MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroshitsuji Chapter 39 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroshitsuji »» Kuroshitsuji Chapter 39 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Kuroshitsuji Chapter 39 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

15 68.18%
4 out of 5: Liked it

6 27.27%
3 out of 5: It was OK

1 4.55%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 22

12-05-09, 8:51 PM

HOLY FREAKIN SHABALA I DONT KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW CUTE THE CHARACTERS ARE DRAWN BUT I`LL REFRAIN MYSELF FROM BLASTING YOU ALL WITH MY EPIC HOTNESS GARGARGAR RADAR GUN.

Ciel was GORGEOUS!! WHEN HE SAID SHH TO THE WRITER GUY. Even the writer guy blushed as his epicness.
Ciel also got soaked in water. The shh and the water are my favourite panels in the history of panel time. .. Second would be when that girl at the circus lifted his shirt up.

Did i mention lau opened his HOTHOTHOT asian eyes. TWICE. IN. ONE. CHAPTER. And he was so pimp.
CIEL SPOKE IN FRENCH HOLY WABALA. < 33333 Nowi`ll actually learn and study in french because i know that ciel knows the language. (:

DETECTIVE MYSTERY KUROSHITSUJI STYLE?! KYAA. I`ve always been a fan of detective series .. so .. i`m going to like, faint on the spot here. I hope ciel gets some epic panels.

Anyone else who wants to discuss how awesome this chapter was, comment me. xx

01-09-10, 4:53 AM

Awqesome chapter. This is really getting interesting now. it kind-of reminds me of a story, though i forgot it's name...

Shancakeschan said:
Wow! Ciel was adorable when get got soaked and when he "shh"'d the writer guy. <333
yeah, that was one of my favorite pictures if him!!

ichitan said:
DETECTIVE MYSTERY KUROSHITSUJI STYLE?! KYAA. I`ve always been a fan of detective series .. so .. i`m going to like, faint on the spot here. I hope ciel gets some epic panels.
lol, yeah, same with me XD
Feed me!

01-13-10, 6:39 PM

reference to oscar wilde (most likely Dorian Gray which in turn references the Faust contract that is at the core of Kuroshitsuji) = <333333
"Father yearned for yesterday. You yearn for today. I yearn for tomorrow." -Lelouch

02-02-10, 12:58 PM

/orz exciting

03-23-10, 3:01 PM

Loving this "detective atmosphere".

12-20-11, 4:40 PM

Love the Kindaichi style ending there XD

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices