MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

What was.......
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» I <3 muSic! »» What was.......

Must be a Club Member to Reply
#1
11-26-09, 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 140
What was the best music album ever made in you're opinion (your favorite)
What was the last CD or music you downloaded?
What was the song that you have listened to the most?
What was the best music video you've seen so far?
what was the last music video you've seen?
What was your favorite band or artist when you were younger ?
What was the best movie, musical, or tv show(related to music of course) ever made in you're opinion?
What was the last song you listened to?
 
#2
12-12-09, 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1261
1. All Killer no Filler by Sum 41 or Siren Song of the Counter Culture by Rise Against
2. last downloaded Schmack! by Steriogram
3. All my Best Friends are Metalheads by Less than Jake
4.A Punk by Vampire Weekend or Here it Goes Again by Ok Go
5.Pretender by The Foo Fighters
6. lol, still pretty young, uhhh, Rise Against
7. hmmm, do OP or ED for anime count?
8.Aka no Seijaku by Yoko Ishida (2nd ED for Shakugan no Shana)

ps: you should add less questions =P
lol
 
#3
12-13-09, 1:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 140
deathcow1 said:
1. All Killer no Filler by Sum 41 or Siren Song of the Counter Culture by Rise Against
2. last downloaded Schmack! by Steriogram
3. All my Best Friends are Metalheads by Less than Jake
4.A Punk by Vampire Weekend or Here it Goes Again by Ok Go
5.Pretender by The Foo Fighters
6. lol, still pretty young, uhhh, Rise Against
7. hmmm, do OP or ED for anime count?
8.Aka no Seijaku by Yoko Ishida (2nd ED for Shakugan no Shana)

ps: you should add less questions =P
lol



wow, you actually answered all of them ^o^

ps: I know, that's why even i didn't feel like answering them, lol
-and to answer #7, yeah

 
#4
12-13-09, 1:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1261
susumiya22 said:

wow, you actually answered all of them ^o^

ps: I know, that's why even i didn't feel like answering them, lol
-and to answer #7, yeah



wow that was a pretty cool vid....
anyways, uhh, i liked the Op for the second season of haruhi, Super Driver. (no i havent watched endless eight, or the first season come to think of it....)

fav part of the OP is when every holds up their arm and makes a gesture...
lol, hard to explain, i show you


starts at 1:02
 
#5
12-13-09, 3:05 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 140
deathcow1 said:
susumiya22 said:

wow, you actually answered all of them ^o^

ps: I know, that's why even i didn't feel like answering them, lol
-and to answer #7, yeah



wow that was a pretty cool vid....
anyways, uhh, i liked the Op for the second season of haruhi, Super Driver. (no i havent watched endless eight, or the first season come to think of it....)

fav part of the OP is when every holds up their arm and makes a gesture...
lol, hard to explain, i show you


starts at 1:02


Sugoi!!!

p.s kind of reminded me of another anime Op and ED i liked



 
#6
12-13-09, 4:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1261
susumiya22 said:
deathcow1 said:
susumiya22 said:

wow, you actually answered all of them ^o^

ps: I know, that's why even i didn't feel like answering them, lol
-and to answer #7, yeah



wow that was a pretty cool vid....
anyways, uhh, i liked the Op for the second season of haruhi, Super Driver. (no i havent watched endless eight, or the first season come to think of it....)

fav part of the OP is when every holds up their arm and makes a gesture...
lol, hard to explain, i show you


starts at 1:02


Sugoi!!!

p.s kind of reminded me of another anime Op and ED i liked






lol, i should add to my to do in life list:

do the haruhi dance with all my friends
 
#7
12-15-09, 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 1261
downloaded
Kill Punk Rock Stars-The Fad

best songs on it are:
Leaving Cleveland
Ska Boom!
remote control

album is only better than average...
 
Top
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices