What method do you use mostly to download your anime series? Witch one do you think are best or preferable?
I am using torrents but it kind of suck when old torrent files sometimes don't have any seeds so I prefer Direct Downloads but when I had fiber-connection File Sharing Programs was good too. XDCC is pretty good to when there is no seedings for old anime when they are available.
I use two method actually..for old anime that already completed and not available on torrent or dead torrent i use ddl on indowebster.com support download manager..unlimited..parallel download..and free for my country's ip XD
Shwele said: I used mostly torrents, but some of them were pretty slow so I tried finding new way. Then I saw that DLL is always downloaded in full speed and started downloading mostly this method... ^^
• On-demand (no dl times)
• No reliance on seeders (though deleted vids are a problem sometimes)
• Doesn't waste precious HD space
This is no discussion or anything, but here's the reasons why I torrent:
- Torrents are released very quickly after the release with airing episodes, and episodes are downloaded within minutes
- No better way to use HD space than for anime, imo ^^
- The quality of streaming media is -extremely- low. Only if I'm really pressed will I use those pixelated views ^^
Either way, I'd still resort to downloading media thru MegaUpload or something, than resort to streaming =x
Ofc if limited space on your HD is an issue, then streaming is the only way :P
"Don't believe in the you that believes in me. Don't believe in the me that believes in you. Believe in the you that believes in yourself."