MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

• [Claim] Claim your Category Character Obsession *Here* - CLOSED
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Claim your Current Character Obsession [C.C.O.] »» • [Claim] Claim your Category Character Obsession *Here* - CLOSED

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (494) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
12-14-09, 6:11 PM

Character: Fai D. Flourite
Anime/Manga: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
Category: Smartest
Proof: Fai is extremely smart, he learned magic and "eventually earned the title 'D', given to the highest magician in Celes." MAL page Also, he's almost 100% the first one to figure out things before the others.
Banner: I'll make it~

Staff Edit: since proof was enough for the claim,it's been accepted, but don't forget chara's link to the mal page next time!
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 1:48 AM
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."

12-14-09, 6:49 PM

Character: Minami Chiaki
Anime/Manga: Minami-ke
Proof:Her apparent high intelligence often makes her overanalyse simple stuff.
Banner: yes pls
Picture:

Character: Tsuji Ryuu
Anime/Manga: Special A
Proof: In episode 10, Ryuu completed 1000 questions in 10 minutes . It was also stated thats ryuu may actually be on par with kei or hikari but is 7th because he worries for jun and megumi during exams and he is the type that gets bored and sleep during the exam
banner: yes pls
picture :

Staff Edit: since proof were enough for both claim, they are been accepted, but don't forget chara's link to the mal page next time!
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 1:47 AM

Awesome Sig by Lailide

12-14-09, 6:50 PM

Luchixa said:
Character: C.C.
Anime/Manga: Code Geass
Proof: C.C. is a capable leader, able to rescue Lelouch from Britannian traps, handle firearms with some proficiency, and seems to be a skilled unarmed fighter as well. She is also an accomplished Knightmare pilot, able to pilot both standard Knightmare Frames as well as copilot the Gawain with Lelouch. In the Picture Dramas, during a discussion with Kallen, she states that she has the ability to do almost anything but chooses to let others do it. [wikipedia]
Banner: Yes, please
Picture:

is this okay?

Staff edit: yes it's ok ♥ thank you^^
also note for Chiyo: this claim was in my page previously, dont worry i'll make those banners, so just skip this post~
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 4:54 PM

12-14-09, 7:09 PM

Character:Shuusuke_Fuji
Anime/Manga:Prince of Tennis
Category:Smartest
Proof:Fuji Shuusuke is given the title genius, due to his tactical skill on the tennis court
(MAL PAGE)
Banner:Yes Please!~
Picture:

Character:Yuushi_Oshitari
Anime/Manga:Prince of Tennis
Proof:The Tensai (Genius) of Hyotei Gakuenand also know as "Man of 1000 Techniques". He can perform Higuma Otoshi (one of Shusuke Fuji's Triple Counters: Bear Drop) perfectly. He is called 'Oshitari of the one thousand skills).
(MAL Page)
Picture:
Modified by Mihiko, 12-15-09, 7:51 PM

12-14-09, 7:52 PM

Character: Hotaru Imai
Anime/Manga: Gakuen Alice
Proof: "Hotaru is an extremely intelligent and rational girl." -MAL Page
Banner: Yes Please!~
Picture: clickie~

Character: Akira Toudou
Catergory: Smartest
Proof: "Ranked 6th in 10th grade." -MAL Page
Banner: Yes Please!~
Picture: the girl~

12-14-09, 7:56 PM

Character:Yuki Nagato
Anime/Manga:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Proof:She thinks very rationally, and finds it difficult to communicate with normal humans due to her intelligence and lack of empathy. She enjoys reading, and is seen reading a book in the majority of her appearances.
(MAL PAGE)
Picture:

Character:Rin Tohsakai
Anime/Manga:Fate/stay night
Proof:A model student and idol of Shirō's school who is secretly a sorceress and Master in the Holy Grail War. She is perceptive, resourceful and avidly competitive. (Wiki)
Picture:

12-14-09, 8:14 PM

Smartest Claim Format:
Character: Hikari Hanazono
Proof: Second in her school after Kei.Always getting the best results.Part of the S.A. where are the smartest students in the school.
Banner: i'll make it

Smartest Claim Format:
Character: Megumi Yamamoto
Proof: Fourth in her school after Kei.Always getting the best results.Also part of the S.A.
Banner: i'll make it

Staff Edit: i'm sorry scarlettchan but Hikari is already claimed <.< also next time add the character's link to their mal page!! >.<
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 1:45 AM

12-14-09, 8:46 PM

Character: Shinichi Kudo.
Anime/Manga: Detective Conan
Proof: A Famous High School detective. He able to solve difficult cases.
Banner: Please make it for me!
Picture:

Character : Karino Tadashi.
Anime/Manga : Special A
Category : Smartest
Proof : Tadashi is ranked 5th in school. He is smarter than he looks and acts. -Wikipedia Page.
Banner : Please make for me!
Picture :

12-14-09, 8:51 PM

Character: Yukino Miyazawa
Anime/Manga: kare kano
Proof: Smart, attractive, athletic and talented, Yukino Miyazawa appears to be the model student.(MAL Character Page)
Banner: Please make it for me
Picture:

Character: Byakuya Kuchiki
Anime/Manga: bleach
Proof: he is smart
Picture:

Staff Edit: byakuya claim is rejected. i said don't give proof like 'he is smart'... IT'S NOT ENOUGH. explain in DETAILS why the chara is smartest, what the does to being particoular smart than the normal!
a mal/wiki quote is the best, but if you cant find any, explain his particoular plans/tactics with a lot of details.
When you come back, don't edit the claim, just quote it and change the proof!
Thank you
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 1:51 AM

12-14-09, 11:51 PM

Character: Akira Toudou
Anime/Manga:Special A
Proof: She is one of the Top ranking in their school together with hikari
Picture:

Character: Shana
Anime/Manga:Shakugan no Shana
Proof: Shana almost knows everything on their school and she questioned even their teachers.She also gets a high score during exams.
Picture:

Staff Edit: claim rejected. you need to have 400 posts to join the category claim!
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 1:52 AM

12-15-09, 12:32 AM

Character: Ryoma Echizen
Anime/Manga: Prince of tennis
Proof: Wiki: "Ryoma is portrayed as a twelve year old tennis prodigy" (now I know, ppl can say a tennis prodigy doesn't have to be smart but he can find a way to beat a move that being played on him while the game is on, he invents his own moves, and he is genarly smart in other topics as well. To do all those "tennis prodigy" thing - one has to be very very smart or he can't pull it off - not to mention he does all that at the age 12)
Banner: please make it for me!
Picture:
---"'As long as you're alive - you've got 100% chance of dying"---

---there are two infinite things, the universe and the human stupidity. about the first one I'm
not sure...---

---Math should go drown itself in the toilet---

12-15-09, 1:06 AM

character: Fortuna Somesheru Miku Crowzenbruhi, Ania..(for short..Ania is gd enoughXP)
anime/manga: asura cryin' 2
category: smartest
proof:A genius blond-haired Akuma who recently got transferred to Tomoharu school and was put into his care from the Akuma hunt. (from mal page)
and she is the one who made the asura machina..:)
banner: yes. onegai
pic:

character: Ochibana Ame
anime/manga: Denpa teki na Kanojo
proof: she is the smartest because in the OVA 2, she makes a prove that ayase (the criminal in the anime)was the one who lead a group of gang to play tricks on others. When ame went to ayase's home, she knows her home has sth wrong( with ayase's mother's dead body inside), although the circumstance of ayase's home looks normal as others' home adn gives a little towel to Juuzawa, Juu.(written by myself. hopefully, this can be a proof. as there is not much description on ame ochibana.)
pic:

Staff Edit: since the proofs were enough for both claims, they are been accepted BUT! next time remember to add chara's mal page, and in the second claim u didnt specify the anime she's from>.<!!
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 1:56 AM

12-15-09, 1:52 AM

character: Maka Albarn
anime/manga: Soul Eater
proof: She is a dedicated student, who always scores at the top of the class (from wiki)
banner: Yes! onegai^-^~
pic:

character: Ushiromiya Ange
anime/manga: Umineko no Naku Koro ni
proof: Ange saved his brother and begin a new game with Beatrice. At the same time, she is going to solve the mysteries on Rokkenjima. All these require logical thinking to do so. Also, she is able to learn magic and gain three titles: "Golden Witch", "Endless Witch", and "Witch of Anit-Soul" in her witch form. Therefore, I believe that she is qualified as the smartest.
banner: Yes! onegai^-^~
pic:

thx in advance nya>v<

staff says: remember to add the proof for ange, and the LINKS to charas mal pages ♥
------------------------------------------------------------------
TvT~thx for willing to wait for my proof, I wonder if the proof is enough nya^^"~
oh~and i make a typomistakes in Maka Albarn before ~gomen..><
------------------------------------------------------------------
pics uploaded ~gomen for all the trouble and thx once again nya>v<
Modified by NatsuMitsuru, 12-15-09, 3:33 AM

12-15-09, 2:06 AM

np ♥ ok added ange too :3 proof is good^^ yep, just waiting for pics x3

Updated ~
Some claims are been rejected >-<
Mihiko #104
Miss_Scarlett #106
ichigo_sama #109
ariesa #110

check your post guys to know why!

ps: for all the others that still have to claim
Don't forget to put character's MAL PAGE link!!!!
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 2:42 AM

12-15-09, 2:15 AM

Prudenzzz said:
character: Fortuna Somesheru Miku Crowzenbruhi, Ania..(for short..Ania is gd enoughXP)
anime/manga: asura cryin' 2
proof:A genius blond-haired Akuma who recently got transferred to Tomoharu school and was put into his care from the Akuma hunt. (from mal page)
and she is the one who made the asura machina..:)
pic:

character: Ochibana Ame
anime/manga: Denpa teki na Kanojo
proof: she is the smartest because in the OVA 2, she makes a prove that ayase (the criminal in the anime)was the one who lead a group of gang to play tricks on others. When ame went to ayase's home, she knows her home has sth wrong( with ayase's mother's dead body inside), although the circumstance of ayase's home looks normal as others' home adn gives a little towel to Juuzawa, Juu.(written by myself. hopefully, this can be a proof. as there is not much description on ame ochibana.)
pic:

Staff Edit: since the proofs were enough for both claims, they are been accepted BUT! next time remember to add chara's mal page, and in the second claim u didnt specify the anime she's from>.<!!

sorry for the trouble...totally forgot everything...(too excited abt the claimXD)
i will rmb to do them next time:)

12-15-09, 3:04 AM

Character: Mutsumi Saburo
Anime/Manga: Keroro Gunso
Proof: Saburo is a genius, who got a perfect score of 300 out of 300 on an IQ test, and is excellent at sports as well
Banner: I'll make my own

Character: Hinagiku Katsura
Anime/Manga: Hayate no gotoku
Proof: Hinagiku is the current student council president, and kendo club president at Hakuou Academy. Her athleticism, competitiveness, and leadership position all also probably contribute to this view. Despite having such strong traits, Hinagiku is actually terrified of heights.
Banner: I'll make my own

Staff Edit: first claim is accepted thought.
about the second: sorry but being a member od student council or kendo club doesnt prove a chara is smart~ please come back with a proof about her particoular INTELLIGENCE or change chara. Anycase just quote ur claim when u do it~
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 3:12 AM

12-15-09, 3:13 AM

Updated ~
Mihiko #104
Miss_Scarlett #106
ichigo_sama #109
ariesa #110
RYnky-san #116

check your post guys to know why!

12-15-09, 3:58 AM

Character: Yuuko Ichihara
Anime/Manga: Tsubasa Chronicle/xxxHolic
Proof: "She is extremely experienced in her industry, Yūko is not foolish enough to give away her real name like Watanuki.That aside, Yūko has served as a major catalyst for Watanuki's transformation, acting somewhat as his mentor. Despite this immature and free-spirited attitude, Yūko has been known to be sage-like and serious when the time calls for it. Yūko seems to know the true hitsuzen that Watanuki will follow, and has often offered cryptic messages to warn him of impending danger or a folk tale that he should take a bit more seriously.Yūko is very powerful when it comes to magic and knowledge and is highly respected within the spirit realm." from chara's mal page
Banner: Please make for me *puppy eyes*
Pictures:

Character: Conan Edogawa
Anime/Manga: Detective Conan
Proof: "Conan is a genius child, who is actually Kudou Shinichi.Kudo Shinichi is given an experimental drug that transforms the teen sleuth to childhood size.Luckily he retained his intelligence and panache for solving the most difficult of crimes." from chara's mal page
Pictures:

Arigatou gozaimasu in advance ^^.

Staff Edit: sorry but Shinichi Kudo is already claimed. thought conan is the same person, claim is rejected^^" change chara and quote your claim :3
Modified by EtnaEraclea, 12-15-09, 4:14 AM

12-15-09, 4:15 AM

Updated ~
Mihiko #104
Miss_Scarlett #106
ichigo_sama #109
ariesa #110
RYnky-san #116
HotakuKara #118

12-15-09, 4:49 AM

Character: Kurama "Shuichi Minamino"
Anime/Manga: Yu Yu Hakusho
Proof:" Kurama is generally regarded as the most calm and level-headed member of the group. His analytical nature is present in battle where he prefers to study the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents before devising a strategy of his own."from chara's mal page
"He attends the fictional Meioh Private Academy (私立盟王学園?) where his grades are among the top in his year." from wiki.
He is a strategist in fights and the smartest character in the anime.He has a also a cunning personality as "Yoko Kurama"
Pictures:

Well I hope now it's fine, EtnaEraclea-san ^^ .
Arigatou gozaimasu in advance ^^ .
Modified by HotaruKara, 12-15-09, 5:07 AM

Pages (494) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices