MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

11eyes Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» 11eyes »» 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: 11eyes Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
49 49.49%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
31 31.31%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
13 13.13%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
4 4.04%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
2 2.02%
Voters: 99

11-26-09, 2:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 32389
francismeunier said:
ShanaFlame said:
It's a shame that Saeko died but I don't think Misuzu will go down that easily :D

Yeah it is a shame but also Misuzu...you might be surprised because Misao her sister can control that symbol thing.....think she will resist it?
Even if she can't, Kakeru should be able to help her by then.
 
11-26-09, 2:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 666
BitchMaster said:
Fuck, Take X Nurse failed...
garfield15 said:
-Risa- said:
-Was is significant that the day Takahisa realized how important Saeko was to him, that she had to die?
It's like an anime staple that when the episode focuses too much on a minor character, that character needs to die >,<
Laevantein said:
R.I.P Saeko your appearance in the OP is well..added more spice
LOL... well, how she died indeed creepily well done but i still cant believe that she exist just to be killed off...
"Those who satisfied with bad end are not worthy to be called as gamer" by Keima
 
11-26-09, 6:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 652
Damn it, it should have been Yuka rather than Saeko.

The longer Yuka survives, the lower the rating I will gve this anime in the end...

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

 
11-26-09, 6:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5054
Kakeru should've killed Yuka while she was resting.. *nods*
*RAGE* Stop being such a fool Yuka! Die already!
And Takahisa's way off, they shouldn't use Yuka's power, use her as bait instead, that'll get rid of her for sure : D
Misuzu's panicking. That isn't like her. D: She clearly needs some Kakeru.

And there, Kukuri's notes reading that she's got no recollection of her past, that kinda tells us that she's indeed the same person as Kakeru's sister, right? =.='

And surprise, Superbia was some Kusakabe woman, woaaah~ =.=
But hey Misuzu's nice : >
Hihihii~ Yuka + misunderstandings = Greatness, even greater would if she'd killed herself after seeing that : >
Although.. Gah! *RAGE* Yuka Goddamnit kill yourself!
My hatred towards her is building up more and more all the time D:

Shiori~ Ursula~ xD

Hahah lol


So anyway, I've been wondering, in the game, would there be any sort of route leading to Yuka's death? That'd be the ultimate route : DD

francismeunier said:
The episode was painful at the end

How misleading. I was hoping Yuka died or something D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
 
11-26-09, 7:19 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 57
sweetangel1927 said:

-First of all, I am now really starting to dislike Yuka. She is coming across as a real obsessive, clingy freak. I mean, licking Misuzu's wound and saying, "Now I'm just like Kakeru-kun,"?! That's creepy. And she is now completely obsessed with the fact that her power awakened. She uses it once and now she thinks she is completely unstoppable with regards to protecting Kakeru-kun. >.> Ugh. I'm not sure exactly what Kakeru sees in her.
'


Yeah. Yuka is getting creepy. Damn you Superbia! Takahisa's gonna burn you into a crisp. Nice episode! Poor Saeko...
 
11-26-09, 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Oosran said:
Kakeru should've killed kissed Yuka while she was resting.. *nods*
*RAGE* Stop being such a fool a great character Yuka! Die Do some more to Misuzu already!
And Takahisa's way off, they shouldn't should rely on Yuka's power, use her as bait a heroine instead, that'll get rid make her better for sure : D
Misuzu's panicking. That isn't like her. D: She clearly needs some Kakeru Yuka/Kakeru support.

Let me correct that....
Oosran said:
And there, Kukuri's notes reading that she's got no recollection of her past, that kinda tells us that she's indeed the same person as Kakeru's sister, right? =.='

I think it was more a price to pay to have her powers apart from having no voice.
Oosran said:
And surprise, Superbia was some Kusakabe woman, woaaah~ =.=
But hey Misuzu's nice : >
Hihihii~ Yuka + misunderstandings = Greatness, even greater would if she'd killed herself after seeing that : >
Although.. Gah! *RAGE* Yuka Goddamnit kill yourself!
My hatred towards her is building up more and more all the time D:

It will stop at some point and Yuka will not kill herself, don't count on it.
Oosran said:
Shiori~ Ursula~ xD

Shiori was great! Powers of magic......
Oosran said:
Hahah lol

Now you are being really mean so Saeko. D:
Oosran said:
So anyway, I've been wondering, in the game, would there be any sort of route leading to Yuka's death? That'd be the ultimate route : DD

No Yuka just

Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
The episode was painful at the end

How misleading. I was hoping Yuka died or something D:
No, not yet but I hope Yuka x Kakeru forever! :D

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-26-09, 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5054
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Kakeru should've killed Yuka while she was resting.. *nods*
*RAGE* Stop being such a fool Yuka! Die already!
And Takahisa's way off, they shouldn't use Yuka's power, use her as bait instead, that'll get rid of her for sure : D
Misuzu's panicking. That isn't like her. D: She clearly needs some Kakeru.

Let me correct that....

No I won't let you correct that D:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
And surprise, Superbia was some Kusakabe woman, woaaah~ =.=
But hey Misuzu's nice : >
Hihihii~ Yuka + misunderstandings = Greatness, even greater would if she'd killed herself after seeing that : >
Although.. Gah! *RAGE* Yuka Goddamnit kill yourself!
My hatred towards her is building up more and more all the time D:

It will stop at some point and Yuka will not kill herself, don't count on it.

I'm not counting on it, I just hope she does indeed kill herself. I'd be happy if she did.
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Hahah lol

Now you are being really mean so Saeko. D:

So? It's not like she's a character I cared about anyway. After Yuka, Saeko was the next worthless character, in my opinion.Hmm.. I feel an evil aura emitting from people towards me : o
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
So anyway, I've been wondering, in the game, would there be any sort of route leading to Yuka's death? That'd be the ultimate route : DD

No Yuka just dissapears suddenly with maybe Kakeru....away from you!

Wat, what'cha on about? Anyway, I'm going to play the game, and see if I can find a "Kill Yuka"-route. If it's a good game, there is one : >
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
The episode was painful at the end

How misleading. I was hoping Yuka died or something D:

No, not yet but I hope Yuka x Kakeru forever! :D

"No, not yet", I'll just take that as a "SHE WILL DIE!" for now : > Also, I'd rather have Kakeru killed too than seeing him with Yuka.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
 
11-26-09, 7:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
Oosran said:

rofl, I can't take your comments anymore....just a big laugh....you are funny Oosran dude. I don't think Kakeru will die and I don't think there is a kill Yuka route but you can try....BTW I have the game too but did not bother playing it yet.....

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-26-09, 7:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5054
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

rofl, I can't take your comments anymore....just a big laugh....you are funny Oosran dude. I don't think Kakeru will die and I don't think there is a kill Yuka route but you can try....BTW I have the game too but did not bother playing it yet.....

Well, too bad, I'm not trying to be funny, I'm bloody serious when it comes to Yuka.
My hatred towards her has its roots pretty deep by now.
And well I ain't got the game yet, although I'm planning on getting it, sooner or later. Probably as soon as I've seen how this anime ends, when I know whether or not I'll have to alter the ending.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
 
11-26-09, 9:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 83
I just hate Yuka more and more for every episode. She just goes on my nerves.

Great episode, I get this feeling that Saeko isn't the only one that will die..
 
11-26-09, 9:40 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5054
Chiisus said:
I get this feeling that Saeko isn't the only one that will die..

Hopefully Yuka will die too : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
 
11-26-09, 10:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 395
I hate yanderes, Yuka needs to die now. = x

The rest of this episode was kinda weird, the pace seemed to keep jumping from 'OMG!' to 'Awww' in the most awkward of ways, but I still love this show to death.
 
11-26-09, 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4623
Cliff-hanger? Looking forward to the next episode. I'm glad it's picking up right now.



Click -->deviantART -- last.fm -- 呉風web <-- Click
 
11-26-09, 11:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5054
I just realized what would be epic.
The only thing that could redeem Yuka's uselessness, a cool death, and by cool, I mean:
I hope she blows up! : D
Blown into tiny tiny bits, and blood cascading everywhere : D
Oh I would be so happy if she blew up : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
 
11-26-09, 1:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 194
Why so much hatred towards Yuka? Don't u think that clingy jealous girl is amusing? I love Yuka! I hope she'll KILL someone out of her insanity and DIE horrible death! :P
 
11-26-09, 1:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 5054
Kleeyook said:
I hope she'll KILL someone out of her insanity and DIE horrible death! :P

She could go ahead killing Takehisa and Yukiko, then ending it with an explosion, where her blood splatters all over, preferably some dripping on Kakeru's smiling face too : D
That would have some impact : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
 
11-26-09, 8:24 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 356
Kleeyook said:
Holy crap! Saeko was killed off like trash. What's the point of her appearance in OP then? A model!? :(
I've started to like Yuka more and more. I hope Kakeru and Misuzu will fall in love, driving Yuka insane, and we might see wonderful ending like School Days again. :P
BTW, Yukiko and Takhisa kind of steal spotlight from Kakeru and Misuzu. I dislike Yukiko because she's annoying (I feel good when Isee Yuka clingy to Kakeru though, I hope Kakeru will turn to hate her). :(


Seriously? I dislike Yuka, almost to the point of hate.
I was like wtf, when Yuka licked Misuzu's blood. c'mon Yuka...

OMG...Saeko...seriously, wtf?
No! ... no!!! That's...horrible, omg...Takahisa, no!
Shiori is awesome! Her magic and everything about her.
Go, Go...Shi-o-ri. Go, Go!
 
11-26-09, 8:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 1668
Kleeyook said:
Why so much hatred towards Yuka? Don't u think that clingy jealous girl is amusing? I love Yuka!
after watching ep 8, i am a fan of Yuka now.. haha.. she's become more entertaining this way.. haha.. another refreshing yandere i haven't seen in a while..
 
11-26-09, 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 3732
argilium said:
Kleeyook said:
Why so much hatred towards Yuka? Don't u think that clingy jealous girl is amusing? I love Yuka!
after watching ep 8, i am a fan of Yuka now.. haha.. she's become more entertaining this way.. haha.. another refreshing yandere i haven't seen in a while..
Yes! That is my man! I am in it with you all the way!

In spoiler my anime list for now.
 
11-27-09, 3:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 151
francismeunier said:
These two parts were really good with Kakeru and Yuka blushing as well as Tajima/Yukiko hug
Yuka licking the blood of Misuzu was strange but Kakeru doing it was less bad:
The way they are going I am assuming there will be many deaths T_T because


YANDARE!

As if I'm going to see another school days again.
 
Top
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices