Gray vs Natsu confirmed.

Marde is dead though. Zeref burned the book

Gray won't win. AT most he'll stall for time until Natsu snaps out of it. Or until Lucy gets there to snap him out of it.
Jan 19, 2015 5:35 AM

Nov 2012
long time since actual good chapter lol
END = natsu is very predictable but its ok
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Jan 19, 2015 5:36 AM

Jun 2009
dvdmpg said:
Darklight0303 said:

Nalu is pretty much confirmed from Lucy's side in this chapter.

Natsu's side too, kinda. He left a letter to her only, apparently...

I agree with this. Both sides are quite confirmed but you never know I guess.

I wonder why people say that Gruvia is canon since well I didn't see it that much, good friends could also do that. Erza and Gray also have had this moment right?!
Jan 19, 2015 5:39 AM

Dec 2009
Oh my god...oh my god...so much happened this chapter. I have no words, absolutely no words. We're getting an actual official timeskip now? Doranbolt was always a Fairy Tail member!? Wendy got her hair back to normal! FT is disbanding and Natsu is leaving on a training journey!? End is really Natsu? Man all these big revelations leave me completely in awe. I fucking love it, I absolutely love it, and I have no idea where the series can possibly go from here.
Jan 19, 2015 5:42 AM

May 2014
Darklight0303 said:
kakoa1234 said:

Gray vs Natsu confirmed.

Marde is dead though. Zeref burned the book

Gray won't win. AT most he'll stall for time until Natsu snaps out of it. Or until Lucy gets there to snap him out of it.

Why dod you have to bring the "Victorious one" i really dont care who wins, i just want to see a badass fight.

Natsu with all the training cant defeat Acnologia alone.... damn, all DS will help him for sure.
Jan 19, 2015 5:45 AM
Dec 2012
I should be happy about this chapter as ive always felt fairy tail needs some character development. But honestly all I am is confused. No matter how I look at it this character development seems out of the blue. They beat the bad guys but instead of celebrating theyre all mopey and stuff. Also I dont get why natsu wants to become stronger now.
monkeys
Jan 19, 2015 5:45 AM

Oct 2013
Do you think Zeref and Natsu share a bond stronger than we originally thought?
Jan 19, 2015 5:46 AM

Apr 2008
Turtlewack said:
I should be happy about this chapter as ive always felt fairy tail needs some character development. But honestly all I am is confused. No matter how I look at it this character development seems out of the blue. They beat the bad guys but instead of celebrating theyre all mopey and stuff. Also I dont get why natsu wants to become stronger now.

Uh HEllo? HE JUST LOST HIS FUCKIN DAD IN FRONT OF HIS VERY OWN EYES AND HE COULDN"T DO A THING TO STOP IT! Of course he'd want to get stronger.

Behemoth11 said:
Do you think Zeref and Natsu share a bond stronger than we originally thought?

Well duh. Natsu IS END after all
Jan 19, 2015 5:49 AM
Sep 2012
Wow just wow, they weren't kidding when the beginning of the chapter they said they were would be a shocking conclusion. Though there were some stuff I expected, let me talk about those first.

First of all, everyone taking time to recover, this is not going to easy to go back to normal just like that. I expected Lexus to recover and maybe have some self doubts and want to get stronger, the Gray / Juvia moment, I expected that, I knew they were going to tease Gray is mad at Juvia, but in the end he doesn't blame her, didn't expect him to break down like that, but nice to see him let his guard down.

I knew Jellal was going to show up to cheer Erza up, I wasn't sure if it was going to be the real Jellal, who just in Erza's mind, but it was really him, and nice to see the Oracion Seis, I loved Angel's line about the robe's being lame which I kind of agree with, they are not real stylish, Cobra talking about acting cool and Racer wanting to learn how to act cool, Wendy's hair is long again, I liked to have see them stick with that for a bit, but I like her long hair to, and that is more marketable. So is Aquarius coming back or not? I don't know what they were going for.

Though they didn't do anything, always nice to Gajeel and Levy together, and I wonder how many people are going to take Lily and Charles talking are some sort of shipping moment, personnel I don't see it, I just see them as the two most intelligent Exceeds of the main five Exceeds having an intelligent conversation, besides there is a whole generation age difference. I knew we were going to see an emotional Minerva return to Sabertooth, and all of them were just going to be like welcome home and she was going to cry, I don't think she has allowed herself to cry for years, this is also the first time we seen Minerva and Yukino appear at the same time. There is no real point behind that, just want to point that out.

And the last thing that didn't surprise was obviously Natsu was END, come on we all saw it coming, it is as obvious as the identity of Yukino's sister, that is two obvious reveals in the same year, come on Hiro to have work on your surprising twists.

Now to the shocking stuff, I was shocked to find out Doranbolt was part of Fairy Tail all along, and he was a spy on the council, Makarov you are full of surprises, first you have Gajeel being a double agent with Raven Tail, and now this, though timing wise it makes sense, Doranbolt joined the council after Yajima left the council, I am not saying Yajima was a spy, but he did protect Fairy Tail from the council, after he left, Makarov needed someone else to keep an eye on the council. But all these secrets he keeps from the rest of Fairy Tail, why I think that is cool, I think someday he is going to have to answer for his lies and deception from his children.

Fairy Tail is disbanding, that is a shock. So that is how the series ends. Just kidding, I do hope they go through with that, and have another time skip, this does feel like what happened when the Strawhats disbanded for a bit and had a time skip, I am sure all the haters I ready to scream rip off rip off. Bring it on.

Natsu leaving to train for a year, you know that is what he needs and I am sure all the Naruto fans are screaming rip off rip off, because this is like what happened with Naruto at the end of part 1, but he trained 3 years, Natsu is only going to need one year of training, so that is one ups men ship. Ha ha ha. I wonder if Lucy is actually going to follow him or stock him, maybe she ought to talk to Juvia and get some tips on stocking. Ha ha, but is looks like Aquarius might not be gone.

Looks like we are getting another time skip, this time 1 year. That or perhaps 7 months because Hiro loves the number 7. So about a year, everyone will go their separate ways and get back together.

What I think will happen within the time skip I don't know, but this is what I like to see. Gray and Juvia of course, hang around Lamia Scale and have Gray do some training with Lyon, perhaps he will see Wendy from time to time hanging with Celia, Lexus to somehow find Neo Crime Sorciere and do some training with Cobra, as for Erza do the same with Mermaid Heel and train with Kagura, if Lucy wasn't busy try to find Natsu I would love to see train with Yukino, Gajeel train with Sting and Rogue, maybe Mira can help Minerva deal with her new demon powers, and that is all I have right now.

This chapter does have me excited of what is to come, so I give it a 10 / 10, it was a great epilogue chapter, it did its job.
Jan 19, 2015 5:50 AM

Dec 2009
Turtlewack said:

The Entire series has been leading to this moment, where the characters realize they're not good enough and need to get stronger on their own. They barely overcame Tartarus and if it wasn't for the dragons surely die. Next time they don't have any of those last chances, hence Natsu choosing to go on a training journey. This chapter is bittersweet, lots of feelings from what the characters went through, buts its not bad.
Jan 19, 2015 5:51 AM
Feb 2013
Turtlewack said:

uhhhmmmm..... if you were in natsu's case, you will feel that i need to become strong because acno killed my father and i dont want to happen it again to any ft members...... dude, ... if you think the character development that was already build lost, then there's something wrong with your brain, ... this is after 1 week, don't expect other ft members will never be happy or smile, they had enough sorrow experience in that week ........ it's not time for always being emo , accept and move on, take some training to become stronger!
Jan 19, 2015 5:55 AM

Jun 2009
dvdmpg said:
Prudence said:

I agree with this. Both sides are quite confirmed but you never know I guess.

I wonder why people say that Gruvia is canon since well I didn't see it that much, good friends could also do that. Erza and Gray also have had this moment right?!

Yeah, until it's officil we never know. But at this point, Nalu is canon but not officially canon, I don't know if I made any sense with this statement XD

I got ya, I agree. Although I think that it will never be really canon as most of those big series. Simply to keep up with the shipping-game. Did that make sense?
I like the Nalu thing and yes I wished Gruvia was canon after this but we are never sure haha
Jan 19, 2015 5:59 AM

Apr 2008
Prudence said:
dvdmpg said:

Yeah, until it's officil we never know. But at this point, Nalu is canon but not officially canon, I don't know if I made any sense with this statement XD

I got ya, I agree. Although I think that it will never be really canon as most of those big series. Simply to keep up with the shipping-game. Did that make sense?
I like the Nalu thing and yes I wished Gruvia was canon after this but we are never sure haha

Mashima doesn't leave his pairings unfinished. They'll be come canon don't worry
Jan 19, 2015 6:01 AM

Dec 2008
Doranbolt having been a member of Fairy Tail all this time is a bit silly and yet, I'm not complaining, since it's not actually bad development.
Fairy Tail disbanding was NOT something I would have predicted, so kudos to him. But at the same time, I'm wondering if Natsu or someone else will end up reforming it after Zeref is defeated, assuming they actually agree with it being disbanded. I always like when an arcs, the ending chapter is always so nice. I wonder if we'll see what's happening during the year a bit instead of just a timeskip.

Gray/Juvia scene was really nice too. I really want Gray to just tell Juvia he loves her too ;-;
Jan 19, 2015 6:09 AM

Dec 2013
Foreshadowing a Natsu vs Gray fight in future?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 19, 2015 6:13 AM

Nov 2014
WHY WHY WHY the time skip? I hate time skips, I hated it in OP too, but this time skip right after a big scene. I was expecting natsu going all berserk to take revenge for what happened to igneel and this is so not fair Juviya is with gray, but natsu leaves lucy alone. I thought they are team Natsu+happy+lucy.
Jan 19, 2015 6:14 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This is my first time posting in this sub forum but this chapter was special imo

That's how you end an arc Mashima WAY TO GO :DD

Looks like we're gonna have a short timeskip then huh? I'm fine with it, and I'm also glad that he's having Natsu go on a journey to further grow as a person and increase his skills....Hopefully the results will be worth it

Glad to see that Oracion Seis is staying with Jellal also and lmao @cancer probably putting weave in Wendy's hair xD Dem Gruvia and Erza moments TwT

However I will say that I didn't expect Makarov to disband the entire guild, I have no idea what's going to happen next and that Doranbolt reveal was nice

Poor Laxus is also disappointed himself.....I think he and Mira should go off on a growth journey together, same with Elfman....I also want Juvia and Gray to go off on their own together too. I think it'd be cool if Lucy and Erza goes with Natsu and Gray respectively but I feel like it'll be better if they stay behind.

Either way I loved this chapter 10/10 my score for this arc jumped to an 8.5/10

The final page tho....We might have got the E part of the acronym wrong but oh well lol, it is a nice acronym nonetheless....Looking forward to possibly seeing new character designs too
Jan 19, 2015 6:23 AM

Jun 2009

At least Hiro gives us some color pages and stuff. Well, if it doesn't happen it will be a shame, but I didn't start reading this for the romance anyway XD[/quote]

Nah neither did I. I started watching because it sounded interesting!
Jan 19, 2015 6:27 AM

Apr 2008
dvdmpg said:
Out of curiosity: from the people in here that believed in the END=Natsu theory, how many got the acronym right? I believed in the "Etherious" part for a long time, the "Evil" didn't sound right for me XD and I initially thought of "Endbringer" ahah

I was about 50/50 between Evil and Etherious after the demons started using that name for themselves.
Jan 19, 2015 6:34 AM

Jun 2012
So... how did Natsu come to be?

Did Zeref make a baby demon, made him think he was human, somehow left him in the care of a dragon to learn dragon-slaying in order to slay Acnologia and ultimately kill him too?? I'm about to call "Aizen" on this one...

Why is there an END book (sealed form) AND Natsu (unsealed) at the same time? Mard Geer got turned into a book before being destroyeed by Zeref.
Jan 19, 2015 6:36 AM

Apr 2014
Yooo things are getting pretty damn interesting. I wonder how things will work out from now on though. Natsu being end was predictable but I didn't expect Fairy tail to be disbanding. That Gray and Juvia moment was really nice.

5/5
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.