Forum Settings
Forums

Im trying to make my own anime can you check it out please ^__^ ty

New
Jan 3, 2015 12:27 AM

Dec 2014
Its name is "Soul-Sync".In the time of 780 AD human bodies have become more developed, humans are now able to synchronize there souls to objects but at a cost of there life. A young orphaned boy "Akimoto" decides to sync his soul with a demon "Oledien" banished from hell in order to find his older brother. Even though he has a new powers he still has a lot to learn.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I'M STEALING FROM ANY ANIME YOU'VE SEEN BEFORE AND PLEASE DON'T STEAL MY IDEAS IT WAS HARD TO THINK OFF THANK-YOU
Jan 3, 2015 1:41 AM

May 2012
Can you animate? Can you draw? Can you write a novel? Do you have the necessary connections? Do you have a ton of money? Do you live in Japan? Can you speak Japanese fluently? Do you have the time and the will to spend years of effort? Do you have the confidence people will even like your anime? Do you know anything about the anime industry? Have you done anything like this before?

And are you serious?
Jan 3, 2015 2:54 AM

May 2014
Ryugen said:
Can you animate? Can you draw? Can you write a novel? Do you have the necessary connections? Do you have a ton of money? Do you live in Japan? Can you speak Japanese fluently? Do you have the time and the will to spend years of effort? Do you have the confidence people will even like your anime? Do you know anything about the anime industry? Have you done anything like this before?

And are you serious?
Pretty much this.

Making an anime/manga/book/comic book or something of that nature isn't a laughing matter nor is it something that can be learned off the internet.

It is a timed effort. I've been trying to write a book since I was 8, and I'm 15. So its been 7 years now. And I'm [i]very, very[/i] far from being ready to publish my works to the public.

And honestly, its a bit too early to be telling us this if you've just started on it.

You need to learn the basics. First of all, you're idea can't be an anime if you're not from Japan. Even if its in complete Japanese, if it was made by someone outside of Japan, its not an anime. It's not rocket science.

How long have you been working on this exactly? If you're 24 and you want to get into the business, then I'd suggest getting to work RIGHT NOW. Because by the time you're 30, it'll be far too late, and you may have to consider a different career.

You also should consider getting a job while working on this. You need to go to college and study animation and possibly learn drawing while you're at it.

Honestly, in summary, this idea sounds legit, but unless you have more to show us, then it just sounds like a dream more than a concrete goal tbh.
Click my sig
Jan 3, 2015 7:54 AM
Jun 2014
I think everything is already said, if you have the guts to spend years and years and throw away your entire life learning japanese, learning how to draw or animate, only then, you can call it a project. If not it's just a childish dream.
I'm not trying to depress you or something, but I'm an aspiring mangaka and I know how hard is to get your objectives. You can check my work here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1332541
Jan 3, 2015 7:59 AM

Oct 2013
People need to help that one dude with Dragon Ball Absalon. It looks 1000 then that shitty Battle of gods movie that came out with a butt load of plot holes.
Jan 3, 2015 10:03 AM

Dec 2014
Thanks for the help guys & yes I am able to draw but I don't live nor speak Japanese 😔 I've been coming up with ideas since I was 9 now I'm 20 it's been 11 Years it's just that I want my ideas to be awesome
Jan 3, 2015 10:16 AM

Dec 2014
Threads like these sometimes gives me the urge to write hilariously negative comments but nahh

Good luck breh lmao
Jan 3, 2015 12:54 PM

May 2014
YamamotoSensei said:
I think everything is already said, if you have the guts to spend years and years and throw away your entire life learning japanese, learning how to draw or animate, only then, you can call it a project. If not it's just a childish dream.
I'm not trying to depress you or something, but I'm an aspiring mangaka and I know how hard is to get your objectives. You can check my work here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1332541
I am also an aspiring mangaka/author myself.

You have to be prepared to throw your life away and spend most of your lifetime figuring it out. And even then you'll still have a shiteton of work to do because you'll never master art. You will always be learning.

Art is a lifelong experience of learning, and one can never hope to master it. So you need to be prepared to make some sacrifices, and for that, I would suggest soul searching to see if you're prepared to do that.

You've already wasted 24 years of your life not making the first step and only coming up with ideas. So don't waste the next 6, otherwise it'll be too late.
DefMos said:
Threads like these sometimes gives me the urge to write hilariously negative comments but nahh

Good luck breh lmao
Please don't.
Click my sig
Jan 3, 2015 2:14 PM

May 2014
PapiMookie said:
Thanks for the help guys & yes I am able to draw but I don't live nor speak Japanese 😔 I've been coming up with ideas since I was 9 now I'm 20 it's been 11 Years it's just that I want my ideas to be awesome

Your best bet is to either become a multi millionare and get your anime done or write some kind of brilliant manga.

And unless you're Japanese the chances of either are very very very slim unless you have business contacts.
I've been here way too long...

More topics from this board

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - 7 hours ago

0 by Luffie00 »»
7 hours ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

10 by JKKH »»
10 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM

» Protect or punish?

DollzchanAi - Yesterday

2 by Cammell »»
Yesterday, 6:19 AM

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1628 by JKKH »»
Apr 17, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.