3It was OK
14.0%
2Disliked it
3.5%
1Hated it
2.6%
Average 4.2
114 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 24, 2009 2:06 PM

Oct 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The episode was painful at the end but other than that it was a good development with little action. There was great development between Tajima and Yukiko in relation, their feelings exchange was great. Revelation that Superbia is Misao...Misuzu's sister that was supposed to be dead...in this serie it would be possible for her to have gone to the Red Night and survive because time is not affected there logically. I got a weirdness out of Kakeru sucking Misuzu's blood and after Yuka wanting to join in by sucking Misuzu's blood after Kakeru beat Misuzu with his Aion eye and hit her hard on the head...causing bleeding. I suspect Superbia is using these paper things made into animals (crow and lizard) to spy on the fragments. Officialy confirmed that Momono can use magic and *shock* even attacked Kakeru (her magic is really dangerous) at the end of the episode because she knows about him awakening the demon. Yuka also might be connected to the girl that wants to destroy the world at the end of episode 7. Tadashi was interesting with his comedy relief on Shiori. Yuka was really cute with Kakeru by hugging and clinging to him. The worst is Saikon....she is dead! I curse Superbia for doing this! I was completely =O + T_T because really liked Saikon's body, funny personality and her taking care of Tajima....R.I.P.=> These two parts were really good with Kakeru and Yuka blushing as well as Tajima/Yukiko hug
Yuka licking the blood of Misuzu was strange but Kakeru doing it was less bad:
The way they are going I am assuming there will be many deaths T_T because
francismeunierNov 25, 2009 1:07 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 25, 2009 8:00 AM

Jun 2008
This episode was really incoherent - not bad though.
Yuka again misinterpretes the relationship between Kakeru and Kusakabe and cause she already is half insane she licks Kusakabe as well. (Why did this idiot Kakeru hit her in the face for real?).
If you're saying those animals are controlled by Superbia that may just be the case, but the real surprise should be that she can easily leave the red night and kill to her fullest. I don't mind the nurse dying, at least we are spared some indecencies somebody tried to spoiler.
francismeunier said:
No chance for Yuka dying??
ProselytNov 25, 2009 10:07 AM
Nov 25, 2009 8:13 AM

Sep 2008
Shiori's moe monotone voice :S Yuka should be a yandere.
Kakeru fails as a protag. Misuzu would be pretty cool as an emo.
Oh my four episodes left :x
Nov 25, 2009 9:55 AM

Oct 2009
Proselyt said:
This episode was really incoherent - not bad though.
Yuka again misinterpretes the relationship between Kakeru and Kusakabe and cause she already is half insane she licks Kusakabe as well. (Why did this idiot Kakeru hit her in the face for real?).
If you're saying those animals are controlled by Superbia that may just be the case, but the real surprise should be that she can easily leave the red night and kill to her fullest. I don't mind the nurse dying, at least we are spared some indecencies somebody tried to spoiler.
francismeunier said:
No chance for Yuka dying??
You should spoiler that first and Yuka dying not sure.....she and Kakeru might just fade away with the red night but not sure.

Nov 25, 2009 12:19 PM

Jul 2008
saeko's death was quite a shock...I really am sorry for Takahisa..I kind of like that the characters can express their feelings for each other(some not too well:Misuzu-might have fallen for Kakeru,some pretty well:Yukiko x Takahisa and others way too much:Yuka-yandere)
Nov 25, 2009 12:45 PM

Aug 2009
Why did Kakeru hit Misuzu? :(
Nov 25, 2009 1:02 PM

Oct 2009
Kleeyook said:
Why did Kakeru hit Misuzu? :(
It was a fight practice so I think it was accident but that shows her how he can use his eye. Ha!

Nov 25, 2009 1:09 PM

Aug 2009
Holy crap! Saeko was killed off like trash. What's the point of her appearance in OP then? A model!? :(
I've started to like Yuka more and more. I hope Kakeru and Misuzu will fall in love, driving Yuka insane, and we might see wonderful ending like School Days again. :P
BTW, Yukiko and Takhisa kind of steal spotlight from Kakeru and Misuzu. I dislike Yukiko because she's annoying (I feel good when Isee Yuka clingy to Kakeru though, I hope Kakeru will turn to hate her). :(
Nov 25, 2009 1:17 PM

Oct 2009
Kleeyook said:
Holy crap! Saeko was killed off like trash. What's the point of her appearance in OP then? A model!? :(
She saved Tajima from the street and misery.

Nov 25, 2009 1:27 PM

Sep 2009
Well that was.... interesting...
No Red Night today, but that's alright~
-I swear I love the TakahisaxYukiko relationship. It kinda bugged me how Yukiko emptied all her feelings about her past on Takahisa and that he didn't want to take it. And the second time, she's all happy and it pretty much concluded that she wasn't going to talk about it anymore when a split-second later she's talking about it again. I realize that she only just found someone to talk about her past with, but it does make her seem a little narcicisstic when she won't shut up about it.
-Yuka is getting more and more on my nerves and I kind of hope that KakeruxMisuzu relationship happens -- because I want Yuka to go even more senile than she already is. She's a 'bit' obsessed with Kakeru, making her seem like a fangirl.
-Was is significant that the day Takahisa realized how important Saeko was to him, that she had to die? I'm also wondering why Superbia specifically targeted Takahisa and killed Saeko. Maybe it's because all the other characters have no one else that's close to them....
interesting.....

Nov 25, 2009 2:48 PM

Dec 2008
I can't believe Saeko died...The episode was good and all but the ending was T_T If they were planning on killing her off they should've done it in a cool way at least! >.< Superbia I officially hate you o_O
Nov 25, 2009 2:48 PM

Jul 2009
Fuck, Take X Nurse failed...

Congratulation, your Pimpkeru now evolves into Bitchkeru and mastered teh skill of "Domestic violence"!!! You should really go hang yourself now... Guess Shana is into M now LAWL

Oh well, another shitty lead who gets stronger because he is impotent ( either that or he's gay) and his strength is not from training but from "O I got this gal donate me her sword and blood and this dude gimme his haxor eye so I can PWN out of nowhere even if I suck"

Overall, shitty episode... Only applaudible thing is that it's the 1st anime where 2 outta my 3 fav characters kill the shit out of each other. That, is the sole thing that merits some respect from me...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 25, 2009 4:31 PM

Apr 2009
Yuka needs to die.....
Nov 25, 2009 4:46 PM

Aug 2009
-Risa- said:

-I swear I love the TakahisaxYukiko relationship.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Yukiko is still rather annoying but the relationship is really cute.
-Risa- said:

-Was is significant that the day Takahisa realized how important Saeko was to him, that she had to die?

It's like an anime staple that when the episode focuses too much on a minor character, that character needs to die >,<

That ending scene was just...wow....looks like the rules are done now.
Nov 25, 2009 5:15 PM

Sep 2007
Fail title is fail again, cos öv means belt, and felhomály means dusk/semidarkness/twilight, so this time they mega failed cos not even one word is connected to either the episode or the original title, which translated to English is The Witching Hour.

Oh yeah, and Yuka pretty much fails as a yandere too >:

But I laughed at Shiori crashing monkey-face boy's paper aeroplane XD
Nov 25, 2009 6:10 PM

Oct 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
Fail title is fail again, cos öv means belt, and felhomály means dusk/semidarkness/twilight, so this time they mega failed cos not even one word is connected to either the episode or the original title, which translated to English is The Witching Hour.

Could be more precise with this pic like you did before with other titles...I like that...please.

SunyiNyufi said:

No...this was a great Yandere part:
It was excellent like the one with Yukiko/Yuka last episode.
SunyiNyufi said:
But I laughed at Shiori crashing monkey-face boy's paper aeroplane XD
That was great comedy! Loved it too.
Phoenix012 said:
lol yuka..... DIE DIE DIE

No it is Yuka LIVE LIVE LIVE! Add with Kakeru.
BitchMaster said:

Yeah I know that.
BitchMaster said:
Congratulation, your Pimpkeru now evolves into Bitchkeru and mastered teh skill of "Domestic violence"!!! You should really go hang yourself now... Guess Shana is into M now LAWL

I get it but would you be the same if you did it to a girl by accident because of something like karate practice and you did not meant it. Kakeru looked like he was regretting it.
BitchMaster said:
Oh well, another shitty lead who gets stronger because he is impotent ( either that or he's gay) and his strength is not from training but from "O I got this gal donate me her sword and blood and this dude gimme his haxor eye so I can PWN out of nowhere even if I suck"

rofl great humor there.
BitchMaster said:
Overall, shitty episode... Only applaudible thing is that it's the 1st anime where 2 outta my 3 fav characters kill the shit out of each other. That, is the sole thing that merits some respect from me...

What about respect for Shiori attacking Kakeru....you did not like that?
francismeunierNov 25, 2009 6:14 PM

Nov 25, 2009 6:11 PM

Jun 2009
Oh goodness Yuka needs to die NOW.
she reminds me of Yoshida from Shana, but in a creepier way.
KakeruxMisuzu needs to happen.

Nov 25, 2009 6:14 PM

Jul 2008
Now Yuka is a little creepy in this episode, hope she doesn't end up losing her mind after all that misunderstanding. It's a shame that Saeko died but I don't think Misuzu will go down that easily :D
Nov 25, 2009 6:15 PM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
It's a shame that Saeko died but I don't think Misuzu will go down that easily :D

Yeah it is a shame but also Misuzu...you might be surprised because Misao her sister can control that symbol thing.....think she will resist it?
sweetangel1927 said:
What's worse- HOLY CRAP SUPERBIA CAN GO INTO THEIR WORLD AND KILL FREELY. I totally didn't see that one coming, and it truly is scary. -shudder- They get like, no freedom now, no breaks.

Yeah that was surprising of Superbia being in their world....maybe it means the merge is starting more than before and real world+Red world are fusing faster. Freedom is being less and less, with no breaks some may not have enough strengh is what I think.
sarroush said:
>.< Superbia I officially hate you o_O

Yeah I officially put out the message: Superbia (insert your name) officially hate you pass on the message to all who hate her.
francismeunierNov 25, 2009 6:21 PM

Nov 25, 2009 6:25 PM

Jul 2009
SUPERBIA, I LOVE YOU!!!!

......But you got the wrong target, GDODAMNSHIT, should be pantyflash gal instead <_<"

Nov 25, 2009 6:37 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Could be more precise with this pic like you did before with other titles...I like that...please.

I didn't want to bother with it, but since you asked for it, here ya go:

francismeunier said:
SunyiNyufi said:

No, seriously just no. She's been in yandere mode for 2 eps now, and I never really felt that she is creepy. She should either kill or at least hurt someone, so she would truly be a yandere, which she doesn't. Instead she just follows Kakeru everywhere like a little puppy who wants attentio, sure she occasionally barks when she is jealous, but that doesn't make her badass yandere.
Nov 25, 2009 6:44 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
SUPERBIA, I LOVE YOU!!!!

......But you got the wrong target, GDODAMNSHIT, should be pantyflash gal instead <_<"

How can you like someone who killed a person you liked for her body? Not understanding you here...
SunyiNyufi said:
francismeunier said:

SunyiNyufi said:
I didn't want to bother with it, but since you asked for it, here ya go:

Great I did a major rofl for the mistake...now I get it, thanks.
francismeunier said:
SunyiNyufi said:

SunyiNyufi said:
No, seriously just no. She's been in yandere mode for 2 eps now, and I never really felt that she is creepy. She should either kill or at least hurt someone, so she would truly be a yandere, which she doesn't. Instead she just follows Kakeru everywhere like a little puppy who wants attentio, sure she occasionally barks when she is jealous, but that doesn't make her badass yandere.
Give it some time she might actually do some killing...maybe of a black knight or maybe Misuzu....that would make people angry here....now?
francismeunierNov 25, 2009 6:47 PM

Nov 25, 2009 6:45 PM
Nov 2009
love the scene with momono floating in the air. great to see yuka turning into more of a sort of yandere, cant wait til she goes berserk
Nov 25, 2009 7:04 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Give it some time she might actually do some killing...maybe of a black knight or maybe Misuzu....that would make people angry here....now?
I would like to give her more time, but there are only 4 eps to go, which means, that she either has to go around and killing others in the next ep, and do a 180°turn again in the last ep, so it will have a happy end, which would be poor writing. If she doesn't go killing people in the next ep, then I doubt she will at all.
And tbh although I love Misuzu's voice, she surely would be the first one to day, when Yuka goes really yandere. And actually killing Misuzu wouldn't be that hard either. Since they are "friends", Yuka could easily sneek up to her from behind and stab her at least 3 times before Misuzu even turns around.
Nov 25, 2009 7:14 PM

Oct 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
francismeunier said:
I would like to give her more time, but there are only 4 eps to go, which means, that she either has to go around and killing others in the next ep, and do a 180°turn again in the last ep, so it will have a happy end, which would be poor writing. If she doesn't go killing people in the next ep, then I doubt she will at all.
And tbh although I love Misuzu's voice, she surely would be the first one to day, when Yuka goes really yandere. And actually killing Misuzu wouldn't be that hard either. Since they are "friends", Yuka could easily sneek up to her from behind and stab her at least 3 times before Misuzu even turns around.

Agree on your Yuka thing to kill Misuzu. It would be that easy.

Nov 25, 2009 7:23 PM
Mar 2009
At this point I gotta think they are actually trying to make us hate Yuka more and more... I dont see how anyone can sympathize with her, its such a retarded character, I havent felt like killing off a character this much since Raki
from claymore

If I was Kakeru, I would be all over Misuzu, and do it right in front of Yuka to piss her off even more
Nov 25, 2009 7:40 PM

Jun 2007
Yuka is already damaged goods. When she's sleeping in the bed she has a smirk. The expression was non-existent until she went all yandere two episodes ago when she saw her man naked with her friend. I'm pretty sure Yuka is gonna fuck this up for everyone.

Also it appears the red moon gets closer to the earth each time a Dark Knight dies. Could it be that the Dark Knights are protecting the area using their pillars to keep the red moon away? If that's the case then they should just come out and say it to everyone.

PS. Ending of this ep sucked. They where dropping hints that she would die but I refused to believe it and then BAAM they hit us with an upside down nurse :(.
Nov 25, 2009 7:47 PM
Sep 2009
Saeko's death was...odd, at least to me. When Takahisa started talking about them going for a ride, I just had this weird feeling that Saeko was going to die.

Yuka is a crazy moooofucker and her crowning moment of awesome was when she licked Misuzu's forehead lmao.
Nov 25, 2009 7:49 PM
Sep 2009

I would go ape shit if Yuka killed Misuzu.
Nov 25, 2009 7:52 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
BitchMaster said:
SUPERBIA, I LOVE YOU!!!!

How can you like someone who killed a person you liked for her body? Not understanding you here...

Errr...Not sure what you mean...But oh well, even though I like Nurse & Superbia & currently get myself into a psychology conflict, fact still remains that I like her... Can't change that. Plus, "For her body?" I'm sorry to say this but Superbia's body is nothing exceptional for me to go crazy about, my tastes are very eccentric as I already stated about myself, even I can't understand myself sometimes so yeah, your logic can't work on me. GIVE.IT.UP!!!

Nov 25, 2009 8:23 PM

Sep 2007
BitchMaster said:
Plus, "For her body?" I'm sorry to say this but Superbia's body is nothing exceptional for me to go crazy about
I think he meant that you liked the Nurse for her boobs :P
Nov 25, 2009 8:37 PM

Jul 2008
so they took out the nurse, wow. plus does anyone else think yuka is going crazy?
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Nov 25, 2009 8:50 PM
Nov 2009
kage-bunshin said:
so they took out the nurse, wow. plus does anyone else think yuka is going crazy?

yes, 99% of us do.
Nov 25, 2009 9:01 PM

Jul 2009
SunyiNyufi said:
BitchMaster said:
Plus, "For her body?" I'm sorry to say this but Superbia's body is nothing exceptional for me to go crazy about

LOL thanks Sunyi-chin. Gahhh, francis' complex sentence is complex...

Anyway, I don't know what's the matter with boys/men in general, but why all the fuss about the boobs? Seriously, they can make the nurse flat for all I care because what I love about her is the fact that she's a yankee + MILF ( 2 of my fetishes or favorite traits that I like about a female charac), her interactions with Take are funny and spark my coupling fantasies.

All in all, I feel that she's someone whom a male character can have fun with instead of an annoying clingy gal who gets no interesting/funny topics to talk about besides "Kakery-kun, smex me~" (Correct me if I'm wrong but the sole funny thing that Yuka was able to do is about that penguin and that's pretty much it) Sure, I know that guys love sex but unless their sexual drive is high, I doubt anybody will like that kinda boring gal for more than 1 night but yeah, to each his own~
BitchMasterNov 25, 2009 9:13 PM

Nov 25, 2009 9:22 PM

Jul 2009
Ahh..what was that i will wrote again?

1jzSC said:
kage-bunshin said:

yes, 99% of us do.
Ah you just took what i'm about to write
R.I.P Saeko your appearance in the OP is well..added more spice

Ah the hot milf going to be present in next episode
Nov 25, 2009 9:37 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
SunyiNyufi said:
BitchMaster said:

Anyway, I don't know what's the matter with boys/men in general, but why all the fuss about the boobs? Seriously, they can make the nurse flat for all I care because what I love about her is the fact that she's a yankee + MILF ( 2 of my fetishes or favorite traits that I like about a female charac), her interactions with Take are funny and spark my coupling fantasies.

All in all, I feel that she's someone whom a male character can have fun with instead of an annoying clingy gal who gets no interesting/funny topics to talk about besides "Kakery-kun, smex me~" (Correct me if I'm wrong but the sole funny thing that Yuka was able to do is about that penguin and that's pretty much it) Sure, I know that guys love sex but unless their sexual drive is high, I doubt anybody will like that kinda boring gal for more than 1 night but yeah, to each his own~

Hey you know me, my grammar and english is sucky. I meant exactly what SunyiNyufi said guess I was close to being right you just made precision in all this.

Nov 25, 2009 9:52 PM

Sep 2007
BitchMaster said:
SunyiNyufi said:
BitchMaster said:

You're welcome ^_~

I liked the Nurse cos of her smexy glasses :D *got a slight glasses-fetish*
Nov 26, 2009 12:58 AM

Jun 2009
Yuka is definitely getting weirder and weirder by the episode. Yeah, maybe they're trying to make us hate her on purpose. She is so clingy and obsessed that I want to hit her. And then hit her again.

As another poster said, this episode was rather "incoherent". Aren't we 3/4 through? Why aren't we getting any more explanation on what "red night" is and why the bad guys want to kill our supposed heroes so badly?

I'm this close to dropping this series but I'm curious to see what happens to some of the characters.
---
ChibiSamuraiTV | My YT Channel | www.youtube.com/user/chibisamuraitv
Nov 26, 2009 2:31 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
ShanaFlame said:
It's a shame that Saeko died but I don't think Misuzu will go down that easily :D

Yeah it is a shame but also Misuzu...you might be surprised because Misao her sister can control that symbol thing.....think she will resist it?
Even if she can't, Kakeru should be able to help her by then.
Nov 26, 2009 2:52 AM
Feb 2009
BitchMaster said:
garfield15 said:
-Risa- said:
-Was is significant that the day Takahisa realized how important Saeko was to him, that she had to die?
It's like an anime staple that when the episode focuses too much on a minor character, that character needs to die >,<
Laevantein said:
R.I.P Saeko your appearance in the OP is well..added more spice
LOL... well, how she died indeed creepily well done but i still cant believe that she exist just to be killed off...
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 26, 2009 6:23 AM

Oct 2007
Damn it, it should have been Yuka rather than Saeko.

The longer Yuka survives, the lower the rating I will gve this anime in the end...

Check out SunnyCon! The North-East of England's newest and biggest convention of anime, manga and Japanese culture!
Now a club on MAL too!

Nov 26, 2009 6:51 AM

Jan 2009
Kakeru should've killed Yuka while she was resting.. *nods*
*RAGE* Stop being such a fool Yuka! Die already!
And Takahisa's way off, they shouldn't use Yuka's power, use her as bait instead, that'll get rid of her for sure : D
Misuzu's panicking. That isn't like her. D: She clearly needs some Kakeru.

And there, Kukuri's notes reading that she's got no recollection of her past, that kinda tells us that she's indeed the same person as Kakeru's sister, right? =.='

And surprise, Superbia was some Kusakabe woman, woaaah~ =.=
But hey Misuzu's nice : >
Hihihii~ Yuka + misunderstandings = Greatness, even greater would if she'd killed herself after seeing that : >
Although.. Gah! *RAGE* Yuka Goddamnit kill yourself!
My hatred towards her is building up more and more all the time D:

Shiori~ Ursula~ xD

Hahah lol

So anyway, I've been wondering, in the game, would there be any sort of route leading to Yuka's death? That'd be the ultimate route : DD

francismeunier said:
The episode was painful at the end

How misleading. I was hoping Yuka died or something D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 26, 2009 7:19 AM

Jun 2009
sweetangel1927 said:

-First of all, I am now really starting to dislike Yuka. She is coming across as a real obsessive, clingy freak. I mean, licking Misuzu's wound and saying, "Now I'm just like Kakeru-kun,"?! That's creepy. And she is now completely obsessed with the fact that her power awakened. She uses it once and now she thinks she is completely unstoppable with regards to protecting Kakeru-kun. >.> Ugh. I'm not sure exactly what Kakeru sees in her.
'

Yeah. Yuka is getting creepy. Damn you Superbia! Takahisa's gonna burn you into a crisp. Nice episode! Poor Saeko...
Nov 26, 2009 7:34 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
Kakeru should've killed kissed Yuka while she was resting.. *nods*
*RAGE* Stop being such a fool a great character Yuka! Die Do some more to Misuzu already!
And Takahisa's way off, they shouldn't should rely on Yuka's power, use her as bait a heroine instead, that'll get rid make her better for sure : D
Misuzu's panicking. That isn't like her. D: She clearly needs some Kakeru Yuka/Kakeru support.

Let me correct that....
Oosran said:
And there, Kukuri's notes reading that she's got no recollection of her past, that kinda tells us that she's indeed the same person as Kakeru's sister, right? =.='

I think it was more a price to pay to have her powers apart from having no voice.
Oosran said:
Hihihii~ Yuka + misunderstandings = Greatness, even greater would if she'd killed herself after seeing that : >

It will stop at some point and Yuka will not kill herself, don't count on it.
Oosran said:
Shiori~ Ursula~ xD

Shiori was great! Powers of magic......
Oosran said:
Hahah lol

Now you are being really mean so Saeko. D:
Oosran said:
So anyway, I've been wondering, in the game, would there be any sort of route leading to Yuka's death? That'd be the ultimate route : DD

No Yuka just

Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

No, not yet but I hope Yuka x Kakeru forever! :D

Nov 26, 2009 7:44 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Kakeru should've killed Yuka while she was resting.. *nods*
*RAGE* Stop being such a fool Yuka! Die already!
And Takahisa's way off, they shouldn't use Yuka's power, use her as bait instead, that'll get rid of her for sure : D
Misuzu's panicking. That isn't like her. D: She clearly needs some Kakeru.

Let me correct that....

No I won't let you correct that D:
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

It will stop at some point and Yuka will not kill herself, don't count on it.

I'm not counting on it, I just hope she does indeed kill herself. I'd be happy if she did.
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
Hahah lol

Now you are being really mean so Saeko. D:

So? It's not like she's a character I cared about anyway. After Yuka, Saeko was the next worthless character, in my opinion.Hmm.. I feel an evil aura emitting from people towards me : o
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

No Yuka just dissapears suddenly with maybe Kakeru....away from you!

Wat, what'cha on about? Anyway, I'm going to play the game, and see if I can find a "Kill Yuka"-route. If it's a good game, there is one : >
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:

No, not yet but I hope Yuka x Kakeru forever! :D

"No, not yet", I'll just take that as a "SHE WILL DIE!" for now : > Also, I'd rather have Kakeru killed too than seeing him with Yuka.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 26, 2009 7:48 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:

rofl, I can't take your comments anymore....just a big laugh....you are funny Oosran dude. I don't think Kakeru will die and I don't think there is a kill Yuka route but you can try....BTW I have the game too but did not bother playing it yet.....

Nov 26, 2009 7:56 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

rofl, I can't take your comments anymore....just a big laugh....you are funny Oosran dude. I don't think Kakeru will die and I don't think there is a kill Yuka route but you can try....BTW I have the game too but did not bother playing it yet.....

Well, too bad, I'm not trying to be funny, I'm bloody serious when it comes to Yuka.
My hatred towards her has its roots pretty deep by now.
And well I ain't got the game yet, although I'm planning on getting it, sooner or later. Probably as soon as I've seen how this anime ends, when I know whether or not I'll have to alter the ending.
Nov 26, 2009 9:00 AM
Oct 2008
I just hate Yuka more and more for every episode. She just goes on my nerves.

Great episode, I get this feeling that Saeko isn't the only one that will die..
Nov 26, 2009 9:40 AM

Jan 2009
Chiisus said:
I get this feeling that Saeko isn't the only one that will die..

Hopefully Yuka will die too : >
Nov 26, 2009 10:06 AM

Feb 2009
I hate yanderes, Yuka needs to die now. = x

The rest of this episode was kinda weird, the pace seemed to keep jumping from 'OMG!' to 'Awww' in the most awkward of ways, but I still love this show to death.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Dec 22, 2009

316 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:42 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Dec 8, 2009

197 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 3:10 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Nov 17, 2009

182 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 2:17 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 10, 2009

110 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:38 PM

Poll: » 11eyes Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 3, 2009

109 by fiveguysshake »»
Feb 18, 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.