Nov 25, 2009 12:11 PM

Feb 2008
jup ^^
just say wath to do~^^
Nov 25, 2009 12:12 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
yush, so I'm here 8D
well, I would gladly accept two claiming topics for updating, but not more, 'cause I have my own stuff to do~
Nov 25, 2009 12:18 PM

Aug 2009
Alright, great, hang on guys...

topadzidza, you're immediately bumped up to admin. ^.^

And LinsletWalker, could I see some of your previous work, please?
Nov 25, 2009 12:25 PM

Sep 2009
In the future, as far as banner-making goes, I can do the threads that are anime-related.

And if you still need some updaters, I can do that also ^^
Nov 25, 2009 12:30 PM

Aug 2009
OK, so anything anime related it good for you, right? And then book, movie, TV show, anything else, I can get help with.

And I'll bump you up to admin too. ^.^
Nov 25, 2009 2:07 PM

Sep 2009
I can be a ~Peace Keeper~ ^-^
I honestly hate fighting and usually do what I can to stop it.
And I can also be a banner maker if you need another~ (My works on the 'Banners made my members' forum.)

Nov 25, 2009 2:12 PM

Aug 2009
Alright, done, automactic admin staus.
Nov 25, 2009 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
Banner Maker and updater, check.
Nov 25, 2009 8:40 PM

Mar 2008
If you need another updater I can help with that. (I can't count) :P I haven't done graphics so I'm no help there, sorry.
wwwwww
Nov 25, 2009 8:58 PM

Aug 2009
Yeah, sure. With all the threads I'm panning to add, we need all the help we can get, lol.

Updater, admin status.
Nov 26, 2009 7:31 AM

Feb 2008
sry i want on yeterday...
here are some banners~

something like this would go? :3
Nov 26, 2009 9:34 AM

Aug 2009
Those are great! You're hired! ^.^ Banner Maker, officer status.

Since I wanna catch up on the threads we have now, could you take over my thread (claim a female)? I've been so bad, I havne't made anything there. >.<
Nov 26, 2009 10:15 AM

Feb 2008
then i take
Claim a Female (Anime) Character

&&

Claim a (Anime) Couple/Pairing

oki? ^^
Nov 26, 2009 11:49 AM

Aug 2009
I think -Risa- has Pairings/Couples covered actually, but you can ask her if she needs help.
Nov 26, 2009 12:17 PM

Feb 2008
well then i will go with the femals ~ ^^
Nov 26, 2009 12:21 PM

Aug 2009
OK, lol. Believe me, you'll have enough work from that thread. I've been soooo bad. XD
Nov 26, 2009 12:49 PM

Jun 2009
can i be a peace keeper ^^ i'm not gd at anything else and i hate fighting its so annoying
"Just like a person holding a sword trying to protect something. That maybe one's life, or place in society, or reputation, things that one loves, things that one believes; it matters not if it's good or bad, the will to 'protect it' does not change."- yoruichi
Nov 26, 2009 1:54 PM

Aug 2009
Yep, Peace Keeper, automactic admin.

Guys, if I forget to promote you in the club members thing, remind me, otherwise I doubt I'll remember, lol
Nov 26, 2009 11:08 PM

Mar 2008
Cool, I will start whenever you want me to. Are you going to assign threads to updaters, or how are we doing it? If your assigning threads, I wouldn't mind obsessions, idol, or male, but any thread is fine. I can do as many as you want, just let me know. :P
wwwwww
Nov 27, 2009 2:56 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah, I'm in for splitting the updating, too ^^"
For easier, just write the name of the updater for each thread in the first post, under the banner maker :3
I'm fine with any thread ^^ though I wanna continue with the male characters *wasn't me* ^^"
Risa-tanNov 27, 2009 3:01 AM
Nov 27, 2009 5:43 AM

Feb 2008
can we have somone who check out the finished banner and update them on the list (already claimded) && somone how writes in the claim topic itself that this claim/banner has been made already?

i justs ay that others are doing banenrs for some persons in differend topics so i´m confused now with one i should do now.. O.o
Nov 27, 2009 7:42 AM

Aug 2009
I guess we can start assisging threads, yeah. Lemme get my list. XD There's 5 of us and there's how many topics now? 7, OK. Two people are gonna have to do 2. Since I'm in charge, I should take 2, and then jaderose75 said she'd do 2. So let's do it like:

Harada_Risa: Male (Anime) Character and Male (Manga) Character
lehcar_k: Female (Anime) Character and Female (Manga) Character
topadzidza: (Anime) Pairings and (Manga) Pairings
jaderose75: Obsessions and MAL User
Me: Idol and (Anime) Series

lol, my list will never be updated. Ah, well, if I'm not around for a week, one of you can do it. XD But how does that sound? I think we oughta add more so everyone does 2 (EIDT: With the new threads, it's that way now. ^.^), haha. Everyone, go edit the threads and put your name under the banner maker!

LinsletWalker said:
can we have somone who check out the finished banner and update them on the list (already claimded) && somone how writes in the claim topic itself that this claim/banner has been made already?

i justs ay that others are doing banenrs for some persons in differend topics so i´m confused now with one i should do now.. O.o

I know how you feel. I suppose I could add that to the Needed list, but no guarantees someone would take the position. What would that post be called? Thread Updater? lol
KasaraEm13Nov 27, 2009 8:55 AM
Nov 27, 2009 8:32 AM

Feb 2008
" I know how you feel. I suppose I could add that to the Needed list, but no guarantees someone would take the position. What would that post be called? Thread Updater? lol §

well yes why not~
on person should be enouth~

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
i will make 2 topics but only the banner not the list update is this oki? ~ ;3
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Nov 27, 2009 8:51 AM

Aug 2009
That's fine, we've got enough updaters at the moment, just not enough banner makers, lol.

I need all banner maker to report to me to get new assignments!
KasaraEm13Nov 27, 2009 8:58 AM
Nov 27, 2009 9:56 AM

Aug 2008
I'm fine with my threads :3
Thanks Kasara-chan ^3^
Nov 27, 2009 10:31 AM

Sep 2009
Okay so let me get this straight:

I'll be doing banners for Claim a male (anime) character and Claim an anime series,
and I'll be updating female (anime and manga) characrer?

Just wanna make sure xD
Nov 27, 2009 10:38 AM

Aug 2009
Umm, yeah, that's right, lol. But you're gonna have to take up a few more threads for banner making, we're a bit short handed when it comes to banner makers, lol.

You're welcome, Harada_Risa, by the way. ^.^
Nov 27, 2009 10:52 AM

Sep 2009
Umm, then I can also handle the banner-making in Anime Idols thread to :D
Nov 27, 2009 2:15 PM

Aug 2009
Great, OK, that still leaves... 7 other threads we need banner for, rofl.

Male (Anime) Character: lehcar_k
Female (Anime) Character
Couples/Pairings: -Risa-
Your (Anime) Obsession: -Risa-
(Anime) Series: lehcar_k
MAL User
Your (Anime) Idol: lehcar_k
(Manga) Couple/Pairing
Female (Manga) Character
Male (Manga) Character

I think I should officially step down from banner making unless it's absolutely needed. Mine look like such crap compared to yours, haha. So, the other 2 banner makers would be -Risa- and Linslet, guys, which topics do you want?

If you're an admin, go edit my posts and put the correct names where Banner Maker and Updater would be, please. Thank you.
-Risa-Nov 27, 2009 9:08 PM
Nov 27, 2009 5:14 PM

May 2009
If you still need, I could be a list updater ^^. I'm on nearly every day and usually have a lot of free time on my hands, so I'm available if you still need help XD.
Nov 27, 2009 8:06 PM

Aug 2009
Yeah, we could always use more help, what we really need is som more banner makers, but that's fine. If you want something to do, you can take over my threads, otherwise, you can just lay back until more help arrives and enjoy your extra claims, lol.

My threads are Idols and (Anime) Series, you can go put your name in place of mine if you want.

So, that's updater, admin status... coming right up!
Nov 27, 2009 8:39 PM

May 2009
Ty!~^^ I'll probably do those threads for you...it'll give me something to do lol ;o. In the future I might be able to make banners(when and if I get a better program), if so I'll let you know asap ^^!
Nov 27, 2009 8:48 PM

Aug 2009
No problem! And thank you. ^.^ So what program are you using now?
Nov 27, 2009 8:55 PM

May 2009
Lol, the best I got right now is paint *cringes* >.<. But I'm looking into getting a photoshop of sorts soon ^^.
Nov 27, 2009 9:02 PM

Mar 2008
Thanks for the threads, I updated them, if I understood correctly. I just have to go to the Masters List and put the claim in there, add to the list if character/anime is not in there or add to the exiisting ones, right? Then put updated on the claim thread? If that's all there is to it, I can do more threads if you want. MAL user doesn't seem too active...
LinsletWalker said:

I could do this if you want? Or help the banner makers with the threads they are updating if they want... that way they could concentrate on making banners instead...
Anyway, just let me know.
wwwwww
Nov 27, 2009 9:27 PM

Aug 2009
Valkyrie01 said:
Lol, the best I got right now is paint *cringes* >.<. But I'm looking into getting a photoshop of sorts soon ^^.

Oh, God. >.< *shudders* I used to be in the Paint boat, I know how that is. I use Gimp now and it's as good or better than Photoshop, plus it's free, haha. You should look it up. ^.^

jaderose75 said:
Thanks for the threads, I updated them, if I understood correctly. I just have to go to the Masters List and put the claim in there, add to the list if character/anime is not in there or add to the exiisting ones, right? Then put updated on the claim thread? If that's all there is to it, I can do more threads if you want. MAL user doesn't seem too active...

I could do this if you want? Or help the banner makers with the threads they are updating if they want... that way they could concentrate on making banners instead...
Anyway, just let me know.

Yes and yes, please, lol. Go around and be the banner makers' lap dog if you could. XD They're the ones with the huge load on them, they need all the help they can get.
Nov 28, 2009 4:27 AM

Feb 2008
jaderose75 this would be awsome ^^
i´m making them right now and will update them all thill thusday i think~ ^^
Nov 28, 2009 4:39 AM

Mar 2008
LinsletWalker said:

Cool. I went ahead and updated the banner request posts that were finished and put "updated" on the finished banners thread, so I know when there are new ones. Maybe if Kasara and the Banner Makers don't mind, we can make seperate threads for each version of the finished banners(ie anime male, manga male, idol, etc). It would probably be easier for the members to get their claims, and easier for me to tag the posts. Especially now that we have anime and manga versions of the same claims. I'll even male the threads if you want. But if everyone likes it better in one thread that is O.K. too. :P
I have a bit of OCD,too lol
wwwwww
Nov 28, 2009 9:53 AM

May 2009
I could help updating lists too if you need ^^
I might be able to help with banners also, but not at the moment, since my Photoshop isn't working right now ^^"
Nov 28, 2009 2:11 PM

Aug 2009
That's awesome! Right now, we really don't need any updaters, but whenever your Photoshop starts working again, definitely let us know!

I can sign you on as an Officer right now though. ^.^

Another job you could do is Thread Watcher.
KasaraEm13Nov 28, 2009 2:21 PM
Nov 28, 2009 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
jaderose75 said:
LinsletWalker said:

Cool. I went ahead and updated the banner request posts that were finished and put "updated" on the finished banners thread, so I know when there are new ones. Maybe if Kasara and the Banner Makers don't mind, we can make seperate threads for each version of the finished banners(ie anime male, manga male, idol, etc). It would probably be easier for the members to get their claims, and easier for me to tag the posts. Especially now that we have anime and manga versions of the same claims. I'll even male the threads if you want. But if everyone likes it better in one thread that is O.K. too. :P
I have a bit of OCD,too lol

I just saw this, haha, sorry. Anyway, I didn't really want to add anymore threads because we've already got almost the whole first page in active threads. 3 threads per topic is a bit much. Bad enough we have to have a list too, but it would never fit inside the actual thread. Is it really hard to find everything in one thread? If not, I think it'd be better to keep the forums as clean as possible.

You all can call me Em, by the way. Ka, Sa, and Ra are actually my siblings nicknames, not mine, haha.
KasaraEm13Nov 28, 2009 2:23 PM
Nov 28, 2009 2:55 PM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
yush, Em-chan xP I will have some free time in December, so I think I can take banner making over one thread (but really only over ONE thread, 'cause I won't handle more, I'm doing almost all work in C.C.) ;D
Nov 28, 2009 4:57 PM

May 2009
KasaraEm13 said:
That's awesome! Right now, we really don't need any updaters, but whenever your Photoshop starts working again, definitely let us know!

I can sign you on as an Officer right now though. ^.^

Another job you could do is Thread Watcher.

Mkay~
Will let you know~ :D
Thread Watcher? ^^
Nov 28, 2009 6:58 PM

Aug 2009
Oh wow, you're doing a great job with your club Em-chan~ ^^

Uhm... I suppose I could help out with miscellaneous jobs~ Maybe I could help out with claim banners? I've never really made a banner, but I'm guessing it's similar to member card making? But I could probably start in mid-December, since I have a few tests and exams I have to plough through first ^^;;

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Nov 28, 2009 8:59 PM

Mar 2008

I just saw this, haha, sorry. Anyway, I didn't really want to add anymore threads because we've already got almost the whole first page in active threads. 3 threads per topic is a bit much. Bad enough we have to have a list too, but it would never fit inside the actual thread. Is it really hard to find everything in one thread? If not, I think it'd be better to keep the forums as clean as possible.

You all can call me Em, by the way. Ka, Sa, and Ra are actually my siblings nicknames, not mine, haha.

Ok, Em it is. Anyway, the thread's not a problem and you are right there are a lot of other threads. And going to be more, probably.... so no problem with the one thread. I just didn't know if it just accidently ended up that way, or if it was what you wanted.
wwwwww
Nov 28, 2009 9:00 PM

Aug 2009
topadzidza said:
yush, Em-chan xP I will have some free time in December, so I think I can take banner making over one thread (but really only over ONE thread, 'cause I won't handle more, I'm doing almost all work in C.C.) ;D

YAY! *hugs you* December needs to come sooner. >.< lol, One is great, honestly. Anything at this point is good.

Animeluverz125 said:
Mkay~
Will let you know~ :D
Thread Watcher? ^^

For lack of a better name. ^.^' Check the first page in this thread for details.

PockyLoveLove said:
Oh wow, you're doing a great job with your club Em-chan~ ^^

Uhm... I suppose I could help out with miscellaneous jobs~ Maybe I could help out with claim banners? I've never really made a banner, but I'm guessing it's similar to member card making? But I could probably start in mid-December, since I have a few tests and exams I have to plough through first ^^;;

Oi, Pocky's here, yaaaaay!!!! *pounces on* I'm really not doing a good job at all. >.< Close to awful actually. I need to go to a graphics club and phisally drag people in here to help out.

You know, I thought that too actually, I found out I was very wrong, haha. But yes! Go ahead and try, I'm sure you'll catch on faster than I did (truth be told, I've only had Gimp for around 5 months, haven't improved much).

I'll add you as an officer for now. ^.^ Welcome aboard!
Nov 28, 2009 9:03 PM

Aug 2009
You posted too fast, Jade, haha.

But yeah, I figured it wasn't a problem to have one thread since there so many already and more coming, so yeah. Now you know, lol.
Nov 29, 2009 4:29 AM

Feb 2008
this club is dame busy right now xDD
the banners are mostly finished ... form my topic... *damit there are mutch xD
Nov 29, 2009 5:26 AM
eyebrows nerd ★

Jun 2009
then, Em-chan, which thread I should take care?
Nov 29, 2009 10:34 AM

Aug 2009
Alright, what's your topic again, Linslet? I don't remember, lol. And topadzidza, just pick from the list, haha.

Male (Anime) Character: lehcar_k
Female (Anime) Character
Couples/Pairings: -Risa-
Your (Anime) Obsession: -Risa-
(Anime) Series: lehcar_k
MAL User
Your (Anime) Idol: lehcar_k
(Manga) Couple/Pairing
Female (Manga) Character
Male (Manga) Character
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Claim a (Manga) Couple/Pairing ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 27, 2009

235 by shirea »»
Aug 14, 2013 12:34 AM

» Claim a Male (Manga) Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 27, 2009

279 by shirea »»
Aug 14, 2013 12:33 AM

» Claim a Male (Anime) Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 24, 2009

513 by shirea »»
Aug 14, 2013 12:11 AM

» Marry a Character! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Dec 10, 2009

358 by shirea »»
Aug 13, 2013 11:55 PM

Sticky: » Members Claiming/Inviting System ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 25, 2009

327 by mizuharamitzu »»
Jun 10, 2013 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.