Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 29, 2009 6:09 PM

Feb 2008
yuka scares me
Nov 29, 2009 8:27 PM

Oct 2009
Kira01 said:

Yuka is scared of lizards, how cute..

This series gets more interesting.

I just hope it won't get an original bad ending to it.

Interesting so does it mean Kakeru can now call any of the swords that Misuzu has?

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 29, 2009 10:27 PM

May 2009
Yuka's timing for catching them in awkward moments is impeccable. Given her obsessiveness, it's no wonder she'd automatically assume the worst. Interesting how the title of most annoying character seems to have transferred from Kakeru to Yuka. In this sense, they make the perfect couple. Unlike a number of folks, I don't want her to die, though I much prefer Kakeru end up with Misuzu.

RIP Saeko. Murdering her and having her strung up like that for Takahisa to see was beyond cruel.
Nov 30, 2009 12:14 AM

Dec 2007
Yuka is a little creepy in this episode, and I hope she dies quickly before she goes yandere mode because she annoys me so much. Poor Saeko. :(
Nov 30, 2009 1:49 AM

Dec 2008
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
most hateable villain in autumm season 09

[x]Superbia

most hateable character of all times

[x]Yuka

lol no I think there are more hateable characters in other shows XD

No there aren't.
Name any, if you can come up with anyone who's more detestable than Yuka.

http://myanimelist.net/character/4688/Kei_Shindou
muhaha, well its only my opinion.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2009 2:27 AM

Oct 2009
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

No, he is:http://myanimelist.net/character/15514/Touya_Fujii

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 30, 2009 3:20 AM

Dec 2008
Great episode, with Kakeru becoming more adept at the sword, Takahisa and Yukiko getting along even more with each other, Shiori finally making her move (explains who she is basically and her intentions near the end). Though seems like Yuka is becoming more and more insane with every passing episode due to the misunderstandings (curious as to whether if she also gains some of the Kusakabe powers due to the blood?). Seems things are getting even more interesting though with what happened at the end (with Takahisa and Yukiko getting along and planning to go out with Saiko, they find her dead. Most likely leading to Takahisa to go on a verge of revenge of some sorts?). Eager to find out what happens next though, the hidden questions awaiting to be answered, and what fate awaits each character though.
Nov 30, 2009 8:45 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:
Oosran said:
Fabienne said:

[x]Superbia

[x]Yuka

No there aren't.

No, he is:http://myanimelist.net/character/15514/Touya_Fujii

I don't think there's anything wrong at all with Kei : o She's nice and all, ain't she? : D
Also, francis give it up already, sure, Touya is a jerk, but he's not even close to as detestable as Yuka : >
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 30, 2009 10:29 AM

Aug 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
Oosran said:
garfield15 said:
Can we please talk about the episode and not how much we all hate Yuka? >,<

No, it's more fun to talk about the hatred towards Yuka.

Wait, so what's the purpose of me creating a club especially for her then?

Exactly that.

Because it's needed.
Think about all those poor people who hate Yuka, and they don't seem to fit in because there're people around who actually like Yuka. You see, even they (we? lol) need to have somewhere to go where they (we? lol) can feel safe : D

Yeah, I like Yuka because she's a yandere. I'm already in a club devoted for yandere and yangire though included Yuka. :P
Nov 30, 2009 3:32 PM
Oct 2009
my review of the episode:
yuka. i was ok with her before but seriously. SHE IS SO F-ING ANNOYING. plz die. kthxbye.
kakeru. wtf man. dont ACTUALLY hit her. god. that just shows he has no control over his mouvements.
oh also
"drink my blood" bit. not creepy at all.
. AIDS? much? MAGIC AIDS! makes you have superpowers! >8D *shot*

to sum the ep. up. MAGIC AIDS POSSESIVE/OBSESSIVE YUKA. DEAD PPLZ. and GASP!OMGITSMISAONOONESAWTHATCOMING....NOT.

T_T im seriously considering dropping this series just cuz yuka is insane.
Nov 30, 2009 6:58 PM

Jun 2008
Yuka is a psycho!Kakeru actually sucks because he should just fall in love with Misuzu that is a MUCH better girl than Yuka. Misuzu Rocks! If she dies in the end, and Yuka survives, that will be the most stupid anime ever. Anyway, Takahisa should be the main guy, he´s just so much more cool.
love Takahisa with Yukiko:3
poor Saeko :(

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 30, 2009 10:01 PM

Jan 2009
cowpoo84 said:
. AIDS? much? MAGIC AIDS! makes you have superpowers! >8D *shot*

I lol'd, cool parallel, I can clearly see that before me xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 1, 2009 9:20 AM

Mar 2009
Holy cow she did not just cut her arm and he did not just drink it thats nasty and that womans death is just messed up.

Dec 1, 2009 2:29 PM

Feb 2009
The end scared me..
Dec 1, 2009 9:11 PM

Nov 2007
Dude, I had to go back and watch after the ED to see the Saeko part (I don't watch trailers for next week so I hardly watch after the ED starts). Eek! Good thing you mentioned it here because otherwise I'd never have known and had a total WTF moment at the beginning of the next episode.

Well, anyway, this show sucks like always. Still holding out for Yuka to die even though that's unlikely.
Dec 2, 2009 1:51 PM

Sep 2008
fine ep ^ ^

Yuka annoyed me more than ever in this ep >_>"! Can't she just die, plz?!

The Index girl (Ursula of the Epistle) is finally on the move!
Kakeru got the power of the Kusakabe clan by licking Mizuki's blood! >>> Then, that damned *** copied Kakeru -__-"

all of the ep was mediocre but the ending was just EPIC!!

"Because you awakened the demon." the BGM playing right away after Kakeru hearing this was quite clever (In fact this was what created the atmosphere! Or it would have been duh.), nice staff they have in there ^__*.

Poor Kukuri, she got blamed for something she didn't do!

and to end it (after Yukiko's speech with Takahisa about never realizing how important a person is until you lose him), *SHOCK!!* Saeko found dead!! >>> Superbia, a.k.a. Kusakabe Misao, is on the move in the real world!! >> in fact she found Saeko her type and did lesbian love with her... opps, sorry, forgot that this was the discussion topic xP

4/5 ep

Can't wait for next ep now that Misao's on the move in the real world~

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Dec 2, 2009 5:32 PM

Jun 2009
OMFG Yuka is really getting on my nerves, please let her die!
Anyways great episode!
Dec 2, 2009 6:35 PM

Jul 2008
Let's just say...I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING. OHMYGOD.

I wasn't even gonna watch it until the end, but I watched the ED for once (I'm a retard and I thought it was new for some reason lolol) and I was pleasantly surprised that there was more footage afterwards...for a while anyways... >.>
Nika-senpaiDec 3, 2009 6:35 AM

I am the senpai that notices you.

Dec 3, 2009 1:15 AM
Mar 2008
Misuzu is one of the hottest chick I've ever seen in an anime.
Fuck you Kakeru, lucky bastard.
Dec 3, 2009 8:41 PM

Jul 2008
Kleeyook said:
Why did Kakeru hit Misuzu? :(

Lol, a question someone who never hold a sword would ask.
In swordfight you have to hit your oponent, of course your goal is to hit, if you are hesitant you will be the one who will get hurt.
People need to understand that a swordfight is not safe, even if it's sparring. Sparring who goes without someone getting hurt are ridiculous imo.
Dec 3, 2009 8:58 PM

Apr 2009
Kukuri,Shiori, and Mizuzu <3
Omg, that scene of Yukiko and Takahisa was just so adorable...
Oh snap, Yandere Yuka.

"Free Falcon Punch for Everybody!"|Nani?|MCC Badge|
Dec 3, 2009 9:55 PM

Jul 2009
maxime1007 said:
Kleeyook said:

In swordfight you have to hit your oponent, of course your goal is to hit, if you are hesitant you will be the one who will get hurt.
People need to understand that a swordfight is not safe, even if it's sparring. Sparring who goes without someone getting hurt are ridiculous imo.

And you ever hold a sword yourself? Then ever heard of "bogu"? But of course not, those 2 dumbasses are too cool to practice w/o protection until one cracked open the other's skull...

On a side note, Kakeru sux donkey balls. Pros like Kenshin or Gintoki or Musashi can gracefully dodge Misuzu's moves and knock their sword lightly on her head while striking a pimp pose. Well, I guess there's always a big difference between a pro and a piece of shit after all...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 4, 2009 6:55 PM

May 2009
Nooooes, sensei...
Yuka is getting more yandere/crazy/emo/weird/annoying by the episode.
Dec 6, 2009 1:55 AM

Apr 2008
Yuka is getting creepy o-o ... also too clingy

Dec 16, 2009 12:00 AM

Aug 2009
maxime1007 said:
Kleeyook said:

Nope, I asked that because i hadn't watched that episode yet. I'm the type who don't mind spoiler. :P
Jan 16, 2010 4:27 PM

Aug 2009
WHAT THE FUCK, THE NURSE SAIKO DIED? OH MY, WHO WILL TREAT TAKA AND YUKIKO TO THE BARBECUE NOW? ALSO, ADDITONAL LOL TO YUKA. OF ALL THE TIME SHE HAD, SHE JUST HAD TO PEEK AT THE TIME WHERE KAKERU WAS SUCKING MISUZU'S BLOOD, LMFAO.

Okay, it was a nice episode. I thought at first that those Black Knights were trap in the Red Night and wouldn't be able to get out of there. I thought wrong since in the last episode, that Black Knight was out and killed Saiko. :(

Also, I think Yuka is losing it. She's becoming more and more Kotonoha from School Days, lmao. Plus, now we know who the strange italian girl is. Wonder what does the phrase "You're the one who awakened the devil." means.
Jan 28, 2010 11:08 AM

Aug 2008
Yuka seems like going to be insane soon...
Uh...Saeko was being killed cruelly... when Takahisa say they'll go together, I sensed Saeko might be dead, well i think these word are quite common happen in anime...
ReoJan 28, 2010 11:12 AM
Feb 6, 2010 7:16 AM

Oct 2009
The end was pretty scary x_x and awesome :3
When Yuka was licking the blood -_- I wanted to jump in the computer and smack her so badly!~
total fail.
Mar 10, 2010 5:29 PM

Dec 2007
AHHHHH not Saeko :( she was such a good person :(

i think that scene has brought the show from a 7/10 to a 8/10 for me xD
Apr 9, 2010 5:00 AM

Dec 2009
ReaperEXE said:
Yuka needs to die.....

R.I.P. Saeko T.T
Aug 18, 2010 8:06 AM
Jul 2018
Kusakabe Misao, I rofl ~VA

Yuka is a great Yandere character, she's so unpredictable as I haven't seen before. And the C part brought the intense we just needed.
Nov 21, 2010 12:38 PM

Aug 2008
dark knighst started to kill totally innocent people, not only 'hunting' for fragments.

Yuka, what an annoying girl.
Mar 7, 2011 8:18 AM
May 2009
Yuka needs to DIEEEE!!
Apr 9, 2011 6:46 AM

Oct 2008
Wow, Yuka has become such a freak. o__o;;
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Oct 17, 2011 6:14 AM
Jul 2018
So this is the episode where everyone goes batshit and the series looses it's sense :D

Only good moment:

r8fkas.jpg
removed-userOct 17, 2011 6:53 AM
May 17, 2012 9:34 PM

Mar 2012
Saeko nooo! :(
Aug 19, 2012 7:28 AM

May 2012
Damn great episode though I feel srr for Yuka but yea jealousy can fuck up much but now she's a crazy over attached girl friend :p

Still nice episode especially the ending!
May 29, 2013 8:46 PM

Feb 2013
Wow Saeko was one of my favorite characters im really bummed....
Dec 5, 2013 10:32 AM
May 2013
I liked Yuka at the beginning but now she is too annoying .
11eyes is too rushed , in each episode dies a character .
Jan 21, 2014 6:06 PM

May 2008
I don't even know that Saeko was dead cause I don't watch the preview which isn't even one in this show lol
Thx for that info :) Have to rewatch some scenes lol I don't like how Saeko is killed! It was even censored. Things is going downhill with the remaining eps huh?
Feb 10, 2014 4:21 PM

Dec 2012
Jeez Yuka just won't get a break with those misunderstandings. I wonder what's going to happen next.

"Kakeru, in order for me to power up your eye, I must sit on top of you as you lay down and move back and forth while chanting Buddhist prayers."
"Oh, ok. If it's to protect Yuka."
-Enter Yuka-

Well hot damn, Yuka is really going above and beyond what I expected, especially with that bruise licking. Looks like Shiori's true colors and motives are finally showing. Holy moly, didn't expect to see that ending, talk about brutal.
Jan 21, 2018 2:13 AM
Jun 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...
Jan 3, 2020 10:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Yuka is always here during the worst moments wtf she has no luck
Jul 10, 2020 4:23 AM

May 2018
sayonara doctor-san. Also Yuka is starting to become really annoying. Like, I would love it if she became an actual yandere, but for some reason Yuka is not quite there yet.
Jun 4, 2021 1:22 PM

Jan 2021
This episode was OK
Mar 12, 2022 10:15 AM

Jun 2016
What's the point of the Red Night, if the Black Knights could leave it? Although only Superbia has been seen leaving it, she could have inflicted way more damage sooner. I question whether Kakeru's awakening was part of the Black Knight's plan or not.

Kakeru licking Misuzu's arm was weird enough, did they need to have Yuka like her forehead too? Will Yuka get the same buff as Kakeru due to Misuzu's blood? Where did this "my blood will give you power" bullshit even come from? Gah, the plot for this show is just shite right now.

Having the school nurse Saiko being seen dead by Takahisa and Yukiko is one thing, but to have her hanging upside down is utter savage. Well played Superbia, lol.
A-Simple-SquireMar 12, 2022 10:27 AM

Jun 6, 2023 5:15 AM

Aug 2017
The death flags this episode were too strong so not surprised about the ending. Yuka keeps stumbling Kakeru on the worst moments and it's really annoying. Looks like she is getting a buff aswell, looking forward to what kind of crazy thing she will pull off.
Oct 5, 2023 9:28 AM

Dec 2022
Yuka's completely lost the plot.

Apparently completely black geckos with glowing red eyes aren't anything out of the ordinary for Kakeru. Even the Kuroiwa's Ground Gecko doesn't look quite like that.

Saeko was impaled by one of the black knights. Didn't expect a sudden death like that, but it's sure to make for future entertainment.

Shaded Horizon

Feb 18, 2:30 PM
Feb 2024
The more screentime Yuka gets, the more I hope the writers will kill her off
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.