Pages (198) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2009 1:41 PM

Dec 2008
Mine~

Smartest Claim Format:
Character: Mustang Roy
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Category: Smartest
Proof: "Outwardly arrogant and playfully manipulative, Mustang is intelligent and almost always one step ahead of his opponents, and likes to feel in control of the situation." [Source: his mal page]
Banner: i'll make it

Character: Urahara Kisuke
Anime/Manga: Bleach
Proof: he was one of the smartest shinigami in the Seireitei, he appears stupid but is the first to have the control of situation when it is needed. also: "Founder and 1st President of the Shinigami Research & Development Institute" [Source: Here]

Character: Lelouch Lamperouge
Anime/Manga: Code Geass
Proof: "He is highly intelligent, possessing a genius-level intellect, and is capable of devising and executing strategies with incredible speed and precision." [Source: his mal page]

Dec 14, 2009 1:42 PM

Dec 2008
Reserved for Orulyon

Character: Li Ren Fang
Anime/Manga: hanasakeru seishounen
Proof: "Li Ren is a calm, collected, and shrewd businessman who often suppresses his real feelings with a business-like politeness and smiling mask.Li Ren's superior intelligence making him a sad child, who wasn't even aware of his unhappiness, because he understood things that even adults were best left not understanding.Considered a true prodigy, Li Ren is chosen as the leader of the Fang clan." [Source: mal page]
Banner: yes please
Picture: this

Character: Arima Soichiro
Anime/Manga: Kare kano
Proof: "Smart, attractive, athletic, and talented like Yukino, Soichiro Arima becomes Yukino's rival at school." (Source: his mal page)
Picture: this or this or this or this

Character: Kei Takishima
Anime/Manga: Special A
Proof: "Kei is always a smooth winner. He has the ability to remember anything he reads, including phone numbers. He excells at all subject from academics to athletics to martial arts.He is first in 10th grade for best grades."
Picture: here

--------------------------------------------------------
Reserved to Chiyo-ko

Character: Urumi Kanzaki
Anime/Manga: Great Teacher Onizuka
Proof: "She antithesis to the "dumb blonde" stereotype, Urumi Kanzaki is a prodigy, with an IQ over 200." [Wikipedia]
Banner: I'll make it

Character: Edward Elric
Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist
Proof: Edward Elric is the youngest State Alchemist to be selected by the State Military of the country, having achieved the rank of Major at age twelve, receiving the title of the Fullmetal Alchemist shortly after from military head, Fuhrer Bradley." [Wikipedia]

Character: Kyouya Ootori
Anime/Manga: Ouran High School Host Club
Proof: "Kyoya is secretive and intelligent, being able to calculate any benefits that would come out of the Host Club's misadventures. Kyouya is a very realistic and pragmatic guy who takes everything for granted and gets things in return. He is very accurate in all things especially when it comes in money or financial things. Despite having quite antagonistic traits, the Host Club wouldn't be as half as successful without Kyoya's uptight resourcefulness." [Wikipedia]

--------------------------------------------------------
Reserved for topadzidza

Character: Elliot Nightray
Anime/Manga: Pandora Hearts
Proof: Elliot is particoular smart, he understands some concepts which not everyone seems does. He also makes reflect Oz about his own actins and his truly being selfish. Student of a prestigious grown up learning a lot of things as for the rich guys have to. also: "Despite his rashness, Elliot does speak words of wisdom. In fact, his straight-to-the-point personality has sparked a change of heart in Oz and made him face his own problems of the past." [Source: his Mal FanClub]
EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 3:42 PM

Dec 14, 2009 1:42 PM

Nov 2008
Character: L Lawliet
Anime/Manga: Death Note
Proof: "L is considered the world's greatest detective" from here
Baner: Yes please
Pic: click

Character: Sawako Kuronuma
Anime/Manga: Kimi ni Todoke
Prrof: She’s the best in her class and thanks to her teaching her classmates got good grades too.
Banner: Yes please
Pic: Coming

Character: Shikamaru Nara
Anime/Manga: Naruto
Proof: „Contrary to his lazy tendencies, Shikamaru is extremely intelligent; his teacher, Asuma Sarutobi, determined that Shikamaru's IQ was over 200.“ From here
Pic: soon^^;

Etna says ~ Note for Chiyo: don't do this claim, cuz ahin quoted her claim with all the images into my page x3 just skip it^^
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 5:02 PM

Dec 14, 2009 1:47 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
Character: Elliot Nightray
Anime/Manga: Pandora Hearts
Proof: Elliot is particoular smart, he understands some concepts which not everyone seems does. He also makes reflect Oz about his own actings and his truly being selfish. Student of a prestigious grown up learning a lot of things as for the rich guys have to. also: "Despite his rashness, Elliot does speak words of wisdom. In fact, his straight-to-the-point personality has sparked a change of heart in Oz and made him face his own problems of the past." [Source: his Mal FanClub]

Character: Lavi
Anime/Manga: D.gray man
Proof: He aims to become a Bookman, a person who records the hidden history of the world and has been trained from a young age to achieve that goal. (Wiki and also MAL profile page)
Banner: I'll make it~

[Admin's Bonuss staff]
Character: Gokudera Hayato
Anime/Manga: Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Proof: Despite his image of a rebel, Gokudera excels in his schoolwork and aces all his tests. This is probably due to his rich upbringing, suggesting that he probably had a multitude of private tutors when he was young. (MAL profile page)

thank you Etna-chan for reservation ^3^
tsumuDec 14, 2009 1:54 PM
Dec 14, 2009 1:47 PM

Mar 2008
Character: Gareki
Anime/Manga: Karneval
Proof: "A young boy who gets by robbing rich people's mansions. He's very intelligent and sharp." (Source: mal page)
Banner: No, thanks, making my own

Character: Near
Proof: "Obata said he enjoyed drawing Near and that Near is also one of his favorite and his least favorite characters, considering him to be the smartest character in the manga "because he cheats."" (MAL page)
Banner: Making my own~

#3 [STAFF]
Character: Zexion
Anime/Manga: Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Proof: "Founding member. An intellectual with no room for feelings. He can create illusions at will." (here)
Banner: Making my own~
FarethyDec 14, 2009 2:24 PM
Tell me how it feels, breaking down the old walls.

Dec 14, 2009 2:00 PM

Sep 2009
Character: Tony Tony Chopper
Anime/Manga: One Piece
Proof: He's a doctor. He knows a lot about medicines and how to heal all the type of pain.

Character: Yagami Light
Proof: "Yagami Light is a brilliant college student." (source: his mal page)

Sorry! I'll edit everything including links when I get back!!
hope u dont mind :P
EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 2:20 PM
Dec 14, 2009 2:22 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Kira Izuru
Proof: Way of fighting
Picture:

Character: Frau
Anime/Manga: 07 Ghost
Proof: He's a genius
Picture:

thanks alot

Staff Edit: Claim Rejected. charas arent particoular smart <.< also you need a quote from mal or wiki. and u need to put chara's mal page.
Dec 14, 2009 2:30 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Kakashi Hatake
Anime/Manga: Naruto
Proof: "Like his father, Sakumo Hatake whose skills have been compared to that of the Legendary Ninja, Kakashi is considered a genius shinobi, graduating from the Ninja Academy at age 5 and achieving the rank of Chunin at 6." [source=mal character page]

Character: Mello
Proof: " How to Read 13 states that Mello has "an excellent mind" and that he "sometimes lets his emotions get in his way." [source=mal character page]
kitty_ninjaDec 14, 2009 2:36 PM
Dec 14, 2009 2:33 PM

Apr 2008
Character: Chiyo Mihama
Anime/Manga: Azumanga Daioh
Proof: Chiyo Mihama is a child prodigy, having skipped five grades to 10th grade at the start of the series yet is still top of the class. (MAL Character Page)
Banner: Please make it for me
Picture:

Character: Kagami Hiiragi
Anime/Manga: Lucky Star
Proof: In school, her grades are excellent and she studies very hard. She was even the class president of her class in her first year. (MAL Character Page and on Wiki)
Picture:
Dec 14, 2009 2:38 PM

Jul 2009
Character: Mello
Anime: Death Note
Proof: Crazy Genius.
Banner: Sure!
Pic:

Zankyu!

Staff Edit:
1. you don't have 400 posts to claim category >.<
2. Mello is already claimed 2 post above you..
3. anyway even if he wasnt, the proof wasnt enough. u need a mal or wiki quote, or explain in DETAILS with ur words~
EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 2:44 PM

sorry for bad english >.<
Dec 14, 2009 2:43 PM

Feb 2009
Character: Renji Yanagi
Anime: Prince of Tennis
Proof: "Worst Subject: None"; "Unlike his childhood friend and rival, Inui, Yanagi keeps all his data on his head." (MAL Character Page)
Banner: I'll make my own :)
Dec 14, 2009 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
Character: Uryuu Ishida
Anime: Bleach
Proof: "He has an unusual interest in sewing, as he is in the crafts club at school, and makes excellent grades, coming in first place on exams." Wikipedia
Banner: I'll make it ^^
Dec 14, 2009 2:50 PM

Dec 2008
Updated~
Kannei and Puuuuunct's claims are being rejected. check ur posts to know the reason.

Dec 14, 2009 2:50 PM

Jul 2008
Character: Kotomi Ichinose
Anime/Manga: Clannad
Proof: She is in the top ten for every subject throughout the whole country in standardized exam results—she always goes to library to read extra materials, especially books in foreign languages.(MAL Character Page)
Banner: yes, please ;P
Picture:

Character: Ami Mizuno
Anime/Manga: Sailor Moon
Proof: She is hugely intelligent, with an IQ of 300, and can transform into Sailor Mercury, acquiring power over water. (MAL Character Page)
Picture:

thanks ;3
Dec 14, 2009 2:52 PM

Dec 2008
Character: Hitagi Senjougahara
Anime: Bakemonogatari
Proof: 'She scores top grades and, supposedly, comes from a wealthy household' - MAL Page
Dec 14, 2009 2:54 PM

Dec 2008
EtnaEraclea said:
Updated~
Kannei and Puuuuunct's claims are being rejected. check ur posts to know the reason.

Dec 14, 2009 3:02 PM

Sep 2009
Thanks so much Etna-chan for editing my post! ^^

Bonus claim
Character: Itachi Uchiha
Anime: Naruto
Proof:"...'praised by all as the best of his generation - a genius above all others."- mal page
Banner: I'll make my own

:)
Dec 14, 2009 3:03 PM

Jun 2009
Hmm okay then i use those
Name: Kannei

Character: Szayel Aporro Grantz
Proof: Scientist
Picture:

Character: Castor;Fest
Anime/Manga: 07 Ghost
Proof: Bishop,Puppet Master
Picture:

Staff Edit:
first claim is ok.
about the second: sorry but the proof for the second claim isnt enough <.<'' not accepted. (you need to post wiki or mal quote that confirm that ur chara is particoular smart. otherwise u have to describe with a lot of details why the chara is smart)

EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 3:11 PM
Dec 14, 2009 3:04 PM

Dec 2008
np lehchan^^

and~
EtnaEraclea said:
EtnaEraclea said:
Updated~
Puuuuunct's (post #80) & Kannei's (post #88) claims are being rejected. check ur posts to know the reason.
EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 3:07 PM

Dec 14, 2009 3:25 PM

Feb 2008
Character: Tsubasa Hanekawa
Anime/Manga: Bakemonogatari
Proof: One of the smartest students in her class. Can answer pretty much any question you ask her.
Banner: Yes Please :D
Pic

Character: Miyuki Takara
Anime/Manga: Lucky Star
Proof: Miyuki is a "young lady" from a wealthy family whom is also beautiful, smart, and well-mannered.[MAL]
Banner: Yes Please :D
Pic
Dec 14, 2009 3:28 PM

Jan 2008
Character: Ciel Phantomhive
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji
Proof: head of the Phantomhive family, runs Funtom Company, pretty clever for a twelve-year-old huh? ;p he's also solved some cases.
Banner: yes please ^.^
Picture:

Staff edit: just added the link to the chara mal page ;3 thought the proof was enough the claim is been accepted ♥
EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 3:33 PM
Dec 14, 2009 3:31 PM

Aug 2008
Character: Athrun Zala
Anime/Manga: Gundam Seed
Proof: "Athrun has a talent for mechanical tinkering, and has created numerous robot pets for his friends and acquaintances." [MAL]
"On the field of battle, Athrun Zala excels piloting just about anything. When he pilots a standard mobile suit ZAKU warrior (Phase 1), he is able to pilot it with immense skill and bravery. Noted for his skills, Dullindal provies Athrun with Saviour, one of the new Gundams. He is extremely agile and fast and makes use of power, speed, and skill all at the same time." [MAL]
Banner: Yes, please x3
Picture: the blue haired one ^^

Character: Cruz Schild
Anime/Manga: Needless
Proof: "Though he can't fight, he's proven to be useful in battle by analyzing and finding a weakness in enemy techniques." [MAL]
Banner: Yes, please x3
Picture: 1 * 2

P.S: sorry, I couldn't find better proofs >.<

it's ok :3 claim approved sorry risachan i use ur post to say xD
Staff note: UPDATED UNTIL HERE ♥
i'll watch at the other claims tomorrow. remember guys that u need to specify a detailed proof!!!! not just 'he's intelligent' <.<

thanks Etna-chan x3 oh, and I added the pics ^^
Risa-tanDec 14, 2009 4:18 PM
Dec 14, 2009 3:41 PM

May 2009
Character: C.C.
Proof: she's immortal and lived through the ages. she can also keep up with lelouch and mess with him.=b
Banner: Yes, please
Picture:

Character: Toshiro Hitsugaya
Proof: he's the boy genius who became captain at a young age - also: "With Hitsugaya's natural talent, he quickly entered the shinigami institute shortly after Hinamori, despite his age." [source: mal page]
Picture:

C.C. proof isn't enough. even if we suggest charas, u have to find good proof. mal or wiki quote please >.< otherwise, explain urself WITH DETAILS why the chara is particoular smart.
in c.c. case explain what she has done, maybe particoular plans or tactics.. explain it, u have time until tomorrow.. if u wont edit the c.c. proof, then that claim will be rejected >.<
EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 4:08 PM

Dec 14, 2009 3:42 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Ichimaru Gin
Proof: was the captain of the 3rd squad
Picture:

I hope he is alright

Staff Edit: claim rejected due to insufficient proof, and anyway :P already accepted ur second claim with Hakuren~
EtnaEracleaDec 14, 2009 4:05 PM
Dec 14, 2009 3:58 PM

Jun 2009
Character: Hakuren
Anime/Manga: 07 ghost
Proof: Genius at his age, have no problem with learning handels zypoan like nothing does everything too prodects his friend and even face the enemies without fear - also: "So Hakuren is very determinated and strong. He's so smart that he have to read a book just one time to learn it forever. In battle he shows brilliant capacities to use Bakulus and Zaiphon in order to destruct Kor in only one shot." Source
Picture:

Well, then i accept this claim, and i'll reject the gin one x3 members can claim only two charas and u already claimed one first ;3 ok proof is enough, i added a sentence more with source link btw ^^
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 2:17 AM
Dec 14, 2009 4:07 PM

Jun 2009
Thanks alot im okay with Hakuren sorry for the troubels
Dec 14, 2009 4:43 PM

May 2009
Character: Beatrice
Anime/Manga: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Proof: She understands true magick to the fullest. Known as the Endless Witch she has to strategize "games" so that they never end for years while killing all the "pieces" over & over again.
Banner: please make it for me!
pic

Character: Echidna
Anime/Manga: Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi
Proof: As a wild elf she has learn many of strategies in fighting. As a secret weapon she wears a magical snake throng that she uses in very close combat. Now as a mercenary she has molded herself into the perfect assassin & has figured out any techniques to solve a job without having to kill her target
pic
Lady_Death_CatDec 15, 2009 9:55 AM
Church of Violence {Black Lagoon rp}: Eda | The God's World: Eris, Goddess of Discord
~Bleach Rp Club~: Ryoko Matsumoto | --BleaCH RP~: Ikkaku Madarame & Hiyori Sarugaki

Dec 14, 2009 4:50 PM

Oct 2008
Character: Nougami neuro
Anime: Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Proof: He is a demon detective and is also the master minded in solving mysteries and cases "Neuro is a demon detective from hell. He looks for mysteries in the labyrinthine minds of humans for sustenance" ~ mal chac. profile
Banner: Yes plz! =]
Pic:
Dec 14, 2009 4:51 PM

Feb 2009
Character: Sebastian Michaelis
Anime/Manga: Kuroshitsuji
Proof: He is highly skilled in any area and handles every task, no matter how impossible it is as well as any problem that arises from the errors of the other staff with ease, stating it is only natural as the butler to the Phantomhive family. (MAL page)

#3 (Staff bonus)
Character: Len Tsukimori
Anime/Manga: La Corda D'Oro
Proof: He was a child prodigy, coming from a family of renowned musicians. ; Many people take his brilliance for granted
Dec 14, 2009 5:42 PM

Jan 2008
Character: Sadaharu Inui
Anime/Manga: Prince of Tennis
Proof: "Inui's intelligence allows him to gather data and information about his opponents and even his teammates." (MAL Page)
Banner: please make it for me~ ^^
Picture:

Character: Satoshi Hiwatari
Anime/Manga: D.N.Angel
Proof: "He is extremely intelligent and has a college degree. However, he attends Daisuke's Junior High School in an attempt to have a normal life." (MAL Page)
Picture:

-------------------Staff Bonus----------------

Character: Hikari Hanazono
Proof: "She is second place in 10th grade for best grades, but is sometimes lacking in common sense." (MAL Page)
Picture:
YuacchiDec 15, 2009 1:41 PM
Dec 14, 2009 6:11 PM

Jul 2008
Character: Fai D. Flourite
Anime/Manga: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Proof: Fai is extremely smart, he learned magic and "eventually earned the title 'D', given to the highest magician in Celes." MAL page Also, he's almost 100% the first one to figure out things before the others.

Staff Edit: since proof was enough for the claim,it's been accepted, but don't forget chara's link to the mal page next time!
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 1:48 AM
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."
Dec 14, 2009 6:49 PM

May 2008
Character: Minami Chiaki
Anime/Manga: Minami-ke
Proof:Her apparent high intelligence often makes her overanalyse simple stuff.
Banner: yes pls
Picture:

Character: Tsuji Ryuu
Proof: In episode 10, Ryuu completed 1000 questions in 10 minutes . It was also stated thats ryuu may actually be on par with kei or hikari but is 7th because he worries for jun and megumi during exams and he is the type that gets bored and sleep during the exam
banner: yes pls
picture :

Staff Edit: since proof were enough for both claim, they are been accepted, but don't forget chara's link to the mal page next time!
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 1:47 AM

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 14, 2009 6:50 PM

May 2009

Luchixa said:
Character: C.C.
Proof: C.C. is a capable leader, able to rescue Lelouch from Britannian traps, handle firearms with some proficiency, and seems to be a skilled unarmed fighter as well. She is also an accomplished Knightmare pilot, able to pilot both standard Knightmare Frames as well as copilot the Gawain with Lelouch. In the Picture Dramas, during a discussion with Kallen, she states that she has the ability to do almost anything but chooses to let others do it. [wikipedia]
Picture:

is this okay?

Staff edit: yes it's ok ♥ thank you^^
also note for Chiyo: this claim was in my page previously, dont worry i'll make those banners, so just skip this post~
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 4:54 PM

Dec 14, 2009 7:09 PM

Jul 2009
Character:Shuusuke_Fuji
Anime/Manga:Prince of Tennis
Category:Smartest
Proof:Fuji Shuusuke is given the title genius, due to his tactical skill on the tennis court
(MAL PAGE)
Banner:Yes Please!~
Picture:

Character:Yuushi_Oshitari
Anime/Manga:Prince of Tennis
Proof:The Tensai (Genius) of Hyotei Gakuenand also know as "Man of 1000 Techniques". He can perform Higuma Otoshi (one of Shusuke Fuji's Triple Counters: Bear Drop) perfectly. He is called 'Oshitari of the one thousand skills).
(MAL Page)
Picture:
Natsuki1212Dec 15, 2009 7:51 PM
Dec 14, 2009 7:52 PM

May 2009
Character: Hotaru Imai
Anime/Manga: Gakuen Alice
Proof: "Hotaru is an extremely intelligent and rational girl." -MAL Page
Banner: Yes Please!~
Picture: clickie~

Character: Akira Toudou
Catergory: Smartest
Proof: "Ranked 6th in 10th grade." -MAL Page
Banner: Yes Please!~
Picture: the girl~
Dec 14, 2009 7:56 PM

Jul 2008
Character:Yuki Nagato
Anime/Manga:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Proof:She thinks very rationally, and finds it difficult to communicate with normal humans due to her intelligence and lack of empathy. She enjoys reading, and is seen reading a book in the majority of her appearances.
(MAL PAGE)
Picture:

Character:Rin Tohsakai
Anime/Manga:Fate/stay night
Proof:A model student and idol of Shirō's school who is secretly a sorceress and Master in the Holy Grail War. She is perceptive, resourceful and avidly competitive. (Wiki)
Picture:
Dec 14, 2009 8:14 PM

Sep 2008
Smartest Claim Format:
Character: Hikari Hanazono
Proof: Second in her school after Kei.Always getting the best results.Part of the S.A. where are the smartest students in the school.

Smartest Claim Format:
Character: Megumi Yamamoto
Proof: Fourth in her school after Kei.Always getting the best results.Also part of the S.A.

Staff Edit: i'm sorry scarlettchan but Hikari is already claimed <.< also next time add the character's link to their mal page!! >.<
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 1:45 AM
Dec 14, 2009 8:46 PM

Sep 2009
Character: Shinichi Kudo.
Anime/Manga: Detective Conan
Proof: A Famous High School detective. He able to solve difficult cases.
Banner: Please make it for me!
Picture:

Character : Karino Tadashi.
Anime/Manga : Special A
Category : Smartest
Proof : Tadashi is ranked 5th in school. He is smarter than he looks and acts. -Wikipedia Page.
Banner : Please make for me!
Picture :
Dec 14, 2009 8:51 PM

Jul 2009
Character: Yukino Miyazawa
Anime/Manga: kare kano
Proof: Smart, attractive, athletic and talented, Yukino Miyazawa appears to be the model student.(MAL Character Page)
Picture:

Character: Byakuya Kuchiki
Anime/Manga: bleach
Proof: he is smart
Picture:

Staff Edit: byakuya claim is rejected. i said don't give proof like 'he is smart'... IT'S NOT ENOUGH. explain in DETAILS why the chara is smartest, what the does to being particoular smart than the normal!
a mal/wiki quote is the best, but if you cant find any, explain his particoular plans/tactics with a lot of details.
When you come back, don't edit the claim, just quote it and change the proof!
Thank you
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 1:51 AM
Dec 14, 2009 11:51 PM

Mar 2009
Character: Akira Toudou
Anime/Manga:Special A
Proof: She is one of the Top ranking in their school together with hikari
Picture:

Character: Shana
Anime/Manga:Shakugan no Shana
Proof: Shana almost knows everything on their school and she questioned even their teachers.She also gets a high score during exams.
Picture:

Staff Edit: claim rejected. you need to have 400 posts to join the category claim!
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 1:52 AM

Dec 15, 2009 12:32 AM

Jul 2008
Character: Ryoma Echizen
Anime/Manga: Prince of tennis
Proof: Wiki: "Ryoma is portrayed as a twelve year old tennis prodigy" (now I know, ppl can say a tennis prodigy doesn't have to be smart but he can find a way to beat a move that being played on him while the game is on, he invents his own moves, and he is genarly smart in other topics as well. To do all those "tennis prodigy" thing - one has to be very very smart or he can't pull it off - not to mention he does all that at the age 12)
Picture:
---"'As long as you're alive - you've got 100% chance of dying"---

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

---Math should go drown itself in the toilet---
Dec 15, 2009 1:06 AM

Jan 2008
character: Fortuna Somesheru Miku Crowzenbruhi, Ania..(for short..Ania is gd enoughXP)
anime/manga: asura cryin' 2
category: smartest
proof:A genius blond-haired Akuma who recently got transferred to Tomoharu school and was put into his care from the Akuma hunt. (from mal page)
and she is the one who made the asura machina..:)
banner: yes. onegai
pic:

character: Ochibana Ame
anime/manga: Denpa teki na Kanojo
proof: she is the smartest because in the OVA 2, she makes a prove that ayase (the criminal in the anime)was the one who lead a group of gang to play tricks on others. When ame went to ayase's home, she knows her home has sth wrong( with ayase's mother's dead body inside), although the circumstance of ayase's home looks normal as others' home adn gives a little towel to Juuzawa, Juu.(written by myself. hopefully, this can be a proof. as there is not much description on ame ochibana.)
pic:

Staff Edit: since the proofs were enough for both claims, they are been accepted BUT! next time remember to add chara's mal page, and in the second claim u didnt specify the anime she's from>.<!!
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 1:56 AM
Dec 15, 2009 1:52 AM

Dec 2007
character: Maka Albarn
anime/manga: Soul Eater
proof: She is a dedicated student, who always scores at the top of the class (from wiki)
banner: Yes! onegai^-^~
pic:

character: Ushiromiya Ange
anime/manga: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
proof: Ange saved his brother and begin a new game with Beatrice. At the same time, she is going to solve the mysteries on Rokkenjima. All these require logical thinking to do so. Also, she is able to learn magic and gain three titles: "Golden Witch", "Endless Witch", and "Witch of Anit-Soul" in her witch form. Therefore, I believe that she is qualified as the smartest.
banner: Yes! onegai^-^~
pic:

thx in advance nya>v<

staff says: remember to add the proof for ange, and the LINKS to charas mal pages ♥
------------------------------------------------------------------
TvT~thx for willing to wait for my proof, I wonder if the proof is enough nya^^"~
oh~and i make a typomistakes in Maka Albarn before ~gomen..><
------------------------------------------------------------------
pics uploaded ~gomen for all the trouble and thx once again nya>v<
NatsuMitsuruDec 15, 2009 3:33 AM
Dec 15, 2009 2:06 AM

Dec 2008
np ♥ ok added ange too :3 proof is good^^ yep, just waiting for pics x3

Updated ~
Some claims are been rejected >-<
Mihiko #104
Miss_Scarlett #106
ichigo_sama #109
ariesa #110

check your post guys to know why!

ps: for all the others that still have to claim
Don't forget to put character's MAL PAGE link!!!!
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 2:42 AM

Dec 15, 2009 2:15 AM

Jan 2008
Prudenzzz said:
character: Fortuna Somesheru Miku Crowzenbruhi, Ania..(for short..Ania is gd enoughXP)
anime/manga: asura cryin' 2
proof:A genius blond-haired Akuma who recently got transferred to Tomoharu school and was put into his care from the Akuma hunt. (from mal page)
and she is the one who made the asura machina..:)
pic:

character: Ochibana Ame
anime/manga: Denpa teki na Kanojo
proof: she is the smartest because in the OVA 2, she makes a prove that ayase (the criminal in the anime)was the one who lead a group of gang to play tricks on others. When ame went to ayase's home, she knows her home has sth wrong( with ayase's mother's dead body inside), although the circumstance of ayase's home looks normal as others' home adn gives a little towel to Juuzawa, Juu.(written by myself. hopefully, this can be a proof. as there is not much description on ame ochibana.)
pic:

Staff Edit: since the proofs were enough for both claims, they are been accepted BUT! next time remember to add chara's mal page, and in the second claim u didnt specify the anime she's from>.<!!

sorry for the trouble...totally forgot everything...(too excited abt the claimXD)
i will rmb to do them next time:)
Dec 15, 2009 3:04 AM

Apr 2009
Character: Mutsumi Saburo
Anime/Manga: Keroro Gunso
Proof: Saburo is a genius, who got a perfect score of 300 out of 300 on an IQ test, and is excellent at sports as well

Character: Hinagiku Katsura
Anime/Manga: Hayate no gotoku
Proof: Hinagiku is the current student council president, and kendo club president at Hakuou Academy. Her athleticism, competitiveness, and leadership position all also probably contribute to this view. Despite having such strong traits, Hinagiku is actually terrified of heights.

Staff Edit: first claim is accepted thought.
about the second: sorry but being a member od student council or kendo club doesnt prove a chara is smart~ please come back with a proof about her particoular INTELLIGENCE or change chara. Anycase just quote ur claim when u do it~
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 3:12 AM
Dec 15, 2009 3:13 AM

Dec 2008
Updated ~
Mihiko #104
Miss_Scarlett #106
ichigo_sama #109
ariesa #110
RYnky-san #116

check your post guys to know why!

Dec 15, 2009 3:58 AM

Jun 2009
Character: Yuuko Ichihara
Anime/Manga: Tsubasa Chronicle/xxxHolic
Proof: "She is extremely experienced in her industry, Yūko is not foolish enough to give away her real name like Watanuki.That aside, Yūko has served as a major catalyst for Watanuki's transformation, acting somewhat as his mentor. Despite this immature and free-spirited attitude, Yūko has been known to be sage-like and serious when the time calls for it. Yūko seems to know the true hitsuzen that Watanuki will follow, and has often offered cryptic messages to warn him of impending danger or a folk tale that he should take a bit more seriously.Yūko is very powerful when it comes to magic and knowledge and is highly respected within the spirit realm." from chara's mal page
Banner: Please make for me *puppy eyes*
Pictures:

Character: Conan Edogawa
Anime/Manga: Detective Conan
Proof: "Conan is a genius child, who is actually Kudou Shinichi.Kudo Shinichi is given an experimental drug that transforms the teen sleuth to childhood size.Luckily he retained his intelligence and panache for solving the most difficult of crimes." from chara's mal page
Pictures:

Arigatou gozaimasu in advance ^^.

Staff Edit: sorry but Shinichi Kudo is already claimed. thought conan is the same person, claim is rejected^^" change chara and quote your claim :3
EtnaEracleaDec 15, 2009 4:14 AM
Dec 15, 2009 4:15 AM

Dec 2008
Updated ~
Mihiko #104
Miss_Scarlett #106
ichigo_sama #109
ariesa #110
RYnky-san #116
HotakuKara #118

Dec 15, 2009 4:49 AM

Jun 2009
Character: Kurama "Shuichi Minamino"
Anime/Manga: Yu Yu Hakusho
Proof:" Kurama is generally regarded as the most calm and level-headed member of the group. His analytical nature is present in battle where he prefers to study the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents before devising a strategy of his own."from chara's mal page
"He attends the fictional Meioh Private Academy (私立盟王学園?) where his grades are among the top in his year." from wiki.
He is a strategist in fights and the smartest character in the anime.He has a also a cunning personality as "Yoko Kurama"
Pictures:

Well I hope now it's fine, EtnaEraclea-san ^^ .
Arigatou gozaimasu in advance ^^ .
Rhiannon-SenpaiDec 15, 2009 5:07 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (198) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [C.C.O.] Finished Banners ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

EtnaEraclea - Oct 19, 2009

4064 by cookies05 »»
Feb 27, 2016 4:19 AM

» [Obsession] Text Claiming~

EtnaEraclea - Sep 28, 2014

6 by Phraze »»
Apr 17, 2015 12:44 AM

» [Game] Corrupt a wish... ~

10 by Rhiannon-Senpai »»
Dec 28, 2014 4:23 AM

Sticky: » » [Urgent] Recruiting Staff: Club needs YOUR help - Do u want a job? OPEN ( 1 2 3 )

EtnaEraclea - Nov 3, 2009

107 by SibbyChu »»
Oct 8, 2014 8:13 PM

» [Announcement] Hiatus ~ However with the hope to come back someday stronger than ever.

1 by annabloem »»
Sep 29, 2014 8:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.