Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2009 10:09 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Okay end to the series (though personally I thought it could have lasted longer, as the ending left a lot to ask). Nice that Nene and Endou ended up together, and lol at Keisuke declaring his thoughts at the end. (but seriously, there could have been more though aha).
Mar 5, 2010 6:10 PM

Feb 2009
I hated it...The guy obviously have chosen Izumi the night she called, so his words of "only needing Nene" is outright bullshit.
Mar 15, 2010 7:58 PM
Jan 2010
It was okay,though I would have liked it more if Nene had just given up on him. >: )
Wish there had been more.
Apr 16, 2010 10:34 PM
Apr 2010
both Endou and Izumi pissed me off... >:/ She acts retarded and he acts retarded to her retardedness if that's even a word. lolz ...over all no too bad.. could of been better! or should I say longer... Endou needs to be the one to feel some jealousy up in this house
May 23, 2010 9:05 AM

Aug 2009
endou's irritating
i was hoping she'd go for the quiet guy insted :-L
May 28, 2010 4:13 PM

May 2008
Endou is a guy who I would never ever trust. Seriously, he just pulling Izumi and Nene like he isn't really aware of how it hurt the girls. First Izumi then Nene then Izumi and Nene...back and forth, seriously, this really pissing me off.
Though the ending was funny~~
Jun 2, 2010 3:05 AM

Mar 2009
I really thought this would have been better. Endou really pissed me off. Nene too, for not giving up on him. The way he was with Izumi, I would never be able to trust him again. AND OMG IZUMI! WTF @ her saying she has no interest in love but then playing games to get his attention!? And he let her pull him around like that, even going so far as to allow his relationship to end. How can you believe that you had sex with someone? Wouldn't you remember that?? SO ANNOYING.

/end rant. T_T

It was funny though. The art was good. It was mildly enjoyable. But I would have been happier if she had fallen for Kanemaru. *sigh*
Jul 26, 2010 3:23 PM
Jan 2009
I really hated the ending! >.<" Endou should've fought for Nene, not the other way around! He doesn't have any backbone while being pushed around by Izumi. I can't believe he doesn't do anything to shoo her away while Nene's suffering! And Izumi should've apologized to Nene or.. well, did something that showed she was sorry and would've been humiliated before whole school in the end. And she wasn't. She walked out with her nose up! Grrr! >.<"
Oh well, I guess mangas like this one make people see there's no justice in the world..
Aug 30, 2010 11:48 PM

Feb 2010
BehindBlackWalls said:
endou's irritating
Me too. Endou was kinda a douche.
Nov 5, 2010 12:39 PM
Aug 2008
I thought the whole thing was a piece of crap... I just outright hated the fact that for the whole series she was CHASING Endou, talk about no pride as a woman yo -.-! I wouldn't be surprised if he cheats on her in the future -.-
Jan 17, 2011 1:29 AM
Mar 2010
I have to say, I really wanted Nene to end up with Kanemaru. When Endou first introduced him at the party, I thought he would have a much bigger part than just comic relief.
If it was me, I would have pursued Kanemaru instead of Endou because, well, he's really flaky. He's the type of guy to "weigh out his options."
Apr 23, 2011 8:50 AM

Nov 2007
ItaliaHetalia said:
I have to say, I really wanted Nene to end up with Kanemaru. When Endou first introduced him at the party, I thought he would have a much bigger part than just comic relief.
If it was me, I would have pursued Kanemaru instead of Endou because, well, he's really flaky. He's the type of guy to "weigh out his options."

waaaaa! same here.. out of all the guys he introduced, kanemaru stands out the most, so i thought, maybe itll be a love triangle. tsk.

argh! SAME here. i HATE ENDOU!!!!! he's the worst! geez! what an indecisive guy until the end., if only not for nene, he would still pick izumi. what a bastard!

i think, itll be better if its longer and this time, it'll be ENDOU who will SUFFER!
tsk. ahahaha
Aug 27, 2011 2:39 PM

Jun 2008
just finished reading this.. i actually had to force myself to finish it! all throughout those 8 chapters, i really never liked endou... especially when he chose to stay with izumi when he thought they did it ( which is stupid since how could you NOT remember something like that), he lost all right to be with nene... and yet they still somehow ended together? didnt like it at all... would've even chosen that silent guy at the end.. haha.. and nene herself.. didn't like it that she never gave up on endou. oh well..
Aug 27, 2011 2:42 PM

Jun 2008
shadowolf64 said:
BehindBlackWalls said:
endou's irritating
Me too. Endou was kinda a douche.

me three... haha
Aug 27, 2011 2:45 PM

Jun 2008
inn0centdem0n said:
i think, itll be better if its longer and this time, it'll be ENDOU who will SUFFER!
tsk. ahahaha

i agree!!! i would've loved it if endou were the one to suffer... if i had to choose my own ending.. nene would give up on endou... izumi would then lose interest (since she never really liked endou in the first place, she was just playing with him), endou is left all alone! he tries to get back with nene but nene already has that quiet guy.. the end!!! would've loved it if it were like that! hahahaha.. :p
veargAug 27, 2011 2:48 PM
Nov 12, 2012 6:48 PM

Nov 2011
Lol, Izumi rage quits. Good fight girl, good fight.

I knew this would have a happy ending though (somewhat) although the manga is cliched and predictable. 6/10.
Dec 31, 2012 3:39 PM
Jul 2012
THAT WAS THE STUPIDEST MANGAS I EVER READ like SO STUPID and what the fuck how can forget whether you had sex or not IN YOUR SLEEP .... how can someone even like this mangas i have to admit at first i thought it was interesting i liked girl she's strong and one of those over dramatic crying girls but i hated how it turned out!
Nov 25, 2016 9:46 AM

Oct 2015
She ended up with the wrong guy... why even fight for a shitty asshole who couldn't decide shit.
Feb 1, 2020 7:19 AM

Feb 2019
Personally loved it! It was so cute, the art was cute too!
Feb 5, 2021 11:43 PM
Mar 2020
wow. yeah, no. i really think endou should’ve had to fight for her. he simply chose izumi over her easily even with the risk of their entire relationship. she rejected him and is using him and he still chose that over a girl who gave him her all. overall, I think Nene believes in second chance. but jeeez endou rlly upset me šŸ˜­ it’s a good story but it would be nice to have the satisfaction of endou missing nene; like she did for him, and he did for izumi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otomegokoro Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 12, 2012 6:43 PM

Poll: » Otomegokoro Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 12, 2012 6:29 PM

Poll: » Otomegokoro Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 12, 2012 6:00 PM

Poll: » Otomegokoro Chapter 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 12, 2012 5:55 PM

Poll: » Otomegokoro Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2012

0 by Stark700 »»
Nov 12, 2012 5:21 PM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.