Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 28, 2009 11:42 PM

Sep 2007
Can Yuka get any more fucking insane and yandere and jealous and useless and emo?
Nov 29, 2009 1:26 AM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
most hateable villain in autumm season 09

[x]Superbia

most hateable character of all times

[x]Yuka

Count me In
Nov 29, 2009 4:42 AM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

lol no I think there are more hateable characters in other shows XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2009 6:10 AM

Apr 2008
I'm finding it harder and harder to NOT hate Yuuka. =_=

overall good episode
Nov 29, 2009 6:40 AM

Jan 2009
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.
Name any, if you can come up with anyone who's more detestable than Yuka.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 29, 2009 7:55 AM

Nov 2008
Great episode, this anime is one of the best from this season.
Yuka doesn't seem to be herself anymore at all. And I'm waiting tohear more about Kakeru's eye and how he awakened the demons. And I can't wait to see the next episode. Since Saiko is dead Takahisa must be really angry.
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Nov 29, 2009 7:56 AM

Jan 2009
toragon said:
Since Saiko is dead Takahisa must be really angry.

Hope he thinks it's Yuka's fault, so he can burn her to a crisp : >
Or she could just explode, that'd be nice
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 29, 2009 10:30 AM

Apr 2009
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

Agreed.

It's to bad Saeko died, I liked her ='(
Nov 29, 2009 11:07 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

Let's see...Touya Fujii?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 29, 2009 11:10 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

Let's see...Touya Fujii?

He's just a jerk, he's not nearly as annoying as Yuka, and you know it. No wait, maybe you don't, otherwise you wouldn't suggest him : o
Nov 29, 2009 12:04 PM

Jul 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

Let's see...Touya Fujii?

He's just a jerk, he's not nearly as annoying as Yuka, and you know it. No wait, maybe you don't, otherwise you wouldn't suggest him : o

Now, I'm under the impression that francis belongs to Equality Now's league. Thing with Touya is the girls come up to him, it's not like he stalks and then RAEP them or something, it's consensual and realistic in one way or another... And see Misaki? She found herself new boyfriend afterwards, not like she let herself die in a corner or something... It's life, man. Somebody dumps you, then just forget him/her and move on.

And wut? You want every males to stick with one clingy woman and can't try to find new and better love in his life? You kidding rite? If that's the case, shojo might be a better fit for you ;)

However, I do agree that Oosan kinda over-react a lil bit... Heck, he's like the king of hate in Yuka Hate Team LOL

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 29, 2009 12:10 PM

Jan 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

Let's see...Touya Fujii?

Now, I'm under the impression that francis belongs to Equality Now's league. Thing with Touya is the girls come up to him, it's not like he stalks and then RAEP them or something, it's consensual and realistic in one way or another... And see Misaki? She found herself new boyfriend afterwards, not like she let herself die in a corner or something... It's life, man. Somebody dumps you, then just forget him/her and move on.

And wut? You want every males to stick with one clingy woman and can't try to find new and better love in his life? You kidding rite? If that's the case, shojo might be a better fit for you ;)

However, I do agree that Oosan kinda over-react a lil bit... Heck, he's like the king of hate in Yuka Hate Team LOL

What? I'm not overreacting, right?
No seriously though, she deserves more hate D:
Nov 29, 2009 12:29 PM

Feb 2009
Wasabi said:
Can Yuka get any more fucking insane and yandere and jealous and useless and emo?

Hoho...there are four more episodes.Everything is possible xD
Anyway...she certainly deserves all the hate we can give her.
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

Agreed...killing Saeko...and in a such a horrible way ;( I realy liked her :S

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Nov 29, 2009 2:59 PM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:

Shinn Asuka?
Nov 29, 2009 3:10 PM

Jul 2009
garfield15 said:
Oosran said:

Shinn Asuka?

Suzaku Kururugi

Shinji

Main dude in Linebarrel

That piece of shit who dares to touch Rider

.... Wai-, is it me or there are wayyyyyyy too many more annoying males than females? 0_o
BitchMasterNov 29, 2009 3:14 PM

Nov 29, 2009 3:25 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

Let's see...Touya Fujii?

BitchMaster said:

Consensual? Yes but in my mind it is more trick and treat then dump because the treat is not good anymore thing. Misaki? She is totally damaged if this pregnancy thing is true....that has nothing to do here, fact is Yuka really loves Kakeru and was there for him after his sister dies.
BitchMaster said:

No, I want males to live a honest life and not have sex with many women to ruin them one by one....oh yeah I did not tell you I am Christian Orthodox Well now you know. (Yes I tell the priest all the things I saw in anime but he just tells me to stay away from them....I don't do it because I want to see what happens next.)
BitchMaster said:

Yes he did overreact but it's his personality and I am used to it already, also to the internet's anonymous thing.
ChaosLegion said:
Wasabi said:

ChaosLegion said:

ChaosLegion.....hate towards her will not solve anything but make the fire bigger.
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

ChaosLegion said:
Agreed...killing Saeko...and in a such a horrible way ;( I realy liked her :S
ChaosLegion, you finally agree with me how horrible it was to see Saeko like that and I am with you on that one. Superbia needs to die horribly like that also.

Nov 29, 2009 3:32 PM

Jul 2009
Lol it so fun reading this thread..this keeps me watching 11eyes XD
Nov 29, 2009 4:39 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
ChaosLegion said:
Wasabi said:

ChaosLegion.....hate towards her will not solve anything but make the fire bigger.

Hmmm... What fire? IS there a fire to begin with?...Oh, you mean your fire? Ouch... That's, like totally, ~hot~ XP

And yup, it does solve something and since you like fire, then let's say it helps some of us to extinguish the black hell flame of hatred that keeps burning inside our pineapple ;)

Nov 29, 2009 4:52 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
ChaosLegion said:
Wasabi said:

Hmmm... What fire? IS there a fire to begin with?...Oh, you mean your fire? Ouch... That's, like totally, ~hot~ XP

And yup, it does solve something and since you like fire, then let's say it helps some of us to extinguish the black hell flame of hatred that keeps burning inside our pineapple ;)
Fire meaning the intense heat of the hate itself.

Nov 29, 2009 5:49 PM

Oct 2008

Yuka is scared of lizards, how cute..

This series gets more interesting.

I just hope it won't get an original bad ending to it.
Nov 29, 2009 6:09 PM

Feb 2008
yuka scares me
Nov 29, 2009 8:27 PM

Oct 2009
Kira01 said:

Yuka is scared of lizards, how cute..

This series gets more interesting.

I just hope it won't get an original bad ending to it.

Interesting so does it mean Kakeru can now call any of the swords that Misuzu has?

Nov 29, 2009 10:27 PM

May 2009
Yuka's timing for catching them in awkward moments is impeccable. Given her obsessiveness, it's no wonder she'd automatically assume the worst. Interesting how the title of most annoying character seems to have transferred from Kakeru to Yuka. In this sense, they make the perfect couple. Unlike a number of folks, I don't want her to die, though I much prefer Kakeru end up with Misuzu.

RIP Saeko. Murdering her and having her strung up like that for Takahisa to see was beyond cruel.
Nov 30, 2009 12:14 AM

Dec 2007
Yuka is a little creepy in this episode, and I hope she dies quickly before she goes yandere mode because she annoys me so much. Poor Saeko. :(
Nov 30, 2009 1:49 AM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

http://myanimelist.net/character/4688/Kei_Shindou
muhaha, well its only my opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 2:27 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

No, he is:http://myanimelist.net/character/15514/Touya_Fujii

Nov 30, 2009 3:20 AM

Dec 2008
Great episode, with Kakeru becoming more adept at the sword, Takahisa and Yukiko getting along even more with each other, Shiori finally making her move (explains who she is basically and her intentions near the end). Though seems like Yuka is becoming more and more insane with every passing episode due to the misunderstandings (curious as to whether if she also gains some of the Kusakabe powers due to the blood?). Seems things are getting even more interesting though with what happened at the end (with Takahisa and Yukiko getting along and planning to go out with Saiko, they find her dead. Most likely leading to Takahisa to go on a verge of revenge of some sorts?). Eager to find out what happens next though, the hidden questions awaiting to be answered, and what fate awaits each character though.
Nov 30, 2009 8:45 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

No, he is:http://myanimelist.net/character/15514/Touya_Fujii

I don't think there's anything wrong at all with Kei : o She's nice and all, ain't she? : D
Also, francis give it up already, sure, Touya is a jerk, but he's not even close to as detestable as Yuka : >
Nov 30, 2009 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
garfield15 said:
Can we please talk about the episode and not how much we all hate Yuka? >,<

No, it's more fun to talk about the hatred towards Yuka.

Wait, so what's the purpose of me creating a club especially for her then?

Exactly that.

Because it's needed.
Think about all those poor people who hate Yuka, and they don't seem to fit in because there're people around who actually like Yuka. You see, even they (we? lol) need to have somewhere to go where they (we? lol) can feel safe : D

Yeah, I like Yuka because she's a yandere. I'm already in a club devoted for yandere and yangire though included Yuka. :P
Nov 30, 2009 3:32 PM
Oct 2009
my review of the episode:
yuka. i was ok with her before but seriously. SHE IS SO F-ING ANNOYING. plz die. kthxbye.
kakeru. wtf man. dont ACTUALLY hit her. god. that just shows he has no control over his mouvements.
oh also
"drink my blood" bit. not creepy at all.
. AIDS? much? MAGIC AIDS! makes you have superpowers! >8D *shot*

to sum the ep. up. MAGIC AIDS POSSESIVE/OBSESSIVE YUKA. DEAD PPLZ. and GASP!OMGITSMISAONOONESAWTHATCOMING....NOT.

T_T im seriously considering dropping this series just cuz yuka is insane.
Nov 30, 2009 6:58 PM

Jun 2008
Yuka is a psycho!Kakeru actually sucks because he should just fall in love with Misuzu that is a MUCH better girl than Yuka. Misuzu Rocks! If she dies in the end, and Yuka survives, that will be the most stupid anime ever. Anyway, Takahisa should be the main guy, he´s just so much more cool.
love Takahisa with Yukiko:3
poor Saeko :(

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 30, 2009 10:01 PM

Jan 2009
cowpoo84 said:
. AIDS? much? MAGIC AIDS! makes you have superpowers! >8D *shot*

I lol'd, cool parallel, I can clearly see that before me xD
Dec 1, 2009 9:20 AM

Mar 2009
Holy cow she did not just cut her arm and he did not just drink it thats nasty and that womans death is just messed up.

Dec 1, 2009 2:29 PM

Feb 2009
The end scared me..
Dec 1, 2009 9:11 PM

Nov 2007
Dude, I had to go back and watch after the ED to see the Saeko part (I don't watch trailers for next week so I hardly watch after the ED starts). Eek! Good thing you mentioned it here because otherwise I'd never have known and had a total WTF moment at the beginning of the next episode.

Well, anyway, this show sucks like always. Still holding out for Yuka to die even though that's unlikely.
Dec 2, 2009 1:51 PM

Sep 2008
fine ep ^ ^

Yuka annoyed me more than ever in this ep >_>"! Can't she just die, plz?!

The Index girl (Ursula of the Epistle) is finally on the move!
Kakeru got the power of the Kusakabe clan by licking Mizuki's blood! >>> Then, that damned *** copied Kakeru -__-"

all of the ep was mediocre but the ending was just EPIC!!

"Because you awakened the demon." the BGM playing right away after Kakeru hearing this was quite clever (In fact this was what created the atmosphere! Or it would have been duh.), nice staff they have in there ^__*.

Poor Kukuri, she got blamed for something she didn't do!

and to end it (after Yukiko's speech with Takahisa about never realizing how important a person is until you lose him), *SHOCK!!* Saeko found dead!! >>> Superbia, a.k.a. Kusakabe Misao, is on the move in the real world!! >> in fact she found Saeko her type and did lesbian love with her... opps, sorry, forgot that this was the discussion topic xP

4/5 ep

Can't wait for next ep now that Misao's on the move in the real world~

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 2, 2009 5:32 PM

Jun 2009
OMFG Yuka is really getting on my nerves, please let her die!
Anyways great episode!
Dec 2, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2008
Let's just say...I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. OHMYGOD.

I wasn't even gonna watch it until the end, but I watched the ED for once (I'm a retard and I thought it was new for some reason lolol) and I was pleasantly surprised that there was more footage afterwards...for a while anyways... >.>
Nika-senpaiDec 3, 2009 6:35 AM

I am the senpai that notices you.

Dec 3, 2009 1:15 AM
Mar 2008
Misuzu is one of the hottest chick I've ever seen in an anime.
Fuck you Kakeru, lucky bastard.
Dec 3, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
Kleeyook said:
Why did Kakeru hit Misuzu? :(

Lol, a question someone who never hold a sword would ask.
In swordfight you have to hit your oponent, of course your goal is to hit, if you are hesitant you will be the one who will get hurt.
People need to understand that a swordfight is not safe, even if it's sparring. Sparring who goes without someone getting hurt are ridiculous imo.
Dec 3, 2009 8:58 PM

Apr 2009
Kukuri,Shiori, and Mizuzu <3
Omg, that scene of Yukiko and Takahisa was just so adorable...
Oh snap, Yandere Yuka.

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Dec 3, 2009 9:55 PM

Jul 2009
maxime1007 said:
Kleeyook said:

In swordfight you have to hit your oponent, of course your goal is to hit, if you are hesitant you will be the one who will get hurt.
People need to understand that a swordfight is not safe, even if it's sparring. Sparring who goes without someone getting hurt are ridiculous imo.

And you ever hold a sword yourself? Then ever heard of "bogu"? But of course not, those 2 dumbasses are too cool to practice w/o protection until one cracked open the other's skull...

On a side note, Kakeru sux donkey balls. Pros like Kenshin or Gintoki or Musashi can gracefully dodge Misuzu's moves and knock their sword lightly on her head while striking a pimp pose. Well, I guess there's always a big difference between a pro and a piece of shit after all...

Dec 4, 2009 6:55 PM

May 2009
Nooooes, sensei...
Yuka is getting more yandere/crazy/emo/weird/annoying by the episode.
Dec 6, 2009 1:55 AM

Apr 2008
Yuka is getting creepy o-o ... also too clingy

Dec 16, 2009 12:00 AM

Aug 2009
maxime1007 said:
Kleeyook said:

Nope, I asked that because i hadn't watched that episode yet. I'm the type who don't mind spoiler. :P
Jan 16, 2010 4:27 PM

Aug 2009
WHAT THE FUCK, THE NURSE SAIKO DIED? OH MY, WHO WILL TREAT TAKA AND YUKIKO TO THE BARBECUE NOW? ALSO, ADDITONAL LOL TO YUKA. OF ALL THE TIME SHE HAD, SHE JUST HAD TO PEEK AT THE TIME WHERE KAKERU WAS SUCKING MISUZU'S BLOOD, LMFAO.

Okay, it was a nice episode. I thought at first that those Black Knights were trap in the Red Night and wouldn't be able to get out of there. I thought wrong since in the last episode, that Black Knight was out and killed Saiko. :(

Also, I think Yuka is losing it. She's becoming more and more Kotonoha from School Days, lmao. Plus, now we know who the strange italian girl is. Wonder what does the phrase "You're the one who awakened the devil." means.
Jan 28, 2010 11:08 AM

Aug 2008
Yuka seems like going to be insane soon...
Uh...Saeko was being killed cruelly... when Takahisa say they'll go together, I sensed Saeko might be dead, well i think these word are quite common happen in anime...
ReoJan 28, 2010 11:12 AM
Feb 6, 2010 7:16 AM

Oct 2009
The end was pretty scary x_x and awesome :3
When Yuka was licking the blood -_- I wanted to jump in the computer and smack her so badly!~
total fail.
Mar 10, 2010 5:29 PM

Dec 2007
AHHHHH not Saeko :( she was such a good person :(

i think that scene has brought the show from a 7/10 to a 8/10 for me xD
Apr 9, 2010 5:00 AM

Dec 2009
ReaperEXE said:
Yuka needs to die.....

R.I.P. Saeko T.T
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.