Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2015 7:20 PM
May 2010
Where on the sea of the internet can you find this anime subbed? All I can find are dead torrents, and sketchy YouTube raw rips. I really hope this isn't lost to the either since it seems rather funny from the few clips I've seen and managed to understand.
Feb 14, 2015 4:21 PM

Jun 2014
"ray=out" has fansubbed only 2 episodes of Maicching Machiko Sensei so far, but they're going to do more hopefully in the near future.

Due to their being almost no seeds at all, the 2 episodes I downloaded took days to download.

Jun 3, 2016 10:43 AM

Jan 2013
Kumacuda said:
Where on the sea of the internet can you find this anime subbed? All I can find are dead torrents, and sketchy YouTube raw rips. I really hope this isn't lost to the either since it seems rather funny from the few clips I've seen and managed to understand.

Seiya said:
"ray=out" has fansubbed only 2 episodes of Maicching Machiko Sensei so far, but they're going to do more hopefully in the near future.

Due to their being almost no seeds at all, the 2 episodes I downloaded took days to download.

It is available now for those interested. First 12 episodes. Available to both premium and free users yesterday June 2, 2016.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/miss-machiko

Miss Machiko Episode 1 – Pranks? I Give Up!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/miss-machiko/episode-1-pranks-i-give-up-712715
Jun 3, 2016 11:03 AM

Jun 2014
radle said:
Kumacuda said:

Seiya said:

It is available now for those interested. First 12 episodes. Available to both premium and free users yesterday June 2, 2016.

Thanks for letting me know! I had heard that Discotek Media had licensed Miss Machiko for streaming, but I wasn't originally sure where they would upload it.

I'll definitely check it out soon!

May 5, 2018 9:20 PM
Jan 2016
radle said:
Kumacuda said:

Seiya said:

Thanks for this information, it was useful

I know it has been a while but just in case there are any news... i can only see 12 episodes subbed being streamed from the total of 95, anybody know if the rest are being subbed by someone else or something? or if not... at least could you direct me to a place holding the 95 raw episodes? I hope this is not lost until Discotek decides to air more episodes, thanks for any clue about this =)
May 6, 2018 5:52 AM

Jan 2013
asdronin said:

I know it has been a while but just in case there are any news... i can only see 12 episodes subbed being streamed from the total of 95, anybody know if the rest are being subbed by someone else or something? or if not... at least could you direct me to a place holding the 95 raw episodes? I hope this is not lost until Discotek decides to air more episodes, thanks for any clue about this =)

It's up to episode 75 from what I see. Maybe it's region locked in your area?

Didn't notice it b4 but seems they even subbed the OP and ED songs. That's cool.

radleMay 6, 2018 5:57 AM
May 6, 2018 1:10 PM
Jan 2016
radle said:
asdronin said:

It's up to episode 75 from what I see. Maybe it's region locked in your area?

Didn't notice it b4 but seems they even subbed the OP and ED songs. That's cool.

Thanks for confirmation on how it was going, I assume they are still adding episodes as I think its a total of 95, right? and you are right, its region locked here (sigh), so i will have to use one of those programs to make it look like im not from here, by the way I know its a bit off topic but can you advice any program for that? I tried some in the past to play PSO but I never got around them until now. Additionally the fact they subbed the OP and ED its cool indeed, I think these guys at Discotek are making great work, I hope they pick more anime series that never got a translation.

Edit: I found CR-Unlocker which is Chrome addon to enter CR from blocked regions, but while I can watch the episodes and thats great, I cant assure this will be working forever, isnt there a way to download from region locked that you can suggest? thanks again for any help
asdroninMay 6, 2018 3:24 PM
May 7, 2018 8:51 PM

Jan 2013
asdronin said:
Thanks for confirmation on how it was going, I assume they are still adding episodes as I think its a total of 95, right? and you are right, its region locked here (sigh), so i will have to use one of those programs to make it look like im not from here, by the way I know its a bit off topic but can you advice any program for that? I tried some in the past to play PSO but I never got around them until now. Additionally the fact they subbed the OP and ED its cool indeed, I think these guys at Discotek are making great work, I hope they pick more anime series that never got a translation.

Edit: I found CR-Unlocker which is Chrome addon to enter CR from blocked regions, but while I can watch the episodes and thats great, I cant assure this will be working forever, isnt there a way to download from region locked that you can suggest? thanks again for any help

Sorry man I can't help you at all. I dunno anything on extracting it off CR like the well known groups do.
other then that I got no clue.
May 7, 2018 10:12 PM
Jan 2016
radle said:
asdronin said:

Sorry man I can't help you at all. I dunno anything on extracting it off CR like the well known groups do.
other then that I got no clue.

Thanks for the information, Im useless in these things, its a miracle that i found the unblocker for CR, so I will do as you said. By the way, is Dicotek still adding episodes? I think it remains on 75 from the total of 95 but Im not a regular CR user due to regional lock so I dont know if its normal that they add episodes weekly or monthly or so.

Edit: Forgot to add that as Im regional locked the sites others use for DL dont work for me so my best bet was an addon to browser but couldnt find any CR specific or able to get it anyway
May 7, 2018 11:05 PM

Jan 2013
asdronin said:
Thanks for the information, Im useless in these things, its a miracle that i found the unblocker for CR, so I will do as you said. By the way, is Dicotek still adding episodes? I think it remains on 75 from the total of 95 but Im not a regular CR user due to regional lock so I dont know if its normal that they add episodes weekly or monthly or so.

Edit: Forgot to add that as Im regional locked the sites others use for DL dont work for me so my best bet was an addon to browser but couldnt find any CR specific or able to get it anyway

I got no idea if they been adding new episodes weekly. Since you got that thing you wrote you can check yourself on CR while you can. Send Discotek a message if you can that's prob your best option besides what I previously wrote or do type specific stuff like
etc
May 8, 2018 12:15 PM
Jan 2016
radle said:
asdronin said:

I got no idea if they been adding new episodes weekly. Since you got that thing you wrote you can check yourself on CR while you can. Send Discotek a message if you can that's prob your best option besides what I previously wrote or do type specific stuff like
etc

Thanks for the suggestions, I think it will work one way or another. Well I cant post a comment there, I enter as anonymous user, and I dont really know if creating an account will break the magic and lock me again (because before this I tried tunneling and they said IP-range was locked), anyway reading the comments in the specific section I see in Dezember 2017 there were only 46, then on January new episodes arrived, I dont know if they add batches of +20 or 30 episodes each time or just add on a regular basis now but apparently they are still adding although it could be a little slow maybe.

In relation to downloading, well I tried several specific ways and none worked, mainly as I remain region locked I guess, I commented to those well known guys about this series but in section where random comments appear so maybe there is no hope, if everything fails I will have to go to IRC, but last time i went into IRC i got hacked so Im a bit reluctant to come back to IRC (Note: some time ago I used to spend a LOT of time in anime rooms in IRC)

Edit: Because they reply and post so much random things there, I missed a reply I got... well aparently there were like 7 replies in a moment xD they say it will be uploaded soon so thats great, I think I will stop trying new programs and stuff that just dont work from the locked region where Im living
asdroninMay 8, 2018 12:21 PM
May 8, 2019 4:37 PM

Jul 2017
its all on Crunchyroll rn

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maicching Machiko Sensei Episode 1 Discussion

keitasama - Sep 11, 2008

12 by Catalano »»
Oct 9, 2023 8:47 PM

Poll: » Maicching Machiko-sensei Episode 54 Discussion

John-a-san - Apr 1, 2021

1 by AngelWithGunz »»
Jul 19, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Maicching Machiko-sensei Episode 83 Discussion

John-a-san - May 4, 2021

1 by povsuduvolosy »»
Mar 17, 2023 4:16 AM

Poll: » Maicching Machiko-sensei Episode 67 Discussion

John-a-san - Apr 13, 2021

1 by povsuduvolosy »»
Dec 29, 2022 5:45 AM

Poll: » Maicching Machiko-sensei Episode 64 Discussion

John-a-san - Apr 11, 2021

1 by povsuduvolosy »»
Dec 29, 2022 3:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.