MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

[For Admins and Officers] READ first post before making a topic!
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» BL Obsession »» [For Admins and Officers] READ first post before making a topic!

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (103) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
11-29-09, 3:40 PM

hunnibunni
Hmm.. Well we need the list, and I`m not sure how to save it so it wouldnt disapier ~_~"
Hmm..

11-29-09, 3:45 PM

pupsia
OKAYY !!! yayy!! thanksss pupsia XD *so excited*

11-29-09, 4:38 PM

Who added over 15 manga to the manga relations list and ran into an ERROR???

ME

*growls*

11-29-09, 4:47 PM

Ouch... That ulacky ^-^' Sorry to hear that, I see that there are alot of strange problems with the lists... That kind aweard... Maybe MAL has bugs or something?

11-29-09, 4:54 PM

Tell me about it... Yeahh... I noticed the character list disappearing && reappearing... Maybe?

11-29-09, 7:38 PM

To All
Hmm.. Do you guys know anything about Yaoi Games by any chanse? I was thinking that it woudl be realy great to have yet another topic. Yaoi Games (Wha?/Where?/How?)
I think alot of member would be realy interested in it. + I woudl love to find out more about this myself ^-^
But I have no knowlege about it, and unfortunatly even if I open it now, I woudlnt be able to upload anything...
So I`m searching for a person who know stuff about it, or atlease you know someone who knows and is willing to help out and sheare the knowlege XD

11-29-09, 8:07 PM

Gaming topic... Great idea. I've got no knowledge of them either... lol

11-29-09, 8:33 PM

snobannicxD was telliing me that aarinfantasy has a link on there site to BL games
i asked her to send me a link to it ..il post it here if she can find it again ...were both trying to find BL games . i'll share anything i find here >_<

11-29-09, 8:44 PM

To All
Well I make special member cards for you guys, Hope you like them ^-^

11-30-09, 10:03 AM

love mine, thanks pupsia!

11-30-09, 11:31 AM

meia_ran said:
snobannicxD was telliing me that aarinfantasy has a link on there site to BL games
i asked her to send me a link to it ..il post it here if she can find it again ...were both trying to find BL games . i'll share anything i find here >_<

http://www.aarinfantasy.com/
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/woy.php
they have some sort of game on there site u need to be a member and its called world of yaoicraft ...im gonna try it out XD wish me luck

11-30-09, 6:11 PM

Has the manga list gotten even bigger?? Why yes, yes it has. XD
I'll be adding even more later... :P

12-01-09, 1:06 AM

meia_ran
Yeah, I`m a member there, and I was looking there yesturday befoure I went to 24 houre sleap... ust woke up...
I`ll upload something when I come back from college today ^-^' Need to go soon XD

12-01-09, 8:17 AM

pupsia said:
meia_ran
Yeah, I`m a member there, and I was looking there yesturday befoure I went to 24 houre sleap... ust woke up...
I`ll upload something when I come back from college today ^-^' Need to go soon XD

*bows* to ~Mistress Pupsia u really are amazing ...im astonished u were able to find all that on games so fast ..................completely blown away ....*heart*
*hugs*
btw 175 members *smiles*

12-01-09, 8:33 AM

meia_ran
Well I usualy use that site to find somethign about yaoi ^-^ So it was my first chose on finding stuff ^-^
I`ll be uploading games regurary ^-^

Yeah :D Its kinda hard to belive that i just open up this club ^-^
I`m realy happy with how things are going XD

Thanks to you guys!!! *bow*

12-01-09, 12:41 PM

pupsia
Just wondering if you'd prefer I update the doujinshi/manga/anime sections after adding new titles...? I didn't know if you wanted to keep that job to yourself or if you would want me to...? Either way is fine with me! -^_^-

12-01-09, 1:08 PM

inuyashashotty
Well if you have the time then I dont mind that you updated them. Just write "Updated" just in case is I had some free time and decided to help out ^-^
+ It makes alot easier for you if you update them too ^-^
Hmmm.. If I`m not misstaked I still havent uploaded the mangas yet, all the other topics wore updated today, I thinks... Oh, i still have games to update XD forgot that one, heh ^-^

Oh, and I was wonderingm do you by any chance have some Gohan+Trunks; Sasuke+Naruto and Sebastian+Ciel doujinshies? I would love to read them, but somehow I cand find the time to search for them ~_~'
Especialy Gohan+Trunks is hard to find for me... ^-^"

12-01-09, 1:12 PM

oHH did we have new offiicers?:O :)

12-01-09, 1:31 PM

pupsia
Alright, every time I add a manga/anime/doujinshi, I'll update the first post. Although, I probably won't put post an "update" on the anime section since I'm only updating a title per day so as long as you see the last anime on the page is on the first page, then you know I've updated it. For everything else I usually post more than 1 so I'll do the "update" post on those forums, sound good?
Alright, I'll start on some manga titles and then go on to doujinshi since you haven't updated it yet.
Sorry, I can't really help out all that much for the BL games section since I've never played any before so it's definitely not one of my expertise. -_-;

Oh yes, I can find a ton of doujinshi for those pairings... I was just going down my list of doujinshi scanlation sites... but I'll post pone that and start with those couples if that's what you want! ^_^ I'll only be posting around 20 doujinshi a day though... and maybe 10 manga per day (if I have time) I'm not suppose to be on the computer right now because I should be doing homework... but I wanted to update stuff on here before my mom gets home! XD
Hopefully I can do more tonight.

12-01-09, 1:39 PM

Rukia_23
Yeap, some of them will help out when the Claim starts, I decided to find banner makers and list updater beforhand ^-^
And one person who I know will be active when I`ll find something to do for her ^-^ I like to have ppl ready when I come up with new stuff to do XD

inuyashashotty
About the updating, Sounds great ^-^ Thanks!

Heh, Dont worry about the games, I`m personaly not that knowlegable aswell, but As I see not alot of ppl are ^-^ So I decided to upload the things I know with Alot of simple download links ^-^
I`ll try to upload as much as posible there, Hope I`ll find alot of interesting ones XD

Thanks alot ^-^ I kinda wanted to read some of them, but didnt find much ^_^" So I`ll be looking forward to them XD

To All
Hmm.. I think I`ll be sending a mass message with all the info for the club in it ^-^
Hope that would get some more atentions from less active members ^-^

Pages (103) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices