Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Feb 9, 2016 5:20 PM

Aug 2014
^ You said current Yoshimura. Currently, Yoshimura is a vegetable residing in a tube, so that's just asking for someone to pick apart that comment.

On a side note, I'm willing to bet tubed Yoshumra can still beat Banjou. Also, Furuta being in the top is... a no.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 9, 2016 6:04 PM

Dec 2014
Maledict said:
^ You said current Yoshimura. Currently, Yoshimura is a vegetable residing in a tube, so that's just asking for someone to pick apart that comment.

On a side note, I'm willing to bet tubed Yoshumra can still beat Banjou. Also, Furuta being in the top is... a no.
Beating Banjou...ambitious much?
Feb 9, 2016 7:09 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, I guess Macho Beard is too powerful. Now, tubed Yoshimura vs comatose Shinohara? That'd be an exciting fight.

To be honest, a fight I want to see the most is Shachi vs Tatara.
MaledictFeb 9, 2016 7:20 PM
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 9, 2016 11:34 PM

May 2015
even without showing his true strength, tatara could easily make it to the top 5, but puting him above everyone could be no-sense since there's no evidence that he's stronger than yoshimura, if he show it later.. i could make some change
and about furuta... he's human you know?, and the damage he cause is the same as those of an ghoul's.. you could consider him one of the strongest human being able to rip off the kagune effortlessy.
but again.. this just my opinion
Feb 10, 2016 12:01 AM

Nov 2015
Arima or Eto, that is final! I guess no one would beat them. Discussion close. Lol!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2016 1:02 AM

Dec 2015
Maledict said:

My my

I said "current" because a younger Yoshimura is probably stronger than the one we saw...
"I'm not gonna die, I've got a cat that's waiting for me at home"

Feb 10, 2016 1:12 AM

Dec 2013
i think humans are a bit too overpowered in TG. i mean if ghouls are irl, we'll all get rekt within a day for sure
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 10, 2016 1:21 AM

Nov 2014
SleighBells said:
Kvothe51 said:

That makes sense.

I think it's pretty obvious that I meant the Yoshimura we saw during Anteiku Raid who would be most likely the same in terms of power if he was free/will be freed.

I'm also pleased to notice that you never miss a chance to sound obnoxious and boring towards people.

Loosen up a bit, will you? Of course I knew what you meant.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 10, 2016 2:40 AM

Jul 2014
Benphyre said:
i think humans are a bit too overpowered in TG. i mean if ghouls are irl, we'll all get rekt within a day for sure

Ghouls would get demolished in real life... wtf are you talking about. If there's one thing nerfed, it's the humans because of the "no explosives" world they seem to live in.
Feb 10, 2016 3:51 AM

Dec 2014
ArruhuNatoryu said:
even without showing his true strength, tatara could easily make it to the top 5, but puting him above everyone could be no-sense since there's no evidence that he's stronger than yoshimura, if he show it later.. i could make some change
and about furuta... he's human you know?, and the damage he cause is the same as those of an ghoul's.. you could consider him one of the strongest human being able to rip off the kagune effortlessy.
but again.. this just my opinion
I really don't think that Furuta is a human. He basically lept several meters in a second and jabbed her eyes out. Also, ripping a part of kagune from a ghoul and then punching that investigator hard enough to crack the wall behing him is not human.

Arima also has insane physical capabillity in terms of his movement speed but he doesn't inflict bodily injury to a ghoul with bare hands.
Feb 10, 2016 3:57 AM

Dec 2013
Arcanix said:
Benphyre said:

Ghouls would get demolished in real life... wtf are you talking about. If there's one thing nerfed, it's the humans because of the "no explosives" world they seem to live in.

explosives in TG world with quinque? are you out of your mind?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 10, 2016 5:33 AM

Mar 2014
Arcanix said:
Benphyre said:

Ghouls with fully automated rifles >>>>
Feb 10, 2016 7:52 AM

Jul 2014
ziggy_Z said:
Ghouls with fully automated rifles >>>>

I fail to see how that would help them when the humans roll with tanks through the cities... if you really want to simulate "the war that happens in TG".

That would only help to make them identifiable easier, because as far as i know you can't get weapons out of thin air.

If there'd be a "ghoul test" as it is in TG. You would just have to require every person to take that test. If there'd be a war. You could basically isolate city after city and have everyone come take that test if they want to leave the city. Then you could go into the city and clean it up.

And to the guy above talking about his precious "quinques". There are flamethrowers... there are gas bombs, there are a ton of random weapons that could flush out the ghouls. You could basically drop a gas bomb into a city then move in to clear it up.

You find a ghoul, you identify him, you kill his family since they are ghouls as well, you look around his friends. You check where he was past summer, you go there, you check everyone, you kill them etc.

My point is... you guys should understand what humans would do if shit would really hit the fan. There's no way in hell any ghouls would survive after killing 2-3 people and an organisation as Aogiri would be bombed out of existence in seconds after finding out its location.

Somehow the Hichakawa squad didn't have a fucking way to communicate with the CCG. Even a fucking phone. All it would have taken was "hey ghouls on islands". Planes in the air. Bomb. BYE BYE Aogiri.

Note that this is random shit that i thought about in a few minutes. I'm sure there are even better ways to deal with the flesh eating bastards. The point is that Ishida should stop nerfing the human race so much just so the ghouls can have a chance.
ArcanixFeb 10, 2016 8:21 AM
Feb 12, 2016 12:21 PM

May 2014
Nuvviveji said:
I really don't think that Furuta is a human. He basically lept several meters in a second and jabbed her eyes out. Also, ripping a part of kagune from a ghoul and then punching that investigator hard enough to crack the wall behing him is not human.

Arima also has insane physical capabillity in terms of his movement speed but he doesn't inflict bodily injury to a ghoul with bare hands.

Furuta can't be a ghoul since CCG would noticed it, same goes for Arima. And they cant be one-eyed either since V would annihilate any one-eyed ghoul on the spot.
They are humans.
Feb 12, 2016 1:00 PM

Dec 2014
RaidenHUN said:
Nuvviveji said:

Furuta can't be a ghoul since CCG would noticed it, same goes for Arima. And they cant be one-eyed either since V would annihilate any one-eyed ghoul on the spot.
They are humans.
They are supposedly a part of V, aren't they? That means that whatever they do is not under CCG jurisdiction. Although you may be right.

He still did harm a pretty strong ghoul barehanded, also did you read the omake for vol 5? When he met Touka at Kamii, how did he know from the start that she was a ghoul?
Feb 12, 2016 1:42 PM

Jan 2016
Strongest character is either Eto or Arima until more info about the King is revealed.
Feb 13, 2016 6:23 AM

May 2014
Nuvviveji said:
RaidenHUN said:

They are humans.
They are supposedly a part of V, aren't they? That means that whatever they do is not under CCG jurisdiction. Although you may be right.

He still did harm a pretty strong ghoul barehanded, also did you read the omake for vol 5? When he met Touka at Kamii, how did he know from the start that she was a ghoul?

I said it because of the entrance at the CCG, it would detect any ghoul. Only humans and half ghouls can pass it. An they are abviously not half ghouls.
Feb 19, 2016 7:16 AM

Jun 2015
Maledict said:
Now, tubed Yoshimura vs comatose Shinohara? That'd be an exciting fight.

Somehow, just somehow I don't think the adjective "exciting" is a fitting term.
uh oh!
Feb 20, 2016 6:54 AM

Aug 2015
mertsi said:
Maledict said:
Now, tubed Yoshimura vs comatose Shinohara? That'd be an exciting fight.

Somehow, just somehow I don't think you know sarcasm
AndyShoesFeb 20, 2016 6:57 AM
Feb 20, 2016 9:50 AM

Jun 2015
AndyShoes said:
mertsi said:

Somehow, just somehow you missed mine.
uh oh!
Feb 20, 2016 10:37 AM

Aug 2015
mertsi said:
AndyShoes said:

Somehow, just somehow you missed mine.

Somehow, just somehow i thougth about it but i wanted to be a douchebag
Apr 24, 2016 1:31 AM
Apr 2016
hai hai ; Eto would be strong yes . But what about the One-Eye Owl ? He was an SSS . And Kaneki would have to be the 3 or 4 strongest Ghoul . He IS still trying to get stronger but not at the moment .
Sep 9, 2016 4:12 PM
Sep 2016
For me Kaneki Ken is the strongest when he will control his centipedes kagune he will be the strongest
Sep 11, 2016 3:16 PM
Dec 2015
Kaneki Ken is the strongest character in tokyo ghoul at the moment. He fought on par and supposedly surpassed Arima Kishou. The next strongest surviving ghoul would currently be Takizawa, but that might change as Takizawa is in a bit of a pickle at the moment. Takizawa was equal to Haise pre-tsukiyama and Hinami, an ss rate ghoul who is also really powerful. Next up is Ayato, who is currently SS rate. He's fast enough to not get slaughtered by Arima instantly. Yomo is also up there. He can shoot condensed RC cell bolts, like Narukami, and fought Arima without getting slaughtered. By that logic, Uta is also up there since he is as strong as Yomo. Hirako is also as strong as Uta, putting him up there too. Other than that, Suzuya is also a powerhouse, at least on Ayatos level with his natural strength, quinque, and Arata. There must also be some SSS rate ghouls down in cochlea that haven't been revealed yet. Another pair of up-and comers are Furuta and Hinami. Hinami was able to beat takizawa back until he used his half-kakuja. Furuta beat eto. eto may or may not live, so shes still up there. Mutsuki also may have some strength, as his RC cell pathways may have been strengthened by his torture, and its also likely that his frames are broken as well. Urie is also up there. Saiko has some amazing strength, but lacks stamina. Honorable mentions include special class aura and Mougan, who have been holding down the tokyo ghouls. Other than that, Banjou has strange powers of healing.Everyone else is basically fodder.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.