Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 8, 2009 10:12 PM

Sep 2009
okay, but.. for what?
Dec 8, 2009 11:45 PM

Oct 2009
KasaraEm13 said:
Ryoto said:
Hey, I would like to try for a Updater position, I have a TON of free time on my hands and apparently we are short on Updaters =) so if there's anything or any thread I can work on, let me know =)

That'd be great! You'll have to ask someone else for a thread to update though, haha.

And I saw SNF95's post on the next page. You're hired too. ^.^

Ryoto, Updater, Admin status. SNF95, Banner Maker, Officer status. Welcome to the gang, guys! :-D

Oh, you guys can go reapply for the correct member cards too now.
KasaraEm13 said:
Yeah, that sounds fine. I have interns, ooooh, cool. ^.^ But yeah, no, that's great. I'm sure you'll do well, but just in case, nothing's set in stone.
KasaraEm13 said:
Ryoto said:
Hey, I would like to try for a Updater position, I have a TON of free time on my hands and apparently we are short on Updaters =) so if there's anything or any thread I can work on, let me know =)

That'd be great! You'll have to ask someone else for a thread to update though, haha.

Ryoto, Updater, Admin status. SNF95, Banner Maker, Officer status. Welcome to the gang, guys! :-D

KasaraEm13 said:
Ryoto said:

Yare Yare!
When i can started the job...?

Dec 9, 2009 4:33 AM

Aug 2008
Em-chan, sorry I forgot to write here >.< I gave the Male (Manga) characters thread to Ryoto, so now he's in charge of updating it :3
Dec 9, 2009 9:33 AM

Sep 2009
another_railgun and SNF95: Right now, we have all our positions for banner makers and updaters filled, but they aren't filled by different people, so I'd appreciate it if you would talk to someone who has more than one thread to make banners for, or update, and see if they need some help. Thank you. :)

But, I might be starting a new claim thread... for some more jobs for you guys. So be ready!

((another_railgun, could you show me some of your previous work with banner making?? If you can, I might be able to have you do banner making as well with a new thread...))
Dec 9, 2009 10:38 AM

Apr 2009
KasaraEm13 said:

KokoroChan said:
I wanna help =3
-I can make banners too if you want to, you can find some of my works in this topic-
I'd be glad to be your 'mini-me' too tho ^^

Ooooooh, another claim club I can get stuff in. XD You're hired as a Claim Banner Maker, Officer Status. ^.^ Temporary Mini Me jobs while I'm on vacation are taken, but you want the job permanently after I get back?

Sure, ^^
Dec 9, 2009 3:55 PM

Aug 2009
another_railgun said:
Can i help with something? just you know, can i help with a new thread. it's the 'Claim a Song' thread :D . i've always wanna claim a song

(banner maker or updater, both can ^^)

Honestly, we can never have too many banner makers or updaters. ^.^ So I'll need to see your previous works for banner maker and right now you can be a updater.

SNF95 said:
Yare Yare!
When i can started the job...?

As soon as we find you a job to do. XD

Harada_Risa said:
Em-chan, sorry I forgot to write here >.< I gave the Male (Manga) characters thread to Ryoto, so now he's in charge of updating it :3

Thank you, Harada_Risa, I'll switch them. :-)

brokenrose said:
another_railgun and SNF95: Right now, we have all our positions for banner makers and updaters filled, but they aren't filled by different people, so I'd appreciate it if you would talk to someone who has more than one thread to make banners for, or update, and see if they need some help. Thank you. :)

But, I might be starting a new claim thread... for some more jobs for you guys. So be ready!

((another_railgun, could you show me some of your previous work with banner making?? If you can, I might be able to have you do banner making as well with a new thread...))

OI! I withhold the right to open new claim threads, guys. :-P But I'll be doing that tonight anyway.

Out of all the possible threads listed in the coming soon thread, what would you guys like to see?

(Totally unrelated, but I just want to share that my fingers taste like soap... blech.)
Dec 9, 2009 4:46 PM

Sep 2009
Haha.... Thank goodness I didn't start one. LOL Yeahh. That'd by why I asked you. :P

Tasting fingers are we??
Dec 9, 2009 4:49 PM

Aug 2009
Yeah, it's easier for to do it, I have all the first post mess in notepad, it's pretty much copy and paste. ^.^ I'm so smart. :-P

I had a hangnail and was getting it off, bad idea. XD
Dec 9, 2009 4:53 PM

Aug 2009
OK, what is the deal?! This thread keeps becoming unstickyfied, what's up with that?!
Dec 9, 2009 7:32 PM

Sep 2009
want me to show my banner, sure ^^

*i made this for the chrismas gift, my claim(s) haven't done yet.*

*please tell me if i'm wrong*
Dec 9, 2009 8:17 PM

Sep 2009
another_railgun said:
want me to show my banner, sure ^^

*i made this for the chrismas gift, my claim(s) haven't done yet.*

*please tell me if i'm wrong*

No! You're right! Those are great!! And KasaraEm13 ((the real creator, I'm just temp mini-me)) is planning on making some more claiming threads tonight before she goes on vacation. The club would looove you have your help as a banner maker! :))
Dec 10, 2009 2:12 AM

Aug 2008
So what threads are gonna be open, cuz I can get one more to update again ^^"

@another_railgun: your banners look great ;3
Dec 10, 2009 6:06 AM

Sep 2009
thanks ^^
Dec 10, 2009 8:17 AM

Aug 2009
I can help with updating... :P if you just tell me how/what to do :P
Atm i'm having exams till tuesday (but i'm online like 4hours a day) and after my exams i got 3weeks vacation so i can do it till then. (and maybe a bit longer if i like it :P)
Dec 10, 2009 8:10 PM

Aug 2009
another_railgun, you're hired as a Banner Maker too. ^.^ Banner Maker and Updater, admin. Congrats!

Shiho, you're hired too. :-)

At the moment, only 2 new threads are opening, but there'll be more when I get back. Keep voting on what you'd like to see, everyone!

I'm gonna let you work out who wants to take over what. brokenrose or -Risa-, you'll have to update the list in the first post in this thread if anyone switches threads with anyone else.

Until I get back, no one else will be hired, but if people still wanna sign up, I'll review them.
Dec 10, 2009 8:24 PM

Sep 2009
Okie dokie. lol I decided not to say anything about jobs today... I figured I'd leave it to you. XD
Dec 10, 2009 8:38 PM

Aug 2009
OK, the 2 new topics are up and running. Banner Makers and Updaters, you can pick Marry a Character and/or Claim a (Anime-Related) Song now. ^.^
Dec 10, 2009 9:18 PM

May 2009
I could update the married one, or the song, there are a bunch of claims there already and I feel like doing something! Lol ;o. I don't know about the banners though...I don't know if I can handle more than 2 lol ><.
Dec 11, 2009 1:24 AM

Aug 2008
Then, can I take the songs? ^^" Cuz there are a lot of claims in both threads already and they really need to be updated =/

Nevermind, I already started updating the songs ^^" I hope you guys don't mind ^^'''''
Risa-tanDec 11, 2009 4:45 AM
Dec 11, 2009 4:52 AM

May 2009
Harada_Risa said:
Then, can I take the songs? ^^" Cuz there are a lot of claims in both threads already and they really need to be updated =/

Nevermind, I already started updating the songs ^^" I hope you guys don't mind ^^'''''

Lol, also if you guys don't mind I'll start updating the Marriage one~^^.
Dec 11, 2009 5:08 AM

Aug 2008
Well, since no one has taken it, and the Marriage thread is in even more desperate need to be updated...I think it should be okay ^^"
Dec 11, 2009 2:06 PM

Sep 2009
That's perfectly fine to have you guys take them over already! Just know... We've got a new updater or two that don't have any jobs so far... So you may eventually have to give a thread to them. :) ((If you have two I mean))
Dec 11, 2009 2:57 PM

Sep 2009
Valkyrie01 Sorry, but I'll have to steal the Marry a Character thread from you... Shiho is a brand new updater, eager to help and he doesn't have any threads right now... while you've got three. Really sorry! Butt, I figured this is what was fair.

Harada_Risa You're find with updating the Claim an (Anime-Related) Song, since it's only your second.

Thanks! :)
Dec 11, 2009 3:15 PM

Aug 2008
Okay ^^
Dec 11, 2009 4:09 PM

May 2009
brokenrose said:
Valkyrie01 Sorry, but I'll have to steal the Marry a Character thread from you... Shiho is a brand new updater, eager to help and he doesn't have any threads right now... while you've got three. Really sorry! Butt, I figured this is what was fair.

Harada_Risa You're find with updating the Claim an (Anime-Related) Song, since it's only your second.

Pffft, okay then ^^. I just wanted to help with it since there were so many claims on it last night lol, it's cool ^^~.
Dec 11, 2009 5:22 PM

Sep 2009
Valkyrie01 said:
brokenrose said:

Pffft, okay then ^^. I just wanted to help with it since there were so many claims on it last night lol, it's cool ^^~.

lol I'm sorry! It's great that you wanted to help... but Shiho said he really, really wanted to, too. Aaand you've already got three threads... Once Em gets back, there'll be more!
Dec 11, 2009 8:06 PM

May 2009
brokenrose said:
Valkyrie01 said:
brokenrose said:

lol I'm sorry! It's great that you wanted to help... but Shiho said he really, really wanted to, too. Aaand you've already got three threads... Once Em gets back, there'll be more!

Heh, it's np ^^~ Gotta share the love lol ;o.
Dec 12, 2009 8:17 AM

Aug 2008
btw what about the banners? There are 2 new banner makers, right O.o So I think we should give them the new topics, they just need to tell which one they want ^^"
Dec 12, 2009 11:51 AM

Sep 2009
I agree. I was just going to wait until they put which ones they wanted in this thread... but since they haven't, I think I'll PM them or something...
Dec 12, 2009 5:50 PM

Sep 2009
i was late..

well, if there a new work tell me
Dec 12, 2009 6:03 PM

Sep 2009
@railgun

I'm not positive that's what they were thinking about, but--
I think they wanted you to post which thread you'd like to make banners for?
Marry a Character I think might need a banner maker....
>_<
:D Anyhoo~
Just remember the whole "Size must be 200 x 100 or 200 x 125" and "-AC- must be somewhere on the banner" bits :D

Dec 12, 2009 6:09 PM

Sep 2009
Right! banner making for marry a character. don't worry leave this job to me!
^_^
I remember the whole thing
Dec 12, 2009 6:14 PM

Aug 2009
another_railgun said:
^_^

Until Em-sama comes back, i don't think we should delegate jobs to other's yet, until we have her approval and stuff~ i think she said that before, but I'm not sure...~

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Dec 12, 2009 6:18 PM

Sep 2009
PockyLoveLove said:
another_railgun said:
^_^

Until Em-sama comes back, i don't think we should delegate jobs to other's yet, until we have her approval and stuff~ i think she said that before, but I'm not sure...~

I think so too >_<
I don't want to do something that Em doesn't want us to.

Dec 12, 2009 6:21 PM

Nov 2008
Hm, I'm not really busy this month, and we're about to have our Christmas vacation after next week so I'd be free I guess. Moreover, I have nothing better to do here on MAL when I'm online, just browsing around like some fool. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is I'm willing to help if any of you is willing to take me in. Thanks.
Dec 12, 2009 10:29 PM

Oct 2008
Can I be the banner maker for the claim an Anime Music forum ?? :))

GOODBYE KANXHARU-CHAN

Will be leaving this account and moving to my new account,
_SHINjuku.
Feel free to add my new account, if you want. ^^ See you there~!
Dec 12, 2009 10:32 PM

Sep 2009
kantaroxxxharuka said:
Can I be the banner maker for the claim an Anime Music forum ?? :))

We have to see a piece of your work and it'll have to be approved by Em x3

Dec 13, 2009 8:57 AM

Sep 2009
another_railgun: thanks for taking Marry a Character over! :)

You guys-Em does want us to assign jobs to the already open threads. She doesn't want us opening any new threads. We also can't make anyone that she hasn't approved herself an admin or officer.
Dec 13, 2009 1:08 PM

Sep 2009
brokenrose said:

You guys-Em does want us to assign jobs to the already open threads. She doesn't want us opening any new threads. We also can't make anyone that she hasn't approved herself an admin or officer.

Alrighty then~ but that still doesn't chnge that we have to see a piece of their work x3

Dec 13, 2009 6:41 PM

Sep 2009
-Risa- said:
brokenrose said:

Alrighty then~ but that still doesn't chnge that we have to see a piece of their work x3

yepp. It'll be cool once Em gets back, with all these people volunteering. She'll have some threads to open when she gets back. XD
Dec 13, 2009 10:09 PM

Oct 2009
Why, my job undecided...! Aaarrrgghh!!!!
I want make a banner for "marry a character"...

Dec 14, 2009 2:22 AM

Aug 2008
SNF95 said:
Why, my job undecided...! Aaarrrgghh!!!!
I want make a banner for "marry a character"...

Sorry, but another_railgun already got it -.-
But you can take the Songs banners =)
Dec 14, 2009 7:00 AM

May 2009
If there is some free threads I can make banners for them ^^ , because " Claim MAL User " is not very active topic -.-

Made by Ani-san a.k.a. DarkSoul95
Dec 14, 2009 9:47 AM

Apr 2009
I'd like to volunteer for claim an anime-related song plz ^^
Dec 14, 2009 2:13 PM

Sep 2009
HellGirl said:
If there is some free threads I can make banners for them ^^ , because " Claim MAL User " is not very active topic -.-
KokoroChan said:
I'd like to volunteer for claim an anime-related song plz ^^

>_< So many new banner makers!
(How come you couldn't have been here when I was assigned two busy threads? xD --Though I'm not complaining.)
Hellgirl~ A lot of us have been voting on thread that we'd like to have opened. Em always wants to open the threads, so when she gets back, you might be assigned to one of the newer threads :D
KokoroChan~ To be a banner maker, we need to see a piece of your work. SNF95 might already have the song thread, but we're still not sure.... You might get assigned to a new topic as well.... >_<
*runs around in circles from confusion*

Dec 14, 2009 2:44 PM

Sep 2009
Risa - lol Em already approved of KokoroChan. lol So she's welcome to take Claim a (Anime-Related) Song. :)

Hellgirl - Yeahh. It's great of you to volunteer for another thread. :P Butt I think we'll give the only thread we have left to KokoroChan since she doesn't have one yet. And just like Risa said... Em will open up more once she gets back, so you'll have some more to choose from.

KokoroChan - I know Em already approved of your banner making abilities, so the Claim a (Anime-Related) Song thread is all yours! :))

I know SNF95 claimed one first, but she claimed the wrong one, so we'll let her make banners for one of the threads once Em opens up some new ones...
Dec 15, 2009 7:29 AM

Aug 2008
@brokenrose: I put another_railgun and KokoroChan's names as banner makers in the threads they chose, I hope you don't mind :3
Dec 15, 2009 12:38 PM

Sep 2009
I'm not sure if there is a banner maker in the female (manga) thread, but it says "undecided". Can someone handle the banner making if no one already does? :)
Dec 15, 2009 1:02 PM

Aug 2008
Actually Linslet-chan said that she's gonna make the female manga characters quite a few time ago O.o
Dec 15, 2009 6:47 PM

Sep 2009
Harada_Risa Yepp. That's fine, thanks! :)

Aaaand yeahh. LinsletWalker took over that thread a while ago... I just updated it to say so...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Claim a (Manga) Couple/Pairing ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 27, 2009

235 by shirea »»
Aug 14, 2013 12:34 AM

» Claim a Male (Manga) Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 27, 2009

279 by shirea »»
Aug 14, 2013 12:33 AM

» Claim a Male (Anime) Character ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 24, 2009

513 by shirea »»
Aug 14, 2013 12:11 AM

» Marry a Character! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Dec 10, 2009

358 by shirea »»
Aug 13, 2013 11:55 PM

Sticky: » Members Claiming/Inviting System ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KasaraEm13 - Nov 25, 2009

327 by mizuharamitzu »»
Jun 10, 2013 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.